[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ one in four women are sexually assaulted how do we stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 224x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 224x247
/pol/ one in four women are sexually assaulted how do we stop this tragedy?
>>
I say it needs to start in schools. In the US we are practically encouraged to rape.
>>
File: 1436148797355.png (106 KB, 683x470) Image search: [Google]
1436148797355.png
106 KB, 683x470
>>56481378
By assaulting the other three?
>>
we should establish rape free zones where it's against the rules to rape
>>
>>56481378
We can start by cutting welfare.
>>
>>56481378
rape them harder next time
>>
>>56481378
Rape the other three.
>>
>>56481378
Every single college female has been raped, murdered, or has registered for a class!!
We must stop this!!
>>
>>56481378
stop being sexy
>>
>>56481378

by making them not make it happen by asking for it
>>
Nothing, because it's bullshit.
>>
>>56481378
Increase the male negro population by 400%
>>
>>56481378
Make it four out of four, you don't want them feeling left out.
>>
>>56482611
Beat me to it.
>>
>>56481378
By raping the other 3 women? Is this a trick question or something?
>>
Except they're not
Sexual harassment is grouped alongside sexual assault. If you think some dude on the street whistling at you and making a comment about your tits is full fledged sexual assault, then sure it's 1 in 3 (your 1 in 4 statistic is actually lower than the liberals want you to believe). If you really tĥink the situation I just described is equivocal to being pinned down and raped like most people immediately think of when they hear the word 'sexual assault', then that's your own fault. If you remove niggers out of the mix we do better than most of the world.
>>
hesh wants some sex
>>
>>56481378
By reverting the definition of sexual assualt back to rape instead of eye contact.
>>
>>56481378
you countersue for defamation, perjury, and filing a false police report. go for broke so they learn to not pull that shit ever again
>>
>>56482658
this is the beginning of a free world.
also we need kill free zones.
>>
>>56482936

lawl i was gonna post it too.
>>
>>56481378
Define sexual assault and cite a source that doesn't have a huge problem with selection bias.
>>
File: 64b.png (48 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
64b.png
48 KB, 500x452
>>56481378
Kill all muslims and niggers.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.