[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia gives France puppy to replace Diesel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 960x640
If Putin's Russia even did anything wrong, they are now forgiven.
>>
>>56474194
sooo cute :3
>>
>>56474194

Chinks did this a lot with pandas so I guess a sort of trademark move among authoritarian shitholes.
>>
>>56474401
Are Fins the most assravaged posters on /pol/?
>>
>>56474401
Yeah but they don't give other countries pandas, they loan them. They charge 1 million a year per panda. and only some of that money goes to conservation.
>>
>>56474461

Only cool fins are the ones on /k/ and /hoc/.
>>
>>56474461

Are you stupid? There's nothing "assravaged" in that post or whatever the fuck that means.
>>
>>56474720
Your entire country gets triggered whenever Russia is mentioned. Even Ukrainian posters don't get so triggered.
>>
>>56474782

>triggered

Right, just stop browsing if you're too fucking stupid to understand a simple post.
>>
Russian taqqiya tbH
>>
>>56475166
They don't need to, most people like Russia and were assblasted our c-uck president bent over for Obongo and refused to hand over the mistrals to Russia and we had to give them back 2 billions instead. Let me tell you that with the migrant shit and the attacks last week, Putin doesn't need any com in Western Europe anymore.
>>
>>56474986
Lolz. Proving his point
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.