[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being redpilled is a constant pain and neverending struggle.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
Being redpilled is a constant pain and neverending struggle. When you realize that all this shit we do in our jobs is basically pointless, that we've already lost the biggest war against the forces that want to wipe us off the map and we as white people are doomed to be forgotten, that we are on a fucking highway to hell - then you realize how much mental pain is related to taking the red pill. It becomes unbearable, like a screw in your mind, like a darkness and depression creeping through your entire mind, taking away any joy of life, of going to a fucking gym, of spending time with your family, you just see darkness and flames in front of you and in the future. I can't make any change, so why should I bother at all? All those people around don't give a flying fuck about all this shit we know and are way happier than we are.

I'd sell my mother into slavery if it could get me back to 2007 and take the blue pill. I wish I had never clicked on that "9/11 inside job proofs" video on YouTube.

Fuck it, it's not worth it.
>>
o kurwa
sad but true
>>
>>56469005
What you did wit the info?
Red pill is for you to stop going on the wrong direction and start going to the right one
>>
ANSWER ME FOR FUCKS SAKE
FUCK YOU POL
TAKE YOUR DAMN RED PILL BACK
>>
File: 1446353339049.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446353339049.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>56469005
I have been there anon, fortunately I have a some good answers pol replied me.

>>The way I see it is that once you swallow the red pill you have two choices

>>You can either go crazy and shoot some shit >>up or fight it everyday, the same way men >>ike Hitler did.

>> I see it as my personal mission for growth of >>strength, character, endurance and love. I >>remain in my heart throughout diversity and >>challenges, remembering who I am and why >>I've come here. All these moments propel >>my self-belief and I remember that this is a >>quickly passing stage in the play of life.
>>Also having amazing friends, family and >>living environment helps a lot.

>>I see the way the world is but I also see I >>can't do a fucking thing about it.

>>Neither can my friends, co workers, etc.

>>But I also don't give a fuck because 99% of >>us are in the same situation.

>>So I guess not giving a fuck is key.
>>What if the world is a little more complex >>then that? Maybe you are a bit young and >>still got things to learn? Maybe you aren't as >>knowledgeable and reflected as you'd like to >>think? Maybe you aren't really in a position to >>judge the world?
>>it's like matrix ending.
>>now that i'm red pilled; i can write my own >>reality.
>>
>>56469005
>>56469397
>oh no, reality is different from what I have been told by others, let me get angry and blame them for popping my bubble of blissful ignorance

Grow up, you have the mindset of a spoiled and sheltered child that has never assumed responsibility for anything outside of wiping your own ass.
>>
>>56471480
How can you take responsibility of anything, when you dont even make 0.001% of the nation?
>>
>Poland
>stronk
>>
>>56469005
Fight or die
Ffs if those poles that fought in the resistance in ww2 could hear how low their seed had sunk, they wouldnt've bothered.
Fight on or remove yourself fag, you shame the slavic blood.
>>
File: 1442263408572.jpg (41 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
1442263408572.jpg
41 KB, 460x500
>>
>>56472335
actually my ancestors were nazis
>>
>>56472432
Either way, you can make a difference.
Spread the word but dont go full nazi gas the kikes on them. Do it by little bits, make them question the narrative.
I know its hard, most ppl are retarded, but our contries arent as keked as the west or burger states of murics. Fight first for your kin, then your race
>>
Build a strong family, work hard to protect them, protect your immediate surroundings and the people around you. Start a petition about one single issue and see if people will support it.

Life will take care of you. You are never alone brother.
>>
File: 1445298801161.gif (328 KB, 438x288) Image search: [Google]
1445298801161.gif
328 KB, 438x288
>>56469005
After taking the red pill the blue pill will kill you.
>>
>>56469005
You seem young and stupid.

But I understand what you are saying. I was born in '88 and have to say that I had one hell of a childhood.

9/11 happened and then I joined the Army in 2006 and did over 4 years in Iraq/Afghanistan.

Fuck bin Laden and fuck all of you Australians who says 9/11 was our fault.
>>
File: AdviceHitler.jpg (81 KB, 640x842) Image search: [Google]
AdviceHitler.jpg
81 KB, 640x842
>>56469005
If you could go back a take the blue pill all over again, what quality of happiness would you have?
A cow munching on grass in a field has happiness to the extent that it way eat and roam around.
But if the cow knew it would be taken to the slaughterhouse tomorrow, would it still be happy?
No. It'd be worried about tomorrow.
If it could erase the knowledge that it would be taken to the slaughterhouse tomorrow, it would not be worried, and return to the happiness of blissful ignorance.
But it would still be taken to the slaughterhouse tomorrow.
But, if the cow kept the knowledge of its fate and tried to escape, even if it was captured and slaughtered anyway, would not the cow have achieved greater happiness in the end knowing it did everything in its power to change its fate, rather than be slaughtered without single grunt of discontent.

We may not always win.
But if we don't fight, we've already lost and are just pretending the monsters will go away.
>>
>>56469397
You don't become great without a challenge.
>>
File: 546746.jpg (215 KB, 1264x1460) Image search: [Google]
546746.jpg
215 KB, 1264x1460
>>56469005
>>
>>56474081
What a fucking loser faggot.
>>
>>56473736
cows don't worry, they don't have the ability to reflect upon their lives. that is a human trait, and the reason why we can advance.

t. taking metaphors literally autist
>>
>>56473325
Eh, everything is death and destruction, your body tears itself apart to build a stronger form and repair recalcitrant damage, sometimes the damage is extreme it takes the application of venom to heal the scar that's built up and hindered the organism's healthy function
>>
98% of Poland is white. Poles burned a goddamn Jew effigy a few days ago. Your minister of defense is red pilled as fuck. Papism is still big in your country. Quit whining.
>>
Imagine being such a fucking dork you live your life by analogies to a Wachowski brothers film.
>>
>>56469005
You are not redpilled, you are depressed and you believe that memes from an internet site are real.
Seek help, you sound like you have chronical depression, hating other humans beings is not the solution, it'll only make it worse.
See a profesional, go out with friends, exercise, go to church if you are religious, go out, don't stay looking at a computer screen.
>>
>>56469397
There is nothing to worry about. The night is darkest before the dawn. As you know, most of us will be dead until the end of 2017, the rest will be reborn into a new and better world. You job is to prepare and to survive.
>>
>>56474141
yeah and then he realized it and literally created the type of propaganda that is used to make you a big retard
>>
>>56473736
There is no fight to be fought anymore. We already lost. Instead of freaking out because we are going to the slaughterhouse, i'd rather have a chance to just enjoy the grass.

>>56469005
I understand you m8. You see, i once read the redpill depression would just go away. And it did. But it will always haunt us, as we can't run away from the truth. And the worst part is that we are just some people, with ordinary lives. Nothing we try to do to change the world will ever work. So we will live in this state of depression for the rest of our lives, watching everything we love eventually falling to the PC side. or the feminist side, or any other manipulative side. And there is nothing we can ever do about that.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.