[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me all the arguments against refugees that you can.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 640x360
Give me all the arguments against refugees that you can.
>>
>>56465578
i can't.

western countries deserve every refugee that they have coming.
>>
No refugees are going to the west.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ8lrfRHN08
>>
>>56465578
There's nothing wrong with helping them.
There is something wrong with forcing people to help them.
>>
>>56465578
A.
I. They aren't a net positive to the country
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3VN3k8F_Ns
>>
There's literally no reason why they should get to bypass European visa laws. They could have found safety in any of the countries they've come through. They're not refugees any more.
>>
Its haram in islam for every muslim too leave your country and your people if there is a War
>>
Terrorist threat. Economic drain. Cultural destruction.
>>
>>56465578

They are not "refugees".

Its proven most of them are not even from Syria.

They could go to the riches muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, or UAE, but they dont want them there for a reason:

They are economic migrants of Europe and muslim cultural invaders. They are all mostly male.

Most, if not all, bring the cancer that is Islam. Most will not even truly assimilate and are just waiting for those countries to turn to sharia and Islamic ideology.

Basically, its western civilization committing suicide.

Also, all those countries, should help their OWN citizens first.
>>
Most refugees passing over 4 EU Boarders till they arrive to Germany. . They say they didnt feel secure in hungary slovakia ... so there no longer war-refugees.. they searchin just for the Land with the Most asyl-benefits
>>
>>56465578

Immigration and welfare do not work together.
>>
>>56465986
Indeed, not to mention the fact that majority are not even from Syria. The majority also being young males, not women and children. Also a lot of the people supposedly from Syria are using fake passports anyway,

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/paris-terror-attack-the-booming-black-market-for-fake-syrian-passports-a6744041.html

You can debate whether all of this is ok or not, but call it what it is, certainly not a refugee crisis, but rather a mass importing of people from the 3rd world.
>>
this whole thing is a joke

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3329031/Afghans-seeking-asylum-buy-fake-Taliban-threat-letters.html
>>
>>56465578
bumping
>>
>>56465765
Who's being forced? The US and 140+ other countries signed a UN treaty stating that they would help resettle refugees. Those countries are free to take their names off of it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8n-eo5fDYU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzVJTHIvqw8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPmvJ7Zt8qM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjnV1pvirdU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky3ZresFd2k
>>
>>56465578
>get threatened by ISIS
>forced to leave their home
>have to give all their money to reach Europe
>y-you must go back, fucking invaders!
/pol/ made me lose my faith in humanity.
>>
File: 6490512_t.jpg (7 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
6490512_t.jpg
7 KB, 200x146
>>56467424
>france
>being pro-refugees
>>
>>56465578
most of them are muslims and/or blacks
>>
>>56467022
I didn't sign shit Jamal
>>
They smell really, really bad.
>>
>>56467674
kek
>>
>>56465578
ISIS has said they've hidden 4k fighters among them.
ISIS doesn't bluff.
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3084800/Med-boats-secret-cargo-jihadis-bound-Britain-ISIS-terrorists-smuggled-Europe-posing-refugees-intelligence-analysts-fear.html
>>
File: muslim shariah poll3.png (11 KB, 405x294) Image search: [Google]
muslim shariah poll3.png
11 KB, 405x294
>>56465578
Res Ipsa Loquitur.
>>
File: reinstalling.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
reinstalling.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>56465578
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
>>
>>56465578
We don't owe them anything.
>>
>>56467424
>French
>Already getting slaughtered by the 100s
>still supporting the tidal wave of aggressors that will ultimately result in YOUR death

Were you one of the ones clapping and cheering as they arrived by any chance?
>>
These are wild
>>
>>56465682
No they don't you fucking kek
>>
I'm not even against refugees.Bring them all over for all I care. I hope they fast track them even. All its going to take is one attack from these refugees to cement the failure of the democrat party. A new era will begin.
>>
>>56467424
>first bomb them to the smithereens
>hmm,what could we do to make them even worse off
>yes let's take all their young men so they can never recover

My argument against taking refugees is that the country these people are leaving from needs them more than us. It's extremely unethical and selfish thing to do. Countries that take Syrian refugees are contributing to further destruction of Syria. People who advocate for taking refugees are heartless, self centered people.
>>
>>56467674
Dis
>>
What about the threat that ISIS made about bombing the US today?
Whats going on about that?
>>
>>56465578
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clash_of_Civilizations

The refugees will not just magically adopt Western values and live in harmony. Human rights, democracy, modernity come from a long culture heritage which will take more than a few generations to seep in even ignoring how xenophobic, insular, and fundamentalist Muslim communities are.
>>
>>56465578
theyre cutlure will impact the comfortable safe environment that the whiteman has made for me.

