[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Call of Duty"and how politics is changing our video games..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 23
Before you begin screaming this doesn't belong in this section, hear me out. Not using this thread to talk about technical aspects of game, but how the overall...tone of Games, in particular COD games, has changed over the last 7 years.
COD games were the only real video games I ever played bc I liked shooting Africans, Japanese, etc... on screen. There was always an anti-Russian bias, but I just accepted it as one of those things.
Now, it's gotten so that the new COD not only has FEMALE operators, but when you're in South Korea and you kill a gook, you can't even see the gook face! It's getting worse and worse and the weapons are being made more si-fi/robotic so as not to risk offending anyone. There was an especially cringe-worthy moment in one of the black-ops COD games where the US operator meets up with aChink in Afghanistan and they both express admiration for one another (to sell more games in china).
Am I the only one bothered by f--king politics now ruining my video games? We went from being able to do "airport massacres" (only killing russians of course, despite the fact that Beslan was only a few years ago) to our adversaries becoming less and less identifiable as non-Whites. And it's driving me nuts.
I'm hardly a "game geek," there may be better games out there where this isn't the case. I'm more of an "oldfag" when it comes to video games c I don't keep up with the trends. but did anyone else enjoy COD-World At War" and the other Modern warfare games where yu=ou got to kill muslims while trying not to hit mosques as compared to the shit they are putting out now?
Are there other games that are actually NOT "PC" where you CAN kill muslims that I just don't know about? Fucking commissars even had to ruin my last bit of fun-- shooting sand niggers in a video game. Anyone else feel this way?
>>
>>56470839
>There was an especially cringe-worthy moment in one of the black-ops COD games where the US operator meets up with aChink in Afghanistan and they both express admiration for one another (to sell more games in china).
You have the option to kill that chink in BO2 though.
>>
Reminder that Resident evil 5 got blasted because the majority of the enemies the MC encounters while in Africa were black
>>
>>56470962
yeah, but even still...I mean, this is the first time I can ever recall going BACK and looking for my MW games 1,2, and 3 bc they don't have the PC bullshit. I mean, the fucking female operators weren't bad enough? Now we can't even see the faces of the gooks we kill to know that they are gooks? I play a video game....maybe 2x a month, but I actually gladly bought the last 2 COD games, not expecting to get what I got. I may as well have just gotten fuckig halo and shot robots with lasers! Th whole fun of the thing was shooting subhumans and watching them die. Now you don't get to see the faces when you kill niggers or whatever, AND you have fucking female operators you can use. Fucking ruined a once great franchise thanks to political correctness. And I'm not a "gamer," don't even know HOW to play a game on my PC bc afraid that it would make me less productive if I started using my PC for games. The whole thing just makes me sick. There even taking away our games and making them PC.
Also, learned they are making SOME games "backwards compatible" from the x box 360. Have to believe this is all bullshit and they had this from day one, they just held out to get people to buy new games for xbox one. Microsoft really are fucking thieves. Last money I ever spend on anything microsoft. How long are they going to hold out before they let ALL games be backwards compatible?
>>
Just checked the list--NONE of the Modern Warfare games are "backwards compatible." The only game I own that is is the South Park "Stick of Truth" game, which is OK but not a GREAT game. The entire first person shooter genre is fucking ruined. 4 chan should start a crowd fund to make game where the player can actually kill ENEMIES. How call would game be with a first person shooter where you gotta raid ISIS camps? I know I'd pay for that. I wonder how much we could raise though crowdfunding. I suspect a LOT of people feel the same exact thing.
>>
wow, this gets better by the second-- trying to play COD Black Ops 3, and now the motherfucker has a new updated interface (I assume from windows 10) that I haven't a fucking CLUE how to use and I literally cannot access the fucking games I've PAID FOR and downloaded so I wouldn't need to worry about losing them. I truly despise microsoft and xbox. If ever play a game again, it will be on a PS 4. I'm finished. F the skull of microsoft.
>>
>>56471898
Not sure why the devs didn't make their next game surrounding IS as they are hated universally.
>>
>>56470839
>when you're in South Korea and you kill a gook, you can't even see the gook face! It's getting worse and worse and the weapons are being made more si-fi/robotic so as not to risk offending anyone
This is what I find particularly annoying. It's like as the graphics get better, the game becomes less... clear? Like, in the old CODs everything was clear, crisp and in your face, whereas now everything seems too cluttered and distanced. I think you know what I mean. A lot of it's obviously to do with the more cluttered "sci-fi/robotic" setting but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some other "muh feelings" argument behind it
>>
>>56470839
You kill the Singapore guys in the new black ops 3, you kill the dude who is part of the black market, you kill the leader of the immortals by burning her face not giving a fuck, you kills countless numbers of people from Africa. Calm down bro.
>>
>>56472342
Exactly mate! That would be fucking COOL! Would you not love to pay for a game with badass graphics where you play as a Delta or Seal 6 or SAS guy attacking ISIS camps? No way you can convince me that wouldn't be a bestseller. They are going all this shit-- esp paying fucking Cara Delevingne to post with a fake looking laster gun-- to try to make themselves more palatable to a mass audience. The only thing I can believe is that their owners have investments in Saudi Arabia or they sell a very large number of games there and are terrified of pissing off arabs in any way, shape or form. Not even sure which Modern Warfare it was, but in that one you were fighting sandbaggers as SAS and you went back and forth to a commander of a Spectre gunship with thermal images and had to kill them with your weapons onboard the plane from the air without hiting mosques. It was AMAZING. If they had put out such a game only with ISIS as the targets (and they could have mapped out ISIS territory almost perfectly from google maps), it would have been by far the best selling game of all time. By far. Instead, we get a sci-fi horse shit game with the Russians as the bad guys and girls as spec operators. Welcome to 2015.
>>
>>56471593
>looking for my MW games 1, and 2 bc they don't have the PC bullshit.
>not wanting to play the better CoD's

