[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>isn't protecting Americans Not trolling - and I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: s1.png (61 KB, 734x143) Image search: [Google]
s1.png
61 KB, 734x143
>isn't protecting Americans

Not trolling - and I think Trump is a funny guy, would enjoy it if he became the President of the United States - but what is it Americans think they need protecting from?

Honest to God not trolling, I'm just wondering. Is it a kind of literal protection, from attacks on American citizens in America/around the world, or is it a metaphoric one? I.e. Illegal immigrants and the like.
>>
>>56465266
It's not like a refugee situation is happening or anything

sage
>>
>>56465427
Where in the US are refugees flooding? And from where do they come?
>>
Anyone
>>
>>56465821

what rock have you been living in? I'd like to join
>>
protecting us from foreign invaders (illegals and "refugees"), homegrown communism(also known as "political correctness"), economic collapse.
>>
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/11/20/syrian-refugees-in-desperation-obama-offers-statistics-and-lies.html

Read this and then go back to Reddit and you and your liberal shills can come up with another plan.

Trump and his stats really triggered you guys.
>>
Are you sure you're not trolling lad?

Ideological warfare is just as valid a threat, if not moreso than outright warfare.
>>
>>56465821
>Where in the US are refugees flooding?
in the states
>And from where do they come?
americas, middle east and asia.
>>
>>56465266
I think most of his popularity derives from his economic populism. Things like:
1. No new free-trade agreements
2. Eliminate Work/Study visa programs
3. deport illegal immigrants.
4. make it harder for multinationals to dodge taxes

When he talks about "protecting" Americans, he's mostly talking about our jerbs.
>>
>>56465266
>some people think the current president sucks

Yea, that happens.
>>
>>56466838
>>56466656
That's all I'm asking pals. If they mean ideological or a physical attack. Everyone's too pissy and ready to argue to realise I'm acting a genuine question.

I wanted to know if there was some shit where Americans are genuinely under attack in a literal sense, that I didn't know about.

>>56466736
>reddit
>liberal shill
>triggered
That ain't me son
>>
>>56467204
Yeah, if I was American I would definitely vote for him. If not solely for his policies then just for his eagerness to troll his enemies. Unfortunately my choices will be either an upper crust snotty cunt or a crusty enemy of the white man, etc

>>56467133
What's the propportion of immigration for the US? As in, Mexicans make up 30%, Bolivians 3%, etc etc
>>
>>56467750
>What's the propportion of immigration for the US?
above 0.0000001% percent=way too high
>>
>>56467840
I ain't talking literacy rates John Carew
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.