[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow. That's some deep shit. Does /pol/ agree?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
Wow. That's some deep shit.

Does /pol/ agree?
>>
>>56483249
>implying blacks don't reap the benefits
how's dem mudhuts in africa treatin' ya?
>>
>Wear its scars

Didn't know them gibemdats were bad, maybe we should take them away.
>>
>>56483249
It was only possible because niggers enslaved other niggers and sold them to Jewish merchants for rum.
>>
>>56483249
Perhaps stripping their benefits from them might give them an insight as to how fucking great they do have it.
>>
>>56483249

Please provide concrete evidence of white's reaping the benefits of slavery today.
>>
>>56483371

This, blacks should be thanking us really

YOU'RE WELCOME
>>
What rewards am I reaping exactly? Having my nation taken away from me, my nationalism being labeled as "racist", any and all effort I put into creating a life for myself being taken away to fill diversity quotas?

I wish I DID live in the slave ages because at least my "white privilege" would be a real fucking thing. Instead i'm panned and mocked for something I had no influence in. My family is fucking 2nd generation, we weren't even around when slavery was illegal.
>>
Slavery didn't result in earth-shattering inventions or discoveries, how exactly are all living whites reaping the benefits?
>>
>>56483249
If "no living white person is responsible" how are "all living blacks wearing its scars"?

It's history.
>>
>>56483249

>whites reaping benefits of slavery
>American blacks have a standard of living higher than any black nation
>"scarred" descendents of slaves are living in incredibly luxury compared to blacks who were never enslaved
>>
>>56483249
>reap the benefit

Huh, didn't know having to put up with niggers was a benefit.
>>
Hmm I really don't see how I reap the benefits of Finnish girls being stolen as slaves for the Middle Easterns but I guess it's true wouldn't want to be whitesplaining.
>>
File: 127818054674.gif (1 MB, 189x200) Image search: [Google]
127818054674.gif
1 MB, 189x200
>>56483249
>>
>>56483487
Well, not ahites specifically, but pretty much anyone living in a country that has ever used slavery or has been assisted by a country that uses slavery.

So it's a stupid argument.
>>
>>56483249
Slavery only benefited a small number of Southern slave owners. The overwhelming majority of whites were either unaffected or hurt by the slave economy.
>>
>blacks were the only slaves to ever exist
Forget about where the word slave actually comes from, and just accept the angry black lady's hardships and give her your taxes.
>>
>>56483249
Lol, what benefits? The benefit of having to babysit a violent, ungrateful, unproductive former slave population?
>>
I'M NATIVE AMERICAN!

YOU BLACK AND WHITE FOLK QUIT YOUR WHINING OR ILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO WHINE ABOUT!
>>
We wuz kings n' sheeit
>>
>>56483249
>all living whites reap its benefit
The only benefits being reaped are the EBT checks that buy their malt liquor.

>all living blacks wear its scars
The only scars niggers have are from attacking other niggers.

I legitimately do not understand niggers today. They live entirely off white people, every one of their problems is caused by themselves, and they blame white people for everything.
>>
Sure. And I don't care either.
>>
Sometimes I really think there is some illuminatti shit going on.

Why people STILL waste their time going after this shit? There is bad people and there is good people in wall different periods of time, slavery made some niggers rich by selling other niggers too.

Are these people so useless that they try to find something to justify their patetic existence so hard they have to get shit that happened a long time ago and present it as a new problem?
>>
>>56483249
Why do niggers think whites are living the dream from cotton picked over a century ago?
>>
>>56483643

>anyone living in a country that has ever used slavery or has been assisted by a country that uses slavery.

So.. The entire human race?
>>
>>56483249
I wasn't aware that people still benefited from the pre-Civil War cotton industry.
>>
>>56483249
What benefits?
>>
I'm really getting tired of this bullshit.
>>
No, it's bullshit.
The only people holding blacks back are themselves. Boo-hoo slavery, the only thing that gave your demographic value to the nation, ended. So now what do you do as free people?

Be even MORE worthless! Slavery was going to end inevitably due to the advances in farming technology.

Blacks had a chance to be like the IRL equivalent of a dwarf/ogre society. Perhaps a bit brutish and offputting culturally, with a heavy focus on spewing out as many crotch dumplings as possible, but with an industrious blue-collar society that focused on hands-on professions over more intellectual ones.

Shit could have been neat. Black people could finally have an at-least neutral cultural identity in the US.

Imagine if you bought a car and instead of saying "Well this jap shit is reliable at least," you said. "Well damn, they might not be the brightest bunch, but them negroes can make a damn good truck/car/ANYTHING."

If I ever become rich, that's one of my goals though. Reshape the "black community" to actually admire and respect intelligent, successful black people and not be a bunch of dumb niggers that ruin everything, and I'm a black guy myself. I'd like to see black people get their shit together, even if I was born and raised in the 'burbs with very few black people of influence in my life. But it's like black people in general just can't stand the thought of being happy if it means they have to work.
>>
>>56483519
Bahahaha.
Need a tissue, bro?
Your weak is showing.
>>
>>56483703
Have some whiskey and sit back down, Tonto.
>>
File: 102929912.jpg (42 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
102929912.jpg
42 KB, 658x370
>>56483249
I'm not white, and my great-grandmother owned slaves.
Not in this country, however.
>>
File: 1415675393587.png (120 KB, 236x307) Image search: [Google]
1415675393587.png
120 KB, 236x307
>>56483249
EVERYONE LIVING IN THE U.S. REAPS ITS BENEFITS. EVERYONE. SHITS BUILT ITS OVER.
>>
>>56483249
Scares = not being smart enough to grasp the english language.
>>
>>56483950
>Scares
>>
File: scatman_john.jpg (53 KB, 500x574) Image search: [Google]
scatman_john.jpg
53 KB, 500x574
>>56483584
kek
>>
File: IMG_1222.jpg (126 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1222.jpg
126 KB, 640x480
>>56483249
this is true

because blackas live in the south, and the south was sanctioned by the north because of the civil war

also
>the pixelation of the picture
>>
Over 600,000 Union soldiers died defeating slavery. You fucking niggers still haven't earned the right to talk shit about your plight. Fuck you all and your basketball thug gold chain low pants drug culture.

Earn it you fucking losers.
>>
>>56483249
>I benefit from slavery
yeah fuck off faggot. he's the fucking rich celebrity
>>
>>56483249

Talib Kweli Greene is a millionaire rapper whose ancestors were captured by African Kings.

The people he is telling this to, and explaining the incredible benefit they are deriving, are middle-class American whites who are likely working 50 hour weeks to support their families.

please learn to think
>>
>>56483371
Honestly, if white america has to be held responsible for the sins of slavery, then they must be given the credit they are due for the better living conditions and more stable economy.
>>
>>56483756
When your entire existence is because of your family selling your family to aliens that were smarter than you in every possible way, your ancestors were used as nothing but labor, and nobody, not even your own race, gives a shit about your well-being, and you have a whole 1 billion worth number of people proving your oppressor's theories about your kin, you tend to be a bit irrational about your race's self-worth.
The only other way to look at it is logically, which is probably a bit depressing for them.
>>
File: Afrixa.jpg (26 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
Afrixa.jpg
26 KB, 500x260
>wear its scars

The scars of living in the first world? Even a shitty ghetto in the USA is good shit compared to the city I was born in (and moved).

Send them to africa, if they are whinning.
>>
>>56483249
At every opportunity, blacks should be reminded that they remain enslaved by Jewish usury and Jewish emotional manipulation via media, rather than Confederate statues.

Jews were deeply involved in the slave trade and in the Confederate cause. Now they want to lie, and play down their involvement....or completely deny and cover up!

Below is a listing of the Jewish slave ships and the Jewish owners of them...PLEASE BLACK PEOPLE WAKE UP AND SMELL THE KOSHER.