>making SOME games "backwards compatible" from the x box 360
This is why I do all my games on PC these days, backwards compatibility is always possible.

>ALL games be backwards compatible?
Never gonna happen, the industry jews depend on people needing to buy their newest shitty rehash because their old one isn't compatible.

>If ever play a game again, it will be on a PS 4
don't go to the no-games-station 4. If you have self control, aren't running a toaster(or mac/linux), and don't play couch co-op/multiplayer with your bros then just go to PC. I mean shit, you can literally get games for free through pirating.
>>
>>56472972
fuck, forgot to quote your other post>>56472279
>>
>>56472822
Dude, after playing for a long time, it's not the same....you don;t kill people up close anymore. It's a whole different deal. Even when you shoot, the targets don't react realistically anymore. Bottom line is that they could have made a REALLY cool, realistic game based on current events. Yes, might have been a bit controversial, but would have had sales through the roof. Instead, all these game companies owned by jews decided to pussy out.
>>
>>56470839
I can think of a few.

insurgency, red orchestra, operation rising storm and arma.
>>
File: 1445169070395.gif (433 KB, 350x343) Image search: [Google]
1445169070395.gif
433 KB, 350x343
>Took the game back.
>They asked if it was defective
>"Yeah everytime I killed the bad guys in the first mission the mission failed."
>>
>>56472972
I know, it's a weird, irrational thing. Use a laptop for my work and to keep my work/relaxation separate, will not allow myself to play games on my work comp (and, to the horror of all here, it's a mac). Have been thinking, before Occ rift comes out, of getting a cool set up with a 40 inch OLED LG monitor and an Alienware Pc (which I've heard is the way to go if you aren't able to build your own PC). So, might try to do that on black fri depending on the prices or wait until after christmas and try to et a deal on what they haven't sold.
>>
>>56473181
>insurgency, red orchestra, operation rising storm and arms.
thanks man, will look into these.
>>
>>56473110
You got to admit though, if they made a game based on current events. With a in game Isis look alike, Isis might be pissed off enough to do a second Charlie hebdo
>>
Also, granted, not a tech guy, but I simply cannot seem to understand how "some" games are backwards compatible and others are not. Sounds like the bastards trying to get people to buy new systems. PS4 IS backwards compatible on ALL games, correct? My mistake-- not buying a PS 4 and all the COD games for that, but I hated the way the controller felt.
Fo those who think I'm making a big deal over nothing, compare the MW games to the current Black Ops games for the Xbox one. They may as well be fucking halo and be shooting purple aliens with a laser. It's ridiculous. BTW, anyone recall offhand what MW game has the battle in Paris, the one where the Eiffel tower eventually falls down? That would be kinda cool to play now.
>>
>>56473678
If you could be ISIS and dismember civvies while hiding from drones and doing IED attack in multiplayer I would be all over that shit, I don't even care if I get one shotted by a lil dot in the sky.
>>
>>56473678
I don;t think so. Unless they showed their "prophet" (piss be upon him), they'd have no reason. In fact, I think it's the very opposite. They're afraid of fucking islamists in Europe playing these games and "feeling like" they're fighting on the streets of Europe. So, once again, the mass of White males have to pay for the insanity of other groups of scumbags who should not even be using machines invented by US.
>>
>>56474001
I know, Euros and Japanese contributed to the game too, but "us" I just mean "all of us in the West."
>>
Calling to give "Call go 3, black ops" another shot. But I already know how I'll feel, bc from the brief time i played it 2 weeks ago before I got so enraged I had to quit between the "Walking on walls," no faces on the perps, and many other shit that annoyed the fuckout me and the game like "Halo" when they could have done something great just by making it a normal first-person shooter against ISIS and without all the additional bullshit but with cooler graphics. Thinking of starting a petition aimed at the makers of this game, to at least let them know that we are unhappy with this drek. Will others sign the petition with me?
