[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things are are essential for human health that can't be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 36
File: 1439524477559.jpg (106 KB, 779x655) Image search: [Google]
1439524477559.jpg
106 KB, 779x655
Things are are essential for human health that can't be obtained from a vegan diet:

>Retinol
>pyridoxamine
>pyridoxal
>Vitamin D3
>Vitamin K2
>Vitamin B12
>AA, DHA, EPA, DGLA fatty acids
>Creatine, Carnosine & Carnitine

Vegans are insane and deluded. If you are a vegan you should consider suicide.
>>
>>56470516
aliens cross bred jason genova and a banana?
>>
>>56470516
>>>/ck/
>>
>>56470589
That's fucking VeganGains you idiot
>>
What the hell is so wrong about not wanting animals to suffer? They care for their young, they communicate. They have intelligence and deserve better lives than what the meat industry puts them through.
>>
File: what2.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
what2.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>56470516
Those weird proportions.
That tiny neck.
That smug face.
>>
>>56470516
Yea and you forgot the fact Vegans live longer than anyone else.

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
Danny no delts is so fucking pathetic
>>
Don't really care about veganism, even if it should be healthier. That guy is just the ugliest nigga in the gym. His body is so malformed it's hilarious.
>>
>>56470707
Yea and he'll fuck you up while looking better than you in every possible way.
>>
>>56470516
Halfricans are fucking gross...and creepy, sort of like those fuck dolls
>>
File: MJf7MKu.png (364 KB, 469x620) Image search: [Google]
MJf7MKu.png
364 KB, 469x620
>>56470832
Sure you fucking cu.ck
>>
>>56470660
lel, he looks like a vegan
>>
File: tumblr_nm2sayYKeq1rbs36yo1_500.jpg (90 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm2sayYKeq1rbs36yo1_500.jpg
90 KB, 500x333
>>56470886
No.
>>
>>56470817
Not really, overly muscly people die early and look like a marshmallow. VeganGains teaches people to be in great shape while preserving a long life span. A thing you don't understand unfortunately because you like animal torture.
>>
>>56470931
He's really not aesthetic, those traps and that emaciated head.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 900x900
>>56470931
What was that again? Vegans have better senses than you meat eating marshmallow men
>>
>>56470713
>I have shit genes so I'll just be a herbivore for my entire life
Faggot
>>
The fuck is wrong with this nigga's skin colour
>>
>>56471023
He's mentally ill
>skip to 3:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fStQISdfSII
>>
>>56471122
Hahahaha using race mixing to derail the argument despite know vega sim works for all people in elognating life span. Good luck with increased chances of heart diseases along with a million others and also cancer.
>>
>>56471066
>7 years and he looks like he's been lifting for 2 years
>>
>>56471234
Why do you want to suck his dick so bad? fgt
>>
>>56470713
>Live till 90th with that kind of body

You only live once m8, everything is good if you don't over consumed it up.
>>
>>56470516
most of those can be obtained from non animal sources actually. People just tend to not eat dirt (B12). Vitamin K is made by gut bacteria. The body makes creatine, it is an essential metabolite. They'll surely have deficiencies, but they will still have them if they eat roots, fungus, and dirt
>>
>>56471134
Mullato, funny thing is, is that he lives in Canada.
I'm surprised you guys don't know about him, he's pretty controversial on YouTube and famous on /fit/
>>
>>56471150
yikes
>>
Why is he green?
>>
>>56471066
>natty as fuck
>>
>>56470695
it's contrary to the status quo, also you can get magical powers, that should be discouraged.
>>
>>56471291
Because his advice turned mine and others around into a much better lifestyle. Insulting him is like insulting Jesus in the fitness and Vegan community.
>>56471296
If you're going to live once, might as well live a long one.
>>
I fell for the vegan troll in 2011-2012. Lost weight, looked ill, felt weak. Was trying to purify myself for the 2012 ascension. When that didn't happen I hopped on creatine, started eating meat again and started slamming barbells like nobody's business. Good times. fuckin DMT
>>
>>56470516
but you can get vitamin D from the sun

I'm not disagreeing with your premise I'm saying there are no real abundant naturally occurring foods that have vitamin D in them

You can get Vitamin D from the sun, wild salmon and a few other things but other than that you're limited to orange juice and milk artificially infused with Vitamin D
>>
>>56470516
Don´t forget Selen
>>
>>56470516
Keep lying to yourself, buddy
>>
>>56470516
>claims vegan
>on frogtec
Pick one
>>
>2015
>some people still believe that being a vegan is healthy

Keep being delusional faggots.
>>
>>56470695
If you plan to kill an animal later on, when it's ready, I literally don't care how you treat it. You're already going to kill the animal, basically violating its right to live. It doesn't get much worse than that, morally speaking. Giving a chicken a large farm to roam does not compensate for slicing its fucking neck once it stops laying eggs.

I don't support hurting animals just for the fuck of it, and vote of my wallet that way. However, if there's an economic incentive to reduce the life quality of animals for food production, I say go for it.

>>56470997
I don't like torturing animals. I'm just not a fucking morally confused asshead, failing to acknowledge that the "animal's right to live" is a bullshit argument, as it should logically extend to the flora kingdom as well. The only good view on food, is the anthropocentric view.
>>
>>56470516
>Retinol
A form of vitamin A, other forms can be obtained from many plant sources
>pyridoxamine
A form of B6, other forms available in many plant sources
>Vitamin D3
Synthesised by the body
>Vitamin K2
"The richest source of natural K2 is the traditional Japanese dish natto[20] made of fermented soybeans and Bacillus subtilis, which provides an unusually rich source of K2"
>Vitamin B12
you got me there, if we weren't so anal about washing our plants and destroying our soil this wouldn't be a problem. It isn't made in animals though, it is made by bacteria in the soil, we mass produce that bacteria and fortify many foods with B12. My almond milk has my daily requirement added to it. Not hard to get from processed non animal sources
>AA, DHA, EPA, DGLA fatty acids
"Two essential fatty acids are linoleic acid (LA) and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). They are widely distributed in plant oils. The human body has a limited ability to convert ALA into the longer-chain n-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which can also be obtained from fish."
>Creatine, Carnosine & Carnitine
We produce all of them in the body. Vegans will have a lower amount that meat eaters but not to the point they are deficient.