NAME OF THE SLAVE SHIP; OWNERS; ETHNICITY:

Abigail, Aaron Lopez, Moses Levy, Jacob Franks, Jews
Crown, Issac Levy and Nathan Simpson, Jews
Nassau, Moses Levy, Jew
Four Sisters, Moses Levy, Jew
Anne & Eliza, Justus Bosch and John Abrams, Jews
Prudent Betty, Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix, Jews
Hester, Mordecai and David Gomez, Jews
Elizabeth, Mordecai and David Gomez, Jews
Antigua, Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell, Jews
Betsy, Wm. De Woolf, Jew
Polly, James De Woolf, Jew
White Horse, Jan de Sweevts, Jew
Expedition, John and Jacob Roosevelt, Jews
Charlotte, Moses and Sam Levy and Jacob Franks, Jews
Caracoa, Moses and Sam Levy, Jews
>>
>reap its benefits
I guess they think taking care of some rich Jew's plantation = building the country
>>
Wasn't it something like less than 10% of people actually owned slaves? In other words, even back then the vast majority of white people had absolutely nothing to do with slavery.
>>
>>56483249
All living blacks reap its benefits, too.
>>
>>56483249

How do the Irish benefit from slavery? How does the US even benefit from slavery? Pretty sure the civil war and reconstruction made the whole ordeal a net loss from the south.
>>
File: 1447525615320-1.jpg (13 KB, 86x185) Image search: [Google]
1447525615320-1.jpg
13 KB, 86x185
>>56483249
>deep shit
Explains the smell.
>>
What are these benefits?
>>
Slavery is still strong in numerous African countries. Fuck him and all the scum still playing the slavery card while their standards of living is top tier because their ancestors were shipped to a first-world nation instead of being left to fester in that continent-wide cesspool of shit
>>
>>56484087
Nevermind, I'm a dumbass, this guy is right.
>>
>>56483249
yup all those black slaves traders got pretty deep scars i guess.
>>
File: 1398607102679.jpg (11 KB, 138x200) Image search: [Google]
1398607102679.jpg
11 KB, 138x200
>>56483249
Last I know, it was mostly niggers that were on benefits.
>>
>>56483249
because blacks built the railroads
because blacks foraged west
because blacks built the great industry of the north
because blacks fought the redcoats and framed the constitution

yeah sure 2% of the population having an army of cotton pickers, yeah you really built this nation tyrone
>>
MONSANTO Family Were Jewish Slave Dealers And Owners.
Read more at http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/monsanto-family-were-jewish-slave-dealers-and-owners/#GX7iUSfw2HPswmQf.99
>>
>>56484115
Most blacks don't like jews especially rich jews (so lots). White southerners love Israel though. I know, I live in Texas.
>>
>>56483249
Okay, now that's completely bullshit.

I apologize on behalf of my non-white people.
>>
>>56484127
>Wasn't it something like less than 10% of people actually owned slaves?

1.6%
>>
>>56483249
>benefits
how is crime a benefit?
>>
Why do American blacks act like American history is applicable to the entire world?
>>
>>56483249
>muh past is what drags me down, not my stupid decisions and my shit choices
>because I have a shit past, I am forever doomed to have a subpar life
keep making excuses nigger, that's why you're shit
>>
>>56484309
Because it is maple.
>>
File: le_happy_merchant.jpg (49 KB, 654x594) Image search: [Google]
le_happy_merchant.jpg
49 KB, 654x594
>>56483442
>>
File: 1447524933836.jpg (40 KB, 400x341) Image search: [Google]
1447524933836.jpg
40 KB, 400x341
>>56483249
And blacks would still be back in Africa banging rocks together and killing each other if we hadn't brought them over as slaves. People conveniently forget the entire SLAVic people in ancient history, people forget the Barbary Slave Trade where millions of white Europeans were sold off as slaves in North Africa. Ancient Sumer is where slavery began and white Christian America is where it mostly ended. Yet so many Liberals will parrot that white imperialism invented slavery and that Europeans stole Africans to use as slaves instead of buying them off of African slavers. Revisionist history will be our downfall. We need more blacks like Thomas Sowell and more recently Tommy Sotomayor and That guy T on youtube.
>>
>>56483883
>bahaha
Back to Facebook
>>
File: compare.jpg (151 KB, 535x980) Image search: [Google]
compare.jpg
151 KB, 535x980
Because they can never work themselves up...
>>
>>56483249
What about slavery causes modern day niggers to be violent and uneducated again?
>>
>>56484309
Haha, so this.

I just remembered during Elementary and Middle School we had to learn that shit as well. Though my teachers were Jewish in every history class that was taught, and some holocaust history was taught as well.
>>
Non-whites still benefit from slavery first hand because slavery is still a thing in the non-white world. Though I suppose the tweet only talks about USA, but even in that case its wrong because there were european people living in slave like conditions in the US too. And its not like the system oppresses blacks anymore there.
>>
>>56483249
Genuine question: What happened to all the black slaves in Europe? America wasn't the only player in the slave trade. So how come only we have this issue?

Also,
>all living whites reap its benefit

These people literally believe some Polish family whose lived there for thousands of years somehow benefited from American slavery.
>>
Nope.

Not a single living black person born in the U.S. has been affected, AT ALL, by slavery. None. Zero. Zilch.
>>
Only Joe Rogan tier intellectuals think this is deep. Leave the analysis to the pros, filthy scum.
>>
>>56484309
They are vastly ignorant of world history.
>>
File: 1447963172461.png (129 KB, 354x504) Image search: [Google]
1447963172461.png
129 KB, 354x504
>>56483442
Oy vey I vould nevah do something like dat to dem poor african people
>>
>>56483249
most whites were fucking farmers or were exploited in factories. Just look at the way people were treated during the industrial revolution , not much different from slaves.
>>
As a native American you people benefit every time you touch an American product or breathe American air. Get the fuck out of my continent.
>>
>>56483519
Go back to Mexico, Pedro.
>>
>>56483249
that's bullshit, only very rich people could afford to own slaves. a very large majority of white people at the time didn't benefit from slavery, let alone their descendants 200 years later
>>
Whites were enslaved more than blacks were, yet I don't see them complaining. Slavery obviously was a bad thing, and Republicans ( conservatives ) of all the people abolished it.
In Brazil blacks were marginalized from society this is true, but once again it's not my fault. Instead of asking the government for shitty quotas, go ask them to provide a decent, respectful, honest life for every citizen of the country so you won't need your shit quotas, but that's too hard right?
2 wrongs don't make 1 right
>>
File: 1387005706057.gif (3 MB, 292x158) Image search: [Google]
1387005706057.gif
3 MB, 292x158
>>56483249
>Slovenian
>Come to Canada
>Told my ancestors and I are racist slave owners
>>
>>56483249
history of arabs and their slaves is the oldest
>>
>>56483249
No. Blacks are pampered as shit. Nowhere else in the world can black live as good as they do in white nations.

Their ancestors would slap the shit out of them if they saw these apes in ivy league universities screaming about how bad they have it.
>>
>>56484309

Many literally believe we invented slavery. They don't know anything about the world outside of the US or it's history. Well, they actually don't know anything about US history either.
>>
>>56484920
I find it valuable to remind myself how utterly uncultured and unworldly american blacks actually are.

Many have never been on an airplane, never traveled outside of their state let alone the country, and rarely if ever leave their city.
>>
>tfw Jewish
>tfw great great grandfather and great grandfather were in London during the blitz
>people try to tell me that blacks are oppressed
>tell them slavery has no effect on them since it was 200 years ago and nobody was alive for it
>they call me a racist bigot and that I'm just a white person who doesn't know what oppression is
>tell them I'm Jewish
>the little cogs in their brain ceases up.
>>
File: Based Casebolt.jpg (144 KB, 675x1233) Image search: [Google]
Based Casebolt.jpg
144 KB, 675x1233
>>56483249
Vae Victis, if Black people owned Europe they would've done the same shit we did, get over it.
>>
>>56483580
This fucking proves they are being used for some damn agenda.
>>
File: stoge.png (250 KB, 652x600) Image search: [Google]
stoge.png
250 KB, 652x600
>>56483584
nice one
>>
>>56483249
I disagree. Western Civilization was the first society to ban slavery. The Russians followed, then the Chinese. When did Islam and Sub-Saharan Africa ban slavery? To this date, never.

It is actually very likely that most descendants of African American slaves would have been slaves today if they had not been a part of the North American slave trade.
>>
>>56484408
This ťbh fàm
>>
File: Blacks n slavery.jpg (26 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
Blacks n slavery.jpg
26 KB, 600x405
>>56483249
>whites were never slaves

These idiots are hilarious. They are too stupid to realize the obvious. Also they are the reason why people get away with murder, rape, and slavery. Pro-tip: they defend it.
>>
>>56484480
Joe Rogan is so fucking stupid it's funny.
>>
>>56484087
underrated post

>millionaires trying to tell common people anything about ethics

topkek
>>
>>56483763
2 centries
>>
>Living black people wear it's scars
How so, exactly? By getting the privilege of constantly being able to use it against white people for completely unrelated shit?
>white people reap the benefits
Again, how so? Slavery is partly responsible for the development of America, by that argument niggers reap the benefits, too. Just like niggers reap the benefits of welfare from the sweat of working white folk.
>>
>>56483756
>>56483756
>>56483756
>>56483756
>Why people STILL waste their time going after this shit?

