[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your ideas on a White Student Union? There have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What are your ideas on a White Student Union?
There have been many popping up across the US and Canada over the past several years.

What are your initial thoughts?
>>
the regular student union is the white student union
>>
great idea, if there can be black ones, why can't there be white ones?
>>
File: 0589 - aB6LF58.jpg (47 KB, 579x553) Image search: [Google]
0589 - aB6LF58.jpg
47 KB, 579x553
why would there need to be a white student union?there is a black student union due to the excommunication of black students from the regular student union.
>>
It signals defeat.
>>
Good way to troll libtards.

Turn their own weapons against them.
>>
>>56472457
It's great! When we don't have voices, racist BLM takes it's toll. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQfYV7U96aw&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>56473443
nigga what excommunication. segregation is not legal anymore, equal opportunities for everyone. if they don't take advantage of it, it's on them now.
>>
>>56473488
Isn't it time the warning bells go off though? Look at the refugee influx. FFS, liberals need to wake up.
>>
>>56472457
Besides, there are problems that need addressing that minorities won't understand being the guest of the household.
>>
>>56472457
It's blowback. Ever since I was old enough to understand what a student union was, I've heard "if we started a white student union, there would be an uproar."

To that, we can now say "Yup!"

I think that they need to be moderated to keep outright racist shit out of them so that when the SJWs and BLM goes ballistic, the rest of the world can see just how hate filled they are.

This is blowback baby, and it's just getting started!
>>
>>56472457
Here's how you get away with it - call it the White Christmas club. The theme is that it's a year-round club celebrating Christmas but it's composed of nothing but white people because other races don't give a fuck about Christmas
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.