Why would I let anything do that?
>>
>>56465578
1. countries are responsible for their own people first
2. refugees are an economic burden
3. refugees represent an influx of people who are not patriots, and will put themselves before their country
4. countries that create wars should be responsible for cleaning them up, otherwise refugees become a weapon of war themselves
5. refugees may not assimilate
6. refugees bring the conflicts the fled for with them
7. many refugees are simply illegal immigrants
8. refugees don't stop at the first safe place they come to, they treat it as a round the world ticket
9. many have backwards cultural views
>>
How many refugees are in EU as a whole?
>>
File: MUSLIM-SCUM-1.jpg (66 KB, 468x326) Image search: [Google]
MUSLIM-SCUM-1.jpg
66 KB, 468x326
>>56465578

A PICTURE IS WORTH A 1000 WORDS
>>
>>56471705

Over 30,000,000
>>
>>56472947
source?
>>
File: REFUGEES FLOODING INTO EUROPE.jpg (1 MB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
REFUGEES FLOODING INTO EUROPE.jpg
1 MB, 1180x842
>>56466246

99% men
>>
File: REFUGEE-CHILDREN.jpg (306 KB, 2048x1359) Image search: [Google]
REFUGEE-CHILDREN.jpg
306 KB, 2048x1359
>>56465578

HERE'S YOUR FUCKING SYRIAN ORPHAN
>>
File: REFUGEE-CHILDREN-1.jpg (100 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
REFUGEE-CHILDREN-1.jpg
100 KB, 620x465
>>56465578

HERE'S ANOTHER
>>
>>56465578
fuck i'll play but i'm only acting btw

Its morally wrong to not help these people, we are bombing their homes. 1 isis terrorist shouldn't spoil the entire religion as 1 kkk terrorist should spoil the entire christan race. Its only right to aid these people, were the ones killing them and destroying their homes, and i say we should help them. We should educate them and help them while they're down since we're the assholes not them, reverse the situation and tell me you wouldn't do the same.
>>
>>56465578

HERE'S ANOTHER CUTTING OFF SOMEONE'S HEAD

ALL YOU PRO-REFUGEE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE TRAITORS TO YOUR FUCKING COUNTRIES
>>
>>56473619
Hell im ok with sharia, but can i still be white and make money?
>>
>>56465578
Turkic (Anatolian Greeks)
Hun (Dacians)
Alan (Pannonians)
Mongol (Loads)
Goth (Romans, Celts)
Frank (Romans, Celts)
Slav (Germanics)
Vandal (Romans)
Uighur (Sibir)
Aryan (Mohenjo Daro)
Zulu (Xhosa)
Jute (Celtic Brits)
Arab (Loads)
English, Scottish, Spanish, French, Dutch (Aboriginal)
Japanese (Ainus)
Irish (Picts)
Bulgar (Thracians)
Latins (Celts, Semites)

All of these groups mass migrated into land inhabited by other people, outbred the indigenous people, subjugated them, eradicated them, and completely supplanted the former people's indigenous culture.

If it weren't for mass migration, Turkey would be in Central Asia, Bulgaria would be in Russia, North Africa would be a culturally and religiously diverse place, and there'd be two whole continents of cultures unique from anything in Asia, Africa, or Europe.

Mass migration kills people, nations, AND the precious "diversity" people who are pro migration advocate.
>>
>>56473634

You're the stupidest piece of shit on this thread.

WE"RE not bombing THEM--the civilians. Are hands are so fucking tied by the "rules" of war, almost 70% of sorties don't end up bombing and come back with their payloads. We strictly bomb clearly identifiable ISIS targets only.

ALL the destruction within the cities that is destroying the civilian areas is done by ISIS, the Rebels and Assad's soldiers.

Educate yourself you stupid fuck.
>>
Their culture and society is what led to them no longer being able to live in their own country. So then they want to take their culture and society on a road-tour without having to adapt to the culture of a civilized country.
>>
>>56473634
>>56474101
haha you guys are like the whole of america between you

one that believes the US milliraty only has major effects on millitats, and the other is a bleeding heart who thinks we can educate our way out of problems and do things nicely

this is why the US can't resolve conflicts
they pat the burning dog everywhere they go

they cause a greater evil be escalating conflict, then re-enter on humanitarian grounds to make a half asses effort at patching things up
>>
>they dont qualify as refugees
>they would be better helped in places that share the same language,culture,societal values,etc
>there is zero way to vet them
>they would face harsher circumstances in places where they dont understand the languange,values, culture, etc.
>>
File: 1293134861062.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1293134861062.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
>>56467022
The UN is going to force me and my family into hobbit homes. They'll disarm me with their black helicopters and give my home to some radical muslim who'll mutilate the genitals of the fine female bitches here in California. Then they'll give them the guns they took from me and force me to accept Islam and follow Sharia Law.
>>
>>56465578

I just don't fucking like them. I think they are cowards. I love my land, I know it's every colour and plant and gully and billabong. I would never leave, if someone came to my land and started some serious shit with my Queen I would gladly feed them to the wild dogs.

