[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Man shoots at police during no-knock raid when he though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 23
File: self-defense-against-cops.jpg (31 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
self-defense-against-cops.jpg
31 KB, 640x360
>Man shoots at police during no-knock raid when he thought it was an intruder and is now facing the death penalty.

Regardless of the races involved what are your thoughts on this /pol/?

>he officers were looking for drugs, yet none were found in the home. There was some questionable paraphernalia, but nothing indicative of drug dealing- or anything damning enough for a reasonable person to feel the need to take an officers llife.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/11/man-at-intruders-turns-out-it-was-a-no-knock/#
>>
>>56462318
They probably said because he shot at the officers outside his house trying to get in he wasnt covered by the castle rule. This is really sad accually. Poor bastard.
>>
>>56462318
Depends on his priors. If he was a felon and not allowed to have a gun, he is fucked.
If he has a clean record and the firearm is legal, he should get off. I'm sure there is more than what the race baiting article is reporting.
>>
File: 1377044539790.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1377044539790.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
>>56462318
>or anything damning enough for a reasonable person to feel the need to take an officers llife.
>Nothing to hide, nothing to fear comrade :^)
Bootlickers.
>>
>>56462318
>don't announce yourselves as police
>get shot entering home
>cry when you get shot

Legitimately dindu nuffin wrong.
>>
>>56462318

Fuck.

Why are BLM retards protesting the deaths of thugs, but ignoring this true american hero?
>>
He didn't kill anybody? Lame.

Police deserve it. No knock raids are fucking stupid and shouldn't be legal.
>>
>>56462318
don't care. Just because the Police found no drugs doesn't mean he's not a drug dealer, he was probably being watched for a long time which is why he got raided.
>>
File: 1436667620533.png (54 KB, 619x444) Image search: [Google]
1436667620533.png
54 KB, 619x444
>>56462994
Did you know you dont have to be a felon to be considered a "prohibited person" by the BATFE?

>libtarded SJW in your college course says something libtarded
>you disagree and put forward a counter- argument
>she always gives you frightful/dirty/shifty jewish glances after every class debate
>she lives in the dorm building next to yours
>pass by eachother everytime you go to or come from class
>One day you get a letter from the county

>ORDER OF PROTECTION FILED BY [libtard] AGAINST [you] REASON: THREATENING ATTTUDE CONCERNING HER POLITICAL AFFILIATIONS, STALKING BEHAVIOR

Congrats, you've become barred from ever owning or purchasing a firearm without ever committing a felony
>>
>>56463323
>Just because the Police found no drugs doesn't mean he's not a drug dealer

Just because the police didn't find the secret KFC Original Recipe doesn't mean he isn't Colonel Sanders.
>>
File: cops or soldiers.jpg (52 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
cops or soldiers.jpg
52 KB, 640x360
>>56463166
Bootlickers are always conservacücks, through and through.

>>56463288
Because he actually exercised his 2nd amendment right against a heavily-armed borderline paramilitary organization looking to bust him for the heinous crime of smoking a joint after work. Just so the cops can fulfill a quota and put a bag of dope on the table to say "look, we're earning our paychecks and swat gear!"

Libcücks are so delusional that they hate the police, but don't think anyone should have guns and should rely on those same supposedly corrupt police to protect them.
>>
>>56463602
That's such bullshit.

And why shouldn't stalkers bear arms anyway? They have rights.
>>
>>56464385
Dont forget that if you get charged with domestic assault/battery, you also instantly lose your gun rights.

>get inna fight with libtard gf
>she starts doing that thing from that one movie where she beats herself right in front of you
>then she throws some glass/fragile objects around just so the neighbors can hear
>calls the cops (if the neighbors haven't already) and says you're violent and beat her
>cops show up loaded for bear, and arrest you after seeing her crocodile tears, and the trashed house/apartment

>get charged with battery/assault/domestic violence

>get all your guns taken away and get barred from ever legally owing/buying guns again

>all without ever committing a felony
>>
>>56462318
I'm about as stormfront nigger nigger as you are going to find. But this sucks.

I'm afraid I don't know enough about the case to say for certain. So I keep a somewhat open mind. But what I have heard really stinks.

No knock raids are bullshit. If I were on the jury I'd very much give him the benefit of the doubt.

(Truth is more important to race, even to a racist)
>>
>>56462318
Shooting the cop was justified.
>>
>>56462318

legitimately dindu nuffin
>>
>>56462318
Free this nigger he dindu nuffin literally
>>
>>56462318
>during no-knock raid
your goddamn right
i am the one who knocks
>>
Sounds like self defense to me.
>>
>>56462318
He is a good boy and didn't do anything wrong. He should be acquitted.
>>
>>56465347
Oi m8 that's a pretty rare flag you've got yourself there.
>>
this based black man dindu nuffin man
police should expect no-knock raids to be risky you fucking idiots
do they forget that the second amendment exists? also that any random person can yell police
he shouldnt get charged with anything though
>>
>>56463323
"watched for a long time"
the police department got an anonymous tip and they sprung into action
>>56463320
one police officer died and 3 got injured, which is why prosecutors are going for the death penalty
>>
File: 1443042854785.jpg (11 KB, 340x220) Image search: [Google]
1443042854785.jpg
11 KB, 340x220
>Legitimately dindu nuffin and exercise his 2nd amendment right to protect his home
>Literally 0 BLM faggots will protest his incarceration because he wasn't a retard thug who was getting his life back on track and needed money for dem programs

Actually makes me a little said
>>
File: police.jpg (78 KB, 360x720) Image search: [Google]
police.jpg
78 KB, 360x720
No problem.
>>
How didnt the cops kill him? Its not like they couldnt get away with it. I thought in USA if you kill a cop youre 100% dead no matter what. Even if it takes a "suicide" in a prison cell
>>
>>56466350
all 4 deserve what they got, no-knock raids are a violation of our constitutional rights, and the fact that "Self-defense" doesn't apply to police that the defender did not know were police is also a violation of our rights. Its tyrannical that a law abiding man can defend his home like he always would, shooting at the silhouettes of a group of heavily armed men invading his home, with zero knowledge that they are police since they didn't knock, announce themselves, or present a legal warrant, and he gets charged with murdering the police.
>>
completely justified
>>
>>56462318
No knock raids are bullshit, and this needs to happen regularly. Remember that guy in Texas that did this a couple of years ago and killed the cop that had argued that it should be no knock in the first place? The grand jury refused to indict in that case. Popos around the country were pissed off.
>>
File: 1371846464966.png (505 KB, 587x600) Image search: [Google]
1371846464966.png
505 KB, 587x600
>no knock raid attempting to break through windows at 5:30 fucking am
>officers didn't identify themselves before the homeowner's retaliation
>no drugs found
>precedent for similar event not too long ago where the guy got off because jury refused to indict
>this happened in Texas

This is amazing. The guy literally dindu nuffin. I hope this trial gets more media attention.
>>
>>56462318
>no knock raids

literally nazi germany tier, they should be outlawed.

