[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bigoted men reject transgender woman for 'having male parts'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 4833.jpg (22 KB, 615x346) Image search: [Google]
4833.jpg
22 KB, 615x346
>The doc shows the moment Claire, from Virginia, meets a guy that she likes, only to be rejected by him as soon as he finds out she was born a boy.

>She says: "In a lot of ways, I don't like telling a guy. Once I tell him all respect goes out of the window.

>"Straight guys just can't get over you having the male parts.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/transgender-girl-says-rejected-straight-6857022
>>
>>56483601
No shit? Most guys want to stick their dick in a vagina. Not have a dong bouncing beneath theirs while giving anal.
>>
File: Absolutely Disgusting.jpg (40 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Disgusting.jpg
40 KB, 300x225
Fucking hell
>She
>Penis
Pick one.
>>
>>56483601

Never had a problem.

I don't try to pick up guys at the beach though.

Also been married 7 years now so a little before the modern wave of bullshit kicked up so much annoyance and hate.
>>
>>56483601
Fuck off shill. If he wanted to be a women he would have cut off his dick, not alot do this, it means they just want attention
>>
>>56483601
>Bigoted

Hold on, I'm having another one of those fugue moments where words start to lose meaning. Let me check this again.

>In English the word "bigot" refers to a person whose habitual state of mind includes an obstinate, irrational, or unfair intolerance of ideas, opinions, ethnicities, or beliefs that differ from their own, and intolerance of the people who hold them.

Nope, still not seeing how that word applies.
>>
File: 3472.png (97 KB, 523x486) Image search: [Google]
3472.png
97 KB, 523x486
>>56483733

The media has long gone off the rails on this, laughably calling Chelsea/Bradley Manning and Bruce Jenner "she" and "her", despite both having penises and being males.

Is it any wonder trust in the media keeps falling and falling when they do shit such as that?
>>
>>56483601

Excuse me if I want to date someone with female genitalia.
>>
>>56483601
>Straight guys just can't get over you having the male parts.
A straight male not being interested in male parts? Holy shit, breaking news.
>>
File: wild.jpg (52 KB, 429x550) Image search: [Google]
wild.jpg
52 KB, 429x550
>>56483601
Do you have the hot dog or the bun?

>mfw this is relevant to my interests
>>
>>56483601
I would fuck her 2bh
>>
>>56483601
I would fuck her boi pussy
>>
>>56483601
Straight guys just can't get over not wanting my hard cock around them.

It's like they actually believe they are women.
>>
>>56484907
But would you go down under on her didgeridoo?
>>
>>56484472
That still wouldn't make him a woman.
>>
File: BBC.jpg (182 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
BBC.jpg
182 KB, 615x345
>>56483601
Aren't there tranny chasers around for people like this?
>>
Well that's why they're STRAIGHT.
>>
>>56485614
Of course, the problem is that trannys and gay guys desire straight men above all else primarily because they're unattainable forbidden fruit if you're a fruit
>>
>>56485614
Trannies actively despise so-called tranny chasers, you should go on /lgbt/ some time, the term is thrown around on there more than 'jew' and 'degenerate' combined on /pol/.

I somewhat understand because apparently a lot of men that fuck trannies are just gays in denial, but unfortunately they're going to have to come to terms with the fact that they're biologically and sexually men, and thus no straight man is going to want to have sex with another man, it's just not going to happen.

However, straight men are considered the gold standard, which is why you hear so many trannies getting their heads stoved in because they tricked some drunk bloke into sticking it up another guy's arse, he found out, and beat them to death.
>>
>>56486225
>don't want to tell men that you are actually a man
>man gets mad and walks out when he finds out
>don't want to advertise to men who are actually into your mental illness because the "fetish" creeps you out

Why don't fags have this problem? You never hear about a fag "coming out" to a straight guy, even if they do fantasize about that shit. Why don't the two varieties of tranny just date each other exclusively?
>>
>>56486415
Fags fantasise about fucking straight guys all the same, they just can't pass as women and so drunk guys aren't going to fall for it.

You put enough beers into me and I'd go home with a Bianca Frier, although trannies like her ( :)))) ) aren't the kind that have issues finding blokes, it's the troggs that don't start transitioning until their mid-40s or are just genetically hideous.

tbqh family, I don't really have much of an issue with trannies provided they don't force their gender pronouns down my throat and they're reasonably passable. It's the hideous and the vocal ones that piss everyone off, and both kinds seem abundant on tumblr and reddit.
>>
>>56483601
>she
>>
>>56485793
>>56486225
I know they don't like those chasers, but it's because they don't want to be a sex object. Gays aren't going to fuck those people, because they want to fuck men and tranny chasers are fucking them because exactly because they are acting as women.

It's on the whole the joke about this gender mainstreaming, because it doesn't reflect genders but sexual preferences. It is a big sign to hang on out, what you want to fuck and so they invent classifications like "girlfag", which describes a girl wanting to have sex with gay men.

Claire is a man, wanting to be viewed a woman from the man fucking her or being fucked by her. In a way those crazy labels tell you exactly what their wishes are sexually, but people like Claire seem to not like labeling openly.

In the end you can ask what is more disgusting: Carrying out your sexuality as something that defines you completely or self denial like Claire, which also betrays everyone around them?
>>
>>56484789

>her
>>
File: 1446606644792.png (55 KB, 281x355) Image search: [Google]
1446606644792.png
55 KB, 281x355
>>56483601
>woman
>male parts
It's pretty sad that this shit makes arranged marriages look like a good thing.
>>
>>56488802
>tfw in the end islam has the right idea but shit execution
>>
Why the fuck should we settle for a bad fake of a woman when there's plenty of real ones to choose from
>>
>>56483601
>people should blindly accept my irrationality and mutilations
>>
>>56488866
https://youtu.be/0TwfiNjvcYo?list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ&t=274
>>
>>56488916
I would rather fuck that guy in the ass God gave him, than any abomination a doctor would make out of his dick.

That doesn't answer your question of course.
>>
>>56488866

Damn, Islam doesn't tolerate homosexuality too.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.