[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so, why do white women think that their culture is boring an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10
File: braids.jpg (56 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
braids.jpg
56 KB, 500x667
so, why do white women think that their culture is boring and want to "appreciate " non white cultures?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwQvnyIR9_0
>>
http://www.badeagle.com/2001/05/18/whats-up-with-white-women/
Cuz they're stupid and no one understands white women.
>>
Didn't watch video but it's due to it being the kewl thing to do like Starbucks or w/e. "Omg you guys look how different I am"
>>
>>56486193
its an excuse they use to throw the pussy at anyone dumb enough to get them pregnant.
>>
>>56486193
because everyone has made whiteness=evil
>>
Traditions have been replaced with commercial pop culture
>>
File: 9L9Cf.jpg (59 KB, 476x747) Image search: [Google]
9L9Cf.jpg
59 KB, 476x747
>>56486193
>so, why do white women think that their culture is boring and want to "appreciate " non white cultures?

It's not about "White Women". The problem is women in general.

Women, more so than men, look to cultural trends and communal views on things. Women do have individual opinions, but rarely state them outloud. They rarely go against the grain because it is a risk offending people and leaving a bad taste and as a sex that relies on the community for support, women essentially water down all of their individual ideas and/or simply do not state them outloud and keep them to themselves.

So, what does this have to do with your topic?

Right now, it's the trendy thing to do to be interested in other peoples' cultures, being a feminist and calling out racists. This is just what is "in" right now and women are beating each other senseless in order to be the most progressive at it.

I'm baffled by people that are at all wondering why this is the case, because women have ALWAYS been the ones to listen to shit like "Seasonal Fashions" or what color is "In" now, what made the Kardashians famous.

Right now, it's trendy to be against racism and sexism and find other cultures beautiful and interesting.

Notice how most of the people in a Yoga class are women?
Notice how women always want to go out for sushi? I fucking hate sushi yet every date that I take out wants to go to a fucking sushi restaurant. What the fuck gives?

Women are unoriginal and when an idea takes off in popular culture, they simply must compete to attain the highest level of approval in that idea. Luckily for capitalism, that shit turns the wheels of the economy. The whole diamond industry would collapse if women could think for themselves.
>>
>>56486768
This. America, I'm afraid, has been at the forefront.
>>
Women do whatever is popular with the group they hang out with
>sister hung out with racists
>shit talked blacks all the time
>sister hung out with street niggers
>started doing drugs, dating blacks guys, and shit talked white people
>>
>>56486193
because theyre whores and bitches.
>>
File: 1279301004813.jpg (10 KB, 394x438) Image search: [Google]
1279301004813.jpg
10 KB, 394x438
>>56486193
Why do people even want dreads or braids?
They don't even look good at all.
It makes you look like a person that holds far-leftist political opinions, doesn't shower that much and smokes weed.
>>
File: 876655.jpg (29 KB, 480x362) Image search: [Google]
876655.jpg
29 KB, 480x362
>>56486193
Pro-hint: It's not just them, it's everyone else too
>>
>>56486193
its mainly because America is such a massive melting pot

hear me out:

Most immigrants move to America and do manage to preserve their culture (koreatown, chinatown, little italy, etc.) However their children are socialized as Americans. There is forever a drive for children to fit into the culture at large, and often times it means throwing away their heritage.

This is how Chinese kids, Italian kids, Iranian kids no longer identify themselves with their family heritage, and lose those traditions.

Breeding between people of different nationalities onto of the americanization of the youth lead to many young people with flimsy morals and lack of any distinct traditions to follow in order for them to find order and stability in their life.

this is where the non-white cultures come in; they are essentially the fresh immigrants who still follow their traditions and beliefs, and for people living without order ( the americanized kids), it seems like a god-sent.

This has nothing to do with women, or jews or the illuminati. It's essentially how America socialize its immigrants.

In countries that are more open to actual multiculturalism, or with very simple national culture, there is a higher level of adherence for the youth to follow their parent's traditions.

Canada is one such example: the only required for you to identify as a Canadian can be reduced to "i love hockey", "beavers are cool", "weed lmao", "maple syrup is god's gift to this earth", "poutine", etc.

Its easy for young people to see themselves following Canadian beliefs and traditions and to live under their family's tradition.

Compare this to how it is in the states, with the oppressiveness of social media, internet and mass consumerism, to visibly stand out in high school without other people who are similar to you is social suicide.

just my 2 cents
>>
>>56488573
>Implying that's not exactly the look they're going for

D U D E
U
D
E
>>
It's not women's fault. It's our fault. We replaced tradition with popular culture. Now women have nothing to do that isn't a degenerate trend. My grandmother spends all her day doing stuff and never has a moment to spare on useless things. Young people (my self included) have ended up lazy and with no interests passed down from the family. Unfortunately MTV has replaced the family so they're pushing whatever they want.
>>
File: german braids.jpg (46 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
german braids.jpg
46 KB, 550x550
>>56488573

Nothing wrong with braids, desu
>>
>>56486193
because women are stupid and fall for propaganda made by men
>>
File: crown-braid.jpg (502 KB, 900x1260) Image search: [Google]
crown-braid.jpg
502 KB, 900x1260
>>56489269
I meant braids as in the ones in the OP picture.