>>
>>56473395
>Alienware Pc
I have a dell that I've slowly upgraded over the years, but from what I understand with Alienware is that they're pretty decent computers, but they can sometimes be a bit overpriced. If you don't want to fuck around with building one it would probably be the way to go.
>to the horror of all here, it's a mac
yeah, don't try gaming on that unless you dual-boot/ virtual machine windows.
>>56474438
>aimed at the makers of this game
I really doubt they will give two shits, they know the dudebros will buy their game every year
>>56473892
>If you could be ISIS and dismember civvies while hiding from drones and doing IED attack in multiplayer
I know there were arma 2 _(insert map name)_ life mods that basically let you play as a militia/police force, normal citizen, or terrorist. Citizens could become mayor or some shit and set policies or even make a gang and become drug lords. Shit was fun even if the RP aspects were somewhat strict.
>fucking around with the police force at their little roadblocks as a citizen
>end up pissing them off so they taze me
>they just leave me unconscious in the middle of the road
>>
I haven't played vidya in likw 8 years, it's all fucking cutscenes, tap puttons, and plz buy content. Now they're even pushing the p2w on consoles now.

Trash.
>>
>>56470839
you want real guns ? play a real mans game.

http://www.tecnobacon.com/
>>
Christ, can no one ease my pain? Ok, have Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 downloaded along with Call of Duty: advanced warfare and Call of duty:Ghosts. I have had a really intense period of work I'm just getting month or so of vacation from. For those who have played, which would you recommend? Looking the least "PC" of the group here, the ones most like the MW series where you could KILL enemies without the programmers worry how people would react to seeing negroes killed in a video game. So, family, which of these 3 would you pick to play?
>>
>>56474770
>haven't played vidya in likw 8 years, it's all fucking cutscenes, tap puttons, and plz buy content. Now they're even pushing the p2w on cons
Agree for most part with this, but man Oculus rift is about to totally reshape the entire market. I've been as skeptical as everyone, but literally EVERY SINGLE review I've read claims it's the most amazing thing in the world and you can't even begin to imagine. A 1st person shooter on Occ. Rift sounds like something I'd definitely be interested it. IF we even get that thanks to these ISIS fucks ruining things for all of us.
>>
>I really doubt they will give two shits, they know the dudebros will buy their game every year
Oh, you might be surprised dude. If this many of us feel this way, you can bet we aren't the only ones (aside from 12 yr olds who just worship the franchise blindly). If we can get the message to the scumbags in charge of directing these games (yes, video games actually have a director). You never knew, the anger is definitely out there. It's just a matter of finding the right way to tape into and channel it.
>>
File: 2015-10-31_00003.jpg (292 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-31_00003.jpg
292 KB, 1920x1080
Just play Metal Gear and don't be a cunt
>>
I know, my spelling is shit, literally playing game with one hand and typing with other.
>>
>>56475614
Well, if you put it that way. Can you give a brief rundown of what it's about? And YES, could google it, but more interested in having a 4chan user frame it for me bc he's more likely to know
>>
>>56475741
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo
>>
>>56475574
People buy the series for multiplayer, not whatever made up "bad guy" faction is in the single player.
>>
>>56476111
I'm honestly surprised CoD still has single player
>>
>>56470839
Mount and Blade Warband: Crusader Deus Vult mod

