[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>neocon foreign policy >IMF economic policy >worked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Mauricio_Macri_(cropped).jpg (83 KB, 800x1019) Image search: [Google]
Mauricio_Macri_(cropped).jpg
83 KB, 800x1019
>neocon foreign policy
>IMF economic policy
>worked for and has ties with bankers
>Wall Street's candidate
>will basically keep Argentina bent over for the US for the next 4-8 years

Argentines are the best goys out there!

When will a nationalist government take power again in Latin America, /pol/?
>>
At least he's white and right wing
>>
File: lolno.jpg (34 KB, 680x486) Image search: [Google]
lolno.jpg
34 KB, 680x486
>>56471299
>italian
>white
>>
>>56469942
Oy vey!!

Good thing that even in the US you're still fighting the good fight for the peronistas!!

We all need to be like Venezuela!! Their oil is cheap!! Good goy!!
>>
>>56469942
Because Venezuela is anti-US and is such a paradise...

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>56469942
>Kirchner years
>Legalized abortion
>Legalized gay marriage
Fuck them.
MACRI
A
C
R
I
>>
>>56469942
BFF WITH EMPEROR TRUMP
>>
>>56471802
>>56471748
>>56471718
Based Brazil, God speed.
>>
>>56469942
Emperor Trump has chossen. All hail to owr high lord Macri
>>
File: dron.jpg (33 KB, 642x366) Image search: [Google]
dron.jpg
33 KB, 642x366
Does this mean that River Plate goes back to the "B"?
>>
Fuck off Paco, build wall. If you want anti-US southern americans go to Cuba and Venezuela, wonderful countries according to Michael Moore and retards like you, right? :^)
>>
>>56471718

Venezuela is gommie, you retard!

I'm not suggesting Argentina should be anti-American, I'm suggesting Argentina should stop sucking international dick and be fucking nationalist!
>>
>>56472106
>I disagree with you
>but because I can't argue due to ignorance, I'll just accuse you of being something you aren't
1/10 for making me reply
>>
To all the ignorant Brazilians mentioning Venezuela or Cuba: you are morons and that's why your country is shit - because you can only suck other countries' cock.

What I'm saying is precisely that you should be nationalists, and stop bending over for other international powers. That means I'm criticizing Venezuela and Cuba too, which can't stop sucking Soviet dick, you idiots!

Gosh, how retarded can one be?
>>
>>56471748

Are you really this disinformed?

Kirchner wasn't running, you jackass! She ran out of terms!

Read a newspaper once in your life!
>>
>>56472302
>>56472204
>>56472417
And side with who? The rest of commie dominated SA? Who will they do business with? With what industry will they keep their country going? Who will they sell their commodities to? Do you want them to screw over their populace so they're not buddies with the US? Do you mean peronists that fucked over their economy and country when you talk about "nationalists"?
Being allied to the US is the best they can do, our country has turned to shit EXACTLY because we went full retard with commodity money and now we're borderline commie with a crumbling economy. "Nationalism" doesn't work in Brasil as this country hasn't been a proper nation for nearly 100 years, the "nation" of Brazil went down with the last king we had.
>>
>>56472417
>Venezuela
>Muh Bolivarianismo
>Not nationalist

Name a good nationalist country
>>
>>56472648

>And side with who?
With Argentina?

>Do you want them to screw over their populace so they're not buddies with the US?
When have I ever said they should be your enemies?

You are an autistic Manichean.
>>
>>56472703

Why can't they stop sucking Cuban cock then?

>Name a good nationalist country
America
>>
>>56472843
our*
>>
>>56472875
>America
>Nation
>>
File: President_Lula.png (239 KB, 640x501) Image search: [Google]
President_Lula.png
239 KB, 640x501
>>56473213

>criticize anti-americanism
>be an anti-american

You are literally monkeys. You deserve the simiocracy in which you live.
>>
>>56473486
Brazil isn't a nation if that matters
>>
>>56469942
ITT peronist blogger using a proxy.
So, for how long are you going to be pushing your shit in the media? After all you are founded by the kampora.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.