[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that we are so fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 640x1136
Reminder that we are so fucked
>>
File: Dylan-Sprouse-nudes.png (214 KB, 500x590) Image search: [Google]
Dylan-Sprouse-nudes.png
214 KB, 500x590
Funny because his brother is a confirmed /pol/ack.
>>
>>56474643
>He took a photo with a film camera, guessing from the date in the bottom right corner.
>Scanned it to his computer and rounded out the corners.
>He looks like he's dressed from when film cameras were popular.

I'll vote for Trump out of spite.
>>
>>56474805
show proofs
>>
I hate these 2. everyone tells me I look like them. the third "Sprouse brother". nevre seen the show.
>>
>>56474990
>>56474805
I don't know about /pol/ but he uses /v/. I'm online friends with him on steam and psn. Used to talk to him a bunch

don't ask for his id's, not happening.
>>
>>56474990
He posts /v/ memes on Twitter and he's a Norse pagan.
>>
>>56474990
He had a tweet about Odinism is wrongfully stigmatized because its often conflated with white power. He's probably just a hippy neopagan.
>>
>we
>>
>>56474643
>woman talking on cellpohone
>>
>>56475066
But thats a good thing, right? They are both very good looking
>>
>Internet open to the world
>The world that keeps bringing millions of muslims in
>While the US says no

I don't think we're fucked short term, but long term.
Thanks Europe.
>>
That picture looks old as hell for some reason
>>
>>56474643
I'll be sure to remember not to vote for the light brown haired faggot with the 90s haircut.
>>
>>56474643
his face is definitely punchable
>>
>>56475238
most are so fucked they can't even feel it anymore

>>56475455
the 90s was a long time ago
>>
>>56475545

perfect proof that redditors infested this board
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.