[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teacher Attacked by 16-Year-Old Student For Correcting Class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
15 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCqBAqg-KDk

White Southern segregationists in the 50's and 60's tried to warn us that this social experiment wouldn’t work. From hindsight their warnings made more sense than all the preposterous propaganda we see now intended to excuse black behavior in the current, observable world.
>>
Niggers will be niggers
>>
SHE A GOOD GURL SHE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
File: Pep Dogfart.jpg (81 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
Pep Dogfart.jpg
81 KB, 480x720
>Niggers

fuck me sideways and call me larry
>>
>>56465943
damn straight! I say we go back even further and reconsider this whole civilization thing!
>>
How fucked would you be if you got up and decked the sheboon?
>>
>>56468110
Black people aren't civilized. You can't have civilization when 17% of your population is made up of lazy savages.
>>
>>56465943
Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiit! Absolutely disgraceful. Probably has an absolutely awful home life. .
>>
>>56468291
Regardless of home life, people ought to be held accountable for their actions.
>>
Teacher did nothing wrong.

Better to give her a dose of reality now before the cops do when she's jay walking.
>>
>IMMA BRING MA MAMA HERE N SHIET
why do they always say this when they're losing fights?
>>
>>56465943
Well well well, dindu nuffin I presume? Also the teacher should have just let it happen, I mean, she's just a kid :)
>>
>>56468259
you're being too kind with that 17%
>>
Bring back corporal punishment.
>>
>NO NO NO NO NO STOP I DIDN DO NOTHEN
>>
SHIIIIIEEEET NIGGGAAAA
>American education
>>
>>56465943

That was a quality bitch slap. She's had plenty of practice I take it.
>>
So what's the backstory? I know the subject line and all, but what the hell corrected assignment brought the strong independent womyn out of her?
>>
>>56468240
>How fucked would you be if you got up and decked the sheboon?

>All Hispanic town next to me--science teacher has students outside working on garden
>Student comes by bothering the class.
>Male teacher tells him to leave--student gives teacher hard time.
>Teacher sprays student with hose.
>Student picks up metal pipe and comes at teacher.
>Teacher punches student in face breaking his nose.
>Student sues school and wins ~$60,000
>Superintendent fires teacher.
>Board orders superintendent to rehire teacher.
>Fast forward three years. Kid, no longer a student, shows up on campus with a gun. Arrested.

I loved that the teacher broke the kid's nose and got his job back.
>>
>>56465943
Dat teacher must of dun sumtin racist to trigger her like dat.
>>
>>56468636
All anyone needs to know is that this happened in Texas.
>>
File: DINDUNUFFINS.jpg (3 MB, 1625x1157) Image search: [Google]
DINDUNUFFINS.jpg
3 MB, 1625x1157
>>56468716
>>
>>56468850

Ha! Stupid girl got taken down by a little lady with a bowl cut
>>
If some utter fucktard tried this on me in my classroom I would knock them the fuck out and hand in my resignation. Shouldn't be allowed in the building if that's how they act nevermind a lesson.
>>
Niggers are animals
>>
>>56469246
yah meen lik no teecher aint gonna tell me i rong i meen they cal me in idyut i gota difend my seelf as a humin
>>
>>56468329
>>56468329

well if you look towards the environment and weigh the odds as why the outcome of such outcomes were so hostile you can figure out the math as to how this ended up the way it did
>>
>>56468696
texas?
>>
>>56465943
This is what happens when you force negros outside of their natural habitat.
>>
>>56465943
>>56465943

THE WHITE LADY HIT FIRST WTF
>>
>>56465943
wtf is up with niggers attacking teachers and police? Ive met some really shady shitty people in my life and no one (white, mexican, asian) has ever hit a teacher or fought with police. Blacks have absolutely no respect for authority> Even benign authority. They can't differentiate between "Do your homework and be quiet", to "stop resisting" to "fucking niggers need to be slaughtered". they react the same to to all of that shit. niggers man...
>>
>>56469445
What?
>>
Those of us blessed to be born in our Beloved Dixie have witnessed this unfortunate riffraff everyday since integration.
We saw it coming. It's a shame the rest of the country didn't see it coming.
>>
>>56469246
This is why I'm teaching in private schools. Legally, you can't even let little kids hug you which is what they do.
>>
>>56468696
I've got a pretty good one of how my teacher kicked a special ed girl in the face and got a commendation for it

>11th grade English teacher started out as special ed teacher at a middle school
>special ed classes require two teachers in room at all times in case of problems
>one girl in their class that always takes her clothes off
>one day other teacher leaves class with a special ed student causing problems
>English teacher left by himself
>busy helping one student at his desk
>girl proceeds to take her clothes off and smear her period blood on her hands
>stands up and runs at English teacher
>he turns to see her running naked, hands outstretched covered in blood, straight at him
>he panics, no other teacher to stop her
>raises foot and kicks her right in the face
>sits on top of her and restrains her
>other teacher comes back to English teacher sitting on naked special ed girl covered in blood
>English teacher is sure he is going to get fired
>gets commendation since she tried to assault him with a hazardous biological agent
>>
>>56468544

even those dogs know whats up
>>
>>56468259
isn't it closer to 20-25%?
>>
>>56469802
>he turns to see her running naked, hands outstretched covered in blood, straight at him
Fucking gross
>>
i have a question what with this whole all black people are uncivilized and such i have met some petty ghetto white people in my time here on this earth they they do some super stupid shit too
>>
>>56470019
ok, but what is the question, jamal?
>>
File: 1447491083025.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447491083025.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>56469757
>>56469757

i didnt know a "superior" white people couldnt figure out common sense i mean im black and i just stated a clear fact