Try again.
>>
>>56471380
Gamma rays are more likely to penetrate your epidermis if you don't eat meat. It leads to cancer.
>>
>>56471366
Yep this is what race mixing does
>>
>>56471378

>Vitamin D3

Zero non animal sources. Even if you're outside all day you'll likely not get enough during the winter.

>retinol
>carrots

Pick one

>endogenous production

Endogenous production of creatine, carnosine, & carnitine isn't enough for optimal health.
>>
>>56470516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qRd7-cbXes
>>
>>56471291
Because vegan dong feels so good.
>D-dont you dare disrespecting vegan....
>>
K2 is synthesized in the body. B12 is synthesized in the body. fuck off with this shitty b8
>>
>>56471150
Did he ingest lead or something?
>>
File: dailyveganintake.png (125 KB, 696x922) Image search: [Google]
dailyveganintake.png
125 KB, 696x922
>>56471625
and to add to this just to BTFO of you further, his is a screencap I took of a typical day of vegan eating I shared with /fit/ a few weeks back
>>
>>56471457
Yeah Jesus eat fish, vegan don't. Of course everybody mock it up.
>>
>>56471380
Because he's a mulatto with unnatural melanin distribution.
>>
>>56470516

I was a vegan for 2 years from age 19 to 21 and think deficiencies (e.g., B12) had a negative long-term affect on my health. If you're serious about it, then properly research it, plan your meals carefully and take high-quality supplements.

If you're doing it purely for ethical or health reasons, just cut out 80% of your meat and dairy intake and leave it at that. Striving to cut out 100% of animal products from your diet is retarded religious puritanism and a waste of effort.
>>
File: d146.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
d146.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>56470516
>eating nothing but plants turns you green
>>
>>56472017

*effect
>>
>>56471625
>needing to eat a bunch of different shit that will make you puke for eating too much
>>
File: tumblr_lvi4stdjX21qg54vto1_500.gif (193 KB, 500x232) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvi4stdjX21qg54vto1_500.gif
193 KB, 500x232
>>56471625
Non-vegan med student here. Literally came here to post this. tl;dr: given supplements, vegans can do fine. And, vegan diets indeed facilitate a lower BMI, which would statistically increase life expectancy.

I don't mind vegans as long as they don't start advocating for shit like shutting down cattle farms or firebombing animal research labs.

Considering cows and chickens have become some of the most successful organisms on the planet because they are used for food, and (since they are not sentient) because animals don't demand the same life respect humans or other borderline animals (great apes, dolphins) do, I don't mind such a contract. Meat is tasty, the cattle benefits, and we have to use all of that Wyoming sage for something...
>>
Stop being no better than an animal and eating the flesh jew.
>>
>>56471625
This. While B12 is the only nutrient a VEGAN would have to worry about, most vegetarians don't. And you can always get it from synthetic sources. Hell almost any starch food in existence is fortified with an entire suite of vitamins, so this is just business as usual unless you're one of those "I can only eat this if it came out of the ground without touching a man-made chemical" autists.

And I would add to this that the ONLY essential fatty acids (LA and ALA) are not only both found mostly in plants, but I'm pretty sure ALA is ONLY found in plants.

>>56472089
>Lacking dietary and anatomical knowledge makes me right!
Every meatfag argument ever.
>>
>>56472089
I took a screen cap of my diet on that day but I can't seem to find it.Most days I eat beans, rice, chickpeas or lentils, bananas, blueberries, apples, peanut butter mixed with oats, a protein shake with a little added flax seed with almond milk. A load of broccoli and various other vegetables. My diet is healthy, delicious and nutritionally complete.
>>
>>56472039
Kek. He is pretty unattractive.
>it's the mixed breeding
>>
>>56470660
>twig neck
>looks like a cancer patient
this guy alone is enough to show that being a vegan is unhealthy.
>>
>>56472332
You're retarded, heretic.
>sinning against god and giving him the middle finger
No worse than Muslim dog killers.
>>56472360
>delicious
Lying is bad.
>>
>>56472196
I don't even take supplements unless you count coconut or almond milk with added B12 a supplement and >>56471949 is my daily intake. I'm currently doing a one year science foundation course to study dietetics next year at uni so I believe I know my shit fairly well. Been a vegan for 6 months and have had zero problems, my blood results were great too.
>>
>>56472196

Cattle farming is resonsible for more greenhouse emissions than transport.
>>
>>56471066
>yeah im natural
>>
>>56472453
I'm a former fatty, I fucking love food and having tasty food is important to me. If you don't think fresh fruit and vegetables are delicious then there is something seriously wrong with you.. oh you're american, you probably eat nothing but pizza and burgers and drink sugar water instead of water. Carry on as you are fatass.
>>
>>56472500
And that's bad because...
>>
>>56472398
Ignorant idiot.
Vegans live longer than anyone else, Vegans can achieve the same intake a meat eater get. Accept that they're superior to you in everywhere. Also VeganGains would crack your skull if your tried intimidating him.
>>
>>56472500
And twice as delicious
>>
>>56472584
But they are delicious. I just don't think eating all vegetables and fruits is just good for you. Sure you're eating to be "healthy" but it gets stale after awhile.
>drinking the liquid jew
Fuck outta here you damn kuck.
>>
>>56470931
ugliest.chest.ever.
>>
File: d194.png (6 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
d194.png
6 KB, 401x367
>>56472584
>unironically using stereotypes in an argument
>>
>>56470516

Arm day every day, 420 curl it
>>
>>56472453
>Worshipping the god of the jews
>Helping destroy civilization
>Claiming moral high point
Sorry, buddy, you can't ride a high horse in the gutter.

