[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon thanks so much for letting us stay in your home!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Marionite Catholic qt 3.14s.jpg (291 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Marionite Catholic qt 3.14s.jpg
291 KB, 1600x1200
>"Anon thanks so much for letting us stay in your home! Amirah in front here wants you to show her around town tomorrow after mass. She's been looking for a friend since coming to your big country from Syria."

>"Hhhi anon, I hhave read much about your generous Prime Minister Trudeau. They say hhhe hhhas nice hhhair but I think yours eez nicer.

>*giggles*
>>
>"A-anon is that a rape dungeon??"
>>
>>56483670
>how'd you get that ball-gag unstrapped?!?!
>>
>>56483552
>Anon, please. Allah would not approve. Anon.. But I poop from there.
>>
>>56483879
catholic
>>
>>56483552
Don't mind me, ladies. I'll just be sleeping out in my kek shed.
>>
>>56483552
>Y-y--you t-to .
>>
>>56483955
>"Anon, we can't until we get married until the war is over so my family can come too.
>"But I will let you put it there instead because I know you hhhave needs.
>"But be gentle anon...*moans*"
>>
>your generous Prime Minister Trudeau

Think you might be in the wrong country desu. Let me contact President Trump real quick.
>>
No problem, my bull jamal will be home shortly, he was on a date with my wife, I'm sure he'd love to meet you guys, I'll be in my kek shed if you need me
>>
File: 1436807194926.png (186 KB, 298x423) Image search: [Google]
1436807194926.png
186 KB, 298x423
>tfw you won't get to fuck a bunch of easy Syrian girls
Hey Trump, can we build a semi-permiable wall pls?
>>
>>56483552
>My fucking penis

Also is she an devout mudslime?

Because if she is, it wouldn't be with it as I'd have to convert
>>
>>56484847
>>56483879
>Mass
>Woman on the top right has a cross on her shirt
>>
More syrian qts will come but only if you post thanks weed man.
Thanks weed man
>>
>>56484469
What do you do in the kek she'd,friend?
>>
File: Happy-Frog-Meme-01.png (45 KB, 195x179) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Frog-Meme-01.png
45 KB, 195x179
I used to be mad at Pope Francis for asking every household and parish to take in a refugee.

But now I get 70 syrian women to choose from in all the local churches.

>God is good
>>
File: ac-templar-knight.jpg (105 KB, 580x1000) Image search: [Google]
ac-templar-knight.jpg
105 KB, 580x1000
oh I need to show you your rooms, down in the basement, those vents? Dont worry about them and the door locks are for your safety, deus va - i mean enjoy
>>
thanks dank man
>>
>tfw no refugee girlfriend who is impressed by your running water and functional kitchen
>tfw you'll never support her as she goes to uni and gets well educated and slowly builds her expectations higher as 1st world teaches her what she should deserve and then she leaves you anyway
>>
>>56485450
Its ok white seed would of allready filled her uterus
>>
>>56485271
All white boys in basements would be banging and impregnating muslim pussy

While white feminist are in college studying womens courses for ten years
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.