At least give the officers something easily identifiable to wear. If a gang of hopped up retards without any identifiable law enforcement clothing raided my house I'd do the same fucking thing.
>>
>>56462318
>Regardless of the races involved
Sorry, that is a bridge too far for this streetcar operator. Cheerio.
>>
Lol I'm sure BLM will be all over this, or not, as it is a call for legitimate justice.
>>
>>56467587
That's called identity politics
>>
>>56462318
A shame he didn't have full automatic to be on more even grounds. Maybe he would have been able to kill more cops.
This shit right here my nigga, makes me sad tbhfam
>>
File: memefrog.png (5 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
memefrog.png
5 KB, 666x666
>>56465347
>tfw I could've posted from the cayman islands this last week
>the rare flag I coulda spread...
>too late now
I was too busy having fun and shit. Feels bad man.
>>
>Texas castle doctrine applies to those attempting to enter with force, not just those who have already entered

Even more amazing.
>>
He actually dindu nuffin. He's a hero desu lads.
>>
>>56464867
>not having them take pictures of your hands to see if there is any bruising or cuts on them
>>
>>56467527
in my opinion, yelling "Police" and wearing something that screams "Yo i am a cop" isn't enough, criminals can yell "Police" too, and any outfit can be recreated easily enough. The only answer is for police raiders to have 0 legal protection against being shot, unless they can prove in court that the person that shot them did so with 100% undeniable knowledge that the officer was in fact an officer and that the were doing so to try to escape capture/justice. Raiders simply need to use shields and anti-terrorist tatics, treat every person you are raiding as someone who might shoot to kill you, but the police cannot return lethal force unless they know with 100% certainty that the person firing upon them is doing so unlawfully as earlier explained. Meaning they would always have to use tazers and gas as their non-lethal weapons
>>
>>56463288

This, I don't get it these asshats always choose the worst "heroes" and then ignore blacks who have faced legitimate injustice.

And I don't know what idiot thought no-knock raids were a good idea. Law enforcement either shouldn't be allowed to do them, or law-abiding citizens should be provided immunity for doing what anyone would do when strangers bust into your home unannounced.
>>
>>56468063
A good point, I completely agree.
>>
>>56468063
You're making too many assumptions there. Most of that only applies to the "no-knock" bullshit. A more typical raid where cops surround the home with several cruisers, bullhorns, flashing light, etc would definitely be legally considered as identification for police officers.
>>
>>56468017
I'm just spitballing to prove you dont have to be a felon to be a prohibited person
>>
>>56462318
No knock warrants in general do far more harm than good.

No knock warrants are another sign that police departments all over the country are trying to pretend they're all SWAT teams.

The use of these heavily armed raid teams has skyrocketed in recent years despite crime levels staying pretty much the same.

And for what? Drugs?

Absolutely retarded and terrible policy.
>>
>>56464867
>>56468017
AND remember to start recording on your phone as soon as possible. As long as you get one self inflicted punch her whole story is batshit.
>>
Also,

>Likely alarmed by the men climbing through his windows at 5:30 in the morning, Guy and his wife sought to protect themselves and their property and fired on the intruders- in self defense.

What the fuck kind of police raid has officers climb through windows? Do you think you're the fucking Rangers or something? Are you too tacticool for the old fashioned battering ram/rapid clearing of rooms?

Almost any reasonable home owner (not just gun owners) would react with force to a gang of strangers silently trying to commando their way through your windows at 5 AM.
>>
>>56468566
My ideal home/apartment is wired for video and sound so I'm always recording in every room. It isn't cheap to do though, so I've been saving for it.
>>
>>56462318
No knock warrants are unconstitutional and shit and even nigger have a right to shoot at home invaders.

Honestly someone kicks in my door I am shooting.
>>
>>56468063
I don't know why they're so worried about drugs being destroyed that they need to do no knock raids. You're not going to destroy any significant quantity of drugs in the span it takes to yell "Police we have a search warrant."
>>
>>56463808
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
LEAF
>>
>>56468361
yea, thats what I was saying, at that point, the person being raided would 100% be sure that they people invading were in fact officers of the law, and would be unable to retaliate in legal self-defense.
>>
>>56468860
Spotted the bootlicker
>>
>>56462318
fuck no knock, if you don't announce that you are LEOs I and every other sane person is going to
assume that it is a home invasion and shoot back. cops are required to identify themselves for a reason.
>>
>>56468631
This.

I can understand the case for a raid rather than a politely executed search warrant, if there's a genuine fear that evidence can and will be destroyed. (Note to libertarians I said I can understand the case, not that I necessarily agree with it.) But for the love of Mike, if you forcibly enter a person's home, make damn sure you identify yourselves as police at the moment of the breach, and many times after that.
>>
>>56468913
fuck off leaf
>>56468825
>>
>>56462318
Race is irrelevant. He should not have been charged.
>>
>>56469238
Killing a cop is a 99% guarantee that you are going to be charged with something, because those cases are usually free money for lawyers. Lawyers often pursue heavier punishments in those cases too (like the death penalty) because why the fuck not.

This isn't one of those easy cases though, or at least it hopefully won't be. A big reason why another guy got off for a similar case for a cop dying on a no knock raid was because the jury refused to indict the homeowner on the charges presented to them.
>>
If the cops perform a no-knock raid, trespass on my private property, and seek to kidnap me, I'm shooting them all until I'm dead or out of ammunition.

