[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET THE FUCK OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1446947113866.jpg (77 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1446947113866.jpg
77 KB, 480x640
Why don't niggers go back to Afreaka?

Honestly, I'm so sick of nignogs crying about "oppression" and these left wing shills screaming about some imaginary occupation. Just shut the fuck up you cry baby bitch, or get the fuck out of the country.

I'd like to start a go fund me page where we can by one way tickets for nigs to go back to their shit hole. You don't like it here? You think you're being oppressed? Well get the fuck out, and take the "poor, oppressed" Palestinians, and bleeding heart white college kids with you.

You can all live in a giant ghetto of Afreaka. Go role play your "Kingz n Queenz" shit down there. We honestly have no need or use for you anymore.
>>
>>56483740
>not wanting to lick and fuck that chocolate starfish fudge brownie shitbox
>>
>>56483823

> not wanting to eat a solid ball of herpes out of that cooter
>>
>>56483927
>implying that's not just razor burn
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>56483740
I'm more offended by that shitty excuse for a Christmas tree.
>>
>>56483740
Remember Liberia ?? you muricans never learn from your mistakes
>>
>>56484048
Wal Mart special. 29.99
>>
>>56483740
so this is christmas in murica
>>
>>56484048
Hey you try running off with a 12 foot tree and see how far you get.
>>
>>56483740
This picture is my fetish.
Niggers treating female niggers badly and making them embarrassed during social occasions.
>>
>he doesn't hire whores on Christmas as a joke
>>
>>56483740
Man, i'd love to just slot straight into that bhole.
>>
>>56484298
Just wait until you learn about nigger Thanksgiving.
>>
>>56484098

It's not our fault that niggers can't live properly
>>
>>56484098
Wait, what's the mistake with Liberia? The failure of the state itself, or the failure to send all our blacks there?
>>
looking for twitter pic of a couple of nigs fucking with a little kid on the bed watching TV
>>
>>56484374
Haha well played
>>
>>56484563
kek
>>
>>56484134
>Wal Mart special. 29.99
A real tree that size is like $20 and it looks and smells good.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.