>Lying is bad.
They why do christians do it so incessantly?
>>
>>56471611
So you think that just because they're going to die means they must endure living shitty lives? Well, damn. Might as well let all humans live shitty lives just because we're all going to die, right?

Anything that has intelligence or eyes for that matter deserves to live a life without agony.
>>
>>56472898
Considering the fact I live here, those fatass American stereotypes are absolutely deserved. America is fat as fuck and the food here is complete shit.
>>
File: jerk.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
jerk.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
>>56471150
>Not gonna let women take advantage of me.
This guy is such a femme.
>>
>>56472988
>not worshiping Christ our lord
>being a heretic scum
>lying to god and telling him that you'll only eat one thing because you want to be by yourself
You are literally flipping off god.
>>
Is that skin tone from a vitamin deficiency?

Shill your shit on tumblr. Saged.
>>
>>56472676
thanks for the source
>VeganGains would crack your skull if your tried intimidating him.
>half nigger virgin who still lives with mommy would even touch me
kek
>>
>>56473065
If I could, I would fuck your god in the ass. It would be violent rape, not happy rape.
>>
>>56473099
He's a mutt with fucked up melanin due to cross-breeding incompatibility.
>>
>>56472873
> I just don't think eating all vegetables and fruits is just good for you. Sure you're eating to be "healthy" but it gets stale after awhile.
Yeah you just eat meat with every meal instead. I have a very varied diet, there are hundreds of different fruits, vegetables, legumes, tubers, fungi etc etc that I can eat. Not once in the last 6 months have I thought "man, I am really limited by what I can eat"
>>56472898
I'm clearly arguing with a child, having pointed out that every single one of OP's original assertions was false and also proved that my diet is deficient in nothing I am getting ">needing to eat a bunch of different shit that will make you puke for eating too much" so yes, I used a stupid stereotype, perhaps it will be an argument he ca understand.
>>
>>56473122
>Virgin
He has a at white gf and he has a much better body than you.
Why do you like insulting greatness?
>>
File: kyubey.gif (667 KB, 499x277) Image search: [Google]
kyubey.gif
667 KB, 499x277
>>56472500
By volume? No. By total effect on climate change? Dubious claim; it would be true in a simple system, but methane and CO2 travel through the ecosystem quite differently.

Also, I never understood why people freak out so much about greenhouse gases. Rest assured, we'll never transform into venus. Worst case scenario is that all ice caps melt, and all the faggots and Wall Street bankers of NYC will need to move. We'll need to relocate historic monuments like Venice buildings, but that's not unprecedented.

Meanwhile, another little ice age would be absolutely devastating to humanity and the ecosystem, annihilating the rainforests (causing mass extinction), and greatly decreasing arable and forestable land. It would certainly fuck your shit, and it may very well come if we don't continue making greenhouse gases.

I redline my Z every day and eat plenty of meat. What do you do to contribute?

>>56472483
I think you still need vitamin E supplements, but I am unsure. Plus, I do count fortified food as supplements, keep in mind. That said, again, I have no beef with you, friend. If you have a massive enough case of feels towards animals to go vegan, power to you.
>>
>>56473141
Dude, what are you a fucking faggot?
Kill yourself.
>>56473177
>Yeah you just eat meat with every meal instead
So you're saying that meat (Pork, Cow, Chicken, Fish, Lamb) isn't varied in the way to prepare/cook/eat? Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>56471625

This, so /thread.

>>56472196
>since they are not sentient

Stopped reading. Enjoy that $300k in med school debt and being replaced by a Japanese robot in the next 10 years.
>>
File: 1447872284150.jpg (432 KB, 1067x1009) Image search: [Google]
1447872284150.jpg
432 KB, 1067x1009
>>56470516
The green guy has the weirdest body I've ever seen.
>>
Someone tell me what exactly is so wrong with killing other species. It's what happens in nature already, what makes us different? Why should I take supplements just to avoid killing animals?
The only argument against this afaik is driving species to extinction, which is valid, but we actually bother to mass-produce the creatures we eat so that's not an option.
>>
>>56473122
Source: VeganGains entire channel
I thought everyone knew vegans have higher chances of long life spans than any other social group. I can't believe such autism even exists desu.
>>
>>56473010
>So you think that just because they're going to die means they must endure living shitty lives?
When you plan to kill animals for the sake of producing food for the masses, I don't care what kind of treatment they get. There's an economic incentive in providing these animals with the shitty conditions, if it means we can increase production and deliver cheaper food sources for the poor.

