[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get my faith back, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: catholicism-sample-image.jpg (31 KB, 502x323) Image search: [Google]
catholicism-sample-image.jpg
31 KB, 502x323
How do I get my faith back, /pol/?
>>
Go slay ISIS
>>
>>56469351
take a blue pill
or take the red pill and pick up a Quran, the nwo isn't demonising Islam for fun you know.
>>
Spinoza

Kierkeegard
>>
File: trains.jpg (43 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
trains.jpg
43 KB, 500x357
Install gentoo
>>
>>56469351
Become a cultural Christian, like Breivik.
>>
you don't. religion is for the weak minded who are afraid of death
>>
>>56469443
spinoza is shit

kierkeegard is 10/10 tho
>>
>>56469351

Go talk to your local priest.
>>
>>56469498
/thread
>>
>>56469580
How do I go about contacting him to do this?
>>
>>56469529
Don't forget to tip your fedora while you're at it
>>
>>56469434
>Listening to the ramblings of a murderous child rapist goat herder that would have convulsions, growl and foam at the mouth whenever he had "visions" with his wife thinking it was demonic possession
>Redpilled

Pick one
>>
>>56469351
read all about the islamic persecution of christians, from boko haram burning christmas day services, to egyptian copts getting their churches burnt, to the horros of isis. Dont forget how they suffer under Hindu nationalism too

If it makes your blood boil. Ask why.

I thought of myself as merely a christmas-christian. After all this, it brought my faith roaring back.
I dont know why though.
>>
File: LTcfu.jpg (73 KB, 729x561) Image search: [Google]
LTcfu.jpg
73 KB, 729x561
>>56469529
>>
>>56469351
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
>>
>>56469434
I'd rather die than convert to Islam.
>>
>>56469682
at least i don't give shekels to a pederast organization dedicated to prostrating beneath a magical sky jew
>>
>>56469434
If anything the mass media is defending Islam, look at all the "not all muslims are terrorists" and "islam is peace" shit we're seeing lately. Islam is probably more useful for the ruling elite simply because it more easily motivates people to act violently, making it easier to fuel the war machine.
>>
>>56469434
er, theyre literally letting mental versions of islam spread like cancer and importing you lot en masse into the west whilst destroying christianity and western values

Your the chosen nwo slave race because youre stupid and self policing they dont even need to spend money on the control grid, if anyone steps out of line they get an acid bath from their dad or best friend.
One language, one religion, hell, youre even creating a currency so I hear.

The nightmare future, its you.
>>
>>56469682
>can't figure out a reasonable argument
>panic
>le fedora meme hasn't failed me yet :^)
>>
THUS SAY THE LORD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcg5rN-jlaw
>>
File: 1447208137564.jpg (32 KB, 318x311) Image search: [Google]
1447208137564.jpg
32 KB, 318x311
become orthodox
>>
>>56469351

Don't try to rationalize. I tried and it didn't work.

If you lost it, you probably won't get it back. Don't let it stop you from being an awesome person though.
>>
There is no rational reason to believe in the Christian god. If you lose your mind you will win god. Life is full of contradictions my friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 320x320
>>56469443
>Spinoza
>>
>>56470029
>grown man gets upset on a Mongolian finger painting forum because someone doesn't think like him and wants everyone to know it upsets him
>>
Watch this holy intellectual speak on a variety of topics and hopefully you will feel engaged enough to consider researching the theology thoroughly, the catholic church awaits you :)
>>
>>56469351
You shouldnt. There is no need to believe in extraordinary things to make a sense out of your life.

Just become a buddhist.
>>
>>56469434
islam is blue bill. it is not racially aware
>>
>>56469351
We all lose faith at some point bro, from plebs to bishops to popes. You have to ditch any preconceived notion you have of divinity or grace before you can truly interpret the divine word.

It will come back through your surrender to God's will. Not the other way around.
>>
>>56469351
Become a NEET.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
Strive to stop sinning.

Sinning weaken your faith, removes you from Gods grace.

Check out this site, take note of your recent sins and try to stir yourself in a less sinful direction:
http://www.deadlysins.com
>>
If Catholics were still awesome with the "Wrathful Vengeful" god thing that purged the heretics as they used to, I'd be all aboard that shit. Seriously, you can call the old Catholics evil, but look at what happened when the rest of the world was left unchecked. Now we are here at the end with savage muslims killing everyone.
>>
>>56470358
forgot to give the link lol "D'OH", here it is,

https://www.youtube.com/user/wordonfirevideo
>>
OP here. I appreciate the advice, anons.
>>
>>56469351
There's very little chance you can get it back and retain it if you aren't around other believers. You need to be involved in a church.
>>
>>56469351
Read "Mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis
>>
>>56469351
smoke meth for 3 days
>>
>>56469434
The bible is redpilled.
See Tower of Babel, revelations, etc. for prophecies on the NWO.

And if anything, then real christianity under attack.
They are trying really hard to change bibletexts and twist bible stories such as in that shitty Noah movie.

Islam is just a book by a pedophile who wanted to have as many women as possible.
>>
>>56469443
0/10
>>
>>56469434
>islam
>red pill
Nice try, Ahmed
>>
>>56469351
I N S T A L L G E N T O O
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.