It's glorious
>>
File: plebs 2.jpg (48 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
plebs 2.jpg
48 KB, 400x462
>CoD
>>
>>56476251
>not playing the Anno Domini 1257 mod
>>
File: pleb.gif (1 MB, 296x160) Image search: [Google]
pleb.gif
1 MB, 296x160
>playing CoD
>>
>>56470839
>COD games were the only real video games I ever played

opinion discarded.
>>
>>56471442
>Reminder that Resident evil 5 got blasted because the majority of the enemies the MC encounters while in Africa were black

>go to niggerland
>get triggered because mostly niggers live in niggerland

ffffuuuuccck i want off this planet now.
>>
>>56476429
Holy shit senpai, thanks for the tip
>>
>>56477668
np, last I played it was relatively bug-free. Be prepared for some huge battles and longer than normal loading screens to/from the map.
>>
Y'all realize there are boards specifically to discuss this sort of thing, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 800x651) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 800x651
Go back to /v/
>>
>>56470839
I've never shot as many women in games as in the latest blops, like every second enemy is female

plus the chick leaders gets her hand cut off and latter her face melted off, pretty shit way to go

yay equality?
>>
>>56470839
>the US operator meets up with aChink in Afghanistan and they both express admiration for one another

Because they definitely didn't back the Mujahideen together or anything. BO2 was pretty based, fighting an uprising of commie spics and the only spic in your squad ended up being a defector. I agree that CoD and most other games have gone down the shitter with all the future sci-fi shit though, maybe next year they'll actually listen to people and go back to WWII or modern times.

Also the anti-Russian bias is because of a coup - you're fighting "ultranationalist" commies that overthrew the Russian government hence the hammer and sickle insignia. No Russian was actually about the corrupt brass in the US military and how they were willing to kill hundreds of civilians to start a war but still. Gaming as a whole has become disgustingly pc in the last few years, it shouldn't be a surprise at all.
>>
>>56476585
>opinion discarded.
Douche, some of us--wait for it-- are actually TOO ABSORBED in work to fucking follow video game culture. I got it originally to play with my nephew when my niece and nephew sleep over. I admitted from first thing, am NOT a "gamer" type, I'm an "amateur" gamer who just plays for fun occasionally. Bc, guess what? If you're a loser, and you beat EVERY FUCKING GAME out there, afterwards, guess what you still are? A LOSER who has now beaten a bunch of video games. Gonna put that on your CV? This thread is for actual men, not gamer fan boys.
>>
>>56470839
ctrl+f Spec Ops: The Line
0 results

That's pretty much the only worthwhile shooter game released recently. Based on a novel no less.
>>
>>56478689
>Y'all realize there are boards specifically to discuss this sort of thing, right?
Jesus Christ Fuck, there's always one. Did you NOT READ THE OPENING STATEMENT? Thread is not to "discuss games," the thread is to look at how politics and political correctness has impacted the content of games. I swear to christ, with ALL the fucking irrelevant SHIT on this fucking board, THIS is the thread you pick to ballbust? What a miserable, anal-retentive asshole you must be. We're not discussing "what is the secret code to get into the cave on level 3...." We're discussing the trends in feminism, PC, ad how THOSE THINGS impact games. I swear, I'd love to so an IQ test on the people here and anyone under 115 gets kicked out. Everyone trying to be the contrarian dickhead just for the sake of being the contrarian dickhead....
>>
>>56470839
>Playing Cawadoody

It's typical frat house shit.

