[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eugengics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 12802999_tml.jpg (26 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
12802999_tml.jpg
26 KB, 240x240
Thoughts on Eugenics /pol/? It stands to reason that with the over breeding of the poors, the uncivilized and other such undesirables it will eventually become a necessity, lest humanity devolve into bestial savagery.
While the Nazi's have tarnished this field I think it could be implemented relatively humanely, say through sterilization and incentivizing "people" to refrain from procreation.
>>
No country on earth has the balls to implement such a thing since hitler lost. It's pointless, the entire world is going 3rd world by 2100
>>
Once we perfect it then someone create a movement to just glass degenerate populations and start pumping out perfect chillun
>>
>>56473000
Humanity is too dumb to do Eugenics right.

Imagine women designing humanity, and then the trans. Because that would most certainly happen.
>>
>>56473000

>playing course corrrection over the Entire human race

Fuck off himler
>>
>>56473000
The only people that think eugenics is a good idea are fat anime watching neckbeard keks that wouldnt even pass their own tests.
>>
>>56477016
You're not wrong.
>>
>>56477016
Of course, people like that get natural eugenics.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to spoil the fun of others if you cant have fun.
>>
>>56473454
Only the Chinese will be amoral enough to do eugenics. They'll either create supermen scientists, freakish mutants, or Khan Noonien Singh,

Everyone else is either too disturbed by the prospect, or too stupid to manage it.
>>
File: juggalette(1).jpg (178 KB, 445x333) Image search: [Google]
juggalette(1).jpg
178 KB, 445x333
Eugenics sounds like a great idea. Let's start with these guys and work our way up. Please tell me why we should allow Juggalos to breed. Protip: you can't.
>>
Step 1: taking welfare requires sterilization if you already have kids.

Then you prolly don't need eugenics. Just stop subsidizing dysgenics
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.