If one of them shoots my dog I will pull a Frein. If one of them injures my family, I will pull a Dorner. I will unleash hell upon them and if they finally get me they will have to kill me because I will keep fighting them until I am no longer breathing.
>>
>>56469849
[user was put on FBI watchlist for this post]
>>
>>56462318
Marvin did nothing wrong.
Of course BLM is nowhere to be seen.
>>
>>56463288

Because BLM is put forth by the government. It's just like "sovereign citizens" and that the Confederate flag stuff. It's government funded, and used against you.
>>
>>56463602
>Congrats, you've become barred from ever owning or purchasing a firearm without ever committing a felony

What state do you live in that you didn't get a summons to contest this?

Because where I'm at the only person I know who has gotten boned in a very similar situation to this blew off the court date and she didn't.
>>
>>56463288
BLM and other protest groups aren't any different from any other crowd or group of like minded individuals. Most are easily influenced, easily herded by a small group of individuals and media. They don't think for themselves, they are led from cause to cause, angrily protesting the flavor of the week.

We are being divided, piece by piece, and you need look no further than the current chimp outs to witness the evidence. Look at every major case, what do they all have in common? Trayvon, Brown, every major incident reported nationwide had a large layer of ambiguity or wiggle room in public opinion. There are a lack of witnesses, there are strong reasons to side with the police, there is a lack of evidence or slow leaking evidence that eventually throws doubt into the case. No clear cut cases of cops just being dicks or evil. This is so that they can decide the public and insert the 'us vs them' mindset into everyone's psyche.

What about the Detroit SWAT team that broke down the wrong door, entered the wrong house, and shot a sleeping six year old black girl? What about the drunk off duty cop who pulled a black guy over and shot him? Where is the outrage? The media doesn't talk about it because it's not divisive, there's no real debate. Everyone can agree there's a problem, so it's not a story.

BLM is wrong, the media doesn't ignore black people all the time, just when it might result in some national unity.
>>
>>56463280
American cops are the ultimate dindus.
>>
>>56469965

I'm pretty sure I'm already on there for simply being here and also for saying the south should secede.
>>
>>56462318
This nigger did not do anything wrong.
No knock warrants were expressly designed to kill cops to justify rolling out further totalitarianism.
>>
>>56470244

i've been saying this for a long fucking time and /pol/ is too stupid to see it
>>
>>56467800
That was the first time I drank at a pool bar and the one and only time I had a real long island iced tea. The caymans was a shit hole back in '02, it looked pretty rough in areas. Right out of the airport it was instant shit hole, just like turks and caicos iirc.
>>
>>56462318
Cops should have knocked first. Fucked with the wrong guy who was just exercising his rights as a citizen to defend himself if he thinks his life is in danger.
>>
>>56470065
One can't always afford the fees to get a lawyer to contest the RO.

Bearing in mind that the RO still retains all its legal trappings while you're trying to fight it, which means you can't buy or carry a firearm while you're fighting it with your attorney.
>>
>>56470325
They wouldn't be nearly so bad if it weren't for the police unions.
>>
>>56470244
when you're fighting against dindus, you yourself cannot be a dindu.

what shit logic sir.
>>
So has anyone shown this to BLM to highlight their agenda-pushing ways (they've not made a statement about this yet)?
>>
>>56462318
w-why would you shoot someone on sight?
that's fucked. He deserves massive jail time, not death tho, because he didn't premeditate it.
>>
File: image.jpg (718 KB, 1888x1654) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
718 KB, 1888x1654
>>56462318
I never thought I would say it, but this black dude dindu nuffin. The individual in charge of such poor police practice should be held accountable it would seem
>>
>>56470685
Why would you shoot soneone on sight.
As they enter your house in the middle if the night.
You know, Australia.
The average rape lasts less than a minute.
>>
>>56462318
>give everyone guns
>police can't give anyone the benefit of the doubt anymore
>police slam tackle people, no knock raids, aggresive searches
>people with guns in targeted demographics hate the police
>those people are punished
>>
>>56462318
Shooting an intruder? From what I read on b k and pol this man should be nominated to be the president of America.
>>
>>56470685
Because they were crawling through his window at 5:30 in the morning and didn't announce themselves as police.
>>
>>56470685
>being a kuk
I would literally Djibouti shooty drill anyone who kicked in my door without hesitation.
>>
>>56470977
Murrican /pol/ is generally anti-nigger and pro-police, but the chance to use this guy's case to denounce no-knock raids is too good to ignore. It really is one of those special exceptions.

>>56470909
>>56471173
>>56471183
Why are you all responding to one of the worst attempts at an Aussie shitpost ever seen on this board?
>>
>>56470509
>One can't always afford the fees to get a lawyer to contest the RO.

Just showing up would have done 1000% more than just blowing off the court date and letting it go.

That's just straight up dumb senpai.

The person who I know it happened to never blew off a court date again and ended up getting primary custody of his son from the same female who pulled the protection order bullshit on him.
>>
>>56470937
>police can't give anyone the benefit of the doubt anymore
Anon, police don't give the benefit of the doubt to anyone, ever, and never have.

The only reason Bongistan Bobbies are polite is because they themselves aren't armed.
>>
>>56462318
>Marvin Louis Guy
>MLG
I stand with mr.MLG for shreking the police state. No knock warrants need to be illegal
>>
>>56471337

You do know both greentexts I posted were just hyper-realistic fictional examples of what women can/have done IRL, dont you?
>>
>>56471650
>You do know both greentexts I posted were just hyper-realistic fictional examples of what women can/have done IRL, dont you?

And I'm saying that I actually was involved in that type of edge case happening.

And it doesn't happen at all like your greentext bullshit.
>>
How do we help this man?
>>
>>56471438
you don't know shit about the rest of the world

in most civilised countries police just go up to someone and ask them to obey the law
they send letters of summons to someones house instead of raiding them

we train our police properly, we punish them consistently if they antagonize people

because the general public is largely unarmed, police don't have to worry about the person they are talking to about some minor shit shooting them

so to answer you, most police forces DO give the benefit of the doubt
>>
>>56462318
No knock
Not a dealer just a drug addict
The cops deserve to get shot
I hate niggers but cops over use no knock raids
>>
>>56471727
Yeah, in your state.