>>56480225
It's the reality of war, people regardless of gender if in combat can and will be killed if the enemy gets the opportunity..
>>
>>56470839
AAA publishers and devs actually take twitter libtards seriously. They also charge $60 for glorified betas and pump out the same recycled shit year after year.
None of this matters because plebs eat this shit up.
>>
>>56482297
This. Now I can't find any good videos of someone gunning down the village, every time I played that mission I saved an M249 specifically for it.
>>
>>56473678
H O N E Y P O T
O
N
E
Y
P
O
T
>>
>that mission when your slaughtering gooks on the patrol boat in Vietnam while listening to 'sympathy for the devil'
>>
>>56482702
I remember people getting butthurt over that mission because someone did the sign of the cross after one of your guys got domed.
>>
>>56482490
>It's typical frat house shit
See, you'd have had to actually BE in a "frat house" to know that. For me, it's just a game I play with my nephew while I'm watching them as my niece watches "Dora the Explorer."
>>
Also speaking of the industry as a whole, it's fairly obvious that it's beyond saving now. It's gotten big enough to attract all that political manipulation bullshit that's been making its way into all forms of media since stone age. Back in the day when games were still small-time it was hard to find an ideologically loaded game, it was all games for the sake of games. But with exposure and money games became a means in a bigger game, and there is nothing you can do except refining your own taste and that of your kids, that is if you do manage to retain enough influence on them. Avoiding shit and finding gems is what you want to do anyway with regards to any media.
>>
>ctrl+f watchdogs
>0 of 0

OP, you can literally profile people from your mobile and target them if they're muslim.. Someone's got the webm saved.
>>
>>56483432
The game is overall pretty terrible though.
>>
>>56483432
Now if only it had any impact on the world or the plot.
>>
And, I should add, it used to be FUN. When your sister gets divorced and you get stuck with small kids more often than you'd like, it's nice to have something you can play with your nephew that doesn't pore the shit out of you, and it's also a nice way to get him away from those fucking baseball "fantasy" games where they steal from kids that his degenerate gambler father has him hooked on. You all talk about this like video games are the most impt thing in your lives; I'm talking as an avg dude who plays a few times a month and has suddenly noticed that the games he enjoyed playing with his nephew over the years have suddenly changed DRMATICALLY and not for the better. If you told me 5 years ag that Bruce Jenner would be on the cover of Vanity Fair IN DRAG nd that we were all supposed to pretend he was a beautiful woman named Caitlyn, I'd have thought you were out of your mind. That's why, for peopl esaying this belongs in /v/, they're missing the big picture. This, as small as it seems, is indicative of a change in our culture, and not a good one. The game gets less graphic and less realistic AFTER the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan end? There's something very wrong with our society and the Jews running it into the ground.
>>
>>56483541
Just personal catharsis
>>
>>56483432
Not reading what you mean. Explain?
>>
>>56473848
>Also, granted, not a tech guy, but I simply cannot seem to understand how "some" games are backwards compatible and others are not.

None of them are really backwards compatible. All they are doing is making the game available to download if you own the disc to have it play on the Xbone.
>>
>>56483677
As an admitted tech retard who works in law, please explain...
>>
>>56483799
I know, but doesn't make sense why they can do that with some and not others. Seems like a ploy (and, what a coincidence that the info came out just in time for the Christmas shopping season). BIG mistake I made not buying those f--king games for the PS instead.
>>
File: 1400971366259[1].webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1400971366259[1].webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>56483828
basically works like this

I've never played the game but it was a minor hubub when all these videos started getting around.
>>
COD blows. I could never wrap my head around how anybody enjoys shitty multiplayer modes where you are basically fighting in a rectangle.

I play GTA 4 Cops n Crooks. There is literally nothing that compares to it. it's too bad that it is 8 years old and less people are playing.
>>
>>56471442
it is why i bought the game.
>>
>>56483951
How is it a ploy? You'd think they would avoid backwards compatibility to make people buy two consoles if they want older games.