I would still ask what the fuck is wrong with you, if you kick a cat you meet randomly square in the face, because there's literally no point to it. It serves no good for anyone, and only produces suffering for the cat.
>>
>>56473374
Because they hate God.
>>
>>56473350
Yea, how does it make you feel, you will be suffering from chronic dietary diseases and cancers in your 60s while he's running marathons in his 80s and can still decapitate your meat eating ass.
>>
desu vegan gains looks like shit , lifting for 10 years straight looking like that?
>>
This guy is very bizarre looking. Very unfortunate proportions; his neck, emaciated traps, spaced out chest and peanut shaped head along with his green skin gives him the appearance of some sort of lizard animal. Is this what veganism does to you?
>>
>>56473512
>he's this defensive
>>
>>56473319
are you a retard? I wrote that as a way of showing you how fucking stupid that thinking eating only plants would get "stale"

There are hundreds of readily available plant sources of food out there and many ways to prepare and cook each of them. You literally called your own argument against veganism retarded, good job.
>>56472483
Fair enough with the B12, I make no debate there, it needs to be supplemented but I was just pointing out that I get it from food in the form of fortified milk. As for vitamin E plant sources are actually the best sources, sunflower seeds, almonds, spinach, the list goes on.
>>
>>56473610
It's funny how you value high mass muscles so much you're willing to put your life in risk from diseases and cancers just to eat innocent animals being tortured.
>>
>>56473691
fucking hell I replied to myself, the second half was meant for >>56473285
>>
>>56473010
Also, I support the notion that people buy non-vegan food sources from suppliers with "ethical condition" / meeting some ecology standards. It's real smart marketing, that you can increase the value pricing of the same products, more so than the cost of going for ecological / animal friendly production.

Buying these more expensive products is a trend that belongs to the middle class and above, since they have much less of an economic barrier for making these "feel good" choices about their food.
>>
>>56473691
It does get stale, you don't change, all your eating is fruits and vegetables.
>>
>>56473611
You literally turn into a plant man if you eat too much greens.
>>
>>56471234

Sorry m8 but its more the caloric restriction factor of vegan diets that elongate lifespan. None of the actual vegan dietary parameters themselves, deal with it nerd.
>>
>>56473738
Are you a coward that you can't handle diseases and cancer?
>>
>>56470516
looks like a liverproblem.
>>
Two questions to stump veganfags:
>Why is it okay to kill and eat plants, but not okay to kill and eat animals? Keep in mind they both have the same level of intelligence and sentience
>Why is it okay for animals to kill and eat other animals, but it's haram for humans (which are animals) to kill and eat other animals?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCiDR38w_0s

such a vegan bro
>>
>>56470660
VeganGains is a fake desu. Just look at any of the GradeAUnderA videos about him
>>
so how is this a political issue
>>
There are plenty of supplements that supply those you stupid nigger. Enjoy your butt cancer from meat ya deluded degenerate
>>
>>56473380
>his channel has a video of him crying about how he couldnt record his grandfather dying
>he said veganism literally cures cancer
>talks about the people he wants to kill like an edgelord
He doesnt cite sources in his videos you faggot. he's some edgy teen who makes insane claims and never backs them up and idiots like you believe him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okd3vFUwqj4
>>
File: 1372459928418.jpg (37 KB, 250x325) Image search: [Google]
1372459928418.jpg
37 KB, 250x325
>>56473512
>implying I'll not be a transcended bio-mechanical God by then and make a salad of the green guy accompanied with the lard taken from from your jowls.
>>
>>56473931
Dietary issues hold the same substance social issues do as many members on this site are ignorant to healthy lifestyles
>>
>>56473931
Because this man is trying to advertise that veganism is good, but in reality it turns you into a grotesque plant-man, which he will use an army of these plant-men to take over the world.
>>
Holy shit, all this muh meat supremacy insecurity.
Have you even seen a true vegan body?
Get BTFO faggots.
>>
>>56473758
no it doesn't. I eat a massive variety of foods, I enjoy cooking and I am constantly trying out new recipes. I love curries and there are so many indian and pakistani curries that are entirely plant based it would take me years to try them all. There are more varieties of fruits than I could eat in a decade if I were eating different ones every day, likewise with vegetables. There are also many ways of cooking all of those vegetables that can make them taste completely different. I have been doing this for 6 months and not once grown tired of my diet. You are wrong.
>>
>>56474047
>Doesn't cite claims
>90% of Vegan gains videos are of him showing his sources and why he's right
How can you guys be this retarded?
>>
>>56470516
lol there is nothing wrong with that guy, besides the fact that he spends too much energy doing curls in the squat rack
>>
>>56474093
Where's his ass?
>>
>>56474124
No you don't.
You don't any meat.
That isn't variety you only eat two fucking groups.
>>
>>56470516
Enjoy your ass cancer, meatfags.
>>
>>56473822
You're such a. Idiot

>Plants hold no emotions or pain receptors

>Animals aren't intelligent enough or have enough moral supplements as humans do, as we can make choices with our intelligence and morals that we have a lot of.
>>
>>56473738
Stop pushing your agenda, faggot, and go back to tumblr.
>>
>>56474181
fruits
vegetables
legumes
fungi
grains
tubers
nuts and seeds
herbs and spices
>you only eat two fucking groups
just shut up, you're too dumb for this conversation
>>
>>56474371
Agenda? Kek
No, it's how you're supposed to live if you want the best of life but your ignorance holds you back to not achieve your best potential big mentally and physically
>>
>>56474376
>Grains
>Fruits
>Vegetables
So three.
That was three.
>>
>>56473738

>implying cherrypicked statistical outlier studies with loosely correlated data proves anything about meat causing cancer.

>implying the only causative link they've found isnt from 'charred meat'

>implying meat is the primary source of protein an athlete/weight-trainers diet

You're the type of dipshit who probably froths over VeganGains videos because you think when he flashes on screen some random study, that he is at that point, infallible and you go about your day oblivious to the echo-chamber you subject yourself to. Go check the studies he cites m8 they're often extremely shit.
>>
>>56474376
Why did the Mushroom get invited to all the parties? Cuz he's a fungi!
>>
>>56474472
Fuck off sliding shill, you are on par with the people who post the bullshit /x/ shit like the flat earth.
>>
>>56474150
The china study is not a source you colossal faggot.

His "Evidence" is so narrow you would have thought it came from image collabs of /pol/ and Tumblr.