It gives their lives meaning. Black people need slavery, black struggle, and racism to give their lives meaning. Same as how Joker needs Batman to have meaning in life but Batman DOESN'T need Joker at all. Joker COMPLETES Batman. Without him he is nothing. They NEED each other to JUSTIFY each others existence.

Without Joker, Batman is just another crazy person in a costume.

Black people are the same. They need those things to complete them and to give themselves meaning to live. That's why black people refuse to recognize anyone else's struggles because it takes attention away from them.

That's why black people were being racist and cruel on social media towards the French after their attacks because for a moment the world forgot about them and told them to just stand aside there are bigger problems to worry about.
>>
Blacks today reap the benefits of priceless property stolen from the white man without due process, for which many thousands of whites died. All for a freedom black Americans have squandered totally. A freedom so useless to the black man that not one of them is capable of questioning it.
>>
File: Kanye Twitty.jpg (17 KB, 697x480) Image search: [Google]
Kanye Twitty.jpg
17 KB, 697x480
>ancestors are poor scots-irish immigrants who lived in rural parts of the free states
>could not have owned slaves even if they wanted to
>mfw some self-hating white tumblr bitch told me that my ancestors were racist slave owners
>>
>>56483249
blacks should thank their nigger assess that their ancestors got to stay back in the US instead of getting shipped back to Africa to rot
>>
>>56483947
Only this.

/thread
>>
>>56484392
>Back to

Keep assuming, shit, dude. The joke will eternally be on you, jack
>>
>>56483249
Less then 2% of Americans own slaves.
Civil war hundreds of thousands whites die to end slavery.
End segregation
Affirmative action + handouts
White still big bad some how while Jamal and Abdul Still practice slavery in mid east and africa
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 485x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 485x341
>>56483519
Here here!
>>
>>56484611
What's it like living in Canada?
Did you move there yourself or did previous generations and you were just born there?
I want to visit north America, but I don't really have a reason since all of my relatives are still in Slovenia, most of them in my small home town.
Most of my friends have relatives in Canada and/or Australia and visit them regularly.
>>
>>56483651
Exceptionally false talking point used by racist idiots. Slavery benefited way more than slave owners. Whites were slave owners, traders, breeders, overseers,hunters, writers, evaluators and more. The black slave powered a slave industry never seen before or since.

Also provided excellent social psychological boosts to whites. Most humans need to believe they are better than someone to keep themselves sane and happy. Having a permanent black under class did and still does wonders for whites.

>>56483681
Blacks were the only permanent chattel slaves based on race.

>>56483580
Actually the loss of the population and partly responsible for how bad Africa turned out, that's why they too are asking for reparations. They were the ones dumb enough to sell them though.

>>56483519
You are reaping financial and social benefits. No one labels nationalism as racist if you don't practice or advocate for racial nationalism, which is dumb and traitorous, America has no set race so why would you include it. If anything Nationalism in America should lead to whites helping their fellow Americans get out of being a permanent under class, not keeping them there.
>>
If we took the time to feel sad for how we benefit from the indirect effects of every single bad thing that happened in the past then nobody would even get out of bed.
>>
>>56484087
>millionaire rapper
Doubt it. He doesn't make that much.

>>56484111
Dangerous hellholes? Yeah no.
>>
File: 1438239256576-2.png (45 KB, 436x432) Image search: [Google]
1438239256576-2.png
45 KB, 436x432
>>56486254
>If anything Nationalism in America should lead to whites helping their fellow Americans get out of being a permanent under class, not keeping them there.

This is a nice thought, and it's true of our relationship with the injuns, but the thing you're forgetting about our negro friends is that they are scum.
>>
>>56486254
Nah, fuck 'em.
>>
>>56486659
>>56486683
That's anti American, anti Nationalism and racialism. That's my point.
>>
File: kroger_black_slave_owners.jpg (43 KB, 334x499) Image search: [Google]
kroger_black_slave_owners.jpg
43 KB, 334x499
>>56483249
> all living whites
> all living blacks
> 3 times as many whites died ending slavery as blacks who were enslaved
> whites were the first slaves in the new world
> have totally forgotten this somehow
If all living whites reap its benefits, and all living whites pay into welfare, then all living blacks reap it's rewards too. Double rewards for blacks who were free and owned slaves, without all the "scars".

Affirmative action works as a booster for all blacks, so for even the minority who conceivably might be negatively impacted by slavery, so many generations later...
> ...it seems slavery really only fucked over whites.
>>
>all whites

Fuck that, us binlanders have nothing to feel bad about
>>
>>56485532
>Same as how Joker needs Batman to have meaning in life but Batman DOESN'T need Joker at all. Joker COMPLETES Batman. Without him he is nothing. They NEED each other to JUSTIFY each others existence.
>Without Joker, Batman is just another crazy person in a costume.
Kinda contradicting yourself there. You're saying that Joker needs Batman but Batman doesn't need Joker, but later that Batman needs Joker to appear sane and reasonable.

I'd argue similar logic and similar metaphor, but different: there are many Batman villains in the movies. BANE, the Penguin, Mr. Freeze, The Riddler, and Two-Face to name a few. But there's just one canonical Batman (to the best of my knowledge). All of the villains are so caught up in their own inner demons that they don't realize "hey, I should really focus on the present here, Batman only cares about me since I'm threatening Gotham, he doesn't have any personal vendetta."

Similarly, black people blame their problems on slavery and ancestral issues and the past. White people, collectively, don't give a fucking shit. (Er, SANE white people.) I'm sick of hearing about it. Similarly, feminists blame all their issues on women being oppressed over the past few centuries and don't realize how good they have it.

My point here is that evil needs good to survive, but that good doesn't need evil. Replace evil and good with black people and white people, feminists and egalitarians, and irrational people and sane people and you get the same result.

That's why you get people pointing fingers at other groups. "Oh, men aren't to blame for rape? It must be white people! They aren't to blame? Then it's cisgendered people!" Irrationality is like the Batman villains: once one target goes down, another fire rises (hue). Rationality needs no target. It's content putting out fires and trying to arrest the villain.

>TLDR pls
Learn to fucking read. There's your TLDR.
>>
>>56483442
>we did not do anything
>we dindu nuffin

potay-to pot-ah-to
>>
If Blacks had enslaved Whites, you think they'd ever take the bullshit they're currently putting on Whites?
>>
Slavery has made modern America strictly worse. Nobody is reaping any "benefits" of slavery and everyone has been dealing with the problems of its aftermath for 150 years. Oh, and 365,000 mostly white Northern men died to get rid of it.

Whenever pressed for how slavery benefits me, the response is something like "look at the advantages you have over black people." But that isn't a benefit to me. I would be in the same position had slavery never existed, or if I had been born in Canada, Europe, or Australia. Things suck for blacks, but I have nothing to do with it.

I just want to be left alone to live my life in peace. Solve your own problems. We've tried to help for 150 years and all we have to show for it is spit in our faces. I'm done.
>>
>>56486254
Do you realize the number of white christian slaves in North Africa far exceeded the number that was ever in America? I'm guessing you don't.
>>
>>56483249

What slavery proved:

Niggers stop working hard when you actually pay them.
>>
Haha nope I'm Irish motherfucker I didn't reap shit metaphorically or otherwise since the Brits took all my fucking crops.
>>
>>56483249
No, that's bullshit, it happened so long ago.

Are they going to accuse hispanics of having spic privilege for what they did in South America?