Colleges regularly act as their own legal authorities, and a "college court" could provide enough bullshit precedent + evidence to validate that particular RO

liberal cücklet
>>
>>56463288
This if black lives matters protested on this guys behalf they would seem more legit
>>
din

do

nuffin
>>
>>56462318
The cops who survived should be charged with felony murder, since the death occurred while they were in commission of a crime. They deserve to go to prison.
>>
I'm a huge racist and I would defend him in court.
>>
>>56462318
once again crooked policestate texas fucks up and lives are ruined. there was a similar case back in the 80s.

>dindu drug dealer with home security cam setup
>watching tv with gun next to him
>no knock nazis kick in his door.
>dindu fires and kills gestapo
>dindu kicks gestapo corpse.

jurors said if he hadnt kicked cops corpse he wouldve been found not guilty

we seriously need to revamp our drug laws; this stupid shit is out of control
>>
>>56462318
This is really sad. A case of actual injustice, but no one cares.

"Small" things like that here and there makes me lose all hope in the future.
>>
>>56472102
>This if black lives matters protested on this guys behalf they would seem more legit
blm isnt about justice it is about black supremacy
>>
>>56472101
>Yeah, in your state.

Which is the based Gunshine State anon.

>Colleges regularly act as their own legal authorities, and a "college court" could provide enough bullshit precedent + evidence to validate that particular RO

Which has nothing to do with a protection order from an actual court, not a campus "tribunal".

The school could evict you from campus housing and put you on academic suspension, but they wouldn't be able to do anything that is actually binding outside of the school.

>liberal cücklet

Sure thing buddy.

>>56471892
>because the general public is largely unarmed, police don't have to worry about the person they are talking to about some minor shit shooting them

Police here don't have to worry about that either.

In fact police deaths by firearm are more rare than police here getting hit by cars, by a significant amount.

In fact police homicides here IN GENERAL are rare.
>>
File: 1446230841560.png (203 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1446230841560.png
203 KB, 2000x1333
>>56462318
If I was on his Jury, not only would I adamantly find him NOT GUILTY, I'd admonish the cops and prosecution after the court adjourns and say that more of these cops that carry out no-knock raids should be blown away for being an invading threat to someone's property.

CUT THAT SHIT OUT, NAZI SCUM
>>
I blame the BLM protesters for letting this happen. This is clearly a case they could use for their cause, but nooooo, it's not "gangster" enough, and it requires them defending "duh evil white man's constitution" due to his exercising of 2nd amendment rights.

Pisses me off.
>>
>>56462318
no knock = home invasion

regardless of race, if someone kicks my door down, they getting a bullet to the chest. I'm not risking my family
>>
>>56472607

This. Criminals do it all the time. You have no way of telling me whether you're a criminal or not.
>>
>>56472510

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/man-shot-cops-no-knock-raid-acquitted-charges/

Sad if he has to to go all the way to a jury. Either way I'd be surprised if he's found guilty.
>>
>>56472741

This was Texas too.
>>
>>56463288
>>56467675
>>56469989
>>56470119
>>56470547

someone start a twitter acct and name yourself "L'a'sh'a'quay'shon Jones" and start tweeting newslink of this to all the BLM twits
>>
>>56472309
the crime rate is a separate factor

guns and no crime=no problem
guns and crime= nightmare for police

police never really know what they are walking into, they pull someone over for speeding, but that buy might have an automatic in the blove box and a body in the boot

they turn up to a domestic disturbance, but it's actually a guy on meth with a revolver

they go to question a non-suspect, but the guy just happens to be a mobster

so when american police do respond to crime, in many areas they have to use maximum force
niggers reaching into their dash for their license get shot
they shoot somone because they arn't given the option of just waiting for them to de-arm or sober up
they end up treating the public like criminals, because a mistake could cost them their lives

you wonder why so many american hate their police, they put them in a position where they have to do things the nasty way, then blame them for it
>>
No knock raids need to be abolished. Announce the warrant at the very least.
>>
>>56463280
He was a good boy just looking for drugs making safer communities need more money for them military gear to enforce occupation
>>
>>56472309
>liberal çuckoldry: The Post
>>
>>56472859
Lol sure thing Bongland Junior.

Just ignore that you're wrong. But hey, your accent and your culture are derived from a bunch of perpetually drunk prisoners.
>>
>>56472891
easy to hold that belief from a moral point of view
but the reality is that the police are at their most venurable when their presence is know, but the suspects isn't

in short, they get shot through the front door, can't return fire at anything, and have to retreat back out into the open with a wounded officer

that happens because so many of their suspects are armed with guns, and there is a culture of killing police
>>
File: 1376369106849.jpg (90 KB, 679x516) Image search: [Google]
1376369106849.jpg
90 KB, 679x516
>>56473119
>>
File: 1255048020440.gif (799 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1255048020440.gif
799 KB, 320x240
>>56472859
Maybe...
Maybe the cops....
Maybe, hey...
Maybe the cops... should fuck off.

They're not needed beyond an extremely limited scope. American society managed just fine, even with negroes about, without cops patrolling the streets and harassing people over bullshit.

Police are a force of violence by nature and thus cause violence by their very existence. They are literally a martial force.
>>
>>56472905
>liberal kekoldry
Acknowledging that police don't actually face any real threat from an armed populace, or BTFO of some retard who doesn't understand how protection orders actually work with real world experience?
>>
>>56464385
>who is the stalker known as the BTK
>>
>>56473126

>in short, they get shot through the front door, can't return fire at anything, and have to retreat back out into the open with a wounded officer
Wouldn't this happen anyway with no-knock raids? The difference is that, if you're at an innocent person's place, they won't shoot you in self-defense. And if it's a guilty guy, you can shoot him back and get off scott free due to self-defense.
>>
>>56473210
I understand you might have a objection to the nature or existence of a police force

although what you suggest is a solution, it doesn't nullify my point

what duties would you see the police taking on in your alternative?
>>
>>56473188
Police objectively face a significantly low probability of ever even being shot at, much less killed with a firearm.

