[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck is wrong with this guy seriously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1447398727388.gif (1 MB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
1447398727388.gif
1 MB, 600x333
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-saw-thousands-thousands-people-164537580.html

is he maximum trollin?
>>
Maybe he's right.
>>
>>56477140
He's just having fun?
>>
>>56477266
he is going to get popped the fuck up and storm fags will blame it on minoritIes.

he is spitting way too much shit to everybody.

> muh trooft

fuck your truth and fuck this troll
>>
He ran as a publicity stunt to boost himself.

Now he's starting to realize that americans are actually retarded enough to give him the presidency, so he's trying his best to throw away votes.

He never wanted to be pres
>>
So, lets just say he said thousands of muslims cheering. With census data at the time, that's roughly 25% of the Muslim population cheering openly according to Trump in Jersey City.
>>
>>56477140
Hahaha that guy on the left eating looks like a chipmunk.
>>
>>56478006
People will always find something to be triggered from. Personally for me im glad hes speaking his mind and not the same bullshit talk that all these PC minded drones have been shoving down our throats for decades.
>>
>>56478006
how high are you right now?
>>
>>56478006
Get the fuck out you pooskin fuck
>>
>>56477140
At this point I am so confident that whatever he says/does is unstumpable.

He could even tweet out false crime statistics and come out on top. Oh wait.
>>
File: 1448245640231-4.png (186 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
1448245640231-4.png
186 KB, 1000x900
>>56478006
hahaha
just try and kill the trump
even the CIA can't do that!
>>
>>56477140

As someone who knows someone who lived in Jersey City, Trump is 100% correct on this.
>>
he's trolling the jews with a dancing israelis reference.
>>
>>56477140
It's over.
>>
>>56477140
Lol stumping himself.
There really only is a certain percentage of the population racist enough to vote for him and only a certain percentage that will convince themselves he's not actually racist. He's sealed his numbers now.
Whelp, looks like its Hillary 2016...
>>
>>56477140
he is trolling americans thats for sure.
>>
File: Der Donald Kommt.jpg (95 KB, 520x694) Image search: [Google]
Der Donald Kommt.jpg
95 KB, 520x694
>>56477140

He's Der Führer.
>>
>mfw people actually claim not to remember the cheering arabs *everywhere*
hell even my parents' neighbors (who were arab) were cheering and this is in the midwest. everyone saw it or heard about it when 9/11 happened
>>
pakistanis were dancing and yelling in the street. I wouldn't doubt it.
there were even videos of israelis cheering in new york.

What's wrong with OP is he hates the truth.
>>
>>56480191
Only the Iranians cared even though they allegedly hate all of us.
>>
If he knows about the Arabs celebrating then he also knows about the Jews celebrating. He's smart enough to not mention them yet since he doesn't have the power yet but once he's sworn in and has purged the military of traitors then that part of it can come out. Based Trump is my hero.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.