Hes a angsty faggot as evident from all of his videos. Or a really sucessful troll making quite a bit of Money from generating controversy and views.
>>56474224
Do a hero you lesser man.
>>
Humans can consume whatever the fuck they want. Only the retards think they're smart for limiting themselves. These /fit/shits who are vegan are just trying to get points for doing the same thing but taking much more effort.
>>
>>56474478
Yes the World Health Organization and other dietary sites run by doctors are all shitty sources and that in general Vegans somehow have worse conditions than meat eaters.
>Being this retarded
>>
>>56473738

>eat innocent animals being tortured

Its called the food chain. I don't care faggot, cry more.
>>
>>56474093

>no forearms
>no traps
>externally rotated legs to accentuate quad sweep
>no back
>no triceps
>hiding his biceps

this dude probably does circuits and has been training for years
>>
File: d185.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
d185.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>56474554
>tripfag expecting to be taken seriously
>>
Reminder:
If you are vegan, you are as bad as a liberal degenerate, that forces their children to be trans
>>
>>56474554
Stop hating people who are much healthier than you
>>56474524
>>56474478
Why do you guys fight me when there is actually sources of meat eating causing this and vegetable eating doesn't. You have no source at all of meat being beneficial at all than vegetables/other can handle
>>
File: 1428688605280.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1428688605280.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>56473738
>animals
>innocent

I don't think you understand how to apply the concepts of innocence and guilt.

Is the zebra innocent and the lion guilty? Same applies to us.
>>
>>56470516
Is he turning into a super mutant?
>>
>>56470589
>>56470660
"Vegan gains you're such a freaking vegan bro"
>>
>>56474093
>being built this poorly
>>
>>56474769
Because this thread is a slide thread on /pol/ that has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>56471949
Could you cap what the foods are too?
>>
>>56474639
Haha not only do you lack emotional substance, you feel the need to detriment yourself by eating useless stuff that kills you in the proccess. Elliot Rodger, is that you?
>>
File: d11.png (4 KB, 287x239) Image search: [Google]
d11.png
4 KB, 287x239
>>56474825
Everyone knows greens are loaded with FEV.
>>
>>56474047
>this faggy voice
>acknowledges that he values animals more than humans

Maybe he should get slaughtered like a kettle he chose to associate himself with.
>>
>>56470713
Who says so?
>>
>>56474592

M8 you clearly havent read the collective response to the 'meat causes cancer' bullshit by the WHO

its an awful study with ,again, cherrypicked data to serve an agenda

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/24/scientists-hit-back-w-h-o-claiming-red-meat-causes-cancer/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

thats just one quick link i fished from memory.

healthy cuts of meat =/= processed and chemically treated preserved meat products

moron
>>
>>56473738
you're gonna die at somepoint , do vegans think they've got eternal life?
>>
>>56474904
You really don't have a voice to talk, you eat meat and kill yourself and accept.
You're basically a typical European country accepting Syrian refugees
>>
>>56474749
>>no forearms
>>no triceps
>>hiding his biceps
This concerned about vanity muscles.
Confirmed for working out to impress girls. Or most likely other men.
>>
>>56470931

This took him seven years.
>>
>>56474473
fuck it I have nothing else to do, here are the different types of vegetables that exist
allium vegetables
asparagus
brassica vegetables and cruciferous vegetables
buckwheat family
composite vegetables
goosefoot / amaranth vegetables
gourd family
grass family vegetables
legumes
mallow vegetables
morning glory vegetables
nightshade vegetables
umbelliferous vegetables

add to that grains, nuts and seeds, fruits which are all a seperate family of foods to vegetables. Clearly I have such a restrictive diet, however do I cope with eating the same thing every day? Just fuck off, you're wrong, I'm not replying to you again.
>muh meat dairy and eggs give me so much more variety
pathetic
>>
>>56474983
Would rather die of age at 90+ than 60+ due to some disease from bad habits
>>
>>56474995
I'm a Syrian refugee, mate. Stay kek'd.
>>
>>56475051
So that's vegetables.
You're literally listing subsets of it.
>>
File: d12.png (4 KB, 213x213) Image search: [Google]
d12.png
4 KB, 213x213
>>56475051
>brassica vegetables and cruciferous vegetables
>goosefoot / amaranth vegetables
>grass family vegetables
>mallow vegetables
>morning glory vegetables
>nightshade vegetables
>umbelliferous vegetables
So, uh, vegetables?
Nice variety.
>>
>>56474892
I did but I can't find it sorry. I talked about it briefly here >>56472360

>>56475101
>>56475146
>here are the different types of vegetables that exist
so you people can't even read
>>
>>56470516
That boy looks like a tweaker.
>>
Meat Eaters getting BTFO'd left and right by the facts!
Convert now dirty MEATERS!
>>
>>56475051
>dairy products are suddenly anti-animal

Ha-ha, oh fuck, your stupidity is showing.
>>
>>56470516
>skips chest day
>skips deadlifts
>skips shrugs
>probably skips legs
faggot/b8
>>
>>56470516
Holy shit, he way over-trained biceps. And it looks like he never did anything for deltoids or traps.
>>
>>56475067
i workout 4-5 times a week , eat meat and moderation and eat my veggies and fruit , you shouldn't be afraid of dying if you've done everything you wanted to reach or do in life by that age
>>
>>56475212
We can read, jackass.
All you just did was list subsets of vegetables.
>>
>>56475220
literally no meat eater has been btfo in this thread
>>
>>56475041

