[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this why men are going their own way?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12
File: 1447875446553.jpg (101 KB, 826x890) Image search: [Google]
1447875446553.jpg
101 KB, 826x890
Is this why men are going their own way?
>>
I don't see anything wrong with it. A nigger wife cheated on a nigger husband with a nigger.
>>
No, it starts with J and rhymes with "shoes"
>>
File: women and men.jpg (453 KB, 1181x1000) Image search: [Google]
women and men.jpg
453 KB, 1181x1000
>>56482391
>>56482488
Jewish feminism.
>>
>>56482471
>niggers
>mowing the lawn

really?
>>
>>56482615
im pretty sure they implied that the first 8 squares was a white dude. i guess it went way over your head
>>
File: 1447429848421.jpg (33 KB, 248x252) Image search: [Google]
1447429848421.jpg
33 KB, 248x252
>>56482391
I don't understand where all this white women fucking niggers thing came from. I live in an area with a lot of niggers and only a few white women will even fuck them and none of them are ever touched by white dick ever again because all white guys know that shit is toxic and aids worthy.

Most of the white women in my area hate niggers and find them disgusting and even black girls think other niggers are disgusting. I have never met or known anyone whose marriage failed because of a nigger cheat down. It is always other issues or she fucks another white guy. Why do you guys fall for the jew tactics of shilling white on black action when most white girls don't even give a shit about it?
>>
The man's mistake was to do everything that the woman asked without ever considering what he wanted.
You don't need to marry someone if you don't want to.
You don't need kids if you don't want to.
You don't need to do a bunch of meaningless menial tasks that a healthy woman could perfectly execute without your help.
No one is forcing you to do anything and the fact that you did everything for your wife without ever considering yourself is the main reason why she cheated on you. No one likes a person who is devoid of personality or strong traits(in terms of behavior).
Start to put your priorities above everyone else's. Show love but not blind devotion for your wife. Be sure to make her feel secure but at the same time insecure and don't let her have her way with you when you truly want something. Do all that and I can guarantee that the chances of getting keked will go down considerably, and your wife might actually actually respect you.
>>
>>56483233
look at the post I'm responding to you absolute mongoloid
>>
File: 1443543705391.png (5 KB, 205x166) Image search: [Google]
1443543705391.png
5 KB, 205x166
>>56482488
Juice?
>>
>>56483631
shit im sorry my bad
>>
>>56482391
They are going their own way because they are degenerate, narcisisstic, selfish, milennial atheists raised without fathers. They don't know how to function properly in society and think by being neets and not getting married (what the majority of men are doing these days) they are sticking it to feminism. They're not, the only thing that can stop feminism is an Islamic takeover or their number one enemy: patriarchal white Christian families.

Also /r9k/ please go.
>>
>>56483433
>>hello reddit
>>
File: 1445879072048.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1445879072048.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>56483636
>Juice rhymes with shoes
>>
>>56483738
What's wrong with what he said?
>>
File: christie-eating.jpg (60 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
christie-eating.jpg
60 KB, 640x452
>>56483433
Just goes to show how dumb the women are who actually do coalburn.
>>
File: 1447461250792.jpg (50 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
1447461250792.jpg
50 KB, 814x500
>>56483738
>saying nigger
>blaming the jews
>calling out an obvious shill post towards nigger on white woman fucking that isn't even true
>gotta be from reddit right? lolz
>>
>>56483856
i like how christie managed to find a chicken wing in that turkey
>>
>>56482471
I'M NOT A RACIST I DON'T SEE COLOR
>>
>>56482391
YES
>>
>>56483720
no prob, it happens
>>
>>56482391
I'm on my second divorce right now and can 100% confirm this is why MGTOW.

My first wife was just a bat shit insane man-hater. I realized that quickly and got out of that situation.

My second and current wife turned out to be a free-loader and stole a lot of money from me, and lied to me about various topics multiple times. Every time I called her out on it, queue the tears and "Well if you did x then I wouldn't y". So, I'm fucking done. I am so god damned mother fucking done with women.

Luckily neither have got/will get money from me.
>>
>>56484020
Have you never had turducken?
>>
File: 1448013114585.gif (624 KB, 245x190) Image search: [Google]
1448013114585.gif
624 KB, 245x190
>>56482391
How do you call a female fucking black guys?
A Zookeeper
>>
File: Marriage.jpg (447 KB, 1160x1067) Image search: [Google]
Marriage.jpg
447 KB, 1160x1067
>>56482391 (OP)
Yes. And pic related.

>inb4 plebbit
Info is still good.

>inb4 "be ALPHA!!1!!"
You meme'ing retard, that won't fix everything. Your "alpha" attitude won't actually keep a woman at your side all on its lonesome.

Yeah, not gonna get married. Closest would be a legal contract with multiple protections to allow us to keep our personal property. For example, I'd keep my damn house and the bitch could fuck off to a motel.
>>
>>56483433
>I don't understand where all this white women fucking niggers thing came from.
Paranoia, worst case scenario, fearmongering, and general bitterness

>>56483856
Yep, I've never met a coalburner who wasn't fat, stupid, and poor.
>>
>>56482391
no.

