[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Randlet brings some sense to the conversation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
God damn this man is so based. When did Americans start hating reason so much?

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/rand-paul-on-syrian-refugees-surveillance-and-isis-fight
>>
Trump stole Rand's thunder. Rand would be soaring in polls.
>>
>>56462667
His father is better all around and he didn't stand a chance either.
>>
>voting for a manlet
>>
File: 8fc (1).png (263 KB, 872x315) Image search: [Google]
8fc (1).png
263 KB, 872x315
>>56462953
One of the rare times I agree with a Swedish post
>>
>>56462547

>conversation

RRREEEEEEE

that word literaly triggers me so hard.
>>
>>56463034
>voting for someone based on how many inches they are from the ground
>>
>>56463479
>voting for a manlet
>>
>>56463479
why are you voting for a manlet then? does he make you feel taller?
>>
>>56463815
>>56463809
>>56463034
lanklet internet defense force out in full force.
>>
File: ZZyDYuc.jpg (268 KB, 2048x1382) Image search: [Google]
ZZyDYuc.jpg
268 KB, 2048x1382
>>56463815
>implying manlets don't have special powers

Do you even Napoleon?
>>
>>56462667
This. Trumps actually pretty libertarian. He wants to end the drug war and used to champion ending the drug war. Rand paul is the man just like ron paul but donald trump is great too
>>
>>56464954
>Libertarian
>invading Middle East to "take away the oil," denying freedom of religion to Muslims, trying Snowden for his exposure of unconstitutional surveillance, torturing suspected terrorists, trade restrictions

Pick one
>>
Holy fuck I thought that was Lincoln Chafee for a sec
>>
>>56464954
>Trumps actually pretty libertarian
>>
>>56462547
rand deserves imprisonment for opposing trump
>>
>>56463034

c'mon son
>>
>>56464954
>Trump
>Libertarian
Kill yourself.
>>
>>56464954
Hahahahahaha
>>
those of you saying trump is libertarian, you shold probably try that website isidewith.com . you might be surprised who you really support.

i got like 93% libertarian party, and bernie sanders came closer to my politics than trump. sounds crazy i know
>>
>>56468608
Fuck off Bernie shill
>>
>>56468608
and rand was my number one, at like 90% or something. i was surprised because i thought i didn't like Rand
>>
>>56462547
holy fuck why are american news sites always so fucking bloated with so much garbage
>>
>>56468650
i got 97% libertarian party and this was what i got
>>
>>56468660
Did you not like Rand based on disagreements with his positions or just in general?

I find that when most people bother to get to know his actual positions and why he holds them they find out they agreed all along and just didn't know it.
>>
>>56464954
Trump has actually spoken I'll of legal weed in Colorado, is for eminent domain, and wants assault weapon ban.
>>
Webb going independent is retarded
>>
>>56468940
i was fan of his father, but he portrays himself as a scummy politician. he's said some things i don't agree with foreign policy wise. i dk he just seems like an asshole.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.