[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you are seriously concerned that you personally or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 22
File: lena.jpg (577 KB, 2130x3000) Image search: [Google]
lena.jpg
577 KB, 2130x3000
How many of you are seriously concerned that you personally or someone you love is going to be injured in a terrorist attack?
>>
>>56465451
I am not because I don't care about anyone and I do not particularly like myself.
>>
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>56465451
Waste of time m8. Live your fucking life. Nothing you can do for the most part.
>>
Hah tricks on you I don't love anyone.
>>
>>56465529
Redhead from tatu. Hands off fuck stain. She's mine.
>>
>>56465529
Lena Katina, Russian artist, former member of TATU, and my waifu.
>>
>>56465451
I keep two guns loaded at all times in case the terrorists come for me.

They won't find an easy target if they do.
>>
I'm not because I don't live in a big city
>>
>>56465451

0% concerned because I there's this thing called "probability" and "statistics"

You should check them out fatso
>>
>>56465551
/thread
>>
>>56465451
>tfw noone wants to bomb your town
feels bad man
>>
>>56465551
This is the attitude of the c ucked.

In America, you can protect yourself by being armed.
>>
File: 1404403833962.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1404403833962.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
>>56465681
What's it like, living in California?
>>
>>56465451
im not, poland is white
>>
>>56465711
shut up
either annex us or stop rubbing it in
>>
It is more lightly you'll be seriously injured or killed in a car crash, a lightning strike, a house fire or slipping over in the shower and breaking your neck along with a shit load of other stuff.but you don't think about and get scared of that do you?
If you live outside of a major city a terrorist attack is something you honestly don't have to think about at all.
>>
>>56465711
>nothing you can do for the most part
Read the entire post shit head. It'll be a little too late if you're shot in the back.
>>
Terrorism isn't shit, the thing I worry about is demographics.

I can't imagine a realistic scenario in which white Europeans won't be a minority in their countries within a few decades.
>>
Nukes are the only thing that can kill u. Everything else will kill somebody else, because the probabilty that u are one of tge ppl who die in a non nuclear attack is like 1/million. Relax
>>
>>56465451

I don't want strangers in my country or yours being attacked by terrorists either anon.
>>
>dont go to football games anymore
>dont go to pleb concerts
>drive a car
>dont go clubbing anymore

0.01%

That being said, Im more worried about showing my power-level, which could get me killed by some tusken raider.
>>
I used to take the Toronto Subway everyday and transfer at the busiest downtown hub station at rush hour…Terrorism is something I thought about.

Now I don't commute, so I'm not worried.

Just avoid crowds or iconic buildings and you don't have much to worry about.

If I lived in NY or London I probably wouldn't take the subway at rush hour.

Most people will have no problems.
>>
>>56465622
Kek Im just waiting too. Shotgun, full pipe, 5 mags topped of for the AR, .500 magnum tucked away. And a .40, just carrying day to day for work.

I really want to gib a mofo.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 960x954) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 960x954
Not really.

Last time mudslimes tried something down here an off duty cop stopped both of them by himself
>>
>>56465451

I'm about 0.01% concerned.

I did tell my family they shouldn't go shopping on Black Friday because something is likely going to happen, but that's it.

The only person I'm really worried about is Trump, because I have a feeling he is the type of figure that could make a psychotic leftist come completely unhinged and go full terrorist.
>>
>>56465635
>>56465670
>>56465823
>>56465880

These guys get it.

I live in a small town in the midwest USA. Nobody is going to bomb us here. Even if I was in a big city, the odds are incredibly small. There's a greater chance of me falling down the stairs and breaking my neck than a terrorist getting me.

These are irrefutable facts. So why is everyone so fucking scared of ISIS? Why spend all the tax dollars on all the military resources, why give up freedoms? The threat isn't that great yet people are acting like this is practically WWIII scale.
>>
>>56466407

