[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found a hidden, out of place character, in south park
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-11-22_23-42-12.jpg (110 KB, 1193x801) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-22_23-42-12.jpg
110 KB, 1193x801
I read a few threads saying that we needed to find characters that seemed random, out of place, or irrelevant.

This seems to fit that bill.

Episode S19 E3, 5:05, character is referred to as "Nelson" and does not reply to Randy when spoken to.
>>
>>56484762
He's in several episodes and has speaking lines.
>>
>>56484762
Nelson works with Randy Marsh. He was also in the episode "Make Love, Not Warcraft"
>>
>>56484762
nelson is randy's neighbor and has been since the beginning of the show.
>>
>>56484860
>>56484844
fuck I'm retarded
>>
>>56484762
Nelson has been in south park the whole time. Hes not an ad.
>>
>>56484762

He was introduced to the show in the Warcraft episode and has been in over a dozen episodes.

What is the significance of this?
>>
>>56484762
Doesn't he work with him at his job?
>>
>>56484762
That's Randy's boss at the office of Geology, or whatever. He was in the last season, firing "Lorde".
>>
>>56484762
Nelson is in a few episodes. Peter Nelson, one of Cthulu's faithful.
>>
>>56484762
Nelson is Randy's coworker. He appears a few times
>>
He is randys co worker you fucking idiot. Remember in the Warcraft episode he talks to Randy?

Also >>>>>> /trash/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.