You're using edge cases to make a general argument.

And you're claiming that the US is the only nation in the world where the police aren't polite at all times, or there isn't any police violence.

>>56473126
>that happens because so many of their suspects are armed with guns, and there is a culture of killing police

>and there is a culture of killing police

Except for that whole police are ever hardly killed by firearms, much less in general.
>>
>>56463320
No knock raids are a useful tool, but they are overused in drug situations. We just need to legalize all of it and end this stupid war on drugs.
>>
>>56473222
>blah blah blah please fuck my ass Jamal

That's nice, cücky.
>>
>>56473545
Which is it though?

Because neither of those are inherently liberal messages.
>>
>>56473269
the simple answer is that more police get shot through doors than get shot by mistake when conducting no-knock raids

however sometimes poor police planning causes the issues
for instance no-knock raids with officers not in standard uniform
no-knock raids on locations where the occupant is aware the raid is imminent, because it makes it hard for the suspect to surrender
poorly timed, haphazard raids that occupants might reasonably suspect are from criminals

so I don't absolve the police from blame here, but I think the number of guns in the community creates this situation fairly directly
>>
>>56473407
Police are a highly ineffective, inefficient antagonistic replacement for what used to be called "vigilance of the citizenry".

They're another example of government taking power and responsibility from the civil man and playing eternal parent while massively fucking society up in the process.

The American negro was a far more controlled, respectable citizen before police became a common presence on America's streets.
Because the American white man was vigilant. Society was vigilant.

Police used to be officers of the court. They served as marshals to bring fugitives to justice(court), to break up fights/disputes, and to hold order in courts of law. That was their what sheriffs and their deputies did, strictly as servants to the people.
Now they're our eternal parents, a higher samurai-like class that are no longer servants, but masters over us, with rights and legal protections above the citizenry.
>>
>>56473642
>I'm not a libtard, I just act like one

Cool story, cück
>>
>>56473751
>the simple answer is that more police get shot through doors than get shot by mistake when conducting no-knock raids

But they don't.

>>56473922
>Conservative stance: population should be disarmed because there is an epidemic of police killings
>Conservative stance: college tribunals are courts of law

Okay I guess.
>>
>>56462318
I think that the police were asking for it.
>>
File: 1427092043794.gif (3 MB, 360x176) Image search: [Google]
1427092043794.gif
3 MB, 360x176
>black man shoots cops
>kills one and injures three
>he was actually completely in the right to have done so
>even /pol/ agrees with the above statement

What a time to be alive
>>
>>56474042
>Conservatives espouse what I say they espouse

Cück cück cück
>>
he was a known nigga
>>
>>56470909
yeah because a rapist is gonna break through your window. Not wait in an alleyway, right?
but yeah, you're right, taking a life = rape.

>>56471173
and that warrents death?
So death penalty is not suitable for someone who comitted murder, but it is suitable for police acting within their legal powers?
>>
>>56473415
I think it's a force point dynamic
the number of guns in "non trouble areas" creates more problems in "trouble areas"

despite being few in number, the significance of these incidents is great because it translates to a culture shift in policing

you only need to shoot a few police to change how they approach things, because you are asking every individual police officer to continue doing something that puts their life in danger

in quiet towns, low crime areas, that might not be an issue because police don't feel threatened
but in those "trouble areas" it means police start to routinely use a lot more force

I don't think everyone having guns is wrong, but it generates a lot of negative outcomes

and on the international level, other countries have police forces that operate differently for a range of reasons, but guns in the community is a major factor
sure plenty of highly armed countries have no police shot, but police shootings are a culmination of several factors that individually won't have a measurable impact
>>
How can he be blamed? He heard his house being broken into, grabbed a gun, and started firing at the intruders. Just because they were cops who have the power to not present themselves mean nothing. It should be considered as a risk when conducting raids like that. How could somebody possibly know?

Btw Hitler was right
>>
File: 1383779614458.jpg (157 KB, 563x739) Image search: [Google]
1383779614458.jpg
157 KB, 563x739
>>56474219
>and that warrents death?
Yes. Invading someone's property means you risk getting legally killed for your trouble.
The lesson here is supposed to be: NO TRESPASSING
>>
>>56462318
As a white man, I think of this often. If someone breaks into my Home screaming "POLICE" My instincts will not lead me to take passive actions. I will take any action necessary to protect my family. If that includes shooting an intruder, what will happen if they happen to be a real cop? No one will be capable of seeing it from my point of view, no matter how little evidence there is to support their decision to enter my home. A dead cop is a dead cop. God rest his soul.
>>
>>56462318
>Regardless of the races involved what are your thoughts on this /pol/?
Justified.

Quite literally didn do nuffin.

Is there a donation page or anything set up for his defence. I'll contribute a few Shekels his way.
>>
>>56462318
ASSUMING he was 100% law abiding, that's fucked up.

But if he's a known felon who shouldn't have guns in the first place and all that, fuck em.

Life in prison is far worse than the death penalty
>>
>>56474139

So you agree with me.

>>56474236

>despite being few in number, the significance of these incidents is great because it translates to a culture shift in policing

Do you really think police corruption and violence is "new"? Especially in the United States?

>because you are asking every individual police officer to continue doing something that puts their life in danger

But it objectively isn't in danger. That's my point.
>>
>>56462318
A real american hero.

And I hate niggers.
>>
He shouldn't get the death penalty, or any penalty. Police came unannounced, with no warrant, to a black guy's house that is probably in some shitty neighborhood and didn't expect something to happen? Bullshit.

I'm usually on the cop's side of things, but this is wrong. I mean, this shit could happen to me!
>>
If you break into someone's home you should expect to be shot, and not cry like a bitch when it happens.
>>
>>56462318
This happenned to a white army vet in Arizona too a couple years ago. Vet died in front.of his wife and children. Cops had the wrong house.