The truth is that most people, even on /pol/, are good blue pilled goyim who want to live in fear. They want to be limited by external influences so they have excuses for their actions. They can't handle actual freedom, which is in the mind. True freedom is living without fear and leaving the things you have no control over up to God.
>>
Moderately concerned. I live in a city that took in 10k migrants and a location a few miles from my house is apparently going to be attacked by ISIS tonight.
>>
>>56465451
no. terrorist attacks rarely happens.
muslims chimping out isn't rare tho. thats what i'm concerned about.
>>
>>56465451
Not me
>>
Girlfriend goes to University in a city that's currently in a lockdown with 2 terrorists running around.maximum terror alert. Maximum terror alert where current alert stands for "very serious and imminent threat". She takes the trains to there, and IS specifically threatened the train line to Brussels some months ago. Her university is closed down too, for tomorrow. Though the chance of her getting killed in a road accident are so much bigger, so I don't really worry.
>>
File: nigger-invasion-woman-logic.png (517 KB, 720x605) Image search: [Google]
nigger-invasion-woman-logic.png
517 KB, 720x605
>>56465451
I'm more concerned with markets going to shit afterwards, and fuckhead liberals asking for even more niggers to show how tolerant we are of being killed.
>>
File: 5628a73d70e8e[1].jpg (138 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
5628a73d70e8e[1].jpg
138 KB, 1200x675
>>56465820
>>56465837
Don't worry. I'm sure your government will protect you. It's not like the muslims attacked your parliament or anything.
>>
not concerned at all. i have a much better chance being shot by a nigger, or run over by a drunk driving illegal
>>
>>56466778
I didn't expect that anti-climactic ending.
>>
>>56466778
I go to uni in Brussels too, but desu, right now with all the police and military running around, it's probably safer than ever going into brussels
>>
>>56466203
They got my information when they hacked the DOD personnel records. I'm actually on their hit list. I really doubt they'll really come after me, but if they do, they won't find a soft target like they did at Chattanooga.
>>
>>56467047
you really think you're that important that ISIS will come after you? delusions of grandeur, much?
>>
>>56465451

Less than I'm worried about them being hit by a car... so not much as all
>>
I dont have any friends or family
My cat wont be killed by terrorists because all he does is sleep in my bed all day
>>
>>56466778
>>56467028
If terrorism really had no religion. If islam really were a religion of peace. If muslims really did just want to integrate into your society and live as you do. The muslims would have given up those terrorists already. They would have turned them in. Instead, they're sheltering and hiding them. Muslims truly are the common enemy of mankind.
>>
File: 1438793990022.jpg (157 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1438793990022.jpg
157 KB, 1280x853
>>56467028
Too bad there isn't a "Vrijwilligers Korps" (Volunteer force) with very specific kind of training in order to guard large civil places. I'd bet there would be lots of volunteers. Would apply instantly
>>
>>56467237
What if the terrorists kill you? Who will feed your cat then?
>>
>>56467160
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/isis-claims-to-release-another-us-military-hit-list/

Probably not. None of the others on their lists has actually been attacked. But it's best to be prepared. They did hack the personnel files and got everyone's information.
>>
>>56467256
i dont believe any of that islam of peace crap m8
But stay reasonable, there's really not too much chance i'll get murdered tomorrow sitting at home watching TV on my free day
>>
>>56467284
icon motorcyle jacket for operating?
>>
>>56466967
Jesus christ. Just shut the fuck up I never said anything about our government or feeling safe. But sure, keep telling yourself those guns will protect you.
>>
>>56467284
that does sound pretty good, 9.5/10 would apply
>>
>>56467344
>What if the terrorists kill you?
Jokes on them I work in a hardened concrete basement surrounded by thick trees. They would have to shoot all the armed people on the top floor first.
>Who will feed your cat then?
He can open doors and windows on his own, he wont be hungry anytime soon.
>>
>>56467369
fair enough, i'd prepare too in your case
>>
>>56467374
Perhaps you're right. What if they poison the water supply, though? Release dangerous bacteria in all the grocery stores? Contaminate the mail with anthrax? Spread Ricin or Sarin on the subway? Detonate a dirty bomb over the city, spreading radioactive particles everywhere?
>>
>>56467437
The guns won't protect me. I'll protect me. The guns are just tools to enable me to do that.
>>
>implying i'm not a muslim
>implying i'm not joining my brothers in raqqa soon
enjoy your degenerate civilization while you can, c*cks
>>
>>56467518
Cool then.
>>
>>56465451
Basically doesn't register as a threat, especially when compared to driving or heart disease.
>>
>>56467598
in that case i'm pretty much as good as dead.
The only thing we can do right now is hope the police fucks up the muslim scumbags before they can do anything dangerous
>>
>>56467648
>implying you're not getting v& soon
Enjoy Guantanamo.
>>
>>56465811
Never change my friend
>>
>>56465451
I am more concerned with liberal immigration policy than terrorists. You are always going to have radical nutcases but once a culture is undermined and it's native populace sold out your entire heritage and hope is gone.
>>
>>56467648
here comes the party van
>>
>>56467753
That's not the attitude of survivors, anon. Survivors say, "fuck the odds, I'm not going down."
>>
>>56467817
what exactly can i do to prevent a nuke going off in my backyard?
>>
>>56465451
Not very concerned that myself or someone I know will get injured but I am concerned that ISIS could use chem/bio/nuclear weapon in a major US or Euro city
>>
>>56466778