>>56469686
>>56469686
Aggravated Provocation
was never a good thing
to do to the blacks they
do such good things for
society when their actually
aligned with true happiness
>>
What do you expect would happen from forced poverty, segregation and continually dismissing people just because theyre black. There comes a time in a sheboons life when she has to take a stand...and 11th grade history class was that time.
>>
i mean come on people a stupid savage person is a stupid savage person but clearly uncivilzation is not really governed by skin color
>>
>>56470147
>i didnt know a "superior" white people couldnt figure out common sense i mean im black and i just stated a clear fact
What you said made no sense dumbass
>>
>>56469636
Looks to me like the belligerent black bitch jerked away and the teacher instinctively threw up her arm in a defensive motion. The ape-ess then mistook this as a sign of aggression and the small-scale chimpout commenced.
>>
>>56469802

>8th grade.
>Sped ed girl has crush on kid who is in 6th grade.
>One day tackles kid, rips his pants off and starts grinding on kid in middle of hallway while everyone just laughs and watches.
>Teachers finally rip her off kid.
>Nothing happens to sped ed girl what so ever.
>They just tell the kid to avoid her.
>Everyone makes fun of kid who got literally got raped in broad day light and in front of everyone.

He's never recovered from it. He's always been an empty shell who has no emotions since.
>>
>>56469686
They can't handle any semblance of authority.
Same reason they can't run a country for shit. A government is the biggest representation of authority there is.
>>
File: 8wfa0p.jpg (10 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
8wfa0p.jpg
10 KB, 400x250
>>56470147
happiness is earned you fuckin bootlip moon cricket.
>>
>>56470147
It doesn't matter where you come from retard. You have free will. You either act right, or you act wrong. There is no excuse for starting violence.
>>
what in the helllllllllllllllllllll are you people talking about it should have never gotten to that point a misconception of a self defencsive action would have never even occured if they had not taken to hostility
>>
File: 1448113154360.gif (1 MB, 276x232) Image search: [Google]
1448113154360.gif
1 MB, 276x232
>>56467191
Don't mind if I do
>>
>>56470479
What type of special ed are we talking about? That's kinda hot.
>>
My favorite is when they just walk out in front of you, daring you to hit them with your damned car. I live in Baltimore and that shit happens all the damned time, its like they want to pick a fight with your 3500 pound steel machine that could smash them into paste.
>>
and if your going to say that because a person is of a certion color that they have seblance of authority you are clearly stupid have you nver been close to a ghetto or a low income neighborhood you have a clear misconception of the world around you because there are ghetto white people too
>>
>>56470662
>>56470920
I'd take you more seriously if you knew how to spell and use punctuation
>>
i am now signing off because of the clear racist stupidity of this thread
>>
>he thinks this savagery is because of race
>not because of America being a savage country
>>
>>56465943
When I watched the video and saw it was a Dindu attacking the teacher, I was SHOCKED! SHOCKED I tell you!
>>
>>56470793
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdLRIDLOHj8

I need the human been version
>>
>>56470793
>living in Baltimore
There's your mistake.
>>
>>56470920
Learn how to speak properly before you dictate the morality and worth of a race to others.
>>
>>56465943
Can't stop laughing when I think about my nearly-free private christian education and soon my engineering degree.
>>
>>56470662
>it should have never gotten to that point
I agree, we should have never allowed desegregation
>>
>>56471144
Nevermind found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hosMejZZfo4
>>
>>56465943
If there is nothing new from Belgium and France, this will probably make it on CNN and FOX
>>
>>56465943
another faggot recording in portrait mode, when this madness end?
>>
>>56470662
>>56470920
>misconception

The ledditor learned a new word today!
>>
>>56471144
>been
it's bean, you silly memer
>>
File: 1443601675518.jpg (14 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
1443601675518.jpg
14 KB, 300x180
>>56470662
>>56471018
Nobody cares.
You've done a disservice to your people with your illiterate posting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TBSMPrxTJw
>>
>>56468850
Maybe if all the fucking niggers from that shithole New Orleans hadn't come here when their levee was threatened we wouldn't have this problem. I say we just throw all the niggers in the lake in Dallas and in the port in Houston. Let the ones who swim sort their shit out and leave my fucking state.
>>
>>56465943
this is why we dont need a democracy...democracies are utter failures and any decent society needs a strong government headed by a strong dictator...one that will get all these fucking niggers out of here.
>>
>>56471018
niggers is the leading cause of racism in the united states
>>
>>56465943
Is the teacher black?

Wasn't there another video with a black teacher weeks ago
>>
nigs gonna nog
>>
File: !!!!!1445478325267.jpg (346 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
!!!!!1445478325267.jpg
346 KB, 1280x1280
>>
>>56469802
Sounds like she was on the bleeding edge of 4th wave feminism.
>>
>>56465943
That teacher rekt her ass though
>>
>>56468544
Damn.

What the fuck happened? Everyone, including blacks, were dressed up well back then and it seems like everything was cleaner and more... real. Shit even the cop in that pic has a custom Ivory griped revolver.

I see pictures of civil rights protests, and sure it was terrible, but even with a low intensity race war going on everyone looked well dressed and presented, the cars looked great, the signs/ads bright and cheerful, etc.

Has America lost "class"?
>>
>>56473160
niggers generally do good when you have a tight grip on them, they are like children...literally.
>>
>>56469802
>>56470479
People do not realize that a lot of retards are horrible people who know exactly what they are doing and take advantage of their disability.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.