[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you respond to someone saying "RACIST" to something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: 1445802258477.gif (319 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445802258477.gif
319 KB, 250x250
How do you respond to someone saying "RACIST" to something that is a flat-out fact. No N-words or any other slur thrown around, no insulting character calling them scumbag etc. What response should you give?
>>
>>56467564
No
>>
>>56467564
Shitpost of 4chan.
>>
>>56467564
Yes, statistics are obviously racist.
>>
>>56467564
ignore them
by responding you are tacitly admitting that they have something meaningful to say, which they don't
>>
>>56467564
So?
>>
>>56467564
Call them a racist too, better yet call them a pedophile.
>>
If it's anonymous just say so what lol.
If it's your real identity make up some shit about being an omni gender trikin trans black attack helicopter and verbally beat the shame into them.
>>
Politely ask them to defend their viewpoint.
>>
File: 1442871536839.jpg (252 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1442871536839.jpg
252 KB, 1280x1024
>"Wow, you must be exhausted!"
>"-why?"
>"from all the mental gymnastics"
>>
>>56467564
Well what is that, "fact"?
>>
>>56467698

Exactly. Racist as an argument carries exactly as much weight as you allow it to.

It's used in the hopes that you clam up and get put on the defensive, having to justify yourself.
Don't play that game.
>>
>>56467564
"Reality has a politically incorrect bias"
>>
>>56467783
Not many people will actually get this in a social setting, and those who do will probably lose any respect they had for you because of how pretentious that idiom is.
>>
Tell them that you aren't white.
>>
>>56467564
You agree with them. Stop running away from one magic word like a little girl
>>
>>56467564

Say you're a jewish 4th generation holocaust survivor and what they're saying is extremely problematic and antisemitic.
>>
>>56467935
I've used it, it works
>>
>>56467564
if they attack your character, you have to attack theirs
paint them as the racist
>>
I know you are but what am I?
>>
>>56467776
>black attack helicopter
kek/10
>>
you cant reason with muh feels fags

call them a nigger and dissociate yourself
>>
>>56467564

Always take the high road, my friend. Avoid name-calling, and just politely hit them with more facts.

When they start slinging the "xenophobe" and "racist" insults, in lieu of actual facts, respond with more data, more statistics, more links to verifiable sources of information. Keep backing up your claims with hard facts.

Eventually they will cry "DATS RACISS" and unfriend you, block you, or just run away.

But by then, you have won the argument, and passive observers will recognize this.
>>
"If facts make me racist, so be it"
>>
>>56467780
>>56467772
>>56467954
>>56467889

I've tried all of these in different ways. Usually it ends with 10 or more against me then saying "RACIST" at a higher volume than before.
>>
>>56467564
blacks are killing blacks
>das raycis
true, it's racist of blacks, who are killing more blacks than whites
:^)
>>
>>56468350
>>56468407
Also my job is in a VERY liberal field. I can't tell you exactly what I do but I am literally part of liberal propaganda.
>>
File: allahu akbar hug.webm (457 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
allahu akbar hug.webm
457 KB, 768x432
> laugh and walk away

i don't have time for this
>>
>Calling me names doesn't change facts

I tell this to my girlfriend when she tries to defend Muslims, she kinds of silenced for a second, the little gears in her head are now jammed. And then she either starts crying because I'm "mean" or storms off.

Another favourite of mine is
>Islam isn't a race.
>>
File: dishereisovah.jpg (38 KB, 613x317) Image search: [Google]
dishereisovah.jpg
38 KB, 613x317
>>56467564
You simply state that you treat everyone as an individual and that you view accusations of prejudice as a sort of nuclear 'red button' employed by fragile minded individuals who are either losing or have run out of points in an argument. You remind them there is nothing racist about math, assuming you're talking about crime statistics for example. Lastly, there's nothing wrong with an appeal to authority when the authority is righteous.
>You're not arguing with me darling, but with the FBI now.
>>
>>56467564
bomb their house, this is the only way
>>
>>56468484
Sabotage it with idiocy
oh wait

Sabotage it with BLATANT idiocy
>>
I really like what ben shapiro reccomended in his speach about mizzou

>no, you're full of shit
>>
>>56468037
Don't do this. This is the worst way to go about it.
Simply say
>but is it true?
>they say no
>show them the statistics
>those are also not true
>why do you believe it's not true

Asking questions to these people is the best way. They will reject what you tell them to believe, but they'll accept the conclusions they reach themselves
>>
>>56467564

You ignore them because you know they are retarded. But to get back at them, we should play their game.

When you hear blacklivesmatter or white privilege, your first response should be RACIST. When they admit to being liberal, scream homegrown terrorist.
>>
File: 290178_1314438566523_210_300.jpg (11 KB, 210x299) Image search: [Google]
290178_1314438566523_210_300.jpg
11 KB, 210x299
"Yeah, so what?" Then you flick your cigarette in their face. If you don't have a cigarette just spit on the ground.

I've done this to at least a dozen shitskins and they don't know how to react.
>>
>>56468870
>I've done this to at least a dozen shitskins and they don't know how to react.

Bullshit.

Unless you're like, 6 foot 7 you haven't done shit.
>>
>>56468998
I'm 6'3, pure Nordic/Aryan stock.
>>
>>56467564
Understand that you rest in Glory
>>
Ask them to define racism. They will say something like bla bla bla discriminating.