The preview program's had backwards compatibility for a few games since October so they could test for issues. They're rolling out titles over time so people can make sure the lower end ones run correctly to avoid a giant clusterfuck where nothing works.
>>
>>56484128
Post the other webm.
>>
>>56484232
The campaign/coop. Nobody's talking about the multiplayer. I rent them for that alone, play a couple games of mp and return it.

But CnC was the shit back in the day, now I either can't find anyone or the lobbies are infested by a bunch of faggot 12 year old modders.
>>
>>56484395
I don't have it, I only found that from searching 'watchdogs muslim webm' and got that from some thread. The one I saw is a 30 sec or so montage of a player killing muslims. Basically that x10 or so and the word is different.
>>
Try Hatred and Postal 2.
>>
>>56484128
HAU! That's actuallt really fucking cool! I guess it's ok bc it's one "youth" shooting another "youth." I wish my job didn't involve so much fucking boring reading that takes so much fucking time. Would LOVE to get into all these things.
>>
>>56470839
How old are you and why are you still playing gaymez?
>>
>>56470839
Anyone who says video games cause violence or make you a killer has never played video games

I mean it's a catch-22. If they do play them, then they should also become killers
>>
>>56484327
how was it a ploy? When it first came out, there were several games that had just been released that Autumn ( 2 months before Christmas) that people bought for xbox 360. then in late Dec/early Jan, suddenly the same exact games were available for x box one. Also, you have to keep in mind, LOTS of these stores still had stocks of xbox 360s. If they had made it backwards compatibile from day 1, no one buys a 360 ever again for any reason.
>>
File: 1448211078381.png (442 KB, 791x722) Image search: [Google]
1448211078381.png
442 KB, 791x722
>>56470839
>bit of an old fag
>mentions WaW
>mfw
>>
>>56471442
>>56484285
It was a shit game anyways

Co-op killed it
>>
>>56485019
Are you talking about actual games or backwards compatibility? Becuase the preview program got bc in October and had shit like Super Meat Boy and Viva Pinata, there weren't any aaa titles in it. I also don't know of anyone who bought a 360 specifically for one of the games that came out recently and even if they did they could return it depending on the store's policies.
>>
>>56485023
>bit of an old fag
>mentions WaW
>mfw
I guess you must be really cool and popular bc you can put a little picture of a man in a karate outfit with a sword, and use lots of code to make being a part of "4chan" seem really exclusive. Wild guess- you're about 13 years of age and have never had a piece of ass in your life? Nor have you ever traveled outside the USA by yourself. At most, if you have left the US, you took a vacation with Ma and Pa to the Bahamas. Am I on the right track? If I were YOUR age, home even a sunday, I'd put a bullet in my head. And somehow I don't think you just finished your early admission application to Brown and are celebrating. So, feel superior and keep posting little cartoons and codes to make yourself feel part of the "in-group" excluding someone based on that person not knowing enough about fucking video games. Paradoxically, your pathetic need for acceptance in ANY sort of "in-group," even on the net, marks you as one of the biggest outcasts one can possibly imagine. Do you even have one friend "not on the net?" I thought so. But he, if it makes you feel better bc YOU can feel "on the inside" of a fucking ANONYMOUS board, then go for it. Have a lovely evening. :)
>>
>>56472342