No of course not. It happened so long ago. If only white people would get this, this history pass.
>>
>>56483249No
living black person wears the scars of those since past, just as no living white person is responsible for slavery. Let us forget the qualms that royally fucked America as a whole and ship Africans to Africa.
>>
File: 1447942533853.png (52 KB, 874x569) Image search: [Google]
1447942533853.png
52 KB, 874x569
>>56486254
>No one labels nationalism as racist if you don't practice or advocate for racial nationalism, which is dumb and traitorous, America has no set race so why would you include it

you fell for the kike propaganda. america is most certainly a white nation, in fact it is the largest recorded number of whites in a countries borders, ever, in world history

is it a coincidence how great america is as a result?
>>
>>56483249
where do these people live? like there aren't a shitload of poor white people all across america
>>
>>56483249
There is no benefit that I reap from slavery that every black person in America doesn't also.
>>
>>56483249
he's fucking stupid and he thinks he's a genius. fuck mos def as well. they're fucking racist pieces of shit.
>>
>>56484168
Kek
>>
File: 1440900666439.jpg (4 KB, 126x99) Image search: [Google]
1440900666439.jpg
4 KB, 126x99
My mothers side of the family owned slaves back then; kept them all chained up in the attic of their house. Her entire family lives in trailers across the Carolinas and has since before I was born.
>>
>>56485148
Top tier banz kikestralian.
>>
>>56483249
these niggers wouldn't even be alive if slavery never happened.

i rather be a nigger living in the states than a nigger living in Africa or Brazil.

fucking niggers
>>
>>56483249
So surely crimes happening now are more important, yes?
>>
File: 1448252386891.jpg (55 KB, 690x960) Image search: [Google]
1448252386891.jpg
55 KB, 690x960
>>56483249
I wish I was reaping the benefits. Holy fuck, can we make this happen? I had no idea I was entitled to free man power from centuries ago.
>>
>>56486939
>We've tried to help for 150 years
If the past 150 years is your definition of trying to help then we "helped" the Japanese at the end of world war 2, helped the Afghanis with the taliban, helped the Iraqis by taking down saddam, and helped the libyans by taking down ghadaffi.

Redlining, discimination, and practically importing drugs specifically into the black community really was "helping", eh?

>>56487044
Number doesn't matter as much as the type of experience, white christian slaves didn't have it as bad as blacks in America, it's not even close.

>>56487240
>america is most certainly a white nation
It's inherently a multiracial and multicultural nation. Some of the best parts of American culture come from African American culture, without those parts America would be radically different. What you are practicing is white nationalism which is just as bad as black nationalism, only American nationalism should exist, traitor.
>>
I genuinely want to know these benefits. Both sides of my ancestors had no stake in slavery or investment in industries that used them. They came to North America over a hundreds years after slavery was abolished.
>>
I think both sides agree that the monkeys should have stayed in the jungle.
>>
>>56483249
Sure, if they admit whites are superior.
If not we can bring up the Barbary trades etc.
>>
>>56487773
America helped japan by rebuilding it into democracy
You did it to have tool against communists but still helped
>>
>>56487786
No one on this board genuinely want's to know, or they would look for the benefits instead of just criticizing and denying. It's just as bad as the white guilt liberals, we need more of a middle ground.
>>
FUCK OFF NIGGERS. I GOT MY OWN PROBLEMS.
>>
>>56483249
Blacks should be paying licensing fees to white people for all the food technology that keeps 90% of their race alive.
>>
>>56483249
Pretty ironic considering decades after Talib's ancestors had been freed, mine were still locked up under British workhouse slavery.
>>
>>56487773
>Number doesn't matter as much as the type of experience, white christian slaves didn't have it as bad as blacks in America, it's not even close.

According to who? You? Berber slave trade was pretty bad just because its inconvenient to you that you have to make up an arbitrary notion that "it wasn't as bad" therefore its not the same.

Also

>number doesn't matter

you really are retarded aren't you
>>
I got told I was to an extent guilty of my ancestors crimes
Im adopted, so if someone could find the guilty Id be more interested then ashamed
>>
>>56483249
Does the pope shit in the woods?
>>
>>56483249
No
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWXZ-whusxY
>>
>>56483249
Typical nigger ignorance. The barbary coast slave trade enslaved whites and you don't hear us crying about it every 5 fucking minutes
>>
>>56483249
The mental gymnastics it would take to write something like that is beyond me.
>>
>>56483249
It's the reverse;

Blacks, instead of living in the African jungle, or as slaves, get to live privileged lives in a first world society, and get to mock white people for it. Whites, because they are so nice, feel obligated to just bend over and say sorry to the demanding and whiny blacks.

If there was no slavery, blacks would be carving spears and dancing naked in Africa like barbarians.

This is coming from a Hispanic.
>>
>>56486254
>You are reaping financial and social benefits.

How the fuck, unless you are a direct descendant of people who profited from black oppression? How do white people in general benefit from having an absolutely insane racial class around that murders and rapes more than anyone else and whines about it constantly?

Do you think the government has a secret stash of gold stolen from the Great Empires of Africa we conquered that they covertly distribute to all white citizens every 4th of July?
>>
>>56487773
Experience doesn't even matter either. What was considered acceptable (in terms of treating workers) over 100 years ago is not acceptable now. Slaves are slaves.

If you want to talk about a state that had REALLY fucked over from the effects of slavery, look at Brazil. They were one of the last western and colonized countries to abolish slavery, and all the slaves settled on land that wasn't taxed by the government. Today, these areas are called Favelas. Conditions were so bad, that when plantation owners were forced to pay their workers, a lot of the former slaves went to work on the plantations again. Their experience wasn't great either. America is FAR better off than Brazil, or even Haiti (the slaves revolted), but I agree, I can't pretend that blacks aren't disadvantaged in some ways because of it.
>>
>>56488102
1. According to anyone who studies slavery.

2. It seems pretty convenient that people like you always find a way to downplay american black chattel slavery. Do you even know what happened? Could you list the atrocities committed? Could you identify the effects on an entire group of Americans that lingers on from that event? Do you even want to be honest about the situation? Why always bringing up other people's crimes when we are specifically talking about our people's crime?

10 million slaves don't have it as bad as 1 million chattel slaves. It doesn't matter that the former has more enslaved then the latter. Also when the latter has been snatched from it's continent and ripped completely of it's culture and the former still maintains some of its culture, there is a major difference in the future of the people.

>>56488392
The work they did and what they have contributed to the culture demands more than just living in American concrete jungles filled with urban warfare.

You being a hispanic only works against your point, because you people haven't done 1/15th of what blacks have yet think you are above them. You work(and get paid) in the fields and clean a few houses for a few years and you think you have the right to be racist against a people who have worked in America from the beginning of it's existence. Name somethings hispanics have even contributed to American culture, something of substance and it is dwarfed by African American's cultural achievements.

>>56488616
Elite schools and companies funded by slavery that largely kept blacks out for a huge chunk of it's existence but accepted or hired whites/asians/hispanics.

The entire economy benefited massively from slavery, in multiple ways that go beyond just slave owners, see my earlier posts. Racist whites like to say "only a small amount owned them", well many whites made a living off of blacks even if not owners. In fact, most people who benefited from black slaves were not owners.
>>
>>56483249
>Be Estonian
>Family immigrates to Canada when you were 3
>Never owned a slave, in fact, the distant Russian relatives were slaves themselves
>Get blamed for white privilege on campus
Literally WTF
>>
>>56486254
>Exceptionally false talking point used by racist idiots. Slavery benefited way more than slave owners.

na but that's bull shit, slaved powered the southern economy, that's it and guess what the south was burned to shit in the civil war. All the wealth those slaves created was turned to ash.
>>
>>56488710
Haiti is not a good example. That place is a shithole.

Wait. Actually it is a great example of why niggers can't blame anybody but themselves
>>
Have these people ever stopped to realize that slavery was a quantam leap forward for all the blacks involved. Consider the alternative of living in some shitty part of Africa run by a dictator and running away from Ebola and Lions.
>>
>>56486254

>Exceptionally false talking point used by racist idiots. Slavery benefited way more than slave owners. Whites were slave owners, traders, breeders, overseers,hunters, writers, evaluators and more. The black slave powered a slave industry never seen before or since.

Is that why the Southern economy was in a major depression when the war rolled around? Or why white sharecroppers and fieldhands often had worse living conditions than slaves?

The solid economic benefits from slavery, which I am not denying, i.e. its role in expanding midwestern farmland and triangular trade being integral to the original 13 colonies, are enjoyed by ALL Americans, which includes the descents of slaves and slave owners alike.

Go pick up a history book you fucking braindead nig
>>
>seeing race
it's 2015, come on
>>
>>56483249
My all of my great grandparents came over to the US in the the 1890's and early 1900's so I'm immune to this shit.
>>
>>56488819
It must be noted that american slaves were treated miles better than their Caribbean and South American counter-parts.
>>
>>56483249

Slavery was not an efficient or superior way of organising society? Why the fuck do you think we ended it? Having blacks, other minorities and women with some money is much more beneficial for an economy than having them in the fields and at home. All these big 'social justice' movements have just been to expand markets and make more profits for the global elite, the modern slave owners.
>>
>>56483249

Also faggot, we NEVER had slavery in Australia, it was our first law.
>>
If the argument is that america wouldn't exist in its current glory if not for slaves, wouldn't black Americans also benefit from the work of slaves?

