[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do 9gaggers and SJW's in general get so triggered by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: ajneGDw_460s.jpg (68 KB, 460x644) Image search: [Google]
ajneGDw_460s.jpg
68 KB, 460x644
Why do 9gaggers and SJW's in general get so triggered by anti-vaccine concerns? Has nothing to do with religion, racism, sexism, or any of the other left wing sacred cows, so why all the buttrage?
>>
Their religion is science and it is infallible and vaccines are science and so they are just as buttblasted as the moslems are if you insult the prophet.
>>
>>56484069

mfw i used to fap to jenny mccarthy
>>
>punkwitch 812 points · 19h
>See children, that's an example of a horrible human being
>sn0wcrash6 101 points · 19h
>@punkwitch she should have kids with Donald Trump

http://9gag.com/gag/ajneGDw
>>
File: Capture.png (488 KB, 680x443) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
488 KB, 680x443
Something about 9gaggers, I just want to kill them all. Everything they say is stupid and irritating.
>>
It's because it's anti-Science™. A better question is why do libertarians get so buttdevastated about forcing children to get vaccinations? There is literally nothing wrong with statism.
>>
Seems like anti-vaccine weirdos appear on both the left and the right.
>>
>>56484166
>science and it is infallible
>>
>>56484382
>nothing wrong with statism
kill
self.
>>
File: freedomact.png (48 KB, 748x117) Image search: [Google]
freedomact.png
48 KB, 748x117
>>56484069
I don't have a problem with vaccines.

Kind of have an issue with the fact they put more heavy metals in them than they used to.

I have a major issue with the state FORCING someone to get a vaccine. 1) it sets precedent for other things to be forced into a citizens body 2) you should not be forced to ingest chemicals if you do not want to

If its such an issue mitigate it by not allowing them partake in public institutions like school or government jobs. It's not like I'd send my kids to a government run school anyways.
>>
>>56484487
Probably, but I have only seen left wingers get triggered by it. I've never seen a right winger get enraged over anti-vaccination theories and start posting Bill Nye or deGrasse "science" memes.
>>
>>56484814
Which is another thing that triggers SJWs, home schooling. Reminds me of the opening to Mean Girls where they portray homeschoolers as inbred idiots, antisemites, and homophobes. Home school kids blow public school kids out of the water. I thought progressives loved "science" and "intelligence", so why the asspain?
>>
What? It's a fucking hippy movement to forgo vaccines.

Actual conservatives, like in my grandparents generation thought vaccines were a marvel of man, polio and influenza was a real thing, and it was deadly.

When I was a kid, they did that shit at school. No permission slips or nothing, they just marched us down to the gym.

Because not being immunized against disease when possible is fucking retarded, unless an actual doctor who is involved in your specific situation tells you as an individual not to for some extenuating circumstance.
>>
>>56484819
Yeah, you have a point there. The left really needs to get its priorities in order.
>>
>There are people on /pol/ right now who think vaccines cause autism
Get out.
>>
>>56485345
I think your post causes autism.
>>
File: spl1160066_055.jpg (168 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
spl1160066_055.jpg
168 KB, 664x441
>>56484069
Who care of those libtard. I don't want vaccine. Period
>>
>>56485036

This is why it's funny to watch right wing people go nuts over vaccinations. You are agreeing with unhinged health nuts who believe any sort of chemicals or processed foods harm the human body and they don't even believe in the efficacy of the medications themselves.

Libertarians can have an anti-vaccine stance and be consistent since they don't have a problem with the free market putting lead and glass in baby formula either if it's in their economic self interest to do so.
>>
>>56484582
Quit being a pussy faggot. Obedience to lawful authority is the foundation of manly character.
>>
>>56484069
I give no fucks about the vaccine/no-vaccine debate, but I do find it hilarious how offended lefties get when you suggest that vaccines cause autism. As far as trolling potential goes, it's a real gold mine.
>>
>>56485712

Like how right wing get offended when you talk about global warming. As far as trolling potential goes, it's a real gold mine :^)
>>
>>56485702
>Being a slave to others is "manly"

