[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All major religions foretold an apocalyptic war in syria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
>All major religions foretold an apocalyptic war in syria
>All of nations are going into syria right now
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x374
>>56467276
Kinda weird huh
>>
>>56467276
what is a self-fulfilling prophecy
>>
Theres been war there a billion times senpai.
>>
>>56468127
not in syria and not nuclear powers
>>
well, I think this is kind of exciting. could be the beginning of the end. I've always had apocalyptic fantasies. It would really be something to witness the end of everything.
>>
>>56467276
>>All major religions foretold an apocalyptic war in syria

any sources ?
>>
>>56469101
The bible, make sure you read the 2015 edition
>>
>>56467276
I remember reading that in my youth and thought it was a crock of shit. Welp, damn son. Should we start mapping who's who according to the revelation?
>>
>>56468342
>not in Syria
Yes, there has been. Major wars between all of the world's "superpowers" have gone on in Syria, from Alexander's conquests, from the Byzantines vs the Sassanids, to the Crusades, to the Arab Revolt and WWI.

The Middle East is a hellstorm of violence, always has been, always will be
>>
>>56467276
In the Christian bible, it's Megiddo which is JOO land right now.
>>
>>56468867
This desu. But it wont happen
>>
>>56469101
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/01/us-syria-crisis-prophecy-insight-idUSBREA3013420140401
>>
Megiddo is in Israel though.
>>
So if we all die . Atheists are basically BTFO ?
>>
>>56467276
So Hinduism and Daoism talk about Russia in Syria? The Bible doesn't even do that, that's just Procrustean interpretation. Can you explain why the Bible has nothing to say about China and India, let alone Australia and the Americas?
>>
File: YouCouldHavePreventedThis.webm (869 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
YouCouldHavePreventedThis.webm
869 KB, 320x240
The plains of Megiddo senpai. Its coming...
>>
>>56469450
Yeah, pretty much. In Revelations, the final battle is supposed to take place on Mount Megiddo, but that could actually happen if Russia decided to attack Israel. We'd be very close to an actual happening if Obama doesn't start playing nice with Putin. I don't see why he doesn't just ally up with him--France and even Russia has reached out to Obama, but he keeps keking them.
>>
Ezekiel 39 some scorched Earth prophecy
>>
>>56469551
>Hinduism
>relevant
are you tech support ?
>>
>>56467276
Proofs?
>>
>>56469718
Maybe because Hussein Obongo is a muzzie and doing all he can to make Assad fall and have another sharia law hellhole there.
>>
It's possible for the magnetic poles to reverse polarity.

What we know as magnetic north would become magnetic south and visa versa. This would cause the sun to rise in the magnetic west.
>>
It's not Meggido.
ISIS wants it to be, because it's an apocalyptic cult, maybe will bring a Pakistani nuke to try and start Dead Hand in Russia, but they will fail.
>>
>religions that share holy texts predict the same thing

amazing
>>
Texas sharpshooter
Fuck off
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

>ISIS launches a full-scale assault on Israel with the intention of wiping them out for good
>Israel responds by nuking the fuck out of everything
>Israeli nukes trigger Russia's Dead Hand system which proceeds to nuke the fuck out of everything
>No need to await the next Fallout game because you're living in it
>>
>>56467276
Of course they would, the middle east has had wars for ages
>>
>>56467276
Isaiah 17

This pretty much what is happening now I believe.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.