But modern society is much more geared towards the individual rather then the family. People now days want a disposable income, they want money for themselves, whereas in the past money was not to be spent frivously, but to help secure your families saftey/comfort, hence you saved that disposable income.

I suggest that the benefits of independence now outweigh the benefits of marriage (iow living as part of a family unit), in the past it would be the other way round. adding on top of that society no longer shames or conditions young people to feel obligated to have families and marry the approiate spouce, it has thus become less meaningful to do so. As we have securlarised, we no longer fell bound to the archaic practises that have govourned so many generations previously. Culture has shifted in its principles and now compells young people towards more material and effemeral desires.
>>
File: can-stock-photo_csp8468173.jpg (41 KB, 450x456) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp8468173.jpg
41 KB, 450x456
>>56485010

mega faggot

>sex won't be a special moment

LOL

Here's the truth: If you're a bitch, you get used like a bitch.

Fuck your woman when you want, get fucking drunk, lift weights, neglect womanly chores, yell, teach your sons to fight, don't listen to her, turn off your phone, stay up until 2AM, quit your job, tell her she looks sexy, not beautiful, rough sex 90% of the time not to impress her but because you're an animal, make her eat steak, not vegetarian shit, make fun of her friends when they come around, wear clothing with holes in it, don't shower more than once on a weekend, talk about other women that you see who are hot, tell her whenever you have a boner, rub teh boner on her, smoke cigarettes in the living room when she's gone, drink all of her Orange Juice, put the empty bottle in the fridge, kiss her in the morning when you leave for work, tell her you love her.

Or get AIDS and die in a gutter you bitch
>>
File: part2.jpg (359 KB, 850x888) Image search: [Google]
part2.jpg
359 KB, 850x888
>>56482391

More a fan of part 2 of this series.
>>
>>56486029
So act like a nigger? There is literally no reason a woman would stay with you. Sex? Bitch can leave and get any random dick up there. Yeah she's gonna love that "alpha" attitude up until she gets bored of you. Now being "alpha" doesn't do a damn thing for you. She just gets a divorce, your money, your house, your kids, your dog, and you get fucked. Being "alpha" won't save you from this. Finding a good woman you can trust will.
>>
>>56486029
>drink all of her Orange Juice, put the empty bottle in the fridge
Now that's just being a cunt
>>
>>56484584
I've always heard Snicker Licker when I was in the Navy, now I hear Coalburner.
>>
>>56486131

>dad spells "you" as "u"

Deserved everything he got
>>
I had an 8 year on/off battle for custody with my ex.

At some point she learned about how important Fathers are, especially for daughters, and made a deal with me so that I could make sure our daughter doesn't turn into a shitty woman.

The batshit crazy chicks almost always have some daddy issue.

My daughter won't
>>
>>56487454
I guarantee you she does because:

1.) Women are generally batshit crazy

2.) She already has issues. 8 years on/off is a good chunk of time and I guarantee your ex still has batshit crazy issues and is still going to sabotage her well being.

Just accept that your daughter will take multiple dicks and ruin multiple male lives and be happy. They're naturally evil even if they don't try to be.
>>
All this redpill MGTOW shit is just the result of millenials doing what they do best.
Taking all their failures and using language to turn them into successes.

Millenials were raised to do that. When they did poorly in school, they were told "it's not your fault, it's the schools fault for not meeting your needs". When they lost a race, they were told "you didn't really lose, you are a winner for participating". Everything they did right was praised, and everything they did wrong was carefully reworded so to make it not their fault.

And these kids grew up and took that attitude with them into adulthood. When they fail to find a job, they just say "I'm not with those wagekek sheeple". When they can't find a partner, they say "I'm going my own way". When they fail to to take any initiative in life, they say "well, it's just because of society/the government/the economy/the patriarchy/the normies/chad/racism/my parents/god/etc. I'm going to spend my time blaming them instead of fixing my own problems".
Millenials were never taught to deal with the problems in life head-on. Only to blame and live in delusion.
>>
>>56482391

Why do you keep posting this thread over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again? Have you seen a doctor about your OCD?
>>
>>56486399
We always used mudshark
>>
>>56483433
>I'SE A RACIST SHITWIT
Jump off nearest bridge plz
>>
File: Mayo thumbs up.png (310 KB, 560x492) Image search: [Google]
Mayo thumbs up.png
310 KB, 560x492
>>56488473
>tfw Im 18 and on the cusp of millennialhood
>tfw my father smacked me around as a child so I know better
>tfw I am not a shitty human being
Feelsgoodman.
>>
>>56486029
Strange perceptions about being a man. Not showering, tattered clothes, saving empty juice containers...
Are you a hobo?
>>
>>56483781
that .gif gave me HIV
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.