Also, how could EVERY white person benefit from the slavery of blacks? I'm sure there are plenty of white people on this earth who are slaves right now.
>>
>>56483442
>this meme again
>>
>>56488710
>America is FAR better off than Brazil, or even Haiti (the slaves revolted), but I agree, I can't pretend that blacks aren't disadvantaged in some ways because of it.

Look canada bro, I agree completely, but we aren't talking about Brazil's crimes or what they have to do to repent or compensate, we are talking about us, we need to wash our hands first, Brazil will have to deal with their crimes when they become a first world country.

My only point is that blacks are disadvantaged and whites/asians/hispanic can get a leg up on them because of skin color.

I disagree that slaves are slaves though, racial chattel slavery is particularly damaging unlike any other form of slavery.

I want to wash my hands now, I want to stop paying for niggers now, I don't want my children's taxes going to the next generation of niggers. The only way to stop this is to give them reparations in exchange for their "right" to get "dem programs" forever. It's the only way I can see ending all of this. Instead of paying them forever give them an upfront lump sum and watch the niggers sin and die for good while the ok blacks keep their heads above water or rise. I'm talking about being practical, not ideological.

>>56488857
Actually the North benefited from slavery a lot as well, redpill yourself son. Many of the slave culture magazines were made in the North and sold everywhere. People's livelihoods were based on black slavery, even if it went to hell later they and their descendants still got a leg up on blacks.

>>56489063
You didn't really address my point properly, you just quoted it. Whites benefited the most from black chattel slavery mainly and their descendants do as well. Redlining wouldn't be possible if American slavery wasn't racially chattel based. If it were the more standard type of slavery you might have a point.

Seems like you read the "history book" and didn't research it for yourself, so who really is brain dead? You watch Jew TV too?
>>
>>56486254
>Exceptionally false talking point used by racist idiots.

Nice rebuttal. It would be nice if you provided evidence though.

"Thomas Sowell points out that masters often hired immigrants, especially Irishmen, to do work that was considered unsafe for slaves, such as draining infested swamps, cutting trees, building railroads, or tending combustible boilers. The Northern traveler Frederick Olmstead was told by an Alabama riverboat owner, 'The niggers are worth too much to be risked here; if the Paddies are knocked overboard or their backs break, nobody loses anything."

The End of Racism. Dinesh D'Souza. Pg. 90

"The Southern plantation system preceded slavery, but it made the transition from employing paid workers to slaves for the simple reason that black slaves were cheaper. 'The money which procured a white man's services for ten years could buy a Negro for life.....Slavery insulated that region [the south] of the United States from the vital economic information conveyed by a wage and price system. Thus when labor became expensive in the North, business began to move toward consolidation, mechanization, and other techniques of improved efficiency. While the North invested in innovation and invention, the South languished.'"

The End of Racism. Dinesh D'Souza. Pg. 87
>>
>>56487773
>It's inherently a multiracial and multicultural nation. Some of the best parts of American culture come from African American culture, without those parts America would be radically different
so now the goalposts shift to literally opinion on "culture"

please, illuminate us on any possible aspect of culture that african americans brought that you would choose over landing on the moon
>>
Don't feel any benefits, probably because i'm not white. Fuck you niggers.
>>
>>56483249

>reap benefit
>wear scars

See shit like this right here? Yeah this is called speaking without saying anything. These are meaningless things to say that literally prove nothing. Like what does that actually mean? In what sense to blacks wear the scars? Is there any objective sense of this or any objective way to prove that this is the result of past slavery? No.

All the ways in which blacks today are "hurt" by the history of slavery are actually explained by other things.
>>
>>56489497
>The only way to stop this is to give them reparations in exchange for their "right" to get "dem programs" forever. It's the only way I can see ending all of this. Instead of paying them forever give them an upfront lump sum
oh god you really are retarded. they receive lump sums all the time, like the first of the month
>>
>>56489497
>Instead of paying them forever give them an upfront lump sum and watch the niggers sin and die for good while the ok blacks keep their heads above water or rise. I'm talking about being practical, not ideological.

Are you really this fucking dense? You think the whining ends if you pay all the black people a lump sum?

Black people fail because they have a culture that is anti-white. Being anti-white makes them anti-family and anti-education since those are "white" values. Granted centuries of oppression will cultivate a hatred for the oppressor, but that hatred isn't doing them any favors and is just dragging them down. Money won't resolve anything.
>>
>>56483249
>all living blacks wear its scars
I was unaware that descendants of white slaves are in reality black.
>>
>>56483249
If you are an african American then your tribe was defeated and sold into slavery by your neighboring tribe.
>>
>>56483249

Wait.

Wouldn't blacks be reaping the benefits of slavery as well?

They aren't living in mud huts dying of malaria and running from god damned lions right now are they?

YOURE FUCKING WELCOME.
>>
>>56489615
Please name one African cultural practice. Just name one.
These are people who think they can call Ebonics a distinct language with aspects of West African grammar, based on African languages being simple, and white people not knowing any. They are illiterate fraudsters.
>>
Only nigs could complain about a time when they had a 100% employment rate.
>>
>>56489497
>whites/asians/hispanic can get a leg up on them because of skin color.
>racial chattel slavery is particularly damaging unlike any other form of slavery.

Gib evidence plox
>>
File: Claas-lexion-570-1.jpg (130 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Claas-lexion-570-1.jpg
130 KB, 800x600
>Welfare
>Social housing
>Food stamps
>Medicare
>Biggest thing to worry about is 0.0001% that you might get shot by police or other niggers (far more likely in black countries)
>Preferential treatment in college admissions etc. giving you every opportunity to become a great man in the greatest country on earth
>Muh scars

Also, combine harvesters built the USA.
>>
>>56489390
What does that have to do with us admitting what we did was damaging to blacks and still has repercussions they deal with today? Why are we even bringing up other people's slavery when talking about ourselves? "He did worse", this is so fucking weak.

>>56489553
Nothing you posted contradicts anything I said. Especially my point about how many jobs were provided by black slaves outside of being a slave owner, something that implicates more than just the south. What I'm talking about is bigger than just the southern economy.

>>56489615
Landing on the moon is something that belongs to all Americans since it was paid for and made possible by all Americans including the black ones. It's not a white thing at all so it has no bearing here.

>>56489731
Did you even read what i wrote, do you even understand how stupid you sound, how what I'm saying is designed to end what you are saying?

YES you fucking fool, they keep draining us and will forever unless they get it all in a true lump sum that will only be given in return for the waiving of nigger welfare. The niggers will think reparations are better for them because it has been ingrained into them that it is, and the good blacks will relish the chance to cut nigger financing off and prove that most blacks are hardworking people. Blacks will accept the deal hands down. Stop putting racism over practicality.

>>56489848
The whining will never end from niggers, but if they agree to the deal it won't matter because no one will hear them, everyone will have done their part to end nigger sympathy. After reparations, the niggers will have no legs to stand on.

>>56490001
I was talking about African American culture, which is responsible for some of the biggest aspects of American culture in general, especially music. Jazz, rock, and hip hop(yeah yeah I know nigger hop) are true American art forms that have spread worldwide and dominate the entire world, they all spring from African American culture.
>>
Except Black people live in the same America I do.
>>
>>56483249

>whites not responsible

>but "blacks", who were all born at least more than a few decades after it ended, somehow have emotional scars from it

so they obviously received these scars through mediums/clairvoyancy/spiritism because there is no other way to reach into the past

unless they are all just using the big S word as a sympathy fountain?
>>
>>56483249
lol, right.
>all x...
to disprove we just need to fine one exception. so how exactly is the homeless guy on the corner of the highway exit ramp benefiting from slavery?
>>
>>56484392
don't feed the Aussies
>>
>>56483570

they are wearing slavery's scars because...... slavery, you see.
>>
>>56490169
>>whites/asians/hispanic can get a leg up on them because of skin color.

Redlining, bank loans, job hiring without being forced to, and culture.

>>racial chattel slavery is particularly damaging unlike any other form of slavery.

If you won't do the basic research needed to confirm this, you aren't genuine. You just want to downplay slavery against blacks. You are a black chattel slavery denier I guess. Not much different than the holocaust deniers who have an agenda against Jews.

