[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ insist that some races are superior than others.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
Why does /pol/ insist that some races are superior than others.
The race superiority complex is stupid, of course races have biological differences but the thing than really differentiates humans is the culture. Back in 1960s blacks were extremely peaceful workers, those blacks adapted a civilized culture. Then welfare came and more blacks (a majority were in poor places) adapted the gang culture depending 100% on the government without working. The blacks that didn't adapt the gang culture were totally equal to whites, look at Ben Carson and Thomas Sawell.
Poor places lead to bad cultures, the culture that the person adapts is the thing that matters. Look at Africa, it was never "rich" and the culture they adapted is is completely Savage.
td;lr: Culture > race
>pic unrelated
>>
>>56478169

Insecurities.

>Im a NEET faggot, b-but at least Im white

Just ignore it. Not all pol are stormfags.
>>
>>56478169

because I'm white and base my self worth on the accomplishments of my race and it gets me a sense of superiority
>>
>>56478169
I've lived in multiple developing countries trying to help people get their shit together. I am certain that some races are, on average, superior to others. Some of it is due to culture, sure, but not all of it. Besides, if it is due to culture, why do you think some cultures are superior to others?
>>
Why can all minorities insult white people in general, ESPECIALY the white men, without consequences?

We are the only ones who see throught that bs.
Black people commit more crimes and studies prove it, and yet they always blame us for it. Why? Because they are retarded and are grown babies that can't produce anything outside of crack and bastards children. Oh shit I can't say that but I can say that white men are rapists and ruined society. Fuck. Off.
>>
>>56478687
Jew detected.
>>
>>56478875
The same way whites can be insecure, blacks blame all their problems on white people.
/pol/ does the same thing but with other races
>>
>>56478562
>Im a NEET faggot, b-but at least Im white

It baffles me why you people would be proud of belonging to the race with the smallest micropenises.
>>
>>56479048
>blacks insecure
niggers blame whites because they are stupid not because they are insecure, blacks are the most confident race on earth.
>>
>>56478169
Mussolini viewed racism as stupid and only contributing to 5% of anything whereas nationalism contributed 95% of a man. That pic is very related
>>
>>56478169
>poor places lead to bad culture

Then explain how Europeans managed to create massive civilisations full of some of he best culture in world when Europe is such a ridiculously harsh environment?

It would indicate that the European people evolved to be more resourceful and cunning which aided their ability to build great civilisations.
>>
>>56479591
Then why do conservatives like Thomas Sawell and Ben Carson exist?
/pol/ does exactly the same thing with blacks and Jews when the ones starting the "degenracy" are whites
>>
>>56479752
Exceptional does not arise in man except when discomfort requires it.
>>
>>56478169
>Then welfare came and more blacks (a majority were in poor places) adapted the gang culture depending 100% on the government without working
A VERY important disctinction isn't BLACKS adopted gang culture, BLACK WOMEN DIVORCED THEIR HUSBANDS, PRACTICED INFIDELITY, AND USED THE GOVERNMENT TO PAY FOR ANY RESULTING CHILDREN.
Black men weren't the problem. Black WOMEN were. They were the ones who saw they could abuse welfare, decided they didn't need men anymore, and started slutting around and being single mothers. These human scum then went on to "raise" a new generation of black children to do the same. What of the black boys? They saw these shitty women, had no role models, had no one to instill discipline on them and thus gang culture was born to fill that hole.
Everything wrong with the black community is literally black womens fault. It's all feminists fault too.
If it wasn't for feminists and welfare, black women wouldn't have had any support from purposely breaking up the family unit and spoiling generations of black children. They would not have been able to be promiscuous, relying on tax payers to pick up the slack when they forced the black fathers out of their homes with their bullshit.
Whenever you see a worthless nigger, what do you see? A fatherless home? Wrong, it's a single mother who purposely pumps out unwanted children and kicks out any potential male support or role model out of that childs life. That child then goes on to replace those missing role models with gangsters, rappers, and athletes.
>>
>>56479752
It was a ridiculously rich environment actually. After the last glacial maximum about 20k years ago the apes who stuck close to the glacial till as it receded found extremely fertile land, along with agriculture and ranching technology had more time to think about shit, then build it. With abundant resources no need for a lot of tribal wars.

Jungles are actually nutrient poor environments because everything is locked up in dangerous and defensible animal and plant life. throw in climate, extreme heat is far more difficult to deal with than extreme cold after the invention of fire and clothing. Nigs gonna nog, there is actually a theory that apeman from the north regularly came south to subjugate their inferior southern brothers regularly over the last few hundred thousand years with perhaps the latest example being the vikings.
>>
>>56479752
Besides what has also been stated, the separation of church and state led to massive technological advancements, invasions and so on. Most Africans countries are still in dark ages, Europe left that time earlier
>>
I'm going to sleep /pol/. Stay comfy
>>
File: 1447556472030.jpg (37 KB, 624x522) Image search: [Google]
1447556472030.jpg
37 KB, 624x522
>>56478169
> Ben Carson
> equal to whites
>>
>>56479048
I blame black people to blame their problems on me, it's different. Seriously what the fuck do I have to do with blacks conditions, I didnt enslave them, I don't even have contact with them over my whole life so why should I be concerned as a white man?
>>
>>56480453
>An environment where everything dies for 6 months of the year is rich environment

