[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should white men just cut our losses and completely abandon white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1448149087212.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1448149087212.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
Should white men just cut our losses and completely abandon white women?

Morons here talk about MUH WHITE RACE but is it really worth marrying a white girl, having a kid, her kucking you, taking your money and your house, and never letting you see your kid? All while she blames you and the patriarch for all the world's evils? Right there you got keked and brought a child into the world who will grow up with a filthy single mother.

I don't see any future with white women. If anything, we should throw them to the wolves and laugh as they come crawling back.
>>
Hello, rabbi.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 500x707
but I refuse to settle for anything less than a 10/10 aryan waifu

I'm redpilled, alpha and smart why would I want a non-white woman
>>
>>56482927
>having two worst girls in the same bed

Disgusting.
>>
we should cut our losses and abandon all 3D women for glorious 2D waifus
>>
have you ever dated a japanese woman?
they are fucking psycho

dark dark demonic bitches, the most psycho shit you can possibly date
>>
>>56483172
Why the fuck do you jump to jap women?
>>
>>56482927
Hello JIDF.

Also no. But we should invest in cloning technology to make the future of the white race, and every subgroup under that, have a humungous chance of continuing and surviving. I imagine every man who is truly a man would love the chance to raise 5 or more children on his own.
>>
White men stop working for one week.

What would happen?
>>
>>56483032
>alpha
>smart
>posting on 4chan.org
>>
White women have the ability to date outside their race, you know. I bet 95% of them hate white men already because of the college and mainstream propaganda. Most white women are race traitors. The only ones white men can trust are christians and mormon girls.
>>
>>56482927
/r9k/ faggot pls go
>>
File: cuck paranoia 2.png (54 KB, 761x258) Image search: [Google]
cuck paranoia 2.png
54 KB, 761x258
>>56486503
>MUH CU.CKS
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.