[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of being politically correct?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
What's the point of being politically correct?
>>
Pats on the back/jerking off egos
>>
>>56472591
So you dont hurt anyones feelings
>>
Not getting fired
>>
SO YOU DON'T OFFEND SEA MONKEYS
>>
>>56472744
this.
>>
Facebook likes, retweets etc.
>>
>>56472591
Most of the time its right
>>
>>56472743
this desu
>>
So you fit in with the rest of your stupid upper-middle class friends
>>
Don't know. I'm not in politics.
>>
>>56472591

Politically correct is the politically incorrect term for having tact.
>>
>>56472744
the only actual reason
>>
Controls thought and public opinion
>>
File: foxman.jpg (14 KB, 320x210) Image search: [Google]
foxman.jpg
14 KB, 320x210
protecting your jewish masters
>>
>>56472591
the Intellectual Class demands their delusional policies be taken seriously
>>
>>56472591
It feels all tingly inside.
>>
>>56472591
Destroying western society and genociding white people
>>
>>56472743

This basically sums it up
>>
>>56472743
I guess this. Going out of your way to not be yourself around others, in an effort to ensure no one ever gets offended.

Ever.
>>
Status.
>>
>>56472591
Alright I'm going to try and not add to the circle jerk.

There truly is no point just like everything else in life. People in a society are conditioned to think a certain way by the varying environments they're born and/or bred in.
Example: A black man in the deep south will have more conditioning due to his environment to be a stereotypical nigger. Whereas a black man say from a nice suburb in a high class neighborhood (god forbid) he'll be more conditioned to be a functioning member of society.
Now sure people do still have their own personal agency to make the choices they make but the structure society builds around them has just as much of an impact as their own choices.
Political correctness started to rear it's head in mostly the western states before it gained some ground. The reason for this if we look back to the early 2000's there's an end of the grunge era in the 90's and many people are starting to wake from what we call the "American Dream".
What we see is that there's an increased disdain for the structure the recent adults were in. This caused many people living in this structure to instead of continuing the way they were doing things they made a change and this change came in the form of self image. There became a wave of social change incorporating mostly love yourself and everyone else.
Now this method of thinking is not necessarily a bad one; however, political correctness does nothing more than strip an individual of his rights. The way that political correctness is being lobbied is the problem with the entire concept. It's being pushed by fat acceptance, SJW's and the underlying degenerates in our otherwise functioning system.
By these subculture of people lobbying for "political correctness" by using slander statements like racist, sexist, bigot, etc it's only making them look well silly. Nobody is going to take it seriously.
Finally, political correctness is nothing more than a liberal paradox.
>>
>>56472591
Muh feels and ya feels about me
>>
>>56472591
Helps with crushing pussy
>>
>>56475038
I feel bad for you m8

Everyone else wrote up 3 sentence posts and got 2-3 replies. You wrote up a fucking essay and got 0. Not even any dubs to get that guaranteed reply. You can have mine instead.
>>
>>56475038
Well thought out. Good post.
>>
File: 1431841129204.webm (579 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1431841129204.webm
579 KB, 1024x576
>>56472591
Is Shirou /pol/?

He spends his entire life murdering shitskins.
>>
>>56472743

what I want to know is where this huge aversion to getting their feelings hurt came from
>>
>>56478098
If anything, Gilgamesh is /pol/.
>>
>>56478193

We used to have "Sticks and stones will break my bones
But words will never harm me." Hell, that is a nursery rhyme from long ago and for kids. Now people, especially adults freak out for being for politically incorrect.
>>
>>56472744
>>56472743
These. It sucks living in California.
>>
>>56478377
Requesting Donald Trump as Gilgamesh.
>>
>>56472591
communism
political correctness is meant to make it easy to control people
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.