Only thing that pisses me.off is shitty police work and Intel that gets otherwise innocent people killed.
>>
>>56467241
>How didnt the cops kill him?
Cops in general are huge fucking pussies, I'm pretty sure they all ran tail once a plebeian actually defended himself.
>>
>>56467513
>I hope this trial gets more media attention.
you know it's not, and when he gets off, and he will get off, it won't get covered because it doesn't fit the narrative
>>
>>56474114
/pol/ is always right
>>
>maintains his innocence in the death of Dinwiddie, saying he was acting in self-defense when his window was abruptly broken out. “I was in fear for my life, and I fired some shots out the window."

Randomly, blindly, he shoots outside. He could have hit anyone.

It could have been a 10 year old's baseball that accidentally broke his window. Could have been a bird. Or some crackhead that likes to throw rocks at windows.

Castle doctrine covers shots INSIDE your castle, not shooting blindly at people who may or may not be outside.
>>
>>56474698
>This happenned to a white army vet in Arizona too a couple years ago. Vet died in front.of his wife and children. Cops had the wrong house.

Yep. The video of it was infuriating.

>Only thing that pisses me.off is shitty police work and Intel that gets otherwise innocent people killed.

>shitty police intel

Well that's what happens when you use junkie CIs who give you tips for cash on buy houses and you continually use the same CIs after they give you false tips.

But every Baconator wants to dress up as GI Joe and go kick doors, so they will take the shitty CI tip and run with it.
>>
>>56474306
lol.
So trespassing is a more heinous crime than homicide, right?
>>
>>56473859
I suspected your view was like that

in short I think you believe that community policing is superior to a "state"based police force
and that the community needs to be armed to effectively self-police

when you are talking small scale, small communities I actually agree with you; but unfortunately when expanded new issues quickly undermine the approach

1. the issue of uniform access to armaments, the rich would end up better armed and it's very hard to stop them being better armed
this quickly poses the risk that the elite would start to oppress the poor
this was the reality in colonial america

2. the issue of the unfit and unable
one central presumption is that those who can use guns effectively will protect those who cannot; for instance looking after your grandparents
but there will always be people the community cares about less, and groups that cannot protect theselves; and they would be more venerable to persecution from the majority and random crime

3. clashes in the community, where divergent groups took up arms against each other
this could happen really easily, and happened in the past
when the community has divergent ideas about the law, without police that were a greater force than both parties an unstoppable battle could erupt

4. clashes between communities
California has legalized marijuana in defiance of a federal law, if neibouring states were worried it would hurt them, and angry that the community of california was not self policing the right way, they might essentially try to storm the state to shut it down
this is sort of what happened with slavery, and sometimes happens on the mexican texan border
>>
>>56474928
bzzzzzz - try again. in texas you can shoot to kill someone burgling your rims and car stereo parked on the street. and that it the way it should be.
>>
>>56462767
Texas normally sides with the home owner in those cases.
>>
>>56475030
>So trespassing is a more heinous crime than homicide, right?
Yes. It is. Stop invading people's property and you won't get wasted.
>>
>>56475050
>the issue of uniform access to armaments, the rich would end up better armed and it's very hard to stop them being better armed

That would happen even with greater arms restrictions on non state employees anon.

That already happens right now in states that heavily restrict civilian firearm ownership. Bloomberg has private security armed security and Feinstein had a concealed carry permit in a locale where it was de facto banned.
>>
File: bait.jpg (6 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
6 KB, 224x225
>>56475224
>>
>>56474482
these are not new issues, we can see gradually over time how this issue has evolved

police resources have been growing to keep up with how armed the people are, and it's only now that automatics are so powerful and available that the police force is struggling

the only other time this happened from my understanding was after the second world war

and when we talk about frequency, that impact isn't a logical one; it's based on the perception of officers
they FEEL in danger, and that translated to them being heavy handed

the police don't arive in armored cars because they need them, they use them because it would be hard to convince police to conduct high risk raids if they knew the people they were raider were as well-equipped as they are

so when jamal reaches into his dashboard, the police is scared enough to shoot him
>>
>>56475463
>police resources have been growing to keep up with how armed the people are, and it's only now that automatics are so powerful and available that the police force is struggling

Lolwut.

There was a point in time in the US when one could walk into Sears and walk out with a Thompson submachine gun, or order a fucking Maxim gun by mail.

That is not now. Firearms are probably at their most heavily restricted in US history.

LE agencies in the US are absolutely not struggling to keep up with civilian arms. They can legally purchase post 1986 machine guns, which is not possible for non LEO civilians.

> it would be hard to convince police to conduct high risk raids if they knew the people they were raider were as well-equipped as they

Do you get your perceptions of law enforcement from Miami Vice?
>>
>>56475329
so we agree that the rich will always be better armed

the difference is that we don't RELY on the rich today, the rich only have weapons to defend themselves in the direct sense

south africa is a good example, the rich are heavily armed, and are relied on to maintain order to a great degree
but this translates to the wealthy being able to target the poor with relative impunity, and the poor not getting any protection

comunity policing would also be impossible there for racial reasons, groups of one race would simply attack another group if sufficiently armed
in america if the police wern't the greatest force, you might get niggers shooting mexicans for instance
>>
>>56475407
It's not bait.
It's called "Liberty, and respect for property", things that aussie shits have no clue about.
>>
>>56475770
>>56475770
>you might get niggers shooting mexicans for instance

That happens.

It just so happens that in the US the majority of firearms homicides are criminals shooting other criminals while doing criminal things.

Not even criminals shooting at police.

Robocop wasn't a documentary (even though it would be hard to tell if you looked at Detroit today).
>>
>>56463808
>Canadian defending dude weed
Lmao so stereotypical.
>>
>>56462318
I'm just happy that a black man did this because it's going to cause liberals to short circuit.
>>
No knock raids probably have to be some sort of leading catalyst for cops shooting innocent people.

I don't know how no knock raids aren't illegal. It's completely unconstitutional. It should be mandatory for all law enforcement to identify themselves.

