[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 300x297
What went wrong /pol/?
>>
Suffrage
>>
Baby Boomers
>>
>>56475486
White mans curse, compassion for muds.
>>
>>56475486
just too darn nice for our own good
>>
He whipped it out at the theatre
>>
>>56475591
>>56475678
yup
>>
Women. Find someone who is Catholic and goes to Mass. Pic related can still be attained.
>>
>>56475486
Jews. That was the carrot on the stick, never attainable.
>>
>>56475532
This

That was a bad move, guys
>>
File: image.png (574 KB, 2828x1296) Image search: [Google]
image.png
574 KB, 2828x1296
>>56475970

>papists
>>
>>56476220
Insane mormon/evangelical/god only knows sects of prods are sure fine by you
>>
instead of being racist fuck nuggets we used to actually just be politically incorrect and truthful. I blame the newfags that just want to be edgy and say "nigger" while the giggle to the other 15 year olds in the room.We need less people beating trumps meat into their mouths and more of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRzjUJveHv4
>>
File: 1988.82.1_001.800x800.jpg (60 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1988.82.1_001.800x800.jpg
60 KB, 800x533
>>56475591
>White mans curse
?
you mean the kikes?
>>
>>56476348

>Le Catholic Church is the true church, come home guys!
>Catholics are ok with homos, abortions, etc

Nope
>>
File: CSywGYyWcAAuCbr.jpg (103 KB, 489x642) Image search: [Google]
CSywGYyWcAAuCbr.jpg
103 KB, 489x642
>>56476530
>>
>>56476530
>Building a football stadium for a church is okay
>Tipping the guy that sells you a hotdog inside your average prod church is totally fine

Don't forget the niggers for your choirs too
>>
>>56476405
nice self promotion bruv
>>
>>56476750

Doesn't happen but keep meeming

I like our Portuguese choirs
>>
>>56476832
It's not me it's a guy I follow on twitter.
>>
Why do conservashits look at the 50's as the golden era or family deceny and morals?

they clearly don't remember all the racism , sexism and homophobia going on back than
>>
>>56475576
Mainly this, the baby boomers in the USA and to a lesser extent in Canada, NZ, Europe and Emu land alot of them were trouble.
>>
>>56477126

Here's your reply
>>
>>56475486
We stopped hiding the fact that we hate each other.
>>
>>56477126
Most of the people here barely lived through the 80's, much less the 50's. It's nostalgia for an age that never existed. And they're bigoted faggots.
>>
>>56476405
not bad.
>>
>>56477653
sorry posted to the wrong one ment it for this
>>56477430
>>
>>56475486
Don't worry about it, goyim.
>>
Baby Boomers. Women. Democrats. Lack of religion. Take your pick
>>
File: image.png (318 KB, 436x439) Image search: [Google]
image.png
318 KB, 436x439
>>56477568

I know you're probably trolling but it amazes me that people like you actually browse pol much less 4chan
>>
Feminism, leftism, mass migration
>>
>>56475486
save us uncle adolf
>>
>>56475486
In all seriousness, the white men were not monogamous/faithful. The women weren't entirely faithful, either, but if the men had been, they would have had the moral authority to never give women the vote.

Also, you're looking at the middle or upper class, lower class is indistinguishable from nigs.
>>
Jews, white apologists and, whites feeling obligated to appease the demands of every other race
>>
>>56478438

>mad men is real life
>>
>>56475486
Jews took over. Since they're not classified as a race they were able to hunt successfully undetected for the past hundred years under the guise of religion. They're a parasite.Their aim is and always will be to destroy the white race by promulgating diversity because they believe themselves to be the chosen people and they don't want competition.
>>
>>56475486
Destruction of the true middle class and a shift in values that means the accumulation of currency becomes the only goal worth aiming for.
>>
>>56475486
television/movies happend

tv/cine portrayed women having babies and staying in the kitchen as a failure in life
>>
Moral absolutes stopped being taught.
>>
Reagan. He was the start of the downfall.
>>
>Industrial revolution, Masonic revolutions begin decline of The West's glory.
>Quality of life in the west increases but social integrity decreases
>The great war happens
>Europe gets fucked, America doing great.
>Depression
>Another war
>Europe's balls have been cut off. In the aftermath Kikes hatch a scheme.
>Kikes realize a degraded, materialistic, and decadent society has the most opportunity for shekels
>Jews also want their own country to escape to when people catch on like they did in Germany
>Kikes create second wave feminism and Israel
>Slowly forge the political landscape of America into two opposing but useful idiots sides that benefit the Jews
>One side keeps our society in a degenerative state to make them money
>The other side shills for capitalism (good for Jews) and Israel (good for Jews) in the name of freedums
>They take advantage of addictive new technologies (smart technology) to pacify the masses
and here we are folks
>>
You fucking niggers I took the time to point it all out and you fucks abandon the thread
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.