>>56490278
>so they obviously received these scars through
culture and genetics(theorized).
>>
Slavery didn't make the US rich. Brazil had eight times as many slaves and the US and look at that shithole of a country. What made the US rich is when France and Britain spent all of their financing the war. Any wealth that was created during slavery was destroyed during the civil war.

http://www.theworldeconomy.org/statistics.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_Maddison
>>
>>56490211
>Nothing you posted contradicts anything I said. Especially my point about how many jobs were provided by black slaves outside of being a slave owner, something that implicates more than just the south.

First, if slavery retarded the Southern economy, then that would mean that it never reached its full potential like the North did. That means that everyone living in the South is now worse off than they would have been if slavery hadn't existed.

Second, I think you're vastly overstating the economic impact of slavery outside of the South. The Northern economy didn't collapse during the war or after the abolition of slavery. If you have any evidence of the end of slavery affecting the Northern economy, feel free to provide it.

>After reparations, the niggers will have no legs to stand on

You vastly underestimate the left's ability to do mental gymnastics. Countless concessions have been granted, and never, not once, has it ever been enough. It will only ever be enough when blacks and whites are equal economically, which will never fucking happen because the problem is culturally ingrained.
>>
Its scars- So that's why they all want to be rappers or basketball players, and spend their time wanting to rape any white woman in sight? Whatever.
>>
if it wasnt for slavery they wouldnt be in america. most if not all of them wouldnt be alive and the total black population globally would be lower

between diseases and internal wars they would never have reached the population globally that they have now

a "thank you" isnt to much to ask for slavery
>>
>>56490591
>If you won't do the basic research needed to confirm this, you aren't genuine.

I'm guessing your "research" consisted of watching some John Green video on Youtube, but speaking of the Holocaust, how the fuck are the Jews doing so well after thousands of years of racial oppression and genocide?

Provide your sources and I will read them, but I don't see how someone can objectively say blacks are without a doubt worse off than any other race who has been enslaved because their slavery was worse.
>>
>>56490591
>>>whites/asians/hispanic can get a leg up on them because of skin color.
>Redlining, bank loans, job hiring without being forced to, and culture.

Is that because of their skin color or rational discrimination based on statistics? Would you loan to someone who is, on average, statistically less likely to pay you back?
>>
Even if we apologised for slavery and gave people monetary reparations they still wouldn't be satisfied.
>>
>>56483249
what are the benefits tho?
>>
>>56484109
This post is underrated as fuck desu senpai
>>
>>56491057
we dindu nuffin nuffin wrong with our vibrant culture it's everyone else being racist
>>
>that is deep shit
>twitter

Anyone who takes a comment from there seriously should be shot.
>>
>>56491088
Being allowed to pay for their benefits
>>
I've been seeing this fuckers posts on facebook, he says absolutely NOTHING when he is asked how he is an oppressed millionaire?
>>
>>56490663
>First, if slavery retarded the Southern economy, then that would mean that it never reached its full potential like the North did. That means that everyone living in the South is now worse off than they would have been if slavery hadn't existed.

Without slavery the southern economy wouldn't have been great in the first place. At the end it turned into a net zero base of the economy. Just because some are worse then if slavery didn't exist doesn't mean everyone is. People got their kids higher education off of slavery. The South did reach it's full potential with slavery, without it it fell.

I didn't say the Northern economy was severely affected by slavery, I'm just making the point that many people had jobs because of black slaves, jobs that no one talks about, jobs that are ignored by throwing out the "very few slave owners benefited" talking point. Slaves were traded on Wall Street as well. It wasn't just a Southern thing.

>You vastly underestimate the left's ability to do mental gymnastics.

There are no gymnastics left to do in this situation. It's a "new deal", a simple trade off that cannot be reversed in the public's mind. This is about separating the centrists from the white guilt liberals.

>>56491057
So you judge people based on their skin color? Instead of listening to their business proposal you look at their skin and assume that like other dark skin people they won't pay you back? This my friend is systemic racism and why the blacks are concrete leftists. This is the opposite of what MLK preached. This is un-American. This is why blacks aren't as able to open their own businesses and thus have white owned companies sucking up their dollars, then using it against their interests. This is why blacks find it harder to get jobs, because they aren't allowed create their own jobs like other groups of Americans, thus allowing every immigrant since Italians to open legitimate stores in black neighborhoods and feed on the community.
>>
>>56488819
>Elite schools and companies funded by slavery that largely kept blacks out for a huge chunk of it's existence but accepted or hired whites/asians/hispanics.
What about the IQ?
>>
>>56491601
>Without slavery the southern economy wouldn't have been great in the first place.

So wages wouldn't have risen due to a lack of free labor? Southern industries wouldn't have been forced to innovate and mechanize to offset rising wages?

>People got their kids higher education off of slavery.

Less than one third of white families in the South owned slaves. The rest of the white population consisted mostly of sustenance farmers and skilled tradesmen (i.e. people who made no profit off slavery).

>I'm just making the point that many people had jobs because of black slaves

Not enough to justify your implied guilt of all white people (many of whose descendents arrived after the abolition of slavery)

>Instead of listening to their business proposal you look at their skin and assume that like other dark skin people they won't pay you back?

What makes you think that's what's happening? People with bad credit get denied. Black people, on average, have worse credit than white people. Who is denying black people loans simply because they are black?
>>
>>56483249
And? What do you want us to do about it?
>>
>>56490925
>how the fuck are the Jews doing so well after thousands of years of racial oppression and genocide
Their culture was kept intact, families kept intact. Black Americans are a new culture and family, an original American one. They couldn't draw on specific african culture that they came from.

Don't know who John Green is but again this is 4chan and /pol/, not going to do your basic homework for you because I don't believe in it. I never ask someone to do my homework for me before debating, I question both sides and do my own research so I can intelligently counter the other person's points. The fact that you won't admit or don't know the difference between black racial chattel slavery and say white christian slavery done by the Ottoman or black libyan slavery by the Carthaginians, is indicative of your dis-ingenuity or lack of intellect, either of which is a waste of my time to correct.

I never ask someone to provide sources to their most basic and agreed upon talking points, because I've already read them if I'm taking the time of day to discuss said subject. Not one of you in this thread with a opposing view can post something to prove your point, I haven't already looked into. This being a popular topic on /pol/ makes your lack of preparedness even more egregious.

Good day sir.

>>56492112
The Southern industries would have barely gotten off the ground to begin with if not for slavery.

>The rest of the white population consisted mostly of sustenance farmers and skilled tradesmen (i.e. people who made no profit off slavery).

I addressed this already. Many more whites made profits off of slavery without being owners. The fact you can't admit this commonly known fact says more about your intentions.

Also some trademen actually had slaves but are not counted as slave owners because they were not "plantation owners". Where I come from, Maryland, is such a place. Saying trademen had no slaves or didn't profit off of slavery is lying.
>>
Every American has paid their reparations tenfold through welfare. We created Liberia for them and its a complete disaster. What more do they want?
>>
It's true but its not a big deal. Yeah, white people are favored. Yeah, our ancestors treated their ancestors like human garbage. But the whole BLM SJW is blaming racism and misogyny for the breakdown in social order which is equally harmful to the vast majority of white men. Much like poltards blaming it on SJWs/cultural marxism.
>>
>>56492461
>I addressed this already. Many more whites made profits off of slavery without being owners.

yeah just like blacks today profit from chinese slave labor giving them cheaper consumer goods. They sure don't seem to give fuck about other slaves.
>>
>>56492461
>The fact that you won't admit or don't know the difference between black racial chattel slavery and say white christian slavery done by the Ottoman or black libyan slavery by the Carthaginians, is indicative of your dis-ingenuity or lack of intellect, either of which is a waste of my time to correct.

I'm fully aware of the various forms slavery has taken throughout history. Saying "black racial chattel slavery is worse and has more lasting effects" does not just make it so. I have yet to see a historian isolate the variable of racial chattel slavery against other variables such as culture, race, etc. You have to provide evidence to back up your assertion and you have failed to do so. Attacking my intelligence does not make you any more right, and is in fact a sign that you're running out of bullshit to back up your unsubstantiated arguments.

>The rest of the white population consisted mostly of sustenance farmers and skilled tradesmen (i.e. people who made no profit off slavery).

>I addressed this already.

Actually you haven't. Tell me how a sustenance farmer in the mountains of Kentucky profited off of slavery and how his descendants are reaping the benefits of said profits.
>>
>>56484238
BASED MEXICO
>>
No living French person is responsible for Saxon oppression.

But all living French people reap it's benefit, just like all living Englishmen wear it's scars.

