[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
“I want to get rid of the Indian problem. I do not think as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: UMHkKcS.jpg (28 KB, 458x1008) Image search: [Google]
UMHkKcS.jpg
28 KB, 458x1008
“I want to get rid of the Indian problem. I do not think as a matter of fact, that the country ought to continuously protect a class of people who are able to stand alone. …Our objective is to continue until there is not a single Indian in Canada that has not been absorbed into the body politic and there is no Indian question, and no Indian Department, that is the whole object of this Bill.” -Duncan Campbell Scott (as cited in Milloy, 1999, p. 46)
I am generally super liberal but I kind of wish I could agree with this statement. It would make things a lot easier in Canada if we could erase a culture. It's way harder to try and incorporate and preserve Indigenous people. Is there even really a way to? What do you think?
>>
File: 1447905663911.jpg (117 KB, 584x553) Image search: [Google]
1447905663911.jpg
117 KB, 584x553
>>56475691
They are scum in Canada and have more rights than a rich jew.

They get
free education
free college or university (through tribe aka gov. funded)
free land
no tax across the country AT MOMENT OF PURCHASE
fully financial supported

And still they kill themselves and rape their children.
>>
File: li-infrast-people620.gif (161 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
li-infrast-people620.gif
161 KB, 620x349
>>56475968
But the land they live on is often shit?
>>
>>56475968
Oh yeah, and a history of cultural genocide- including having their children stolen away and raped by white ppl, beaten, murder, etc
Like how can we make up for that without assimilating them? should we just up their living conditions on reserves and provide more healing for them?
>>
>>56476102
>>56476168
They are basically held hostage by their tribe.

You wanna move off the reserve fine you get no more funding aka a normal person.

You became a doctor and want to move where work is best we will sue you with our government funded lawyer.
>>
>>56476655
Is there more you can tell me? On either side. You seem to know a lot and I am dying to have someone to talk with this about.
>>
>>56477238
I am sorry i don't know too much. i went on a blind date with an aboriginal girl once. And she just went on and on about how the tribe was screwing here over, but also paying for her schooling and house.

That and a mandatory college course on aboriginal studies which was 22 hours of "when we get ours land back we are kicking everyone out. even if they are families we will kick them out. Even if your ancestors came here after the land rape if your not helping us you are against up." And that where my hate for them came from.
>>
>>56475691
>indians
>owning anything
>ever
>>
>>56476168
>having their children stolen
If you want them treated like normal people then their kids have to be taken when they're being abused.
>>
>>56478164
But why are the kids being abused? Do you think they were being abused precontact? Is there a way to stop the cycle of abuse that's happening now?
>>
>>56478253
Because they are just corrupt and fucking retarded incestuous pieces of shit. There is a LOT of incest that goes on in the rez. Uncles fucking their nieces and what not. And the chiefs are all corrupt so they turn a blind eye to it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.