[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else on here I should eliminate, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 453453.png (282 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
453453.png
282 KB, 640x360
Anyone else on here I should eliminate, /pol/?
>>
Paul, Christie, Bush
>>
>>56477468
No. Right now that's accurate.

Next 3 to go though are:
Chris
Rick
Rand
>>
Bernie
>>
Yes. Remove Sanders, Cruz, Rand, Fiorina, Rubio, Huckabee, Santorum and Rubio.
>>
You can safely remove Sanders, Rand, Fiorina, Huckabee and Santorum
>>
>>56477933
>remove sanders
Did you forget that black lives matter, Japan?
>>
Yeb
Christie
Sanders
Santorum
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 460x276
Remove everyone exept Trump
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-19+at+08.30.40).jpg (11 KB, 240x205) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-19+at+08.30.40).jpg
11 KB, 240x205
>>56477468
Randlet has got to go...
>>
>>56478171
sanders only exists to stir up the far left and create an illusion of choice in the democratic party. Sanders knows this, Hillary knows this, and the republicans know this. The only people clueless enough to be fooled by this illusion are sander's voters themselves
>>
>>56477468
Keep Kasich for the token moderate establishment candidate.

Drop two of Carson/Huckabee/Santorum as the token theocratic maniac.

Drop Fiorina and Bush since they bring nothing to the table and are sinking like stones.

Drop Christie Cream because why the fuck is he even in? What's his actual platform? What distinguishes him from anyone else? Beyond being a fat bastard I actually forgot any relevant facts about him.

I wish Webb hadn't dropped out.
>>
>>56477468
Trump, Santorum ,Fiorina, Carson, Huckabee and Paul
>>
>>56478171
Did you forget that most people who show support for Sanders are underaged or too lazy to vote?
>>
>>56477468
Rand, Fiorina, Santorum, Christie, and Rubio are a guaranteed X so you might as well.
Mike Huckabee has stated time and time again as well as proved that when he runs for president he does not stop until the RNC chooses someone other than him. He's a good guy but could never as ass the appeal needed to win.
¡Yeb! will be there to the end as we all know he is the establishment's choice until they have no other choice but to choose Trump.
Carson is second place so he will be there until closing time just like ¡Yeb!
>>
What ever happened to Deez Nutz, did his funding dry up?

I thought he was the right candidate for a strong Isreal..was hoping Sheldon Adelson would throw him a few bucks.
>>
>>56477468

Eliminate:
Cruz, Paul, Rubio, Fiorina, Huckabee, inSantorum, Bush, Christie.

This race is as follows
((Clinton vs Sanders) vs (Carson vs Trump)) = Emperor Trump
>>
>>56481441
Are you sure Trump will win since the electors don't want Trump and Clinton can just use identity politics
>>
File: blazing-saddles-gun4.jpg (39 KB, 205x215) Image search: [Google]
blazing-saddles-gun4.jpg
39 KB, 205x215
>>56481082
>>56481441
>People still believing Carson will get anywhere

He will back out by February at the latest. He withers in the light of scrutiny.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.