i hope she will be killed hahaha
>>
I feel this thread is aimed more at countries that dont have easy access to firearms, USAnons.
>>
>>56467524
Paranoia is always good too. Well, some say paranoia, I say situational awareness.

I hear they have been buying fake UPS and other service uniforms. You never know.
>>
Pic is actually amazingly cyincal without the text.
>politicians are so weak or people are so indifferent that changes can only be made on the backs of the dead
>>
File: Daesh.jpg (44 KB, 800x454) Image search: [Google]
Daesh.jpg
44 KB, 800x454
>>56465451
Very because I love Americans. I'm smart enough to know that the chances of me being personally effected by a terrorist attack are very low, however I want to prevent innocent people from dying to Muslim pig violence. It also hit home in the Paris attacks because the US student who died went to my alma mater.
>>
>>56465451

I live in a rural area. Terrorists only hurt me in the sense of fucking up the economy. Mortal danger is zero.
>>
File: 1423870312328.jpg (69 KB, 742x487) Image search: [Google]
1423870312328.jpg
69 KB, 742x487
>>56465451
not at all concerned really.

Australia has been pretty safe from attacks thus far except for one hostage situation where the guy was more a crazy sympathizer than an actual organised IS member.

Plus, the only people who died were probably only killed because the police fucked up the breach.

I'm even less worried because I don't live in a large city. I live in the popular tourist destination of Cairns, but there are much better targets really.
>>
>>56467648
Reported just in case lmao
>>
File: Outdoors-Nuclear-Protection[1].jpg (101 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Outdoors-Nuclear-Protection[1].jpg
101 KB, 720x540
>>56467880
You can burn down the local mosque.

Anyway, it's probably not realistic to expect the muslims to use a nuclear weapon, simply for the fact that if they could, they damn sure would have by now. That doesn't mean, however, you should discount the possibility of one of them getting creative with how they're going to attack you.

But, realistically, if you do come under nuclear attack, there are things you can do to give yourself the best chance to survive, depending on how far away you are from ground zero, and how large the yield is. If you see a flash like sunlight coming from the wrong direction, no matter what you do, don't look at it. Instead, immediately go prone, against anything close to you that could be cover. Exhale, and hold your breath with empty lungs. Turn your head away from the light, close your eyes, and cover the back of your neck with your hands. Wait for the pressure wave to hit, but don't get up once it passes. A return pressure wave will come back the opposite direction in a few seconds. After that, it's probably safe to breathe again. You need to then jump up and get as far from the area as you possibly can. Get in a car, if any are still drive-able. Steal it if you have to, nobody will care. Remember that the EMP may have fucked with the computer in any car that was running when the bomb went off, so you'll probably need a car that was off at that exact moment. Get to a hospital as soon as you can, since you've probably been irradiated, and may have ingested a large amount of radioactive material. Do not try to be a hero, do not stop to help other people. You are a casualty, and need to save yourself first.
>>
>>56465451
My wife actually commutes straight through a major airport. I'm a little worried but considering the chances of anything actually happening being very low, the chance of getting injured or killed when present at a happening being fairly low and the times that she is at the airport not being the busiest.... I'd say theres not much cause for concern.

That said... I have already studied a bit with her about the psychology of panicking crowds, we have gone over possible escape and attack routes from every point in her daily commute and we made a list of do's and don'ts in case of habbeningz. We also have bugout bags, several exit strategies (we live in the center of a major city) and about two weeks worth of bottled water and fresh food stored.

