[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's face it; Papa Vladimir is our only savior against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10
File: Vladimir_45.jpg (816 KB, 3021x2266) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir_45.jpg
816 KB, 3021x2266
Let's face it; Papa Vladimir is our only savior against Islam/ISIS/terrorism.

>inb4 reelee-gun of lobb and pieces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JLCmWOECNY
>>
File: 2014-11-22_wor_4842702_I1.jpg (17 KB, 445x342) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-22_wor_4842702_I1.jpg
17 KB, 445x342
>literally helping ISIS
>>
>>56468231
Watched about 5 seconds of that and detected global matrix propaganda, for all we know these days Putin made ISIS. Don't fall for it, the French trusted their manlet emperor about two hundred years ago and look how that ended.

Also, he is not a father, that's a psyop, he is a notorious homosexual and alter boy molester, its a cycle of abuse thing.
>>
>>56468514
Fuck off, Trudeau.
>>
>>56468514
Putin's the only world leader who's not a pussy. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 12e21.jpg (204 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
12e21.jpg
204 KB, 816x816
>>56468938
don't think I can.

But he is dangerous.
>>
>>56468231
He should wear some adidas track suits everyday
>>
>>56469095
I would tickle that man's pickle for a nickel; no homo.
>>
>>56469276
Putin is to Russia what My Little Pony is to America.

So if bombing sand people makes little girls panties wet in Russia than that's what mother Russia has got to do.
>>
>>56468231

yep.
>>
File: 1448065747227.png (348 KB, 387x604) Image search: [Google]
1448065747227.png
348 KB, 387x604
>>56468231
I agree and I wish the US won't intervene in the war (because everyone knows they won't go there to help defeat Isis but do anything to undermine Assad/Russia). Also, anyone that makes those Ukrainian faggots so buttblasted is great in my book. Can we just divide Ukraine between Poland and Russia already?
>>
Putin used to be such a handsome man, why'd he have to fuck his face up with plastic surgery?
>>
>>56468938
He's not a pussy that's for sure. But he's fucking insane which is worse.
>>
File: 1381848888270.gif (3 MB, 355x201) Image search: [Google]
1381848888270.gif
3 MB, 355x201
>>56468231
> mfw each time i see foreign putinfags nad their fairy tales
>>
>>56471856
Then we'd have all of West Ukraine in the EU. No thx. Think Poles but a lot more nigger if you're wondering what they'll be like.
>>
>>56472944
Unlike your Gamergate fighting Prime minister I guess.
>>
>>56468231

Putin is possibly a bigger threat so shut the fuck up. Maybe US should have land border with European side Russia to get some fucking sense into your thinking. Idiot.
>>
>>56468231
>putin
>bombing ISIS
nice meme
>>
>>56473494
The only meme here is your prime minister, canakek.
>>
>>56473342
lets kill two birds with one stone and have hillary one up trumps mexican wall with a russian wall built by mexicans paid for by poles.
>>
>>56468231
"Only God can judge the enemy, It is my job to send them to Him" -President Vladimir Putin, 20/11/15
>>
>>56473081
>weeaboo gif poster

Your opinions don't count.
>>
>>56473342
What threat? What is he going to do to who and why? Islam is a bigger threat to the European way of life than Russia will ever be. They are no longer communist, they are just like Europeans and Americans. Islam is totalitarian and violently coercive. ISIS is just one of the many wings of their violent coercion.
>>
>>56475394
> retarded anime-hater
> 4chan 2015
Why are you even here? I thought Hiro has already banned people like you.

Anyway, my point stays: putin worshippers from beyond the ocean are most fucking hilarious.
>>
>>56473342
You know you're a fucking retard when even nationalist Poles are able to name the number one threat to European and Christian civilization nowadays and it isn't named Vladimir. I hope Merkel sends you all the mudshits she can't take care of.
>>
>>56476068
go to hell liberashka
>>
>>56477584
Didn't mean to ruin your delusions, matey. Believe in whatever you like.
Btw, using words which you don't understand doesn't make you look clever.
>>
File: 1235976771644.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1235976771644.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
>>56468231
People who don't know anything about geopolitics fear/admire Putin.

Ukraine was a failure by Russia, not a success. Putin wanted to hold sway over the whole country and now he has to settle for Crimea.

Same with Syria. All he wants is to retain access to the port of Tartus and the Assad government which makes that possible is hanging by a thread.

Russia and China have four main things in common; they both have fragile economies, limited military projection capabilities and are flanked by NATO-US allies while having only failed or rogue states as dependable allies.

The fact is Russia would probably be maneuvering this way even without Putin, because it can't afford to keep losing this many strategic positions.