Braids like these actually look good.
>>
>>56487905
At last I truly see
>>
>>56489473

>tfw I'll never be a qt grill that puts my hair into traditional European braids
>>
>>56486193
They don't even realize what their own culture is. They only follow consumer culture
>>
>>56488159
This.

I know a spic who was exactly like this.
>in high school was dating my brother
>makes fun of other spics and niggers constantly
>he dumps her
>few years later she starts dating some fat spic after having a kid with some other spic (not the fat one)
>facebook is now 100% about how evil white people are for oppressing poor natives blah blah blah
Couldn't stop laughing.

Most women do not have opinions, they have agreements with men who have opinions that they're currently trying to get with or are currently with.
>>
>>56486193
romans and greeks
>>
>>56487905
>every date that I take out wants to go to a fucking sushi restaurant

Sushi is objectively great, and also the perfect choice for a first date:

>>Exotic, but not really

>>Pleases nearly all palates, won't offend Picky eaters (fin babies) or allergey sufferers

>>Usually upscale, but not in the ridiculously over-the-top fashion of French restaurants (your server won't attempt to correct your pronunciation or "explain" dishes to you, usually don't need a reservation)

>>Easy to eat while conversing due to bite-size pieces

>>Easy to eat elegantly (it's impossible to eat Mexican food, burgers, or pizza elegantly)

Sushi hasn't been "trendy" in America since the 80s, Canada. Are you still listening to Nirvana up there?
>>
File: Amerifag.png (812 KB, 1223x836) Image search: [Google]
Amerifag.png
812 KB, 1223x836
>>56486193
>so, why do white women think that their culture is boring and want to "appreciate " non white cultures?

Because Ameriburgers don't follow their culture anymore... they follow Jewish degeneracy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY8SwIvxj8o
>>
>>56491865
Lol seriously?
American sushi a shit.
>>
>>56491865

sushi a shit. enjoy your raw gook fish.
>>
File: MeltingPot.png (113 KB, 640x781) Image search: [Google]
MeltingPot.png
113 KB, 640x781
>>56488901
>its mainly because America is such a massive melting pot
>>
>>56486193
Because "white" culture in the US is actually boring, in the suburbs especially, where mundanity and uglyness are the inevitable product of settling for less just so you can exploit lower property values and more space.
>>
>>56486193
modern white culture is boring though
pre-industrial revolution white culture was literally wars and famine as well

most cultures have turned to shit in the 21st century. look at china and japan and look at most of europe.
>>
>>56486193
We lost our European cultures when we came to America and conformed to the boring Anglo culture. The melting pot has provided a lot of unity, but it's a little stale. Not really a bad trade-off when you see what happens in countries where people isolate themselves based on ethnic divides and end up fighting horrific wars.
>>
File: 1361230350341.png (89 KB, 796x574) Image search: [Google]
1361230350341.png
89 KB, 796x574
>>56491865
>Sushi is objectively great
>objectively

I don't fucking find that shit great. It's absolutely bitch food that is bland, unless you douse the shit out of it with soy sauce and/or wasabi. Honestly, it's like a lame, unimaginative date idea to go to a sushi restaurant.
You're obviously a fucking boring person, because you can take someone to a not so expensive, fun place to eat where they would have a great time.

>>56491865
>Exotic, but not really
Something either IS exotic or it ISN'T. As it stands, sushi is as exotic as Kraft Mac'n'Cheese.
Be a real person. >>56491865

>it's impossible to eat Mexican food, burgers, or pizza elegantly
Yeah, because those are the only things you guys eat down there, right? No wonder sushi is a breath of fresh air. You guys have been eating shit that BARELY qualifies as food. lol Seriously had a laugh at that one.

Dating in America
>"Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime."
>"Sure, where you wanna go?"
>"Uhhh... either we could grab some sushi, pizza, burgers or Mexican Food."
>"Well... if those are my only choices... I guess I'll take the sushi."
>Are you still listening to Nirvana up there?
Yeah... sometimes... It still plays on the radio... I know how to play some of the songs on my guitar... I don't see how enjoying older music makes us inferior, but cool man. You're really proving your bonafides as a boring person.

>pic related, it's you
>>
women follow the crowd and the "crowd" says being a nigger is cool
>>
>>56486193
because white culture got replaced with pop"culture" ,materialism,consumerism and gossip,why the hell would you want to live modern whtie culture?its nothing but a scam.
>>
>>56486193
They are mentally handicapped.
>>
>>56486193
>so,
stop that
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.