[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
40% of Millennials OK with limiting speech offensive to minorities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 140707_Arrested_Richardson.jpg (146 KB, 1250x650) Image search: [Google]
140707_Arrested_Richardson.jpg
146 KB, 1250x650
>you will live in a time where you can be arrested for being racist

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/20/40-of-millennials-ok-with-limiting-speech-offensive-to-minorities/
>>
"progressive left"
>>
See you guys in prison. It was fun while it lasted
>>
>40% of millenials
i.e. liberal arts college kids, who will inevitably grow out of liberalism once they realize social justice doesn't pay the bills.
>>
>>56474742
Are these the same millenials who gang up and throw out reporters who express their First Amendment rights?
>>
>>56474742
I blame Gen X aka the "latchkey" generation. Those guys were shit parents and raised shit kids. Gen X didn't want to get with program and now the millennials have to take over when they don't know what the fuck they are doing.

>I'm a millennial born and raised by a baby boomer.
Lazy fucks the lot of them.
>>
>>56474742

For the logic impaired:

Hate speech does NOT equal free speech.
>>
You can all ready be arrested for being racist in public
>>
File: meme man.jpg (276 KB, 500x684) Image search: [Google]
meme man.jpg
276 KB, 500x684
>>56474742
Fuck.
>>
>>56474742
ahhh millennials... I am one of you.... and you sicken me. Following in the footsteps of the lazy, hypocrite baby boomers. You don't care what your children have to face in the future. Only yourselves.
>>
You can take my shitposting from my cold dead hands faggots.
>>
Somehow this will backfire, all liberals will end up breaking their laws and then they'll be reversed.
>>
It's dropping
>>
I love being a millennial, we are the children of the night and more powerful than the stars, we will rise and take over the jobs from the baby boomers who ruined our upbringings
>>
>>56477854
>cognitive dissonance incarnate
>>
>>56477989
Our true selves would awaken and we will become more amazing than you could ever imagine
>>
>40% of millennials are minorities
>>
>>56477989
>Being over 35
>>
File: 14102001.png (838 KB, 979x809) Image search: [Google]
14102001.png
838 KB, 979x809
>Millennials want to censor offensive content towards minority groups
>Whites will be a minority in the US by 2050
>mfw millennials though ahead and made themselves immune to hate speech
>>
>Be minority
>Be /pol/ reader amongst other chan sections
>Believe in freedom of speech
>Depressed at the hive mind, agree or die, mentality that has gripped most
>Know a Jew, of all people, who has spoken against SJWs
>Know a Muslim who was decidedly not PC
>Know that it only gets worse, individuality is outdated
>>
>>56478787
All of which you stated is why you must vote Trump.
ANY other votes just continues the slide downward.
>>
>>56478787
>Be me
>Be like you
>I'm sick of all the whites that are PC

>>56479615
He seems to be the most viable option.
>>
File: full retard.jpg (549 KB, 2000x2500) Image search: [Google]
full retard.jpg
549 KB, 2000x2500
>>56478334
>thinking it would fucking matter to the dindus
>>
>>56474742
fuck millennials. We should have the freedom to say and question anything. Holocaust denial or BLM's bullshit.
>>
>>56475884
Back to Reddit.
>>
>>56474742

Freedom of speech is the single most important part of America. Trying to stop it will inevitably start a civil war.
>>
>>56474742

God dammit America just had a few things going for it and a bunch of faggot ponies are going to ruin it for everyone, see you all in jail for the thought crimes we will be retroactively accused of
>>
We already censor speech, morons.
>>
>>56474796
Don't laugh, this is already status quo in all of Canada
>>
>>56482244
Outside of conspiracy to commit a crime, can you actually be arrested and imprisoned for what you say?
>>
>>56482244
we don't censor simply "offensive" speech though
that's bullshit
>>
That's pure autism.

Trying to end what the United States was built on, is just asking for trouble. These people are seriously trying to start a civil war and the funny part is, they wouldn't even try to fight. They would just cower and hide after they pass their dictator laws.

This isn't Russia. We don't arrest people for being offensive.

Holy fuck, these people are a fucking cancer.
>>
>>56482384

No. Ignore that retard. You can say anything pretty much aad not be arrested.

Unless you're saying stuff that is like threatening the president.
>>
Every inch the liberals steal from our rights brings the war one day closer when we can finally exterminate the vermin
>>
>>56482244
No, we don't.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/01/politics/supreme-court-elonis-facebook-ruling/
>>
>>56474903
Wishful thinking anon, but the millennial generation is poised to protect the niggers at all costs even if that means being arrested for disliking niggers
>>
>>56481151

You should be able to say whatever you want, and you are. But mixing holocaust denial with the BLM movement is just fucking stupid.

We all know the holocaust happened, maybe not on the scale the kikes think, but it happened. The BLM movement is just pure cancer though.

My advice, don't mix the two when trying to make an argument.
>>
File: 1447388378852.jpg (76 KB, 650x392) Image search: [Google]
1447388378852.jpg
76 KB, 650x392
>>56474742
mfw people think they have a right to not be offended
>>
Minority according to who?

Because I might be white and be a minority depending on which town I'm in, but I doubt any of these millennials intend it to work that way. Yet I wouldn't want to limit speech of people speaking against whites, and I wouldn't get "offended." I would get offended if they tried to attack or rob me.
>>
>>56482773
>maybe not on the scale the kikes think

So the jew lies about the holocaust? I dare you to say that in public. Pussy.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.