And don't give that "it might alert the perp" shit. By the time you're ready to break down the door and go in you have several teams surrounding the house. They can't escape.
>>
>>56475739
it's true that there is more regulation, but at the end of the day there are more high power weapons in the community

way back when maybe you COULD get guns like that, but many people didn't for economic reasons

also now firearms are more effective, often in larger calibers in the case of handguns; and that makes a difference too

all I'm saying here is that the police will naturally choose a level of aggressiveness that matches their impression of risk
when the police feel more at risk, as human beings they use more force; hence no-knock raids

having people armed in the community makes every person who probably has a gun look like 1% guy who shoots a cop
>>
>>56476061
Devil's advocate because I agree with you but the only reason I can see them justifying no knock raids in Texas is because of the cartels.
>>
>>56462318

He really dindu nuffin wrong

BLM niggers silent. It was has to be some 'innocent child of god'
>>
>>56462318
>No-knock raid
>do not announce they are police
>homeowner acts in self defense
>gets punished for obeying the law and protecting his home and family
Total bullshit tbqh familia
>>
>>56475925
but my point is that we can already see how a criminal underclass draws racial lines naturally, and how the rich end up better armed

if we rely on community policing, there would be a great risk that that violence would spread to non-criminal groups
>>
>>56463808
Kinda trued
>>
>>56476107
>it's true that there is more regulation, but at the end of the day there are more high power weapons in the community

Please define "high power weapons".

>all I'm saying here is that the police will naturally choose a level of aggressiveness that matches their impression of risk
>when the police feel more at risk, as human beings they use more force; hence no-knock raids

This doesn't even follow, because an announced raid is significantly safer than a no-knock could ever possibly be, both for the inhabitants and the police.

So is serving the warrant while intercepting the suspect in transit to or from the house.

And so is not relying on shitty, junky CIs who just want that $100-200 of petty cash to get their next stem.
>>
>>56476123

>On December 19, also just before 6am, Burleson County Sgt. Adam Sowders, led a team in a no-knock marijuana raid on Henry Goedrich Magee’s mobile home in Somerville.

They did a no-knock raid for DUDE WEED LMAO. They need to get their priorities in order. And even then you surround the house before you even go in. And if there were cartel involve I would imagine the police would be smart enough to hit at a more vulunerable moment such as leaving the house to go to the car.
>>
>>56474114
He clearly was. No-knock raids in the war on drugs shouldn't happen. The war on drugs is a complete failure that has only made things worse.

As far as I'm concerned, cops that die in these raids in this way took their lives into their own hands, and there's a reasonable expectation on the part of the homeowner that it's an armed burglar. There should be absolutely no legal consequence for this man defending himself.
>>
Literally innocent.
>>
>>56476222
>if we rely on community policing,

What's your definition of community policing?

Because in the US community policing doesn't mean citizens policing themselves.

It means police organizations having greater involvement with the community through outreach, regularly walked beats where LEOs get to interact with the community they are policing, and greater long term positive interaction between the community and the police that work there.
>>
>>56476294
high power simply in terms of the likelihood of a kill vs. wounding shot
>inb4 muh shot placement

in the past many of the guns on the street were low caliber, inaccurate, unreliable, unable to be silenced, not capable of penetrating bullet proof vests

there were lots of powerful long guns, but in real terms they were much less of a threat to police
also the potential of a gun to be used as a force multiplier was much lower
all that makes police more at risk, even if it doesn't translate to actual casualties it will naturally weigh heavily on the minds of front line officers

I'm not suporting he no-knock raid, all I'm saying is that it's the guns that end in no-knock raids causing casualties
>>
>>56476435
that is the best kind, but relies directly on police resources

LEO could be talking to the grocer about the weather, or catching a criminal
LEO could be helping a kid who fell off a bike, or dealing with more gun violence

community policing is fine by me, I thnk it's great
but I don't see citizens owning guns as productive
>>
>>56470279
>the south should secede against a totalitarian federal government
>local police is also totalitarian AF
>secede against local government!

Welcome to anarchy
>>
File: 15.jpg (44 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
44 KB, 600x398
>>56462318
There is no self-defense against cops. Cases like this are where it's shown that democracy of total freedom always collides with what's forbidden/protected/culturally defined or has special precedence. Bad luck. This is like when a special vehicle drives over the speed limit on busy road, ignores every marking on road and you have to clear the way, if you then don't clear the way and cause a crash it's your fault, even if you done everything right.
>>
>>56462994
This
>>
That's some serious bullshit. Hope the court decides in his favor.
>>
>>56477056
>in the past many of the guns on the street were low caliber, inaccurate, unreliable, unable to be silenced, not capable of penetrating bullet proof vests

Lol wat.

This is just too much for me to address at once, because this statement is just heavily steeped in ignorance of firearms in general, much less firearms in the US.

>I'm not suporting he no-knock raid, all I'm saying is that it's the guns that end in no-knock raids causing casualties

The justification for no knock raids is not that raids are dangerous. It's the threat of evidence being destroyed.

>>56477231
>LEO could be talking to the grocer about the weather, or catching a criminal
>LEO could be helping a kid who fell off a bike, or dealing with more gun violence

False dichotomy.

>community policing is fine by me, I thnk it's great
>but I don't see citizens owning guns as productive

So that's your real point here. You just don't like civilian firearm ownership. You don't have to come up with a convoluted argument for it.
>>
>Kathryn Johnston (1914–2006) was an elderly Atlanta, Georgia, woman shot by three undercover police officers in her home on November 21, 2006, after she fired one shot at the ceiling, assuming her home was being invaded. While the officers were wounded by friendly fire, none of the officers received life-threatening injuries, but Johnston was killed by their gunfire.[2]
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-knock_warrant#Other_examples

Why even have no-knocks in the first place knowing the high possibility of this happening??
>>
>>56477412
>Why even have no-knocks in the first place knowing the high possibility of this happening??

Because if they announce their presence they give the inhabitants time to destroy evidence.

Obviously that's more important than having a chance of killing people who aren't criminals.
>>
>>56477386
I don't think it is a false dichotomy
community policing takes resources, its not just an approach change
when police are forced to prioritize, serious crime must take precedence
police can't be in two places at once
for police to engage with the community, they need to act on issues that the public care about, not issues that nececarly help the public because the idea is that good PR help the police long term

for the police to "invest" in preventative justice, they need sufficient resources

I think that civilian firearm ownership makes the work of the police more hazardous, and limits their effectiveness
in relation to OP's post, I want to show how miscarriages of justice are inevitable if civilians own guns
>>
>>56475407
Can confirm with the other Ameranon that you're just retarded and can't comprehend the concept that somebody who forced their way onto your property without your knowledge or permission is likely out to fuck your shit up.
>>
>>56462318
>no-knock raid

The man did nothing wrong in trying to defend himself.
>>
>>56478162
>I don't think it is a false dichotomy

But it is.