Better safe than sorry I guess? No ammount of preparation can really save you but it gives some peace of mind and might just give you the 0.1% edge you need to say "not today".
>>
File: lena-katina.jpg (174 KB, 838x1379) Image search: [Google]
lena-katina.jpg
174 KB, 838x1379
Yeah, I basically live innawoods, have plenty of guns, backup water supply, plenty of emergency food onhand.... the works.

I travel to major cities several times a year though, every few years go overseas somewhere, etc. I don't worry about terrorism. I worry about stuff like car crashes and ferrel dindus but not terrorism.

Just the US and it's cities are so vast... 9/11 wasn't even that huge if put into perspective. Then what have we had since, the Boston bombing? That's nothing.

Sure theoretically there could be biological attacks or nuclear attacks or something along those lines yet I can't help but notice it hasn't happened yet. Maybe someday it will, but I play the odds and the odds tell me I have little to worry about... at least from terrorists.
>>
I'm off to Greece after Christmas with my old man (muh greek heritage) and my waifu is flying up to meet me there a bit later on. We're together in Greece for a week and then off to Muslimville (Germany) for 10 days together.

Ngl, I've thought about it.
>>
>>56465451
I'm more likely to be killed by a nigger or an illegal immigrant then from a terrorist attack.
>>
File: brussels1122.jpg (83 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
brussels1122.jpg
83 KB, 600x600
>>56465451
I am. I'm from Belgium and my parents as well as my siblings live in Brussels. I was genuinely terrified today.
>>
>>56467598
>>56467817
What do you suggest? Filtering and/or destilling all the beverages you drink? Not eating anything uncooked? Walking around with a facemask/gloves/hazmat suit? Not going out anymore?

Face it, there's a tradeoff between the risk of dying and the expense to prevent it. I'm not saying you shouldn't be prepared for these scenarios, but being paranoid already is just silly.

>>56467792
I'll thank the heavens for every terrorist attack. The cultural change they bring about will save more people than they could reasonably kill.
>>
File: 1433886253308.png (226 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
1433886253308.png
226 KB, 528x404
>>56468620
>mfw you're out chopping wood one day and some allahu snackbar snipes you and takes the perfect innawoods shelter to prepare attacks with his bros.
>>
>>56468739
You probably should refrain from eating anything uncooked anyway, if you've got muslims in your city.

But, yeah, you should probably have a few military rations or shelf stable meals at home just in case. Enough to get you through a few days in an emergency. Known good water, too, as well as a way to purify additional water if you need to. Owning a gas mask is not a bad idea either. It certainly can't hurt.

But, really, the expense to prevent it is to simply not have the muslims in the first place. What are they contributing anyway? How much risk are they worth?
>>
>>56466967
Better to have your goverment attacked than be attacked by your own government
>>
>>56469040
Better to not have muslims to attack either one.
>>
>>56465451
>How many of you are seriously concerned that you personally or someone you love is going to be injured in a terrorist attack?

Unlikely. Live in a medium size city that is really of no importance.

My family? Well my parents are police officers back home in Northern Ireland...so it's actually a lot safer for them these days compared to say the 1980s.
>>
>>56468871
Unlikely as... well first of all why the fuck would anyone even come here? Second, I'm actually pretty well hidden by terrain, third anyone close enough to have line of sight for a shot would set off the dogs...
>>
>>56465451
Living in NJ, I'm not constantly worried about it, but people I know are going into NYC all the time, and when I know someone I love is going there, I do worry about it a little
>>
>>56468002
Ruthless.
>>
>>56465451
Not me. I worry about a lot of shit, but not that
>>
>>56469154
Agreed
>>
File: 1447676243537.jpg (143 KB, 735x845) Image search: [Google]
1447676243537.jpg
143 KB, 735x845
>>56465451
Fairly certain something like that won't happen, but if it does, I'll make sure to go full Breivik.

Ha-ha, just kidding, secret services. You know I'm a funny guy!
>>
File: 1444397913879.jpg (14 KB, 450x306) Image search: [Google]
1444397913879.jpg
14 KB, 450x306
Terrorism is a media stunt, that's all.

Tens of thousands *will* die in horrible agony in car accidents this year. Guaranteed. Nobody's on a crusade to stop that because it barely makes the news.

