[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Breivik? Honestly I think he is stupid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: breiv.jpg (32 KB, 550x636) Image search: [Google]
breiv.jpg
32 KB, 550x636
Thoughts on Breivik?
Honestly I think he is stupid.
>>
Why kill ur own kind bc ur mad at immigrants? I honestly think hes crazy. Theres lots of crazy ppl out there
>>
>>56466467
He's a fool and he's become the main comeback to anyone criticising Islam. If Paris didn't happen, by 2016 Muslim apologists would have been able to say "Christian terrorists have killed more than Muslims in Europe."

Having said that, those apologists could only say that because he pulled of quite an impressive attack.

Deus Vult
t.b.h
f.a.m
>>
>>56466467
It's too early to tell what impact his acts will have on the course of future history.
>>
>>56468408
If you think about it, killing immigrants would have done the opposite of what he wanted. It would have made everyone pity them even more, and any criticism of immigration would have you immediately labeled a Breivik and shouted down.

Instead he went after natives, but not ordinary natives. It was the future of the political party that wants open borders. These kids would have been future leaders.

It was a fucked up thing to do, but the strategy kinda makes sense.
>>
>>56466467
His actions made the Norwegian government publish the real numbers on how much the niggers cost us. Also removing future leaders of these commies is better than just killing sandniggers, that would cause even more liberal tears and backlash against "racists".
>>
fucking idiot. could have done alot more promoting his statements than killing youth that he could actually talk his ideology into. plus he is a fucking beta demanding vidya and new ps. i have downloaded his book/statements before it got taken down. its really fucking long and has SOME good points. maybe ill post it sometime, its not on this computer.
they should have put him in an open prison, he would be fucking dead. beaten to death by fellow inmates
>>
I still can't comprehend how he managed to kill 83 people.
>>
>>56466467
Brevik is a puppet of the Jew, he killed Labour Party reps who we're going to lobby government not to recognise Israel.
>>
File: 1438386910302.gif (1 MB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
1438386910302.gif
1 MB, 420x236
>>56468408
>>
>>56466467
He was a piece of shit.
>>
>>56470063
You sound like a tremendous faggot
>>
>>56470625
>>56470863
This
>>
>>56466467
He seems like an intelligent fellow. Supposedly studies politics while he's in jail.
Wonder if you can run for any positions of power while you're jailed. In the light of the disaster that is Swedens results of the open door foreign policy, they might end up voting Breivik for president straight out of jail.
>>
>>56466467
Total patsy in my opinion.
>>
>>56471147
*while you're jailed in norway
>>
>>56470625
All his actions benefited the government. It was like a gift to them.

"He" made it seem like opposing immigration is extreme.
"He" made it look like we need gun control.
"He" changed the way debates develop due to the to prior points so that the plebs now follow certain thought patterns when "debating".

There is so much information that points to there being at least 2 shooters at Utoya where all the youth got killed. Also reports of machine gun fire, censored movies, confiscation of all mobile phones, "911 calls" getting deleted und so weiter.

Also if you listen to his call made when he asks to be arrested you will find that the character he presented himself as at that point does in no way resemble the one the media has made him out to be in the aftermath.

It's all a bunch of baloney and the gullible Norwegian population doesn't question it in the slightest.
>>
File: 1335109126375.jpg (287 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1335109126375.jpg
287 KB, 1000x1000
>>56466467
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.