#FuckParis
>>
>>56492112
>Not enough to justify your implied guilt of all white people (many of whose descendents arrived after the abolition of slavery)

Enough to understand that all whites who came here after, benefit from a system mainly built for whites despite black economic input required in building said system. The white people who have immigrated here are treated better than the black people who have been here for centuries, all because of skin color.

Do you really think it is American for the middle class black guy whose family has been here for so many generations, to be stopped because he is black, while a white man whose family just immigrated can drive without fear of being unfairly pulled over? Or the former to be followed in, turned away from, or accused of stealing from a clothing store, while a tourist from another country gets the welcome mat just because he or she is white? Is that American to you?

>Who is denying black people loans simply because they are black?

Blacks were often denied loans for businesses in their own neighborhoods back when discrimination wasn't as policed. This led to everyone from Italians to Jews making money in black neighborhoods.

>>56492824
Whites drive the chinese slave labor problem though. Blacks aren't the ones lining up outside the apple store days ahead of a device launch. I doubt many blacks even understand the labor problem either, while whites know and still buy from companies built on this disgusting crime.

>>56492887
1.Calling foul on ad hominem after using ad hominem previously.

2. You have yet to see because you have yet to look.

3. I didn't even really attack your intelligence, I made the point that you are not worth my time because you don't have or want the knowledge necessary to honestly continue this discussion further.

4. The fact that you ignored most of my post and instead focused on "stop attacking my intelligence" proves you aren't in pursuit of an honest discussion of the topic but a echo chamber.
>>
>>56493198

>The white people who have immigrated here are treated better than the black people who have been here for centuries, all because of skin color.

Probably more to do with their contributions to society.

Blacks contributed nothing. They were just slave labor. Giving them credit for the "building of America" is like crediting a fucking hammer for building a house.
>>
>>56493292
>Blacks contributed nothing. They were just slave labor.

Do you have data to support your reasoning? Before you go any further, please provide sources to validate your conclusions. You cannot simply expect us to accept your hypothesis without adequate citations. Rather, you must substantiate your position with specific, detailed, and relevant evidence. It is imprudent to assume that we will simply agree with you without first providing proof. Please return once you have gathered sufficient evidence to make your statements credible. Until then, it would be fruitless to engage in further discourse with you.
>>
File: Asian_Style_Italian_Pasta.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Asian_Style_Italian_Pasta.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1500
>>56493356

I'm taking OP's word for it.

If blacks weren't slaves, it makes their whining even more pathetic.
>>
>>56493198

>Whites drive the chinese slave labor problem though

Nice cop out. But Blacks benefit from it and black business owners have profited immensely from it. Michael jordan's shoes are made in sweatshops and blacks line up outside waiting to buy them.

They have been completely complicit and are just as guilty as any non-slave owning whites are in the past.
>>
>>56483249
If the benefits are to be unable to even tell niggers and sandniggers to stop killing themselves and those around them then no OP... I'm not liking the benefit
>>
>>56483249
Niggers contributed virtually nothing to the US, but they act like they built the economic backbone of the US economy.
If they hadn't been slaves, the plantation owners would simply have used dirt cheap labor instead... which is exactly what the majority of blacks became after slavery ended; bottom tier cheap labor.
>>
File: 235.jpg (53 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
235.jpg
53 KB, 600x437
>>56483249
>gib money because..
deep my ass, everyone is given equal opportunity to not be a worthless piece of shit. We've seen what happens when niggers are given money for nothing.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-04/groote-eylandt-trust-fund-what-happened/6905600
>>
>>56493198
>Enough to understand that all whites who came here after, benefit from a system mainly built for whites despite black economic input required in building said system.

Is that why Asians and Jews have surpassed whites in income and academic achievement?

>Do you really think it is American for the middle class black guy whose family has been here for so many generations, to be stopped because he is black, while a white man whose family just immigrated can drive without fear of being unfairly pulled over?

As a man, I am more likely to be searched, pulled over, arrested, incarcerated, etc. than a woman, but do I let that fact consume my entire existence and prevent me from succeeding?

>Blacks were often denied loans for businesses in their own neighborhoods back when discrimination wasn't as policed.

And they've been getting preferential hiring, contracts, taxes, etc. from the government in the half a century since then.

>you don't have or want the knowledge necessary to honestly continue this discussion further.

Okay, so American slavery stripped Africans of their native cultures, separated families, discouraged literacy, ensured descendants were slaves from birth, etc.

You honestly think this didn't happen in other forms of slavery?
>>
>>56492887
>Actually you haven't. Tell me how a sustenance farmer in the mountains of Kentucky profited off of slavery and how his descendants are reaping the benefits of said profits.

Again, I have. The notion that the population mostly consisted of sustenance farmers is false, there were other occupations that were based on slavery, in both the North and South. I also mentioned how people like you pull out that talking point to get out of real discussion and hear you are. Just as the "trademen made no profit off of slaves" was bullshit so is your other point. Perhaps it was handed down to you by your parents or whatever revisionist textbook you were taught from but it isn't true.

I'm not attacking you, I'm just saying you aren't worth my time since you aren't willing to concede and acknowledge some of the more obvious and simple points about black chattel slavery, because it conflicts with your narrative, while I know your evidence and talking points like the back of my hand.

>>56493292
People like you claim blacks had most to do with black slave labor, that they owned slaves, sold slaves, and had their own plantations and that this was not rare, when it suits you. Then you deny the contributions of black american culture when its positive, but then attribute all of American cultures negative aspects to black american culture.

Blacks deserve some credit for the building of America and the shaping of it's culture, the fact that you say
>Blacks contributed nothing.

Is exactly what I mean by this being a waste of time for anyone who wants a real discussion.

>>56493493
Black businesses owners have not really profitted immensely from it and Michael Jordan not only is one black, but white people get their huge cut of his shoes as well. Michael doesn't own the company.

>>56493576
>Niggers contributed virtually nothing to the US,
>virtually nothing

Says someone who isn't even an American. You guys see what I'm saying? An outsider.
>>
File: 1376691864007.gif (1022 KB, 395x309) Image search: [Google]
1376691864007.gif
1022 KB, 395x309
IQ is an abstract

>>56492112
you're debating with losers on /pol/
they like to think they are the sipreme white race or whatever but they honestly insecure man children who want to believe they have it so bad because they have to compete with people of a different shade skin or not their brand of religion. To argue with stupidity is inherently stupid...but you are correct in your assessments and rebuttals so kudos
>>
Anyone else find it funny that American blacks harp on about slavery more than anyone else but understand exactly nothing about it?

Straight up, statement by statement.

>No living white person is responsible for slavery at all.

Incorrect. There are more slaves on Earth today than at any point in recorded history. White, wealthy people still own slaves in countries right around the planet.

>But all living whites reap its benefit

Incorrect. Plenty of white people enslaved then and enslaved now, particularly in sexual slavery. To suggest that every Caucasian alive is benefiting from the practice is George Lucas level of thinking.

>Just like all blacks wear its scars

Incorrect. One, blacks, such as Talib, no so little about slavery its hard to believe they wear scars they can't even see. Second, plenty of black people are thriving in the modern world. There's just plenty who aren't, and are using the word 'slavery' as an excuse.
>>
>>56493711
>The notion that the population mostly consisted of sustenance farmers is false

No, I'm pretty sure most of the population consisted of subsistence farmers.

>The standard image of Southern slavery is that of a large plantation with hundreds of slaves. In fact, such situations were rare. Fully 3/4 of Southern whites did not even own slaves; of those who did, 88% owned twenty or fewer. Whites who did not own slaves were primarily yeoman farmers.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part4/4p2956.html
>>
>>56493711
>Black businesses owners have not really profited immensely

yeah they have, every black athlete gets their merchandise made in china, they put their name on, and they don't complain about getting a bigger cut from using chin workers.

Are you trying to pretend blacks are too dumb to realise what's is going on in china? They know full well, and are as guilty as everyone else.

Blacks are quick to point out white privilege but they are blind to their own. They live in a first world country where leisure time is a right and benefits are given to the poor.
>>
File: cat.jpg (97 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
97 KB, 768x1024
>>56483249
>scars
literally no scars whatsoever
>>
>North American slavery was a small fraction of South American slavery

And yanks still think all those millions of slaves taken to Americas went to US.

