[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets africa had black kings and queens. in all honesty how many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: we waz kings.jpg (23 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
we waz kings.jpg
23 KB, 236x236
lets africa had black kings and queens. in all honesty how many actually became slaves. I would say close to none and most where peasants and random tribe members.
>>
tutenchamun was white af
>>
>We did not start out as slaves
> posts Egypt
>baka
>>
There are many tribes that have self-proclaimed "kings" (Chiefs)...and "queens" in virtually all areas of Africa. I don't study ancient African history so I don't know much (I don't specific historical major leaders), but I do know that's generally how Africa was and still operates in many areas ....you will come across "kings" and "queens". In the country of Ghana for instance in many areas if you want to buy land you must pay the government a fee and also the tribal chief of that area. The tribal chiefs are actually pretty crooked
>>
File: 1448186803441.jpg (194 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1448186803441.jpg
194 KB, 960x720
Reparations to the Jews when?
>>
>>56482373
Why do African American Afrocentrists go for Egypt when they're mostly from West Africa? I mean shit at least use other nigger kingdoms like the Yoruba ones.
>>
>>56482373
Sub saharans started as slaves, the fall of the Egyptian empire happenes under majority black rulers
>>
File: egypt.jpg (27 KB, 325x304) Image search: [Google]
egypt.jpg
27 KB, 325x304
>>56482373
>>
>>56482373

>jews were slaves (questionable)
>then they sold slaves
>now they control the world

>blacks wuz kings (extremely questionable)
>blacks then sold slaves
>blacks were then enslaved themselves

Fascinating.
>>
>>56482509
What was?
>>
>>56483270
When marketing an idea, you always aim for the greatest impact, not truth.
>>
>>56482373
>We wuz kings and shit

Well, if this is true then don't they owe reparations to all the Jews they enslaved?
>>
The funny thing about the WE WUZ KINGS movement is if Blacks seriously wish they were the ancient egyptians, they have to admit they started out as the most oppressive slave owners on Earth.
>>
>>56482373
I'll just play along and correct me if I'm wrong but if they ran Egypt as they say they did wouldn't that make them slave owners??
>>
>>56486402

The irony is obviously lost on them
>>
>>56482373
Any minute now the tripfag from Canada will show and derail this thread with 'proof' nigger wuz kingz and shit.
>>
The funniest thing about the black Egypt shit is that the blacks who spout it end up ignoring actual sub-Saharan African history (like the Mali Empire or the Gold Coast kingdoms)
>>
>>56482373
whats funny is american Congolese Negros actually were slaves in ancient egypt
>>
>>56486693
meh they weren't that impressive either. When they reigned europe was already well past the pyramids made out of shit they were still building.
>>
WE
>>
HOLD UP
>>
Hey Raziifaggot, Egyptians weren't niggers.
>>
>>56490479
This.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.