[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell i'm not a fucking genius
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: welfare_reform.png (28 KB, 693x709) Image search: [Google]
welfare_reform.png
28 KB, 693x709
pic related.
>>
>>56482054
> Free internet

This can't be truth
>>
>>56482054
so, why do you believe that those individuals are incapable of achieving those items?
>>
No internet or cigs.
>>
>>56482145
it's not about that.
i mean in all reality they really just want a free ride and cigarettes.
>>
>>56482054

Welfare should be for :

1. Married couples with kids only. NO SINGLE MOMS.
2. Temporary (3 months max) help for people who lose jobs and shit. FAMILIES. Not singles fuck them go to a shelter faggots.
3. Temporary help for ACTUAL disabled people waiting for SSI / SSD and shit. Old people too.

THATS IT.
>>
>>56482194
but if you give them free facebook access and cigarettes they'll never leave their apartment.
>>
>>56482213
Why should I pay for there free ride. If anybody could get all this stuff for free they wouldn't work a day in their life. Why should others pay for random people to do nothing.
>>
>>56482291
>NO SINGLE MOMS.
and what about the single mom that lost her husband to a murder or a war?
deeper thoughts, friend.
>>
>>56482396
Deeper thoughts? You're talking about communism calling it welfare.
>>
>>56482213
Yes it is. They are perfectly capable beings who can find some modem or form of employment to carry on with their meager thing they call life. It does not need to be subsidized.
>>
>>56482369
what if it was just cigs?
what if welfare was just free cigs?

think about how much less would be spent on these people.
i've never met a person who is on welfare for longer than a temp status that doesn't smoke cigs.
>>
File: DoubleStandard.jpg (76 KB, 650x538) Image search: [Google]
DoubleStandard.jpg
76 KB, 650x538
BEST PLAN
maximum 12 months of assistance

after that let them burden their families or die
>>
>>56482452
>implying welfare isn't communism
>>
>>56482369

I think his argument is we'd save an assload of money of we just gave Shaniqua and Paco free shit without any of the bullshit in which we pretend they will one day be productive members of society if only we provide job training and education. Its not right but probably true.
>>
>>56482541
>dis nigga gets it
>>
>>56482291
>NO SINGLE MOMS
Yeah because children with dead dads don't need food.
>>
>>56482487
What does that have to do with anything. Welfare is meant to help people with basic necessities. Cigarets are not needed. Also you'd just keep them on welfare. The objective of welfare is to not keep people on it.
>>
>>56482054
Free, cheap guns so we can start a war.
>>
>>56482647
>implying welfare cases will ever get off of it
you need to step into reality.
very few people use welfare for it's actual purpose.
>>
>>56482541
>>56482608
So your saying we should just be slavs for niggers? Kill yourselves Keks
>>
what about muh lottery tickets f@m
>>
>>56482742
Thats why we shouldn't have it altogether. It should be for people in need for a small while.
>>
>>56482762
you already are.
unless we abolish welfare altogether we can at least spend the extra funding on creating trade schools for people.

in all seriousness i think that's where all welfare funding should be put, but in the actual reality of the human populace, why not enable them to be lazier and unhealthy as fuck so they just die faster?
>>
>>56482832
scratch offs should be outlawed.
>>
>>56482843
>should be
that's nice.
but we live in the what is, not the what if.
>>
why not just give them a gun and one bullet
>>
I don't think we should have welfare at all. Leave it up to private charities. You're in a bad situation? Tough shit, we've all been in tough situations.
>>
>>56482988
because then they'd rob the 7-11 for cigarettes.
>>
>>56483028
but then you become homeless and you can't get a job without and address or a contact phone number.
>>
>>56483030
not if you give them the bullet very, very quickly
>>
>>56482396

I guess she can find a new man at church right . hehe.
>>
>>56483145
then why give them the gun?
just give them the bullet.
>>
>>56482054
>cable tv
>internet
>cigarettes
Why give them tools to make them lazy? If they're on welfare they should be focusing on making money to stop being on welfare. Give them internet access and they'll stay there like neets.
>>
>>56483342
see
>>56482742
>>56482979
>>
Yea no. Why give them luxuries?

Nigga people work jobs for luxuries.
>>
We should just get rid of welfare and put useless people and homeless in work camps
>>
>>56483461
read
the
thread.
>>
Welfare should be abolished unless you can't work because of a severe physical disability.
>>
>>56483576
prison costs more than welfare.
lrn2economy.
>>
>>56483342
Are you trying to claim it's even possible to find a job nowadays without internet access? And I'm not talking about 2 hours at the library, I'm talking constant internet access because of how fucking long it takes to find and apply.
>>
>>56483594
>severe physical disability
so defy nature?
>>
>>56483679
and also because every employer has online apps now.
last time i filled out a paper app was 2003.
>>
>>56483630

I said work camps, not prison
>>
>>56482054
remove nog
>>
>>56483767
>implying prisoners don't work
>implying labor camps aren't prisons
do they get to go home at night?
if so, that's called "farming" or "construction".
if not, it's called prison.
>>
>>56482054
I would be happy to live off that
>>
>>56483679

>Employer wants me to apply online
>But will only contact me via phone

Make up your minds faggots.
>>
>>56483679
I doubt anyone on welfare is in a position to get a job that only has online applications. Many places still offer over the phone aid, place ads in papers and knowing people is the best way to get a job, not posting useless party tricks online. "Help wanted" and walk-ins are still available in large cities that need labor. Posting on linkedin or some shit doesn't help people with no skills or education level under or at high school grad.
>>
>>56482054
Welfare for 6 months, after that use your plan, at the 1 and a half year mark their clearly not trying at all or they'd be working by now so just take them outback and shoot them
>>
>>56482054
Cut welfare off. These poor people are now trying to escape horrible conditions. Free one way ticket to Germany.
>>
>>56482054
>cigarettes
internet is debatable, because online job applications, but why the fuck would they need cigs?
>>
>>56482635
A windower is different than a single mom.
>>
>>56482054
dude weed
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.