>development doesn't relate to function he says
>denying reality when it comes to the new and contemporary standards women have for men in regards to vanity and superficiality

crossfitter detected
>>
>>56471150
>doesn't wanna be manipulated by women
>casts aside his literal physical malehood because of women
baka desu senpai
>>
>>56475212
Yeah, you're a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>56475266
And you're still eating meat. Why don't you strive to your best potential instead for less
>>
>>56471066
Looks like he also has jaundice.
>>
>>56474769

the fact is champ, without agenda-driven studies, the whole veganism 'industry' hasnt a leg to stand on

go find studies where they control diet to realistic standards and then you'll discover that there is literally no difference in outcome for either group
>>
Dude is crazy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX1GDIKqB9A
Mr Repzion made a response to this video
He said this in a stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEMIALVGMN4
>>
>>56470516
How can you tell when someone is a vegan? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtuMIaOGRy8
>>
>>56475231
eating the product of an animal that is held in captivity for its entire existence and made to be pregnant again and again so it continues to lactate is pretty anti animal if you ask me. The male calves born of those pregnant animals are also sold to the veal industry if they are not immediately killed, so supporting dairy is supporting the veal industry. Again, pretty anti animal.
>>56475280
to make the point that vegetables have an enormous variety within them, much more so than even meat and dairy, so to make the argument "eating vegetables every day will get stale" is ridiculous, which is the argument I was countering.
>>
File: feral_pigs[1].jpg (102 KB, 742x423) Image search: [Google]
feral_pigs[1].jpg
102 KB, 742x423
Question for the vegans ITT:

There are lots of feral pest species' which are causing absolute environmental havoc across the world.
In Australia, some notable problems include rabbits, foxes, pigs, cane toads and cats.

Rabbits alone are a considerably bigger problem than global warming, and feral cats kill approximately 65 million native animals per night.

So obviously, these animals need to die.

Now since they're going to be shot either way, would you be willing to eat any edible meat from them? (e.g. from a rabbit, pig, goat, buffalo, deer etc.)
If not, why not? Would you rather see the meat go to waste by just leaving the animals' corpses on the ground?

If the answer is yes, would you be willing to shoot them yourself? Conservation hunting is absolutely essential for the environment, and if we can get vegans to take it up for a source of meat then we can have a big impact on our native ecology.
>>
>>56475051

enjoy eating 2-3 times the volume of food for the caloric density one omnivorous eater could obtain

"veganism is practical and the only way to live"

yeah if your life revolves around salad
>>
>>56475578
Yet you still don't have variety in eating all 5(five) of the food groups, goy.
>>
>>56475353
yeah I'm such a dumbass that the first thing I did ITT was completely shut down OP
>>56471625
>>56471949

>>56475663
you realise nuts and seeds are the most calorically dense foods on the planet? Of course not, because you're a retard.

>>56475694
oh no, I'm missing out on all the meat and eggs and dairy! I still get to shop in the other 90 percent of the supermarket and have a huge variety of foods to choose from. Your argument is a non argument just like every other meat fag that posted ITT.
>>
File: 1447768182023.jpg (119 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447768182023.jpg
119 KB, 650x1000
>>56475511

LeL the irony in him questioning Mr Repzion's sociopath label while describing how he'd kill him

Dude is 100% mentally ill
>>
>>56475376
steve jobs was a meat eater died of cancer at age 66 i believe , being vegan does not ensure you living longer then someone that eats meat often.
>>
>>56475874
> I'm missing out on all the meat and eggs and dairy!
Why yes, yes you are. You don't need to eat a fuckton of vegetables to supplement shit.
>>
>>56475511
that dude is a sociopath, and was probably touched when he was a little boy
>>
>>56475220
>Convert now dirty MEATERS!
>Convert

Veganism is literally a religion.
>>
steve jobs was a vegan* sorry
>>
>>56475655
>inb4 nobody responds to me
>>
>>56475655
no because eating a plant based diet is healthier than an animal based diet. Animal protein is sulfuric and acidifies the blood, the body's way of countering this is to release calcium from the bones. Meat literally weakens your bones. There's one of many reasons why I would not eat animals for any reason, but I agree with you that those animals have to go.

>>56475966
I eat a normal amount of food, maybe a slightly higher volume than the average person but it's not significant. I don't even see how this is a problem, eating is fun and if being a vegan means I get to eat more food without getting fat I see zero problem there. Given that I absolutely love vegetables I don't see what point you're trying to make. That I get to eat huge amounts of a food I love is somehow a bad thing? Okay then
>>
>>56475874

And? Do you eat handfuls of flax seeds do you?
handful after handful of almonds?

No, 95% of your diet consists of leafy and voluminous plant matter, almonds,nuts and seeds are expensive and only a luxury for the typical leftist twig, hence soy being the only practical solution to protein supplementing for a vegan.
>>
>>56470986
nose rings always make me think of pigs....oddly enough they are used to control the animal... you can pull or twist to get the animal to do what you need it too
>>
>>56476236

>believing in the pH diet

good one dude
>>
File: 20151102_092541.jpg (1 MB, 3296x1884) Image search: [Google]
20151102_092541.jpg
1 MB, 3296x1884
>>56476430
I lift and my protein powder is made of rice, pea and hemp protein so.. no soy in that. I do have a soy protein shake also which is delicious, so I don't see a problem there
>inb4 soy causes gyno
that's a myth and has been debunked
I do eat quite a lot of almonds yes. And I do sometimes put milled flaxseeds into my shakes.

