[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slavs are Turks, prove me wrong /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: turkish slavs.jpg (88 KB, 692x360) Image search: [Google]
turkish slavs.jpg
88 KB, 692x360
Slavs are Turks, prove me wrong /pol/
>>
Op is a faggot. Prove me wrong
>>
>>56480979
>Singapore

How is going that surgery to increase penis size?
>>
more like turks are slavs
>>
>>56480820
Balkans just was influenced by ottomans.
>>56480979
Sorry, I can't.
>>
File: 1393601441758.jpg (84 KB, 640x464) Image search: [Google]
1393601441758.jpg
84 KB, 640x464
Maybe South and East Slavs have some Turkic blood, but not West Slavs.
>>
>>56480820
Yeah okay

>slavs
>turks

Pick one, today it seems that magyars and turks hate slavs. Truth is in the end the tatar mongols were shrekt to pieces without ever having a change of recovering by slavs in 1380.

Besides genetic differences and phenotype differences, language and origin. Very very big differences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdihWgcDJTc
>>
>>56480820
Anthropologist here. Slavs are not Turks, but most of the russians share the DNA`s of Turkic people of the Central Asia. Have a good day !
>>
>>56481658
Magyars don't hate slavs, they hate Czechs Serbs and Romanians.
>>
>>56484594
Oh yeah, they especially love Poles so much that the lie to their faces and straight up tell everyone on youtube that slavs were some shit tier poor farmers and that the scytho-sarmatian were fucking turkic knights who came and ruled over them 1000 years ago in modern day ukraine, when in fact most of the scytho-sarmatian tribes were in fact r1a carries in my opinion, thus slavic. And it's true. Where do the poles, croats, serbs, ukrainian and russian cossacks come from? Croats and Serbs were slavs who settled where they are now and mixed with the other people there. Poles were sarmatians. Their tradition of being superb steppe horseman passed on, and today the polish hussars are loved and glorified. Ukrainian and Russian cossacks descended from scytho-sarmatians. The cumans were just what today is now known as the Russian cossacks, r1a carries who lived in siberia and southern russia mostly. Why did the cumans fight together with their fellow brother Kievan (rus) in the battle of Kalka River? Oh that's right because they're were and still are of the same blood.

Slanted eyed magyars and turks are modern day racial supremacists, actually believing in shit tier propaganda lies told to them probably by some commie jew faggots that they were once actually important or have done something in their irrelevant history. Yeah haha.
>>
>>56485632
Haha, no replies. That's what I thought. No one, not even anyone on this whole website can disprove what I've said because historical truth and evidence is on my side.
>>
>>56480820
turks are greeks

prove me wrong pol
>>
>>56481301
this
>>
>>56480820
Fuck off
>>
>>56489080
What a shitty, cringey band.
>>
>>56489669
aye, they're shit. But slavic pagan imagery is cool.
>>
File: patton.png (101 KB, 330x407) Image search: [Google]
patton.png
101 KB, 330x407
>>56480820
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.