[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the difference? Are either decent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: Sunni-Shia14.jpg (49 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Sunni-Shia14.jpg
49 KB, 500x333
Whats the difference?

Are either decent?
>>
>>56477843

none of them are. Just say no to islam. dont even go down that path.
>>
>>56477843
>Whats the difference?

Shia are mostly Iranian/Persian. Sunni are mostly Arab/Turk/etc. Iranian's believe the family of Mohammed, by his nephew/cousin Ali, were the rightful heirs to the Islamic leadership. Sunni's believe it's whoever Allah deems to be the rightful Caliph. Shi'ite have a lot of practices, beliefs, and rituals derived from ancient Persia that have no basis in Islam or the Koran. Sunni's denounce that as blasphemy.

Are either decent?

Not really. Sunni's are puritanical desert tribesman at heart. Shia, because of their Persian heritage, tend to be far more civilized culturally and are less prone to violent insanity. But push them enough, and the inner suicide bomber will come out.
>>
>>56477843
To just say Sunni and Shia is oversimplifying it. Each has dozens of sects with varying beliefs.
>>
>>56477843
They're both shit but if you must choose, Shia.
>>
File: Graph-of-terror-attacks.jpg (55 KB, 623x441) Image search: [Google]
Graph-of-terror-attacks.jpg
55 KB, 623x441
>>56477843
You tell me which is worse
>>
>>56477843
Yeah there's a bit less problem with the Shia population.

The difference has to do with the fact that the Shia believes that the legit ruler of the Islamic state must be a descendant of Mo, while the Sunni believe in some other succession process.
>>
>>56478842
What's the time span for those figures?
>>
>>56477843
Shiites used proxy agents to support militias and sectarian violence in Iraq.

Sunni collaborate with Israel and fund militias in Syria.

Glass the whole fucking lot.
>>
>>56478842
>2 far right attacks
>77 killed

>5 kike attacks
>0 dead
Whites fucking kick ass when we put our minds to it
>>
>>56479258
Jews never do the dirty work themselves
>>
>>56479052
The program used to determine it, Worldwide Incident Tracking System, was canned in 2012 so there's no way of knowing now.

I'm sure there's another similar online databse out there though
>>
>>56477843
Overall, Shias can be easier to deal with for the reasons >>56478639 mentioned.
Deep down though, it's both shit.
>>
Who cares.
>>
Iranian Shias, Alawites and Ismailis are the hipster Muslims.
>>
>>56477843
Shia is way better than s*nni.Saudis are control the sunnis with the oil money and whats more they are spreading their ideology day by day.
>>
>>56479258
The Jewish Extremism ones are just some Rabbis who got a little carried away with circumcisions.
>>
>>56479643
Alawites are actually pretty chill for muslims. They drink wine, and they even celebrate christmas.
In fact, I recall an anecdote that when the crusaders first encountered them, they thought they were christians.
Also: based Bashar.
>>
File: images (12).jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>56477843
I can't say that it matters . Both branches of that death cult should be exterminated with equal vigor. Each one that is removed from the world of the living should be wrapped in bacon and buried feet first toward mecca.
>>
>>56478591
>Just say no to islam.
But it looks so fun.
>>
>>56480450
>it doesn't matter
Of course it does. Because then you can cause a schism in local muslim populations on the basis of interpretation.

>approached by street imam
>Are you sunni/shia?
>What do you have against the not-x interpretation?
>>
>>56478639

Not to mention, there are Sufis, the mystic branch of Shia muslim, which are very nice guys. They're those that are shown in large dancing circles.

Sufis are by far the nicest of muslims
>>
File: wa_img_karbala_interactive_map.jpg (124 KB, 533x351) Image search: [Google]
wa_img_karbala_interactive_map.jpg
124 KB, 533x351
>>56477843
The difference is they have slightly different views on Islam religion. Sort of like different branches of Christianity. And because of that they see each sees the other as traitors to Islam basically.

Shia muslims are pretty much centered in nations that are not fucking degenerate (Gulf states), and are for the most part pretty based.
>>
>>56478842
>Jewish extremist
>8 victims
The fuck?
Is that over a specific time period?
Because: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_the_Patriarchs_massacre
>>
Pretty Sunni ima have to take Shia
>>
>>56477843
When Mohammed died, his uncle and his son fought for control of the religion. They both had followings - one became Shia, the other became Sunni. Not sure which was which.
>>
Pick neither.
Only civilized Islamic sect is Ahmadiyya, which developed in India and is mostly Pakistani today.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya
Don't get me wrong, they're still heathens and they wouldn't win any theological arguments with their more numerous brethren, but they're about the only Moslems who don't make decapitation a cultural touchstone.
>>
>>56477843
Sunni=terrorism
Shia=no terrorism.

Both of them are fanatics, though the shia are more hierarchical.

It's like the Shias are the catholics of islam and sunni are protestants.
>>
>>56480980

>Sunni = protestants of islam

Everything makes sense now
>>
>>56477843

"The split originates in a dispute soon after the death of the Prophet Muhammad over who should lead the Muslim community"

Sunnis believe that Abu Bakr, the father of Muhammad's wife Aisha, was Muhammad's rightful successor and that the method of choosing or electing leaders (Shura) endorsed by the Quran is the consensus of the Ummah (the Muslim community).

Shias believe that Muhammad divinely ordained his cousin and son-in-law Ali Ibn Abi Talib (the father of his grandsons Hasan ibn Ali and Hussein ibn Ali) in accordance with the command of God to be the next caliph, making Ali and his direct descendants Muhammad's successors. Shias believe that Muhammad quoted this, in Hadith of the pond of Khumm. Ali was married to Fatimah, Muhammad's daughter by his wife Khadijah bint Khuwaylid.

>and they've been killing each other ever since
>>
>>56480847
Aren't isis that brand of mudslime?
>>
>>56480582
well not exactly.There are so many sufi muslims in turkey that are bigoted.Stop hanging out at that sufi place in vancity lad.
>>
>>56477843
shia are kuffar(infidel) and sunni's are jahil (ignorant)
>>
>>56480582
Sufis are hated by sunnis and most of shias.

Maybe they're nice guys cause very few people like them.
>>
>>56481095
Hell no. Most hurka durkas, including IS, are Wahabbi/salafi, which are sects of Sunni Islam. Totally different.
>>
>>56481500
Is that what they call each other?
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 800x532
>>56477843
Shia is better.

Shia is led by civilized Persians. There are some Zoroastrian philosophical elements to current Shia thinking because of this. Pic related.

Sunni is currently led by former Bedouin shits who became oil billionaires.

Sunni ideologically used to be led by Turks from Constantinople and if it goes back to that, then Sunnis could come back from being Bedouinized faggots.
>>
I met two Iranian's today. Both drink, one brews his own wine, what's wrong with them?
>>
Shiites are good lads desu, much better than Sunni shits. Iran would be a much better ally to the West tbqh family, Saudi Arabia should be fucking glassed.

I don't think I could ever forgive the yanks/Jews if Iran is Mossad'd
>>
>>56481939
no of course not, they both think they have it all figured out, thats my conclusion
>>
>>56477843
They prefer different headwear.
One wears panties on his head and the other wears a diaper. Go figure.
>>
two sides of the same shit sandwich
>>
>>56477843
It doesn't matter. Support the underdog so they keep fighting among themselves instead of going after us.
>>
>>56481965
Iranians are known for their love of wine and maintained legendary vineyards from antiquity up to 1979
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.