Then ask if the NBA is racist against Asians
>>
Racism is the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race. If there are facts to support that belief, then yes, that means they're racist, but it doesn't make them any less true.

They seem to think racism devalues something just by being racist. Or sexist. Or homophobic. The world is full of things that work against the unity of the races or sexes or sexual identities, but they aren't any less true. If you want to live in a world where those things aren't mentioned, then you want to live in a world that denies reality for the protection of feelings. Even if that wasn't a weak state of mind to live in, in any legal sense or pragmatic sense that world view will always be in constant conflict with the world, and will lose every time.

Yeah it's racist... and so what? They've labeled everyone and everything to be racist, so what does it matter anymore as a slant against you? If they want to deal with emotions rather than facts, rather than adjusting to some harsh realities and learning to overcome them like normal people, then you don't need to entertain the argument.

tl;dr 'Yeah so what? life rejects your perceptions cry some mor nigga'
>>
Racism is racism. You don't know how to answer back because you're wrong and you know it.

/thread
>>
>>56468998
>Unless you're like, 6 foot 7 you haven't done shit.
Have you met any blacks in real life? They're not all the beefcakes that get posted on 4chan.
Your average black is no tougher than the average white, and they're only brave in groups.
The ones that will complain to you about your racism are usually the weaker ones.
Just because you're intimidated by them doesn't mean everyone else is.
>>
>>56469407
Well I'm a manlet so everyone is intimidating to me.
>>
>>56467564
You BTFO in one simple way, which i've already used to BTFO a couple libtard feminists:

"Yep, it sure is. So what?"

Then stand back and watch as they blubber and tear up while spouting pre-canned bullshit about racism and white privilege and etc. while you do absolutely nothing else but laugh in their stupid faces.
>>
>>56468484
Also please gimme some advice on this too. If I'm too open that I look for truth whatever it may be I'm gonna get fucked.
>>
>>56468829
the point in a debate is to destroy your opponent.

we're not talking about redpilling people here, we're talking about what our audience thinks of us and our opponent.
>>
>>56469407
1)Niggers almost always travel in packs
2)Even the rare lone wolf nigger acts thuggish in public

Confirmed for never leaving the house
>>
Tell them you can't be racist, because racism is a crime and crime is for niggers.
>>
File: 1447639022536.jpg (102 KB, 769x942) Image search: [Google]
1447639022536.jpg
102 KB, 769x942
What would Trump do when someone calls him an racist.

Calling someone a racist is a shit test. Respond like Trump.

My go-to advice for how to deal with shit tests are as follows:

>Agree & amplify (to absurdity)
>Change the subject
>Ignore her shit test completely
>Pressure Flip
>The Nuclear Option
>Command respect
>>
>>56470023
is Christian "check em before you wreck em" Bale a Trump supporter?
>>
>>56469724
If you play the racist card it means you're playing by their rules.
There is no one size fits all way of dealing with arguments. The important thing is to just be calm but not timid.

>>56469869
You probably live in a different place than I do.
Blacks aren't quite as impulsively violent in my area as you seem to experience.
>>
File: 1447213579181.jpg (54 KB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
1447213579181.jpg
54 KB, 250x400
>>56470023
Agree & amplify is usually the preferred method because they're often fun ( and non-reactionary. In my experience you'll get better mileage out A&A as well as it's less likely to blow up in your face/have a negative outcome than the other methods since context does still matter and the others are easier to misapply.

Changing the subject is pretty self-explainatory, as is ignoring her shit test.

Pressure flip is the idea is you're not phased by the question and answer so quickly that now the spotlight is on her, all because you're flipping the script with haste. For example:

Shit test: What kind of car do you drive?
Pressure flip: "Nameofcarhowaboutyou?"

The "Nuclear Option" is when you destroy their self-worth with the notion you do not find them sexually appealing in any way whatsoever. For attractive women this is in all likelihood the worst hit you can inflict on a woman's ego. Anyone that's broken up with a hottie because her personality is shit knows exactly what I'm talking about. In other words you're nuking their ego/self-esteem from orbit. I strongly recommend reserving this option only for women who are on the offensive and deliberately trying to be a bitch for whatever reason and/or tear you down in front of others.

Commanding respect is especially important for the kind of testing where they're just being an annoyance and generally disrespectful. IMO disrespect should not be tolerated and needs to be nipped in the bud, and is an important way to maintain frame control. You simply need to be firm and treat her like a father would to their child who's being disrespectful. You don't get angry, you just call her on the behavior and let her know clearly that you won't stand for it. In a way this is almost a type of pressure flip. You're taking her negative energy and sliding past it and putting the onus on her to react by changing her approach to the topic. For example:

Her: Nag nag nag.
You: That is disrespectful and I will not tolerate it.
>>
We need to coin a term for it, that exposes them to ridicule. Something like invoking "Godwin's Law" about Nazis.

Something that automatically makes listeners smirk and consider the person's argument lame and weak as shit. Something that discourages calling anyone a racist.
>>
>>56470366
>playing by their rules

No, you're playing by the rules of the audience.
>>
>>56469601
>>56468484
guys?
>>
>>56467564
NO U R!!!
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.