>Universally
Ha no they arent.
>>
>>56485468
Hahaha wow I bet you thought that was so clever and well-written. You probably screen capped it, too. I bet you're going to start posting it on other places like le funnyjunk to turn it into a new forced copypasta meemay.
>>
>>56485331
Really don't know dude. Was just looking to play the Modern Warfare games. doesn't much matter anyway I guess, bc over Christmas going to have to buy an alienware PC and get setup for when the rift comes out, and use the time off to learn how to use a PC. I don't even know what....I assume people use Linux or a variation of it? Oh, that's OT. Anyway, will figure it out. Fuck it. I should be focused on work anyway when I have free time, just seemed like it would be cool to do a few raids in Paris after the events of last week. I guess I can get it for my PC once I set it up with the 40 inch OLED 4k monitor. Thinking about maybe using 3 LG monitors. Gonna see how low amazon goes with them on Black Friday. Having 3 monitors would be cool as shit.
>>
File: 1446846472552.jpg (10 KB, 200x191) Image search: [Google]
1446846472552.jpg
10 KB, 200x191
>>56472279
>plays cod almost exclusively
>cannot figure out a new UI
>bitches about how gaming is going to shit
>>
>>56485772
>Alienware
>ALIENWARE
>>>>>>>ALIENWARE
U dun fucked up, son. And stop talking so much about your life like this is some personal blog. Were you one of those kids in middle school who was in the "Assisted learning programs"?
>>
>>56485772
You seem a tad on edge.
>>
>>56485654
No hard on, I wrote that in about 2 minutes, just bc I know a douche where I see it. But the fact that you'd recognize it as such means you know you couldn't even produce such a thing if your life depended on it, whereas I can do it in 4 minutes. "Clever?" Taking "screencaps" of it? Make you a deal-- I'll let you have it bud, and you feel free to use it. Some of us write for a fucking living. Not many of us, because you have to be quite good at what you do. Nonetheless, some of us do. Fancy that. :)
>>
File: Jurassic_Park_(SNES)_Coverart.png (98 KB, 256x183) Image search: [Google]
Jurassic_Park_(SNES)_Coverart.png
98 KB, 256x183
>>56485468
>being this mad
>typing out that much Incoherent rage

Come back when you can beat a game that gives you zero in game assistance and directives.
Bt considering you cannot figure out a new UI you won't be able to.
>>
>>56485994
Oh my god. You're a fucking character. You wrote it in TWO MINUTES
>TWO MINUTES
whoA!!!
No, I'm not going to keep it, you fucking 85 IQ retard. I refuse to believe that you write for a living. You have the syntax and vernacular of an 8th grader and everything that you write flows like it was written by one.
>>
>>56485904
Eish. Why don't you all go fuck your dead mothers? Asked a question, didn't quite realize I was asking the question of what turns out to be a giant collection of, for the most part, autistic hard ons totally removed from any contact with "real" life. So yes, everything you say about me, and then some. You're all winners, I'm the loser. I give up. You're better than I bc you know your games and take them quite seriously, and heaven forbid a guy who DOESN'T take them at all seriously and asks a benign question.
You are all winners. I am the loser here. Excellsior! You sure showed me. (I hate to address "you" as a group, bc there are lots of cool people here, as I've learned doing my Jew tutorial on Saturday mornings). But I made the mistake of bringing up a topic (a video game) that brings all the autistic sewer rats out from their nests.
So go back to finishing your early applications to Upenn or Columbia or whatever fine institutions you'll no doubt be attending. You are all winners and should be proud, for knowing so very much about a fucking video game series. All the best,
>>
>>56486446
Who refers to other people as "hard-ons"?

>as I've learned doing my Jew tutorial on Saturday mornings
Wtf are you on about? Why are you trying so hard??? You type like someone with schizophrenia.
>>
>>56486446
>plays games that have been bad in all aspects for a decade
>makes a thread to bitch about how they're bad
>people calling you out for being a retard and playing bad games are the autistic ones
>not the guy writting essays of mad on a Mongolian terracotta appreciation bulletin board
>>
File: pol plays watch dogs.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
pol plays watch dogs.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>56483432
Here you go, mah man.
>>
File: m240_slr.jpg (50 KB, 650x258) Image search: [Google]
m240_slr.jpg
50 KB, 650x258
>>56470839
>you will never mass murder slavs with your m240
>>
>>56475741
It's a stealth game where you play as a medic the whole time
>>
>>56485468
You are such a salty fag.
look at the turd you wrote.
Hit a nerve much.
Samurai Jack is not some little cartoon, shut your fucking mouth.
>>
>>56470839
pig related
>>
File: 1447212606851.jpg (31 KB, 948x711) Image search: [Google]
1447212606851.jpg
31 KB, 948x711
>>56481958
>Douche, some of us--wait for it-- are actually TOO ABSORBED in work to fucking follow video game culture.
>>
>>56487292
OP is so mad. I wonder if he's not responding because he got piss-drunk on liquor and took a shotgun to his head out of frustration.
>>
>>56485468

