[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More proof that Millennials are the worst generation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10
File: 1245.png (49 KB, 616x605) Image search: [Google]
1245.png
49 KB, 616x605
>American Millennials are far more likely than older generations to say the government should be able to prevent people from saying offensive statements about minority groups, according to a new analysis of Pew Research Center survey data on free speech and media across the globe.

>Even though a larger share of Millennials favor allowing offensive speech against minorities, the 40% who oppose it is striking given that only around a quarter of Gen Xers (27%) and Boomers (24%) and roughly one-in-ten Silents (12%) say the government should be able to prevent such speech.

>Compared with people we surveyed in dozens of nations, Americans as a whole are less likely to favor the government being able to prevent speech of any kind.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/20/40-of-millennials-ok-with-limiting-speech-offensive-to-minorities/
>>
What ever happened go teaching kids sticks and stones may break your bones. but words will never hurt you.

People need thicker skin...
>>
Only 40%? Guess there's still hope after all.
>>
Millenial reporting in.
I apologize. 40% of my generation should be euthanized.
>>
well no shit

50% of millennials are female so from the 40% i bet the highest distribution is female
>>
>>56481234
Unquestionably.
>>
What's wrong with censorship?
>>
>>56481202
40% is just the baseline
>>
40% *ARE* minorities

Free speech will be a casualty of diversity
>>
man, when is my generation going to get a massive dose of reality? I remember telling my mom about this the other day and she was disgusted, and shes a hardcore libfag
>>
Doesn't mean they'll stay that way.

Remember, the longer you live, the greater chance of a reality check. Most will get red pilled after college.
>>
>>56481703
>when is my generation going to get a massive dose of reality?
maybe when they're hauled off to re-education camp for not accepting INGSOC
>>
>>56481703

this is really representative of the situation

these millennial ivy-type keks are a fringe group right now and they're rapidly burning every bridge they have and all the goodwill they've been given

they're going so far they're starting to annoy the general 'liberal' base with their outrageous beliefs and ideals

in all likelihood these yale protesters and LGBTQAPDLSFMers and whatever, they'll destroy their reputation before they ever have a chance to get into power
>>
>>56482112
>ivy-type
these people aren't smart enough to be an ivy-type, and no ivy-type would have anything to do with these degenerates
>>
What the fuck is wrong with amerikucks?
>>
>>56482486
no interest in basic freedoms
we want jobs and cash and drugs and a safe space to live and not be offended
that's pretty much it
>>
>>56482486
>What the fuck is wrong with amerikucks?

>Compared with people we surveyed in dozens of nations, Americans as a whole are less likely to favor the government being able to prevent speech of any kind.

A more accurate question would be: What's wrong with Canada, western Europe, Australia and New Zealand?
>>
>>56480984
40% is in no way a good number. It shouldn't even be double digits.
>>
>>56481669
this lol
expect every piece of pro minority legislation to be enacted easily
>>
File: IMG_1217.jpg (112 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1217.jpg
112 KB, 640x480
>>56481669
>>56481703
mannnn

what have the fucking baby boomers done

they've destroyed us
>>
File: Ben-Shapiro.jpg (9 KB, 205x226) Image search: [Google]
Ben-Shapiro.jpg
9 KB, 205x226
Why American Millennials Are Unsympathetic Toward Israel
http://www.christianpost.com/news/why-american-millennials-are-unsympathetic-toward-israel-124749/

Millennials are over Israel: A new generation, outraged over ...
www.salon.com/.../millennials_are_so_over_israel_a_new_generati

Are millennials turning away from Israel? | TheHill
thehill.com/.../214756-are-us-millenials-turning-away-from-israe

Millennials Less Sympathetic to Israel Than Older Americans
https://reason.com/blog/.../millennials-less-sympathetic-to-israel-t

Hamas Wins Hearts, Minds Of Millennials In Conflict With ...
www.ibtimes.com/hamas-wins-hearts-minds-

Millennial Support for Israel Plummets - Daily Kos
www.dailykos.com/.../-Millennial-Support-for-Israel-Plummets
>>
>40%
60% pride world wide.
>>
File: IMG_1230.jpg (201 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1230.jpg
201 KB, 640x480
>>56482772
and once it happens, it will be all the way over

they will literally just vote for whites to give all of the non whites money
>>
>>56480596
Fuck my generation.
>>
>>56482660
The article only mentions Europe and UK in comparison.

