[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAING: DONALD TRUMP ASSAULTED BY 'BLACK LIVES MATTER'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: trumppicture.jpg (102 KB, 1141x367) Image search: [Google]
trumppicture.jpg
102 KB, 1141x367
While Trump was giving a speech some fat 300 pound nigger rushed the stage and either pushed or punched Trump to the floor.

More details:

www.cnn.com/2015/11/22/politics/donald-trump-assaulted-in-iowa/index.html
>>
>>56470659
fugg, trump is kill :D vode Bernie Sandres
>>
>>56470659
fake and gay
>>
If only it were true

Trump's power level would begin to grow off the charts
>>
File: 1427635055991.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1427635055991.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
He was just a little boy
>>
>>56470659
TRUMP DIN DU NUFFIN
>>
>>56470659
AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, HE IS BROKEN IN HALF!
>>
Trump's ol' buddy Vince McMahon is behind this.
>>
>>56470659
>implying Trump wouldn't rek a negro in a physical situation
If they could even get past the legion of fiercely loyal supporters
>>
> WWE picture
> Protester who got kicked out in Alabama

At least take the time to scroll past the first page of google image results, buddy.
>>
>posting this on /pol/
You're supposed to post it on twitter so all the dumb liberal keks start celebrating then you tell them it was all a fake and they look like fags.
>>
>>56470659
Well i know the second one is fake as shit(its the birmingham negro who got stomped out)... but where did the trump laying on the ground come from
>>
BAH GAWD
>>
>>56470659
Fake. Trump was trash talking as security was taking the big nigger away.
>>
Fake. Had me worried for a moment though. I don't think we even have BLM protesters in Iowa.
>>
>>56470968
>twitter
step your game up, do it on tumblr, the place least likely to fact check
>>
>>56470980
I'm going to assume that's one of his appearances in the WWE.
>>
>>56470748

FEEL TEH BBBBBBBBURN :D :D :D
>>
>>56470659

>So shitty at photoshop you can't even edit out the ropes of the ring, and instead black them out.

Jesus christ OP, have some standards.
>>
>>56470659
This is every liberals wet dream.

But in some of those dreams, they get knocked out instead of Trump
>>
>>56471019
Yeah but it could catch fire hotter on twitter.
>>
>>56470659

just blacking out the ropes didn't help. Was believable though.
>>
>>56470659
epic post lad

have fun with your lifetime ban
>>
>>56470659
Nice pic, OP. Had me for a second. Then realized it was from WWE (saw the ropes). If you could shop out the ropes, it might work better.
>>
If El Chapo ain't gettin' through...a dindu sure as hell ain't touching Trump. Donald pays top dollar for his security personnel.
>>
lies!
cmon,
>>
at least i laff'd
thanks bro
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.