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>56484069
The anti-vaccine movement is founded on a lie by a dumb bitch and has endangered kid's lives. The potential harm of vaccination is a low chance of an immediate reaction like any other medical shot. It simply will not cause autism.
>>
>>56485345
>There are people on /pol/ right now who question the mainstream narrative and look at empirical evidence instead of argument from authority talking points

Oy vey chaim, you're right! Any second now these goyim will start questioning the shoah too! SHUT IT DOWN.
>>
>>56485891
On the contrary, denying climate change is way better for trolling purposes. Once again, I don't give a shit either way in this debate, but watching lefties get buttflustered when you compare climate change to unicorns and pixie dust is just priceless
>>
File: 1334070672844.jpg (124 KB, 337x367) Image search: [Google]
1334070672844.jpg
124 KB, 337x367
>>56485483
it's nothing to do with being libtard, it's a matter of being pure ignorant and uneducated moron
but hey, you will not harm anyone really by not taking any vaccines, only yourself and your famous free health care.

if you consider yourself smart and reasonable person, try to Google what is probabilty to get autism (or w/e you fear you will get from vaccination) or how high is the risk to get a disease, lets say Diphtheria by not vaccinating against it? your chances in first one will be much less than 0.1% and in second would be over 99%

NO one tell you that vaccintion is a 100% guaranteed problem-free solution, NOTHING in modern medic is. Medical art always weigh in pro's vs con's - or you could say medics always choose lesser evil over greater evil.

Fuck this debate, it's like talking with morons.
Don't want any help from modern medicin? Go and fucking die alone! Stop bothering civilized society with your paranoia and idiocy.

Just don't come back later to the hospital dying from God knows what
>>
>>56486563
>Fuck this debate, it's like talking with morons.

This is what both sides think of the other's position.

Welcome to politics
>>
File: 1485.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1485.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>56486062
>Slave
Please
>>
>>56486563
Fuck off nignog jew
>>
File: IQ 85.jpg (20 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
IQ 85.jpg
20 KB, 320x240
>>56487010
i knew that i was talking to an 85

wasted my breath here
>>
>>56485559
>they don't have a problem with the free market putting lead and glass in baby formula either if it's in their economic self interest to do so.

China did that, to fake vitamin D. Do you consider China free market Libertarian economy? Also, if we know corporations will poison babies, why is everyone on 9gag start laughing when you suggest the government might?
>>
>>56487186
Maybe you shouldn't have used SJW buzzwords like ignorant, uneducated, moron, idiocy. Ad hominem right off the bat, a true progressive.
>>
>>56487193

I consider China much more regulation free than the US hence why quality control doesn't matter for products, you have chemical plants explode on a regular basis and industrial pollution is a common business practice to cut costs.

From a regulatory standpoint it's way more laissez-faire than in the US.
>>
>>56487746
But to the second point, why do people accept that a CEO and company management will poison babies to achieve some goal, but it is inconceivable the government would do it to achieve some other goal. Both are just people afterall.
>>
>>56484069
Scientism is their new religion.
>>
>>56487929
>some goal

I already stated what the goal was which is cutting costs and profit maximization. There is a reason we don't have similar worries about chemical plant explosions, dumping of industrial waste right into a river and cutting every single possible corner because we at least have a baseline of practices barred (and even with that they are still evaded)

Even Austrian Economist Hayek agrees with issues of having a completely deregulated industry (although his criticisms were focused on the field of finance in particular)
>>
>>56486563
Sweden, you assmad and bad at English.
>>
>>56484069
because their entire personalities are based around low-level internet shill wars that americans have with russians.
Reptilians and Vaccines are two major topics of Russian propaganda, along with chemtrails. The americans need to counter it or they start dying from the flu, so they make use of the "young ppl" sites like 9gag et all. to distribute harsh anti-anti-vaccine propaganda.

Idiots get trapped in the middle of the memeing.

Most 'issues i feel strongly about' in life are just that tbqh
>>
>>56484069

Because an anti-vaccine stance is literally retarded. /pol/ and other bullshit aside, I'm talking literal, unflinching retardation.
>>
>>56484069
Because every time a person gets a vaccine they start getting more and more retarded like liberal SJWs leftists until they become one. Either that or they secretly don't vaccine themselves and let the white population do it so they become extinct imo.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.