Don't tell me what my diet consists of, you have no idea what I eat and I can tell you it certainly is not mostly leafy greens. Pic related is my breakfast.
>>
>>56476236
>That I get to eat huge amounts of a food I love is somehow a bad thing?
Yes. That's called being a hedonist
>>
File: d206.jpg (63 KB, 777x432) Image search: [Google]
d206.jpg
63 KB, 777x432
>>56475511
>"i want to slit his throat with this here knife"
>>
>>56476156
I honestly cant say is Islam or Veganism is more extreme
>>
>>56476701

Sorry dude, but theres plenty of evidence to suggest isoflavones are bad for you

http://www.anabolicmen.com/soy-and-testosterone/

scroll down
>>
>>56476236
>Healthier
>You have to actively manage every part of your diet just to stay alive

But even if it somehow is healthier, would you really like to see hundreds of thousands of animal corpses just sitting around uselessly?
>>
>>56470516
>Vitamin B12
>What is Vegemite
>>
>>56477200

australian 'culture' in a jar
>>
File: bRO.jpg (41 KB, 273x363) Image search: [Google]
bRO.jpg
41 KB, 273x363
>>56470832
He never fucked up anyone in his life and he certainly wouldn't fuck me up.
>>
>>56477122
I don't have to manage my diet, what a ridiculous assumption. I eat what I want and just make sure I get a certain amount of protein each day (I lift)
Supply meets demand, if me and ten thousand people just like me stop eating meat the supply will drop to meet the lower demand. There won't just be extra animal carcasses lying around, the meat producers have a business to run they aren't stupid.
>>
>>56470516

Morons who have not studied science and who can't fathom that a human organism can synthesize all essential metabolites from anything that's already in the system.
>>
>>56477356
Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

Do you seriously think "the meat producers" are breeding feral pigs, deer and goats?

Read the post again:
>>56475655
>>
>>56470516
Take that nigger shit somewhere else
>>>/ck/
>>>/fit/
>>
>>56472453
>Fookin Ell mate! If it dont taste like the fried butter crisps me mum used to make, then it aint tasty!
>>
>>56477493
I forgot who I was talking to I'm in about 3 arguments at the moment, I thought you were implying that by stopping eating meat there would be excess dead animals produced through animal agriculture. Why should I care about dead animals lying around? I'm certainly not going to put them into my body, we have to kill them anyway so what's the difference if they get eaten, buried, burned or fed to other animals. Your argument is that I should feel guilty that an animal died and no one is eating it? And you call me retarded, I have literally nothing to do with those dead animals
>>
>>56477729
Are you retarded?
>>
>>56477834
So just clarifying here, literally the only reason you're a veggo is because you think it's healthier (even though it's conclusively not)?

You don't have any opinions about animal welfare or ethical vegetarianism?
>>
>>56470516

>retinol
vitamin a
>pyridoxamine/pyridoxal
vitamin b6
>D3
vitamins D1 & D2
>B12
bacteria, so any fortification will do. just get 5hr energy
>fatty acids
ALA
>creatine, carnosine, carnitine
made in the liver and kidneys

your broscience is just laughably ignorant
>>
Animal husbandry is disgustingly natural. I hope something like soylent except made by medical researchers rather than silicon valley autists becomes the norm.
>>
>>56477993

You can't read can you
>>
>>56471066
Green man of no gains, pls go.
>>
>>56477943
First of all, it absolutely is healthier and there are mountains of evidence supporting that claim.
Seconds of all culling animals that are causing environmental damage and damage to delicate ecosystems is an entirely different thing to animal agriculture. We were not discussing animal agriculture and don't act like we were.

I became a vegan primarily for health reasons but then after researching the diet more and reading/watching documentaries about the animal agriculture industry I am also entierly against it. It is disgusting the way humans treat animals and anyone who supports that industry by giving them their money should be ashamed of themselves.
>>
>>56478221

you cant counter can you
>>
>>56477993
already covered it mate >>56471625
this entire thread has just been meat fags having their shit points shot down. Not one of them has raised a genuine argument against veganism, because there isn't one.
>>
File: 1431904338477.jpg (24 KB, 274x237) Image search: [Google]
1431904338477.jpg
24 KB, 274x237
>>56478276
>it's disgusting the way humans treat barely-sentient sacks of flesh that are going to be killed for their meat anyways

We didn't get to the top of the food chain by pampering our livestock, friend.
>>
I'm going to bed, enjoy your heart disease and cancer meat fags.
>>
>>56478403
>no one has made a genuine argument
yeah if you ignore the people that are that happens
nice religion, let me know when your bible comes out so i can get a new comedy novel
>>
File: 1440588257100.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1440588257100.gif
2 MB, 500x281
I always laugh when corpse-eaters start telling stories like 'carefully managing the diet just to stay alive' etc.
10 years of vegetarianism here. Without any chemicals, without any "careful selecting" bullshit. Eating just random fruit & vegetable salads, porridge, mushrooms and tofu-based dishes. No problems with health or physical condition whatsoever (actually got really fit after shifting to a vegetarian diet).
So, tell me more of your funny horror-stories, please.
>>
File: whogivesafuck.png (197 KB, 294x256) Image search: [Google]
whogivesafuck.png
197 KB, 294x256
Who gives a shit about what people eat? You can enjoy your green diet, I'll enjoy my meat. Why is there a legitimate debate over nothing?

>>>/trash/ the lot of you
>>
>>56475044
dedication
>>
>>56478628
I have shot down every single non argument made by meat fags in this thread
>muh deficiencies
>muh variety
>muh calorie density
no one has made a single convincing argument that can't be easily countered. How do meat fags counter the environmental damage that animal agriculture causes? Oh you can't. What about the mounting evidence that that eating a diet rich in animal protein makes the body a more hospitable environment for cancer growth? Oh you can't. What about the fact that vegans live longer? Oh you can't. How about why do vegans have a much lower incidence of chronic diseases? What's that, no answer again?