In any case the keyphrase is 'as a whole'. If 40% of the next generation is kucked then you have serious future problems.
>>
>>56483035
well it was 40% of people polled, i hope it was ivy league shitters polled only
>>
>>56482801
>what have the fucking baby boomers done
>they've destroyed us
By giving birth to us that is
>>
>>56483136
It's not any better if the supposedly 'highly educated' next generation are the ones that are kucked, because they'll be running the country.
>>
>>56482274
The Yale Halloween costume controversy would like to have a word with you.

Then again, I suppose a lot of them were only attending Yale due to affirmative action.
>>
>>56483239
lol no they won't, you would be surprised how many people do not take them seriously, or outright hate them
>>
>>56480596
>Limiting
>Not asking about removing entirely

Seriously this is what you guys are bitching about these days? Get over it.
>>
>>56482486
The jewish media has taken complete control of the nation.
>>
>>56483340
They'll retire/die and get taken over, or be forced to hire if they need skilled labour. If there are 100 millennials and 100 job openings for skilled millennials, then 40 of those jobs will have to go to SJWs.
>>
>>56483426
The moment you limit freedom in any way, it's no longer freedom.

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom of speech that I like.
>>
File: FT_15.11.19_speechEurope[1].png (11 KB, 310x415) Image search: [Google]
FT_15.11.19_speechEurope[1].png
11 KB, 310x415
>>56480596
Germanbros, what the fuck? 70% of you oppose freedom of speech???
>>
Every generation is shit.
>>
>>56483239
>they'll be running the country
No they won't. The shitskins they imported will.
>>
>>56483485
SJWism is practically minorities, California and ivy league only, my liberal as fuck school is filled with "the silent majority" (i know this from talking to people)
and believe me, these people will never get hired at anything that matters
>>56483426
fuck you commie
>>
>>56482644
This, the American dream is dead, freedom is a lie, and democracy is a joke. I'll just keep voting Libertarian until we're not allowed to vote anymore.
>>
>>56483618
They already run the media. You telling me the media doesn't matter?
>>
>>56480596
>50% of people are women
Wow, 20% of women think free speech shouldn't be limited?
>>
File: 54737.jpg (95 KB, 569x640) Image search: [Google]
54737.jpg
95 KB, 569x640
>>56483537

Germany is a supposedly free First World Western nation that thinks holding your arm up at an angle is an arrestable offense.
>>
>>56482817
I guess it isn't a complete loss
>>
>>56483618
There are plenty of people here in California that resent social justice weenies- it's only the queerifornians that are supportive of that shit. Although, there are a bunch of those fruitcakes in our major cities. .. they fuck up the whole state.
>>
>>56481379
I realize this is bait but the question becomes, who gets to decide what is and isn't hate speech?
>>
>>56483537
It's obvious how quickly Germans embraced fascism. It stands to reason that they should just as quickly embrace totalitarianism at the other extreme.
>>
>>56483537
I'm more concerne about Poland, I thought they were normal. Wtf?
>>
>>56483982

Poles probably don't want anyone denying their sacred cow and top tourist attraction (the Holocaust).
>>
>>56483327
Just because you're in Yale, doesn't mean you're in a program that's actually worth anything.
>>
>>56480596
Fucking despicable
>>
40% are not White.
>>
Redpill:
Mellijeals didnnbt just happen. They were raised to be this way; inculcated by the greatbNOW OVERLOADS asbper 21 goals of the illuminati.

