[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Anon, I heard that you say insulting things about my family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: youngindiangirl.jpg (33 KB, 359x480) Image search: [Google]
youngindiangirl.jpg
33 KB, 359x480
"Anon, I heard that you say insulting things about my family back home since they don't have a loo to poo in. That's not true is it?"
>>
>>56480821
We give you independence and you think that means from basic fucking hygiene, fuck off India
>>
File: 1442405588133.png (408 KB, 1264x1364) Image search: [Google]
1442405588133.png
408 KB, 1264x1364
>>56480821
>>
>>56480821
Yea
>>
>>56480821

"I think we should discuss about this on the DESIGNATED TALKING STREET"
>>
>>56480821
This is so damn true.
I had absolutely no idea that's what they do until I saw /int/
>>
>>56480821
If she seriously said that she doesn't have a loo to poo in I'd probably poo all over her face.
>>
I would clean her asshole with my tongue.

Brown girls > White girls >Yellow girls > Black girls.
>>
File: allofit.gif (1 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
allofit.gif
1 MB, 500x209
>>56480821
Its true.. all of it.
>>
>>56480821
Look bitch, just fuck off, if I wanted to talk to a fucking maid I'd go on holiday to Manilla.
>>
>>56481194
"Brown" is too vague.

White > Light Brown > Yellow > Dark Brown >>>>>>>> Black
>>
>>56480888
4chan is love, 4chan is life
>>
Yup. Deal with it.
>>
File: south_asian_phenotype.jpg (156 KB, 872x600) Image search: [Google]
south_asian_phenotype.jpg
156 KB, 872x600
>>56480821

>Implying Indids don't poo in loo
>>
DIG A HOLE
PUT A SHACK OVER IT
IT"S NOT HARD
>>
File: Walter Takes Bowling Seriously.jpg (271 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Walter Takes Bowling Seriously.jpg
271 KB, 2560x1600
>>56480821

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT YOU'VE GOT THREE SECONDS TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FAP DEN.
>>
>>56480888
I can't stop laughing oh my God!
>>
>>56480821
Don't worry about my browser history. Just worry about my dinner.
>>
File: 1448251683806.jpg (91 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
1448251683806.jpg
91 KB, 500x677
>>56483866

Indidsdu nuffin
>>
>>56480821
"Dude, Indians who shit in the street and use their hand to wipe is some serious gross shit. Don't act like that is okay, cause it isn't"

And then wait for her to respond.
>>
>>56484804
"Dude, white men stick their penis in another man's pooper. Don't act like that is okay, cause it isn't"
>>
>>56485002
That shit isn't okay and I actively protest against such degeneracy in order to better my country. Why don't you do the same?
>>
>>56480888
>trips in combo w/ image
fucking nice
>>
>>56480821
>"I'm not sure when you might have heard me say that. I'd like to hear more about your feelings on this, maybe this evening?"
>>
>>56485002
"Dude, Indians shit in the street, use their hand to wipe, stick their penis in goat pooper. Don't act like that is okay, cause it isn't."
>>
>>56480821
This would never happen because Indians have the ugliest culture in the entire human experience and their whole mission in life is hatred. If anything a "Mr Know-All" Indian would insist on vehemently agreeing with you while incidentally explaining how his particular subgroup isn't like that.
>>
>>56485002
It isn't okay. I think we are in agreement about shitting in the street AND sticking dicks in shit. Both not acceptable.

Also, can I be real with /pol/ for a second?
Please, just fucking splurg on toilet paper. Nothing is worse than not soft, non absorbent toilet paper when trying to wipe your ass. You have to use so much of the cheap stuff that only suckers buy the bottom shelf toilet paper. Pay the extra dollar and get silk-esk toilet paper.

Also when you wash your hands at a public restroom after a piss there seems to be 4 types of guys.
1- Guys who proudly and boldy walk out after pissing without even looking at the sink
2- Guys who turn on the water and get the very tips of their fingers wet in a faux display of "look everyone I'm washing my hands" but totally arent. They didn't even get soap
3- Guys who genuinely wash their hands
4 - Guys who wash their hands to a ridiculous degree and use too much soap and scrub for too long and it is like "fuck dude, do you have OCD or did you piss all over yourself or what?"

Which are you?
>>
>>56485115
I do protest against it, and it's not as huge of a problem as it's perceived in the media. The government is trying its hardest to reach the poorest people.

>>56485278
>goat's pooper
>doesn't know the difference between Indians and Islamists
How's the keknadien lifestyle going for you?
>>
>>56485425
>Nothing is worse than not soft, non absorbent toilet paper when trying to wipe your ass.
I prefer cheap toilet paper. The expensive tp seems to just slide over the shit, I like the traction I get with the cheap stuff.

Also I don't wash after pissing because I don't flush urinals. Touching the flush handle and touching faucet handles in public restrooms would contaminate my hands more than touching my dick.
>>
>>56485425
Somewhere between 3 and 4. 2 disgusts me the most.
>>
>>56485425
Cleaning with water > Toilet paper
Japs use bidet, Britfags too.

I'm the third one who genuinely washes his hands because that's the protocol.
>>
>>56485811
Washing your hands in Indian water is going to make them dirtier than they were before, desu senpai.
>>
>>56485425

Im a 5.

We wash our penises in the morning and realize that the world around us (doorknobs, phones, keyboards, etc etc) have 10000000000x more disgusting thing on them then my well cleaned well maintained penis. We only wash our hands if we directly piss on them or are expecting to eat with our ha ds directly after leaving the bathroom.
>>
>>56485425
Taking a piss in the urinal doesn't magically make your hands dirty. Touching your dick makes your dick dirtier than your hands.
Our bodies handle germs very well it's actually bad if you use anti-bacterial and try to wipe them all out.
Of course you should wash after taking a shit but for pissing it's really not necessary.
>>
>>56486105
still cleaner than shoving your potential babies in another man's pooper
>>
>>56483866
Are the original Indians Australoid?
I believe Indidnu is common in the west?
>>
Got a question for any Swedes itt. I have a roommate from Stockholm, we live in an apartment in Seattle. On the first day he moved in he asked me if the tap water was clean. That's not too strange of a question, and I answered that the water is safe enough to drink. But I don't think he believed me. So now he always keeps gallon of water in the bathroom to wash his hands with, and another in the refrigerator to drink from. Is the water so bad in Sweden that this is normal behavior, or does he not trust American water?
>>
>>56480821
Yes that's true, to expect me to pretend that's not fucked up is facetious
>>
>>56480821
Yes, now about your poo. It goes in the loo.
>>
>>56487119
It's possibly because in Sweden all the water is blessed by their local Imam prior to consumption.
>>
>>56481949
>Light Brown

so arab?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.