>doesn't know Samurai Jack

You are either a 70-year-old wrinkly old FART or a fucking underage FAGGOT
>>
File: zune.jpg (73 KB, 1171x654) Image search: [Google]
zune.jpg
73 KB, 1171x654
>This fucking thread

This is pretty fucking classic. A little part of me is still wondering if OP is a troll or not.
>actually getting mad at some silly banter
>so mad he writes a blog entry
>Alienware PC

Sounds like some bored middle age guy that found this place yesterday, which is fine but for fuck sake, lurk more.
>>
how about if we make our own /pol/ Vidya gaem?
i got plenty of time in my hands i can cook up something if you guys are willing to write shit
>>
File: 1411692955010.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1411692955010.png
1 MB, 1280x800
Japan remains eternal.

The jews fear the samurai.

Quit playing american trash and join the /jp/ master race.
>>
>>56470839
I actually liked that someone acknowledged that China aided the Mujahadeen against the Soviets. Nobody ever talks about it and just says US did it.
>>
>>56472342
They don't want their offices shot up.
>>
File: Ethnic-Cleansing.jpg (31 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
Ethnic-Cleansing.jpg
31 KB, 500x328
>>56488559
It's more of a storefront game but meh
>>
>>56470839
>Spend millions and millions trying to make the game realistic
>The terrorists are Russian
>>
File: :pol: plays gta v.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
:pol: plays gta v.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>
I remember when Bioshock Infinite came out and all of these sjw cocksuckers were patting themselves on the back because it was a massive "fuck you!" to racist white traditionalists.
I'm guess they didn't beat the game because the second half basically shows all of the antifa wannabe liberals being the bad guys who ultimately destroyed Columbia with their chimp out.
>>
>>56489079
Nah they probably supported those actions
>>
I like Calladoody because fun things are fun. If you want a thought-provoking, well-written story, just read a book.
>>
>>56489079
The Vox would've been as bad as the Founders had they ended up at the same grand master plan of nuking fucking everything, but being a bunch of nigs they just wanted to kill whitey and break shit.
I wish I hadn't played that game more than twice, honestly. I only played it again to find whatever I missed the first time around, and I realized that I was so caught up in the story and the visuals that I didn't realize how much the game itself actually kinda sucked.
>>
>>56486007
>Jurassic Park SNES

This game was so intense. Those sequences when you explore buildings terrified me. Thanks for the nostalgia.
>>
File: updated_weapon_handling.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
updated_weapon_handling.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
Still playing the commercial Jew, why not into anarcho syndicalism?

http://www.realitymod.com/about
>>
>>
File: unarmed black youth.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
unarmed black youth.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>
There's a scene in Black ops 3 where you burn a woman's face while she's still alive and her face starts melting
>>
>>56470839
I feel like I liked CoD better when it was being in random people's boots in random battles in ww2 or modern times.
>>
File: Super Nintendo Jurassic Park.jpg (165 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
Super Nintendo Jurassic Park.jpg
165 KB, 717x960
>>56486007
>>
>>56472972
PS$ is definitely the better of the consoles. I understand there's more options with PC gaming, but a big part for me is playing with friends. I play with friends all the time on PSN and I couldn't do that on a PC because no one has one. Plus, who wants to play NHL on a fucking PC? But this is /pol/ not /v/ so I'll stop there.
>inb4 casual
>>
>>56491700
No, I understand, Anon. Most pc master-race faggots don't even have to worry about not being able to play with friends, because they have none or very little.
I wouldn't be able to survive without fucking split-screen.
>>
>>56491401
>>56491426
what is this game and is beating on Dindus the main objective?
I want it
>>
>>56493871
It's Grand Theft Auto V online, grandpa.
>>
>>56488661
japanese games are good but becoming a japanophile is pathetic
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAA.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAA.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>call of duty is feminist now i swear trust me
>>
>>56493871
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ABOqRfe9Dw
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.