[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>60% of Berliners consider themselves irreligious How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1447547307534.png (307 KB, 453x577) Image search: [Google]
1447547307534.png
307 KB, 453x577
>60% of Berliners consider themselves irreligious
How do Germans fix their biggest pit of degeneracy?
I understand that they've been under soviet rule for the longest time but Poland has been for longer and they're doing much better.
And its not the protestants because Denmark is full of them and they aren't nearly as bad.
They also have the largest Muslim population in Europe other than London and Paris.
Why can't Germany clean the shit off one of the most historical cities in the word?
>>
File: emp.jpg (33 KB, 293x320) Image search: [Google]
emp.jpg
33 KB, 293x320
>>56469698
> irreligious is suddenly a bad thing

son i...

[spoiler]muslims can go fuck right off tho[/spoiler]
>>
Smarter people are less religious because critical thinking is kryptonite to fairy tales.

See Japan, Estonia, and Israel for more information.
>>
>>56470215
But Japan believes in their gods and pray for the divine at many occasions.
>>
>>56469906
Women what a strong influence in their lives. Religion is that influence
That's why more and more atheist german women are marrying Muslim men
>>
>>56470215
You must be pretty euphoric
Usually the rule of thumb is if someone thinks they are smart, they aren't
>>
>>56469698
theyll all be praying to god when abdul abul bul amir and his mental mates attack one of the hundreds of christmas markets this year.

Does no one remember the french ones form last year? Like that but on steroids.
>>
>>56470840
That right?
>>
>>56471294
you wouldnt pray to god in a terrible situation?

I fucking would

And the islamic persecution of christians is bringing people who wouldnt normally call themselves such closer together.
And you dont agree that theyre a target?
I went to a german one a few years ago, it was brilliant. I wouldnt go to one this year though
>>
>>56469906
It's always been a bad thing you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>56471689
oh. I read your post more as
"we wont be able to do anything about the Muslims if everyone is praying"
>>
>>56469698
>And its not the protestants because Denmark is full of them and they aren't nearly as bad

Ha! Very few Danes are religious.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.