Also niggers stop living in the past.
>>
>>56493711
>The notion that the population mostly consisted of sustenance farmers is false

The remainder of the white population, sometimes classified together as common whites, made up the third and fourth social classes. The yeomen farmer/skilled labor class was the largest white class in North Carolina. It constituted about 60 to 65 percent of the white population.

http://www.learnnc.org/lp/editions/nchist-antebellum/5601

I can find more sources if you remain unconvinced.
>>
>>56493711

>Blacks deserve some credit for the building of America and the shaping of it's culture, the fact that you say
>Blacks contributed nothing.
>Is exactly what I mean by this being a waste of time for anyone who wants a real discussion.

Okay, they contributed shit tier music.

What else?
>>
>>56483249
As someone who lives in modern Mississippi this faggot can fuck right off. We used to be so fucking cultured and beautiful. Hell, we were getting better before Ole Miss let the nigger in and brought all the fucking media attention here so the niggers flocked.
>>
File: 34235646346345.jpg (21 KB, 275x482) Image search: [Google]
34235646346345.jpg
21 KB, 275x482
>>56493356

Damn son this shit read like you looked at a thesaurus every other word.
>>
>>56489487
>niggers enslaving each other is a meme
>heavy jewish involvement in the triangle trade is a meme

everything I don't like is a meme
>>
I'm not wearing a cotton t-shirt from the 19th century, so as far as I'm concerned, I didn't reap shit.
>>
>>56483249
No living Jew is responsible for holocaust at all. But all living Jews reap its benefit, just like all living whites wear its scars.
>>
>>56494110
those are memes
this threads a meme
EVERYTHING is fucking meme
>>
>>56493858
Jesus fucking Christ bro. You are proving my point. Blacks gave even the poorest white psychological benefits. In fact this remains to this day why poor conservative whites vote against their own interests at times and grind out their miserable lives, because "at least they aren't niggers", even while they get food stamps.

Read my earlier posts, I mention the psychological aspect, can you even meet me halfway? That's fucking huge. Now think of the psychological damage to the blacks, even when they are wealthy, that they are still second class citizens, can still be treated worse than the lowest of whites, you don't think that has a negative effect on their culture and mindset?

Jeez. I know all of your points already and I know how close they are to proving my point. This is just one example.

>>56493942
>Are you trying to pretend blacks are too dumb
Black athletes are primarily the result of the manipulated breeding their culture goes through, they are big, fast, and agile, but dumb for the most part. So yes I am saying that many black athletes are too stupid to understand where their merchandise is made and the conditions in which it is made.

>>56494035
Skilled labor......many of them had slaves in urban environments. The white farmers with no slaves were the majority yes, but by no means were they a super majority.

>>56494041
>Jazz
>Rock/Funk
>Gospel/R&B
>Hip Hop

Shit tier

Your opinion means nothing now. Not even going to get into sports, which means two of America's greatest aspects(Music and sports) owe heavily to black contribution. The only reason baseball lasted so long was because of blacks coming in to "spice things up".
>>
>>56484093
I mean fair is fair
>>
>>56494409
>>56494110
>>56489487
>>56483442
>Implying 'meme' discredits it
>Implying 'meme' doesn't just mean something frequently espoused
>Implying all things frequently espoused are false
The meme is true. To deny this particular meme, that it was the Africans that enslaved Africans and sold them to Jews, is to deny historical fact. Simple as that.
>>
>>56483249
>white people do math and science better because of slavery
>>
>>56490211
Landing on the moon was absolutely a "white" thing. It was made possible with German genius combined with America's logistical capability, and the will to do so. Also Whites pay(id) more taxes anyways, per capita or otherwise.
>>
>>56494561

>black athletes are too stupid to understand where their merchandise is made and the conditions in which it is made.

I see now you're just a dumb troll. Black athletes have black agents and black financial managers. Each one employs a horde of other blacks, and you see them all around him 24/7
>>
>>56494561
>Psychological benefits for white Southerners in the Antebellum South account for all white Americans success today

No dude. Just no. Asians, Irish, Jews and others were all heavily oppressed throughout this nation's history and somehow managed to not have psychological scars that stopped them from surpassing the older Anglo-Saxon population. Stop treating black people like infants that have no agency. They are just as capable as any other race of overcoming a history of oppression.
>>
>>56494742
Das right. BLM wants to abolish standardized tests because tests are racist.
>>
>>56494778
It was an American thing. Doesn't matter who paid more taxes, it only matters that it was all of America's taxes that made it happen. America has no race. This isn't Europe.

>>56494806
Actually black athletes still have white agents for the most part. They might have black managers though, and not even financial managers who are usually white or jewish. Their daily managers are usually their childhood friends or intelligent blacks they know though. This is besides the point though, the point is that they aren't smart enough to figure out the background of their products on their own, they are at the mercy of their handlers there, and why would you as an agent tell your client his shoes come from slavery.
>>
>>56494561
Does a hammer hit a nail?

Does a gun fire a bullet?

Does a shovel dig the Earth?

No. They are tools.

A Human uses the hammer to hit the nail.

A Human uses the gun to fire a bullet.

A Human uses the shovel to dig the Earth.

Niggers did not build the United States. They were used, as tools, to construct, and to labor.
Do you give horses the credit for carrying Humans around places? NO! You give the Humans credit for domesticating and using the animals to carry them around. The Horses wouldn't CHOOSE to do it for us out of the kindness of their fucking hearts or something. Same thing with the hammer, gun, shovel, or nigger. They would NEVER have *chosen* to help us do anything. They had to be dominated, owned, and FORCED to work. They had to be collected, taught and set at a target for it to be completed.

The psychological "damage" to blacks is self-inflicted. They know they are inferior and no matter how much people cry "racism", everyone knows this deep down. Think about white privilege. By saying that simply being white is a privilege you're admitting that being white is something to be proud of. That it's something only some people get so you'd better be grateful. That because they're white, they get access to more.

Of course it's not true. You can make a list of things white people are socially allowed to do, and things black people are socially allowed to do, and I guarantee you niggers get to do more things that get accepted socially than whites. The point is, it's ingrained into all races that whites are superior, even if an individual isn't.

And you refuse to give credit where it is due.
>>
>>56483249
Look Nigger. My parents came into this country with nothing. Now they're rich and all of my siblings went to a university. FUCK OFF LAZY NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>56493198

Sounds pretty American based n your description of America. Can`t have it both ways. If America has always been systemically biased against black people, it`s not un-American to continue to be biased against blacks.

If you want to say we are a shining city on a hill and should therefore strive toward perfection you have to acknowledge the massive (and outstanding) contributions of white people, such that black people are better off despite slavery.
>>
>>56490591

Redlining is not exclusive to nigs you nig

Stop pretending you're some sort of fucking special oppressed snowflake. I might not like Paco any better than you Jamal but he doesn't have the benefit of even being able to apply for a bank loan legally.
>>
>>56483249
Those are two completely different things.
It's the same thing as saying no living person is responsible for literature, but all living whites reap it's benefit while all living blacks refuse to read.
Whites reading has nothing to do with blacks not reading.
>>
File: disc2.jpg (146 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
disc2.jpg
146 KB, 334x500
>>56483249

>implying american blacks today arn't reaping benefits
>>
>>56486254
>Slavery benefited way more than slave owners.
since they paid taxes it benefits everyone who have ever been in contact with US technology or industry, aka everybody alive today.

>The black slave powered a slave industry never seen before or since
There are several times more slaves today than the entire population of the united states in 1800.

>Also provided excellent social psychological boosts to whites
muh feels. Also your argument doesn't work once you look outside the US.

>Actually the loss of the population and partly responsible for how bad Africa turned out
There is no relationship between how "bad" a country is and it's population.
>>
White people hold 97% of power in the USA. I don't understand how anybody can think black people aren't being oppressed.
>>
>>56483249

The scars of living in a first world nation must be tuff. At least the Muslims whos names you mimic treated you all to the fate you deserve, death.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Slavery
>>
>>56495645
What power?

And nice ass-pull of percent there. 97? Really? lol

The fucking president is a nigger.

Name a single thing niggers aren't allowed to do that whites are. Go ahead.
>>
>>56483249
Really? Where can I get my share of benefits?
>>
>>56495645

Wow how can people have majority power in a country they built and are majority population in. Madness.

Blacks might be like 3% of the population, but they need 50% the government positions!!
>>
Why do obvious shill/slide threads keep getting so many replies?
>>
Why aren't more people in the whole SJW scene talking about the actual and real, literal slavery still going on in parts of the world instead of blaming all white people in my country for things that happened many fucking years ago and shit tons of people died to change it?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.