Your diet is inferior from a health stand point, much more damaging from an environmental perspective, it is ethically repugnant and to top it off it is more expensive. Enjoy your early death and lower quality of life.
>>
File: TSLyxlfP5dQ.jpg (13 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
TSLyxlfP5dQ.jpg
13 KB, 300x256
>>56475655
>feral cats kill approximately 65 million native animals per night.
>65 million per night
>>
File: thisstupid.jpg (195 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
thisstupid.jpg
195 KB, 1224x1445
>>56478723
>without any chemicals
>not knowing what chemicals are
>>
File: vgnogains.jpg (360 KB, 1244x1622) Image search: [Google]
vgnogains.jpg
360 KB, 1244x1622
>>56470516
>>
File: 1447479373258.png (718 KB, 1291x845) Image search: [Google]
1447479373258.png
718 KB, 1291x845
>>56478723
how many times did you fart when you were writing your comment, friendo?
>>
>>56479101
Yeah, it's pretty fucked.

Looks like I remembered it wrong, it's actually 75 million per night.
http://www.australianwildlife.org/media/27964/AWC-Wildlife-Matters-Summer-2012-2013.pdf
>>
File: Rubus chamaemorus.jpg (343 KB, 795x535) Image search: [Google]
Rubus chamaemorus.jpg
343 KB, 795x535
"Methods: A cohort study of vegetarians and health-conscious persons in Germany was followed-up prospectively for 21 years, including 1,225 vegetarians and 679 health-conscious nonvegetarians. Standardized mortality ratios compared with the German general population were calculated for all causes and specific causes. Within the cohort, Poisson regression modeling was used to investigate the joint effects of several risk factors on overall and cause-specific mortality.

Results: Standardized mortality ratios for all-cause mortality was significantly below 100: 59 [95% confidence interval (95% CI), 54-64], predominantly due to a deficit of deaths from circulatory diseases. Within the cohort, vegetarian compared with nonvegetarian diet had no effect on overall mortality [rate ratio (RR), 1.10; 95% CI, 0.89-1.36], whereas moderate and high physical activity significantly reduced risk of death (RR, 0.62, 0.64), adjusted for age, sex, smoking, alcohol intake, body mass index, and educational level."

http://cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/14/4/963.short

Good omnivorous diets = vegan diets with supplements

Good omnivorous diets > average vegan diet

You need some nutrients from meat such as B12, carnosine, creatine etc, extra D vitamin, etc, for optimum health.
>>
>>56480073

BOOM
>>
File: Vaccinium Vitis-idaea.jpg (340 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Vaccinium Vitis-idaea.jpg
340 KB, 1280x960
>>56477993

ALA is not equivalent to DHA or EPA

>made in the liver and kidneys

Not nearly enough for optimum health

>so any fortification will do

That is the point, you need to supplements to stay healthy as a vegan.
>>
File: 1447825351213.jpg (102 KB, 371x500) Image search: [Google]
1447825351213.jpg
102 KB, 371x500
>>56479067

I know there's no convincing you, but I'll throw a little one at you...

You know the Omega-3 found in plants like flax seed oil is very different from the Omega-3 found in fish oil, right?

There are different forms of every vitamin, some are absorbed better than others. Any nutritional data you used to throw together that horse-shit chart you posted earlier is completely irrelevant.

The fact that you don't acknowledge this in your argument proves you don't understand nutrition. There's really no convincing you, but maybe someone else reading this will pick up on this.

When you have arthritis or joint problems at age 40 you'll realize something is wrong. By then it will be too late, though.
>>
>>56479169
I meant supplements, obviously.
>>56479275
> projecting his digestion issues on healthy people
Lol, continue.
>>
>>56474896

I am just another animal in the food chain, I (would if I actually needed to) hunt and kill prey, I do not care, I want food to survive. No wonder all you food ethics fags are enlightened cunts, you forget we're merely animals.
>>
>>56479410
Those feral cats must be fucking nasty considering the kind of native wildlife Australia has.
>>
>>56472039
>>56471380
Holy shit I haven't laughed this hard in a while, thanks guys.
>>
>>56473380
>Source: VeganGains entire channel
I see that malnutrition is making you as crazy as the man you worship.
>>
Why do beeffags and chickenfags get so autistic at others not conforming to their shitty diet

t. fishfag
>>
File: Stay Positive.jpg (889 KB, 2020x2832) Image search: [Google]
Stay Positive.jpg
889 KB, 2020x2832
>>56470713

There's actually not a lot of studies conducted on veganism and longevity. This is largely due to the massive confound that the average vegan if highly conscious of their diet out of necessity compared to the average omnivore.
Vegans are more conscious of their diet because it is higher risk for malnutrition - omnivores on the other hand do not need to give us much thought for their diet because they effortlessly obtain all of their required nutrients.
Because omnivores do not need to be so conscious of their diets to ward off more immediate health problems like malnutrition, there is little incentive to investigate and abide by healthy eating habits. This affects the averages concerning omnivorous populations versus vegan populations, rendering meaningless statistics, and why most researchers are just not interested.
>>
>>56471066
-6% body fat

Who vacuum sealed his skin?
>>
>>56471150

That's the lack of B12 in his diet. Folate can mask other symptoms such as impaired motor skills, but it cannot substitute B12's necessity in warding off psychosis and dementia. This is why vegans/vegetarians are all fucking nuts.
>>
>>56470516
Take this shit to /fit/.
>>
>>56481819
thats some mental gymnastics there. stay classy ahmed
>>
>>56470516
>>56471150

You're giving him attention. That's exactly what he wants.
>>
>>56471066
pissing in the wind my friend. meatfags will literally make up anything to ensure their degeneracy stays "true"
>>
>>56480532

>i like to lie about things on the internet.
>>
File: Pleurocybella Porrigens.jpg (51 KB, 580x373) Image search: [Google]
Pleurocybella Porrigens.jpg
51 KB, 580x373
>>56482755
>>56482802
>>56482933

>Within the cohort, vegetarian compared with nonvegetarian diet had no effect on overall mortality.

http://cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/14/4/963.short
>>
>>56482933

>I don't know what bioavailability is
>>
>>56471150
Like looking into the mouth of madness
Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.