Add an extra week's worth of casualties that make it on the news with flashy graphics and 24/7 coverage and it's "OMG the world is ending because of muh terror please take away more of my rights!"
>>
>>56465451
0% because its only me that I have to worry about and I give 0 fucks
>>
>>56465451
I had a really good friend of mine staying in Paris for a month. Immediately called her to ask if she was alright. I have already lost family members to shitskins, I would rather I do not lose any friends.
>>
You are more likely to get shot by a cop than be killed by a terrorist.
>>
File: 1447776185900.jpg (339 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1447776185900.jpg
339 KB, 1200x900
>>56465451
I'm NEET and have no friends, so not very.
>>
>>56465451
Vaguely. I hope terrorists fuck up NY, but entire family is in NJ. I've told them to get out of there, but they're pretty set in their ways, so if anything happens to them it's they're own fault for living in such a horrible state.
>>
>>56468911
>refrain from eating anything uncooked anyway, if you've got muslims in your city
Eh... I'd not eat at a muslim restaurant, but they can't poison everything, muslims buy at the same places afterall.

>simply not have the muslims in the first place
You're preaching to the choir m8.
>>
>>56465451
Its already happened. Though I am not concerned it will happen again.
>>
>>56465451

I'm much more concerned about "African-American" attacks than Muslim attacks.
>>
File: 14432.jpg (24 KB, 390x376) Image search: [Google]
14432.jpg
24 KB, 390x376
>>56465451
Are you joking? /pol/ collectively can't possibly wait for the next big attack just so more people get redpilled
>>
>>56470175
They can poison all the ham, and the muslims would all be safe.

Besides, if there's one thing the muslims have been consistent on, it is that they do not care about causing casualties to other muslims.
>>
>>56466966
You are confusing an aggressive and brainwashed few with a majority who only wish to live lives with some hope for themselves and their children, without risk of war or oppression - much like most of us do.
>>
>>56465451
Always aware, semi-concerned.
>>
File: before you do this no.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
before you do this no.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1044
>>56471707
australia, do you ever just not?
>>
>>56465451
I know right I mean come on, seriously!
It's the current year!
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDgcc5Sif3k

This is pretty much how I feel.
>>
File: nuke-blast.jpg (51 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
nuke-blast.jpg
51 KB, 600x360
>>56465451

GUARANTEE 1000% TERRORISTS WILL OBTAIN NUKES WITHIN 10 YEARS AND THEY USE IT AGAINST NYC, WASHINGTON, LONDON, PARIS AND MAYBE BERLIN.

SO A BUNCH OF YOU GOT 10 YEARS OR LESS BEFORE YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES ARE INCINERATED INTO ASH.

SO LIVE IT UP NOW, YOU'LL SOON BE DEAD.
>>
my girlfriend has lived in NYC all her life and she's told me (in great confidence) that despite coming from a career cop/firefighter family, she's never really gotten over 9/11 and feels anxious every year around that time

Once I finish up my law degree I'm going to pack up with her and move to a rural state, pass the bar, and get some nice quiet little place so she doesn't have to feel afraid anymore.
>>
>>56472249
Nice bait fuck head.
>>
>>56465451
Not me. I love living in the middle of nowhere. Lots of privately owned firearms + low population density = unattractive target for terrorists. It's highly improbable that you'll be killed by terrorists in a major city, much less out here. More concerned about some random breaking into my house. Fucking dopeheads everywhere these days.
>>
Not seriously concerned, really - but I'm a little anxious at the moment. Been in an on-again, off-again relationship with a Belgian girl for a few years and she's pissed off and not speaking to me at the moment; rightly or wrongly, whether we're fucking like rabbits or at each other's throats we're each the closest friend the other has and for her to be pissed off an incommunicado at a time when there's an imminent prospect of a mass casualty attack not that far from where she lives bothers me a little because I know that if something goes down I'll stress about it til I know she's not involved.

But no, routinely, I'm never seriously concerned. Terrorism is a serious threat to Western polity, and worthy of serious attention, but the real truth is the likelihood of being affected by it is low.
>>
>>56465451
pull out my 9 and lay them niggers down
>>
>>56465451
I feel no fear.

The sooner shills and those who have held me back die the better.

This board needs to go the way of the dodo and let's get on with this shit.
>>
File: 1446669057666.jpg (150 KB, 772x1460) Image search: [Google]
1446669057666.jpg
150 KB, 772x1460
Its only a matter of time now
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.