Mind you if they can run cattle from horseback well I got a job for them...
>>
My neighbor has been threatening to kill me ever since I moved in, and going around talking about how I’m a terrible, backwards idiot who shouldn’t exist and so on, but a few months ago, he must have had a change of heart: he gave me ten boxes labeled TERMITES, and told me that, if I opened all the boxes in my house, they’d bring me wealth, luck, and virtue, but if I didn’t, I’d lose all my money and everyone would call me evil.

I’m cautious by nature, so I only opened half of them that night, and decided I’d wait a while and see what happened before opening the rest. But now there are tunnels all through the wood in my house, and they’re covered in brown pellets and what look like fish scales. The walls and ceilings have started sagging, the wood sounds hollow when I knock it, and a whole room collapsed in on itself yesterday. Is this a curse? I can’t imagine what would have caused it…

Anyway, my question is: in order to get rid of the mysterious curse, do you think I have to open all five of the other boxes labeled TERMITES, or can I get away with only opening four?
>>
Because either they were too pussy to fight and defend their country or they are just Isis undercover either way they don't deserve solace
>>
>>56465578
You can accommodate more of them in Turkey than in the US/Europe.
>>
>organized, equipped, religiously driven group focused on terrorism for political manipulation and world domination

>religion approves of murder, subjugation of women, pedophilia and rape

>religion literally has a doctrinal strategy of faking peacefulness and moderacy to allow for the infiltration of enemy cultures

>religion literally has a doctrinal strategy of immigrating to enemy nations to spread the religion and out-breed enemy inhabitants

>followers are not subtle about it

>maybe a few hundred million people take the good bits of the religion and want to be left alone

>most of these few hundred million people aren't doing jack shit to stop the others except for holding signs and "denouncing" them and tweeting sweet nothings

>well organized group plans on radicalizing and militarizing the majority of the 1.5 billion followers to create an army of god by giving the west no choice

GUYS ISLAM IS NOT THE ISSUE

TERRORISM HAS NO RELIGION

NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS

It's too late you slack jawed fuckers. Moderate Islam let this shit happen. So did any idiot that confused "tolerance" and "political correctness" with being a spineless fuck. They infect, lie in wait and then spring into action when the time is right. These attacks are meant to be the catalyst for war. What can you do? You can't let these attacks continue without stripping more freedoms from your people and making you nations more like prisons. You can't kick them out without radicalizing them and causing tons of butthurt and violence. You can't really do anything without inciting more violence, including nothing, which is what we've been doing.

Maybe I'm the hypocrite? Maybe I didn't do enough? Maybe, just maybe, if I wrote an eloquent essay a few years ago, it could have influenced people to think more clearly? Or maybe it would have been a waste of time? It's likely that it was just disregarded as racist, islamaphobic nonsense, the same way this post is going to be disregarded now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
File: The True Face of Islam.jpg (205 KB, 1000x515) Image search: [Google]
The True Face of Islam.jpg
205 KB, 1000x515
>>56478539

Internationally, deaths from terrorism experienced a "dramatic rise" in 2014, increasing by 80% from 2013, according to a study by the Institute for Economics and Peace.
There were 32,658 people killed in terrorist attacks last year -- nine times more than there were in 2000, it says.

87% of these terrorist acts were carried out by Muslims.
>>
File: franceneedsmorerefugees.jpg (1 MB, 709x982) Image search: [Google]
franceneedsmorerefugees.jpg
1 MB, 709x982
>>56467424
>>
>>56473568

I would open her gates.
>>
File: European Migrant Crisis.png (279 KB, 1452x669) Image search: [Google]
European Migrant Crisis.png
279 KB, 1452x669
How about the fact that they're not fucking refugees to begin with?
>>
File: squidward.png (352 KB, 620x500) Image search: [Google]
squidward.png
352 KB, 620x500
>>56470102
>My argument against taking refugees is that the country these people are leaving from needs them more than us. It's extremely unethical and selfish thing to do. Countries that take Syrian refugees are contributing to further destruction of Syria.

