[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I remember a time when a school shooting happened maybe once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: keanu ahhhhh.jpg (77 KB, 812x479) Image search: [Google]
keanu ahhhhh.jpg
77 KB, 812x479
I remember a time when a school shooting happened maybe once every 5 years, then once every year (maybe) now it seems like multiple times a year. There's more mass shootings and shit recently than I ever remember in the past.

I remember a time on this board where NOTHING ever happened, and now there's like 4-5 HAPPENING threads on the front page and nobody gives a shit.

What gives?
>>
Accelerating into the singularity.
>>
I think the media just covers it more often now.
>>
>>56485854
get over it.
>>
>>56485854
overpopulation mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

the younger generation of mice is getting frustrated more and more, and they bite each others tails
>>
That shit has always happened. It's only recently that every little thing has been reported on and blown out of proportion by modern particularly leftist media.
>>
Media sensationalism. Promotes antihero sentiments. Blame the fuck ass nightly news
>>
Mental health has gone down the drain.
>>
>>56485854
The Quickening, m8.
>>
>>56485854
You remember incorrectly, dumbass. Look at the list of school shootings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States
>>
File: ba5.gif (985 KB, 400x170) Image search: [Google]
ba5.gif
985 KB, 400x170
>>56485915
this. there will be only one school shooting eventually, and the universe will become school
>>
File: 1423987136507.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2904) Image search: [Google]
1423987136507.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2904
some of them are false flags
>>
FREE
>>
>>56486326
This. Pushing gun control. They saw how well it worked it Australia. Fortunately for the average gun owning man, Americans love their guns too much to be swayed by emotion.
>>
File: Male Privilege.png (164 KB, 333x480) Image search: [Google]
Male Privilege.png
164 KB, 333x480
>>56485854
Men are becoming more and more fed up with society and want out. Its illegal to be a man, gambling, hookers, speeding, drugs all have restrictions now. Less men are marrying, and thanks to feminism & sexual revolution only 20% of men are mating with 80% of the women. Men would rather go out in a blaze of glory than deal with this shit and i dont blame them
>>
>>56486671
>20% of men are mating with 80% of women.
Sounds like a good thing to be me man. The top 20% of men impregnate 4 girls each and creates a generation of alphas. Naw but seriously go back to /r9k/
>>
>>56485854
Pawns of the government used to start a movement to disarm the people.
>>
File: charlie.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
charlie.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
>>56486824
>generation of alphas
>alphas

I dont think you become an alpha if you are raised without a father.

And going around fucking drunk sluts. Honestly, its not a game I like playing.

picture somewhat related.
>>
>>56485854

>I remember a time when a school shooting happened maybe once every 5 years

School shootings happen all the time, it's just that most of the time it's like one or two victims and nobody cares. The overall number has been increasing pretty dramatically, but it may be more due to an increase in mainstream media reporting every single event that happens now, where a few decades ago a shooting where one or two people were injured in a school was largely ignored by the rest of the nation and it was just a local tragedy instead of a national one.

There are one or two really bad ones per decade as far back as the 60s.

1960-1969

# of shootings = 16

Worst Shooting

Charles Whitman, Austin, Texas - 17 dead, 31 injured

1970-1979

# of shootings - 20

Worst Shooting

Anthony Barbaro, Olean, New York - 3 dead, 11 injured

1980-1989

# of shootings = 22

Worst Shooting

Patrick Edward Purdy, Stockton, California - 6 dead, 32 injured

1990-1999

# of shootings = 38

Worst Shooting

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, Littleton, Colorado - 15 dead, 21 injured

2000-2009

# of shootings = 49

Worst Shooting

Seung-Hui Cho, Blacksburg, Virginia - 33 dead, 21 injured

2010-2019

# of shootings = 104

Worst shooting (so far)

Adam Lanza, Newtown, Connecticut - 28 dead, 2 injured

Most Recent Shooting

November 20, 2015, North Las Vegas, Nevada

A 16-year-old student was fatally shot during a fight after school hours that involved multiple people on the campus of Mojave High School.
>>
>>56485854
>I remember a time when a school shooting happened maybe once every 5 years
>I remember a time when I didn't watch the news but once every 5 years
>>
>>56485854
Haha, I love this picture. I took a screenshot of the same thing when I streamed this.
>>
>>56486824
>The top 20% of men impregnate 4 girls each and creates a generation of alphas

You mean 4 beta, fatherless sons who will probably end up on r9k
>>
we are a stressed nation overmedicated.

I remember when sticking a kid on ritalin because he wouldn conform to sitting like a statue in an overcrowded classroom was the trend.

he's Hyperactive? give 'im some ritalin

I was lucky my parents were smart and didnt go for any of that bullshit. they tried some sort of natural sedative thing in a patch, but basically, all it did was make me fall asleep in class and then stay wide awake at night when i shouldve been sleeping.

Which the teacher also complained about.

my mom started using a dummy patch, because the teacher would actually fucking check to see if I had my patch

shit was crazy

compound that with generally shitty education in cramped overcrowded school environments, and toss in a socially awkward kid or maybe a ticking time bomb of a spciopath or schizo, and youve got a recipe for disaster
>>
Are you talking about the 16 people shot in NOLA? That's just normal chimp behavior
>16 shot, no one dies
>ghetto
>making a 'music' video

That kind of stuff happens all the time here in milwaukee 5+ nogs being shot at one time but it barely makes the news for more than 2 minutes
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.