Look, we all know power, descisionmaking is too elite fir NEETS who are given hand anfer hand to eat shit and watch tv, and maybe work at a job that isnt yet replaceable by robots or mexicans or manipulate manipulated numbers for a livingis too. Is slavery. Usa is making slaves and making dependents to quell any future uprising.
Blue pill: we actually milrnniald arebjustblibtards and lazy. > they have used risk reward bto guage their would bebimpact on their communities, 93Million on welfare or disability.
>>
>>56480923
>People need thicker skin...
Not going to happen anytime soon. We're going down the spiral of muh feelings.
>>
File: nightmare goggles.jpg (47 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
nightmare goggles.jpg
47 KB, 722x349
Pol, what went wrong? when did everything start spiraling in to this never ending stream of bull shit and Orwellian double think with a healthy mix of groupthink thrown in. I am 19 and literally hate nearly everyone I know because they are all neo-progressive sheep. I know there might be a balance somewhere in the middle but I don't see us reaching a actual balance because every time you give a neoprog a inch the somehow pull a mile. I am currently getting less than 3 hours of sleep a day so that I can attend college and work a job to keep my dad from having to sell his house. Both my cunts of sisters refuse to help out and my cunt of a mother ran of taking half my dads money with her to some fucking hippy commune in new mexico to "redefine herself". When does the spiral stop /pol/, because I honestly do not see the bright light. All I see is a ramp that has been nicely greased all the way down to the 9th circle of hell. Every day I get up and I see another victory against personal freedoms and sanity in general yet no one seems to fucking care. The only joy in life I get is having a glass of whiskey and shooting the shit with my dad every night.
The only reason I don't fucking off myself is that it is all but a guarantee that he would have to sell his house and that my cunt sisters would force him into a home. So where does this greased up slide into hell end because I want off the ride.
>>
>>56485108
Good and simple point.
>>
>>56480923
we stopped when universities needed safe spaces for micro aggressions
>>
I don't understand the logic in limiting someone's speech just because someone says something ~offensive~
>>
>>56480596
>Gen Xers (27%)

One day Gen Xer will be President. Which means we will have a president who grew up listening to Van Halen, Metallica and Guns N Roses or like Rubio grew up listening to Tupac
>>
>>56480596

>40%

I'm going to bet there is some bias in this study, like they only interviewed middle class suburban Millennials to acquire that percentage.
>>
File: image.png (130 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
130 KB, 640x1136
>>56480923
This is the world I live in on my college campus and many other campuses in America it's pathetic and I want out.
My generation is so fucking weak it's disgusting
>>
>>56488158
It happens at Yale and it happens on my campus as well people are too fucking sensitive in today's world
>>
File: 543.jpg (20 KB, 279x346) Image search: [Google]
543.jpg
20 KB, 279x346
>>56483537
What the hell Europe?
>>
>>56488158
That's the most retarded thing I've ever read in my life, and I've been on 4chan since before it was blowing up yellow vans.
>>
>>56480596
35% of America is shitskins, much more so in the under 30 group.

So this isn't surprising.
>>
>>56483618
>SJWism is practically minorities

SJWism is upper middle to upper class white women. Most blacks are too retarded for the SJW mental gymnastics and go for muhdik shit or have Huey Freeman syndrome and feel completely alienated from their idiot brethren.
>>
File: 1447823612899.jpg (56 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1447823612899.jpg
56 KB, 450x450
>>56483537
>Europe
>>
>>56481234

I know a few guys who are heavily into political correctness, they also happen to be huge poon hounds. As soon as they get drunk they get super fucking racist. Stats are screwed by guys literally just trying to get laid. With today's women if you aren't PC or already know that she's normal you aren't getting laid
>>
>>56490234
They must be ugly or something then. All the smart poon hounds I know just keep their opinions on politics and race to themselves until they've gauged what the girl thinks about it (which is easy, because women love to talk about themselves) at which point they agree with them vigorously.

There's zero reason to pretend to be PC and immediately lose out on getting laid because the girl you're trying to hit on is racist as fuck.
>>
>>56490611

I live in a pretty liberal area have never met a conservative female other than a hardcore racist chick. If you are even semi-attractive here and start spouting out feminist rhetoric pretty much anybody will let you into their pants
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.