Putin has every reason to want to reassert control over the situation because Russia is gradually losing power on multiple fronts while the United States is twisting the knife at every turn. The greatest media lie the West has sold the world is that Russia is the unchecked aggressor and America is struggling to keep up.

How some people don't see this is fucking mind-boggling.

It's like you're all relying on memes and posturing to gauge the current global political climate.
>>
>>56478471
boo hoo did I hit a nerve there?

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get it your way next election ;^)
>>
>>56478660
> implying I participate in that scam
> implying I support any local "politicians" at all
Lol, try harder, russiaboo. Want me to send you some postcards? :3
>>
>>56473081
But in this case Putin is doing something right for once
>>
>>56468231
Let's face it; Russia is basically broke and Papa Vladimir is barely capable of invading eastern Ukraine, and flight A321 is blowback for meddling in Syria.

Have fun meddling in Mideast politics, little tsar.
>>
half vampire half magician. Vlad Rasputin the impaler. Founding father of modern Russia.
>>
>>56478477
Pretty sure Putin doesn't give a fuck about most of Ukraine and only really wants Crimea for its strategic navy port, which NATO had been planning on seizing for itself before getting btfo.
>>
File: 111.png (194 KB, 528x356) Image search: [Google]
111.png
194 KB, 528x356
>>
>>56478477
> Ukraine was a failure by Russia, not a success.
The funny fact is that even hardcore anti-western patriotic ideologists like Dugin admit it. Fuck, even Strelkov-Girkin, who started it all, stated clearly that today's LDNR is a disorganized joke and the initial Novorossiya project has remarkably failed (partial blame for which lies on Kremlin).
But russiaboos still prefer to believe in miracles.
> Same with Syria. All he wants is to retain access to the port of Tartus and the Assad government which makes that possible is hanging by a thread.
He is just desperately trying to get acknowledged by the "cool guys" (G7). Since the "cool guys" didn't like the ukrainian feat, now he's trying to apologize by helping "deal with dem terrorists".
All his actions are about: "Waaah, we are no longer a post-soviet wreck, we are TEH WORLD POWA now. Just play with us, pleease! Don't ignore us!!"
>>
File: 1302749507473.jpg (18 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1302749507473.jpg
18 KB, 300x400
>>56479618
>>56480184
It's all political posturing at this point. Putin has had to step up Russia's military assertiveness because Western encroachment into the Kremlin's sphere of influence coupled with crippling sanctions are rightfully sending Moscow into a panic over how to respond.

Everything is downhill from here, the only question being how rapidly. Putin isn't a knight in shining armor charging into the fray and throwing caution to the wind, he's a caretaker hoping he can plaster over the cracks of a crumbling building.
>>
File: putin.gif (959 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
putin.gif
959 KB, 500x375
We Brits love Vladimir....... No bullshit with him.
>>
File: Benson.jpg (63 KB, 469x665) Image search: [Google]
Benson.jpg
63 KB, 469x665
The /pol/lacks worshiping this jumped-up thug are a sad, sad lot.

You should all go emigrate to his dystopia.
>>
How much is he actually liked by Russians?
>>
>>56483007
I'd rather have Russia by my side, than a fucking nigger as President, you piece of shit American
>>
>>56468231
I like that jacket.
I used to have one that looked like that that but It got ripped at the elbow and I could never find someone willing to repair it.
>>
>>56468231
>Vladimir is our only savior against Islam/ISIS/terrorism

He's allied with iran and hezballah, terrorists.
>>
>>56483013

He is their God-Emperor.
Trump is literally the American Putin.
>>
>>56478477
That's why he's gaining popularity. He's seen as the underdog and many grow tired of the US fuck ups and shit stirring around the world.

The cycle will continue, but it will turn over first.
>>
>>56483013
It's not that he is especially liked. It's that most people don't see any better alternative to him and many are afraid of any change that theoretically might make things worse again.
Our libertard opposition is mostly pathetic, while other types of opposition are too niche and sectarian. Plus the Russian Orthodox Church is actively shilling for Putin (for all the benefits he's given them).
>>
>>56483013
Some love him, cult of personality and everything, some don't, it's hard to know the percentage with Russian media being in the state it's in. Politics are bullshit anyway and Russia has no real alternative currently as sad as it is.
>>
>>56486573
>Isn't ultra nationalism on the rise in Russia?
Really? I had no idea, doesn't seem like it from where I am.
>>
>>56486573
The nationalist opposition was conveniently split by the Ukrainian stuff. But even those that started supporting Putin were still declined registration as parties and thus didn't get permission to participate in parliamentary and local elections.
So you can say that overall ultranationalism (as a real political power) has lost most of its positions during last couple of years.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.