Seriously?
Leaving them in Syria would be the dumb thing to do. ISIS is on their doorsteps. If they stay, they will get slaughtered or they would be forced to join ISIS instead, thus making them even more dangerous.
>>
>>56481867
See >>56481267

>slaughtered or they would be forced to join ISIS
If something is threatening your country, why not stay and fight it instead of running cowardly?
>>
If they had balls, they would do precisely what we are doing right now: defending our nations.
>>
>>56482327

>>It's baffling to watch this unending and rancorous debate on Syrian refugees when there are in fact none. There are zero.

Stopped reading right there.

>If something is threatening your country, why not stay and fight it instead of running cowardly?

If your family members are under threat then of course you would get them out as well. B-but these refugees are mostly men? Of course they are, because the journey is no field trip. It's dangerous. And once they arrive in the European country the desire, they can fill up forms and also secure a better travel for their loved ones. That's how it works.
Also, Syria is an absolute nightmare. The secular rebels (if they ever truly existed) are now gone. The only sides left to fight for are either ISIS or the tyrant Assad. Pick your poison. Who would you choose? Or would you say "fuck you all, I'm out"?
>>
>>56483507
>The only sides left to fight for are either ISIS or the tyrant Assad. Pick your poison. Who would you choose? Or would you say "fuck you all, I'm out"?
If there's 2 million people, all young men willing to fight they can fight for themselves. Or I'm sure someone among them is strong enough to lead against Assad and ISIS. (And then end up being worse than either of them, probably)
>>
>>56482559
I'd like to hear you say that on the front lines.
>>
>>56483507
The trip to Europe is more dangerous than a nightmare-like warzone? An "absolute nightmare" as you said.
>>
>>56483507
>Or would you say "fuck it all, I'm out"

Well, did your countrymen, or the Germans or people of Eastern Europe run away from their countries when the fucking Soviet Union was rampaging through their countries, completely unopposed? No. They stayed in their countries and endured. I think this is what separates Europeans from Arabs. EU is letting in a bunch of cowards who will (further) dilute the European society.
>>
File: underage-refugees.jpg (180 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
underage-refugees.jpg
180 KB, 600x450
>>56465578
>>
>>56465578
I don't let strangers into my home, beggars can't be choosers, go get welfare somewhere else.
>>
>>56465578
We are letting in both victim and attacker and enabling the attacker to finish the job. This has already happened several times in the American Southwest, where women were dumb enough to think they could escape Cartel revenge-rape and murder in the land of the free. The people who think they are helping are the same people who legally recognized Muslim arranged child marriages.
>>
Refugee crisis

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/many-british-muslims-put-islam-first/
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rotherham-child-abuse-scandal-paedophile-4113152

https://news.vice.com/article/smorgasbord-of-hate-the-islamic-state-finds-fresh-recruits-in-swedens-angry-young-men?utm_source=vicenewsfb

http://www.dw.com/en/identifying-the-roots-of-immigrant-crime/a-1953916

https://ofpsychandsociety.wordpress.com/2015/09/24/immigration-and-crime-in-scandinavia/

http://www.politico.eu/article/molenbeek-broke-my-heart-radicalization-suburb-brussels-gentrification/
>>
>>56484252
I never said that the trip is more dangerous. It isn't, but it is difficult and there are barriers. It costs money, and many refugees cannot afford it. Smugglers are very eager to exploit them. Ships are usually overcrowded. Many other people are in line and want to get to Europe first. Beggars can't negotiate.

Also, ISIS and the Syrian government are very eager to recruit young men into their ranks. Another reason for them to leave first.
>>
>>56484319
>Well, did your countrymen, or the Germans or people of Eastern Europe run away from their countries when the fucking Soviet Union was rampaging through their countries, completely unopposed? No.

Been a long time since my history class, but from what I remember, millions of Germans and Austrians did flee as the Soviets were coming.
>>
>>56467424

>not staying and fighting for your people and country

I guess it's not a religion of peace, just a religion of ducks.
>>
>>56465578
I don't have an argument against political refugees seeking asylum because they're in danger. However, if you are safe in Turkey, and you try to go someplace else because you can get more money, you are no longer a political refugee, you're an economic migrant and you need to get in line behind everyone else
>>
>>56465578
Here

This is all you need to know, look at our "favelas" growth over the years, keep in mind people didnt move there , well only nigger foreigners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMimQtB7AWg
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1086x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1086x800
Can't think of a reason at all.
>>
>>56487962
DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>56467424
Yeah fuck laws and borders, let them all in! What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>56465578
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a2kw_nYxLY

>>56465765

>>56465986

>>56466246

>>56467022
tfw the UN is becoming a world government

>>56481867
its the smart thing to do
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E

here ya go senpai
>>
Y chromosomes
>>
>>56490382
KEK
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.