[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have black friends or acquaintances, /pol/? Where do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
Do you have black friends or acquaintances, /pol/? Where do you stand with them, if so.
>>
>>56473207
I'm not opposed to it, per se, but niggers are so racist, it's probably better I don't associate with them.
>>
Have a couple of friends of from the dark continent. Kinda lost touch with them after I left my previous job though.
>>
Yeah. He's a good dude who loves conspiracies and anime. He's probably here right now.
>>
>>56473483

Jailor?
>>
>>56473563
Same.
>>
>>56473207
Have several. One I work with is pretty red pilled and tells me about the shit nigs do that he hates. The others are older which tend to be the more docile ones.

Then again I live in the Deep South and nigs usually know thier place.
>>
>>56473574
Funny man, the boys always tell me how you make them laugh when you come around, what a crack up you are.
I'm having a shitty day, I'm depressed, tell me a funny joke
>>
>>56473402
>but niggers are so racist
>uses racist term
>>
I have a black nerd friend. Not the cool kind either. He's a 20-something edgelord who unironically says things like "this power is a curse".

He's fun to play video games with, though.
>>
>>56473904

Here's a good one. Know how to keep a moron in suspense?
>>
File: 1448238339181.gif (1 MB, 256x196) Image search: [Google]
1448238339181.gif
1 MB, 256x196
>>56473207

I've known about a dozen with a degree of familiarity.

2 were based as fuck

6-7 were lefty c*cks.

2 died in high school from OD'ing.

3 were good lads, but were basically dude weed stereotypes.

1 was an off the charts nigger who got into Berkeley on a football scholarship, majored in African American studies, then got #rekt on his second play of his first game and dropped out two months later.

>mfw got to see the dreams of someone I'd watched dindu his way from 7th-12th grade completely btfo from a mere 50 ft. away
>>
My black friends hate being spoken for by random other people. They hate when other people are offended for them. They also hate being racialized too. They are just their names. None of my black friends ever identified with "the black community." But to be fair, I live in a largely white place so maybe they were"whitewashed," a term they also hate.
>>
One of my best friends is black.

First person in any conversation to say he hates niggers.
>>
Had a black friend when I was working in a callcentre while going through uni. His name was Tucka or something, idk. Anyway, he worked 9-5 in some finance job and then worked 5:30-9:30 in a callcentre, 5 days a week, and occasionally even on saturdays.

Apart from the fact that he was marrying a white bitch, he was cool as fuck.
>>
>tfw your black coworker tells you he's tired of white people thinking they need to protect his feelings.
>>
>>56474309
As long as he's a hard worker who's willing to support his family, he can marry whoever the fuck he pleases.
>>
>>56474324
My best buddy's girlfriend told my black friend that he couldn't use the word nigga because it perpetuates oppression. I had to leave. She's actually the only real SJW I've met.
>>
File: obama-barack.jpg (23 KB, 363x473) Image search: [Google]
obama-barack.jpg
23 KB, 363x473
So weird. I'm a mulatto myseld and it seems like I have some sort of skeleton key with both whites and blacks. Shit, I've even somehow managed to get certain whites that were legitimately pretty racist to accept me and treat me like a timeless childhood friend.
>>
>>56473207
Not anymore, had one in high school who was bretty gud, we'd say openly racist shit directed at him in a joking manner and he didn't chimp out or anything, other than that no
>>
>>56473207
>mother is half-black
>says that SJW types and rioters need to grow the fuck up and make something of themselves
>recently told me we should block and deport all refugees
>>
>I have such a shit life that even black people pity me
Feels good, breh
>>
Well I'm black does that count?
>>
>>56473960
Protip: niggers was a neutral term to denote black people, until being a "nigger" was a bad thing
>>
I have a black friend at uni, I help him with homework since he actually wants to put in an effort and not just copy answers. I avoid politics since it's an SJW college and I could get kicked out for stupid reasons but I slowly turned him to the Trump side since he brought up the election one time.
>>
Yes he's a weeb though. Has a job and goes to college for a STEM degree though.
>>
>>56474893
Do you get misguided white girls telling you what is and isn't oppression?
>>
>>56473207
I have black friends so I'm not usually racist, I mean the real people that you should be angry at are the Muslims that's where I put all my hate into.
>>
>>56475007
Kek no I'm mixed most people think I'm Mexican or mixed with white because I can actually speak english.
>>
File: steve-urkel.jpg (21 KB, 276x400) Image search: [Google]
steve-urkel.jpg
21 KB, 276x400
>>56473207
Actually I'm more like the token black friend of basically everyone I know. The only other blacks I interact with are some qts from Jamaica and some black chicks that live below me, but at least one of them is a crazy leftwinger. Same chick also said I was "boring" because she tried looking me up in the state registry to see if I had committed any crimes.

They found out about my yellow fever and they jokingly call me a self-hating black for it.
>>
>>56475037
Also I usually hang out with black people, when you get to know black people and not just be racist to them right off the bat they become good friends but they are really hard to make friends with because if you say anything bad about black people you're done, it's like they have no tolerance what so ever and they can be so hard on you sometimes. More times or not though they are the racist ones, because black people always stick with black people, and with the news today and politics and black kids getting shot it's really hard to make friends with a black person.

TL;DR
It's hard to make friends with black people but once you get to know them they are good friends.
>>
>>56473207
No, thank God for that. What would average negro do here? There are no gibsmedats
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.