I don't know what you're on about. The European, especially Northern European landscape was ridiculously harsh, food was scarce especially when plants died and rivers froze. Rain, the cold and mountainous terrain of Europe were killers.
>>
>>56480822
So, just because black people blame their problems on you you blame them for your shitty life/life issues? It sounds retarded to me
Read or watch some Martin Luther King
>>
>>56481084
>An environment where everything dies for 6 months of the year is rich environment
Where do you think nutrients in soil come from, dumbass? Dead things.
>>
>>56481169
to be honest i think you are retarded
I have to repeat again
I blame black people for blaming their problems on white people. I dont blame them for MY problems. Are you just stupid? I mean if you are trolling this is donw right pathetic and if you are serious you are stupid so should I care about your replies anyway?
>>
Oh shit /pol/, I seen to have an action-reflex with 4chan. Bye
>>
>>56480058

Those niggers are ducking stupid and only count as half white because they can string a sentence or two together

The dumbest white man is superior even to the smartest black man purely by his skin color
>>
File: 1399328379578.jpg (25 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1399328379578.jpg
25 KB, 480x600
>>56481277
>down right pathetic for disagreeing with me
>I blame black people for blaming me for their problems
Blaming them of what? You are acting equally

Fuck it, this is a vicious circle. I really need to go to sleep
>>
>>56481445
>A brain surgeon and an economist are fucking stupid
>When the average person can't even into economy, much less anatomy.
>>
>>56481221
How do you expect people to survive for 6 months when everything is dead?

Hence white people figured out the drying of fruit and berries and the salting of meat to have it last longer.
>>
>>56481594

They aren't white also they can't be equal

Typical liberal logic there that they can be equal to whites
>>
File: 1448092906287.jpg (108 KB, 575x387) Image search: [Google]
1448092906287.jpg
108 KB, 575x387
>>56478169
Africa has the biggest potential to be the richest continent on the world, but the most the native people came up with was huts made from branches, and a culture of violence not seen anywhere else.

They are the worst, most destructive race on the planet. Aboriginals are the only race that's less intelligent then the blacks, but they aren't nearly as violent.
>>
>>56481702
If Africa is the richest continent on the world, why didn't everyone move there? Why do they put up with the costs of transportation and distribution to move resources OUT of africa?
Clearly the extra costs aren't nearly as much as actually living in africa would be.
>B-but niggers live there!
Niggers would have been displaced without a second though if it was really as valuable as you claim. Instead, everyone sent colonies to extract resources, and didn't even try to replace the native population.
>>
>>56481702
Abos are too retarded to be violent.
>>
File: 29ndkxl.png (298 KB, 602x457) Image search: [Google]
29ndkxl.png
298 KB, 602x457
>>56478169
>Back in 1960s blacks were extremely peaceful workers, those blacks adapted a civilized culture.

they call it TNB for a reason, and humans have been noticing monkeys chimping out for a very, very long time

it started, much, much longer ago than the 1960s

PROTIP: humans create culture, culture does not create humans, so what does it tell you when a particular race invariably creates a savage culture of cannibalism, headhunting, human sacrifice, and chattel slavery?
>>
>>56481565
Damn it's right in your face and you fail to read even what you quoted.

>I blame black people for blaming me for their problems

Keep reading it, maybe one day your 2 brain cells will connect.

By the way, do you need fedora jpg everytime you lose an argument?
>>
>>56479752
Most of the important developments that led to european renaissance were actually taken directly from the assyrians, who themselves built upon ancient greek body of knowledge.
The white man did his part too, but it didn't all just materialize out of thin air. This whole white man = superior meme is bullshit. And if the jews actually think that eliminating white men will leave only stupid people, then I'm inclined to believe they have reached a critical stage of inbreeding that ensures they'll destroy themselves and finally leave all others in peace.
>>
/pol/ is racist to all races except East-Asians and their own. That's just how it is, and always will be.

By the way, when I meant /pol/, I meant whites. Was that too politically correct?
>>
>>56482088
>white man = superior meme is bullshit

Then explain to me why whites perform better on IQ test against blacks even when socio-economic status is factored in.
>>
>>56478169
>Look at Africa, it was never "rich"
It was absolutely rich, in terms of resources.

They also had plenty of time to build empires before evil whitey ever started colonizing.
>>
File: 224.png (322 KB, 580x412) Image search: [Google]
224.png
322 KB, 580x412
>>56478169
This.
You can have a piece of the Falklands for your intelligent thought.
>>
File: 1448081986349.jpg (693 KB, 1656x2500) Image search: [Google]
1448081986349.jpg
693 KB, 1656x2500
>>56478169
>Do I think whites are supreme?
No.
>Do I think the white man's burden is real?
Yes.
>>
>>56481565
>I'm losing the argument so i will tell them i need to sleep.
*Tips Fedora*
>>
You're literally retarded if you think genetics and culture aren't intertwined.

Niggers could never create a strict, authoritarian, medieval German culture unless negro genes do a 180. Your behavior is largely ingrained and you would know this if you weren't a fucking autist who shitposts liberal bullshit all day.
>>
>>56482209
idgaf about your IQ score. What I'm telling you is reality, not some stupid test that everyone tries so hard to get high score at so they can brag about it (because they are slaves to their ego).
>>
>>56482081
I'm not op
You just blame black people for blaming THEIR problems on you.
You could just have written "black people blame their problems on white people" and that's it, with the extension it looked like you were blaming black people on your problems. (by the way you are writing that's probably the case)
insulting just shows how insecure and edgy you are. Stop it
>>
>>56478687
Taking you by example, what have you accomplished?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.