You're claiming that if police interact with the community they aren't catching an actual violent criminal. They have to choose one or the other.

According to that logic, police should never get off shift, because if they are at home off duty then they aren't out catching dangerous criminals.

>police can't be in two places at once

Community policing doesn't require police to be in two places at once.

They walk a foot beat. They are there if a crime happens.

>in relation to OP's post, I want to show how miscarriages of justice are inevitable if civilians own guns

Again, no-knock raids don't happen because they are less dangerous for LEOs, they happen because they don't allow the opportunity for a suspect to destroy evidence if the raid is announced.

You haven't made any logical argument that your premise is true.
>>
>>56478656
I withdraw, you have changed my mind
while Istill hold my two original beliefs, I can see now that there is no connection between them
>>
File: 1447701710744.png (54 KB, 941x349) Image search: [Google]
1447701710744.png
54 KB, 941x349
>>56477056
>high power
What guns are you talking about? AR15s and AKs are intermediate cartridges. .223/5.56 has been around for 50 years and 7.62x39 for 70, and this isn't particularly relevant because criminals prefer handguns anyway. Pic related is old but shows that the types of guns used in crime are typically small handguns, selected primarily for concealability. Also see: https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-8
>>
Why shouldn't felons have guns ?
> SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
lucky to be alive really
>>
>>56470244
My brother is a volunteer fireman and has a flasher bar on top of his car. He does 70+ in 55 zones and never gets pulled over cuz muh public service.
>>
>>56462318
meanwhile in germany some hells angels goon shoots a police officer through his door and gets off scot free
>>
>>56470937
>those people

You racist piece of shit.
>>
>>56462318
Looks like he really dindu nuffins.
>>
>>56462318
If the story is exactly as you tell it then yes, it's not fair and I feel bad for him.

I somehow doubt he dindu nuffin. Media has a way of shitting on our perception of reality.
>>
Storming someone's home because they might have a baggy of weed is unbelievably asinine. People die in these bullshit raids. By continuing to carry them out, cops are prioritizing small time drug busts over people's lives. Honestly, I wish more cops would die in the execution of these illegal and immoral raids.
>>
>>56479202
Amy Winehouse must have been a great fuck before she died.
>>
>>56474219
You act like rape never occurs in the home.

Australia has a higher rate of rape than the US.
>>
>>56476435
>citizens policing themselves

We essentially had this for a long time. Police are a very recent invention. Prior to police, we had grand juries that investigated crimes and militias to keep civil order in the rare cases it was necessary.
>>
>>56478890
that's what I mean, there were powerful intermediate and large calibers, but that kind of power in hanguns and short rifles was uncommon

now you can get a wonder 9mm for a few hundred bucks
>>
>>56479402
If you like fucking diseased drug addicted ghouls
>>
>>56462318
The man is in jail

http://truthvoice.com/2015/07/south-carolina-man-who-defended-home-from-dea-no-knock-raid-sentenced-to-8-years-in-prison/
>>
>>56462318
Stand your ground principles are in his favour.
And so I am.
Not supporting him would be hypocritical for me.
>>
>>56469849
You sound like a tryhard edgy faggot.
>>
>>56468017
>>56468566
>Show up to court with phone recordings, evidence of good behavior, no prior convictions, dozens of character witnesses, signed affidavits from professors and management at work, photos of your hands from that night
>woman cries on the stand for the Jury
>get convicted anyway

The only people that actually try to get Jury duty are women (old, bitter, man-hating women), beta males who only go to try and get women off crimes or charge men with crimes, and very old white men who usually get relieved of duty when the attorneys realize he's insane and racist as fuck. Besides that, most court rooms are full of liberal arts major judges who are women with a bone to pick, activist judges who want to send huge political messages by sending certain people to jail.
>>
>>56479563
>If you like fucking diseased drug addicted ghouls

I like fucking sluts.

Actually would have probably done DP on her with my best friend.

>>56479466
>Police are a very recent invention.
Maybe on the scale we have, but constabulary isn't new. And there are some local governments in the US who still have appointed or elected constables.
>>
>>56462318

>Plainclothes No Knock raids on suspected petty criminals

Da fuq is wrong with you America? This shit is just asking for trouble.
>>
>>56463280
>>56463288

This.

For once a Dindu legitimately Dindu and BLMers don't give a shit. It's like they only support people breaking laws and acting like pieces of shit.
>>
File: 1448031311455.gif (2 MB, 340x332) Image search: [Google]
1448031311455.gif
2 MB, 340x332
I would want to know his prior record and also the sort of neighbourhood he lives in before judging if he actually mistook the cops for illegal intruders.

If that was the case, and I'm reasonably inclined to believe it is at this point, then he did nothing wrong and certainly shouldn't face charges for it
>>
>>56479800
Wait, they were plain-clothes as well doing a no knock?

In that case, they deserved to get shot for being retarded
>>
Who knows but there is an issue of police management for sure for these no knock raids
>>
>>56467402
Happened real close to me. I was going to post this as well. He should be aquitted. If he isn't I might tend to think there is some racial bias involved.
>>
>>56480171
Agreed.
>>
>>56462318
>no knock raid

Fuck those cops then, they deserved it.

If someone kicks in my door without warning I'm not gonna wait and confirm whether or not its is a cop before blowing them away

How are no knock raids even constitutional?
>>
>>56462318

> Man defends his home against intruders
> It was actually police in a no-knock raid

How can LE be this retarded? This man dosent deserve to be put to sleep because of LE inability to make logical decsisons.
>>
This time the cops are the dindus
>>
>>56462318

Guy didn't do anything wrong, wheres BLM now?
>>
Friendly reminder: If you support the war on drugs you support dead cops in the streets.
>>
>>56462318
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basil_Parasiris

oddly enough Canada does not have this problem
>>
File: 1441604361571.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1441604361571.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
Let's see, two things that need to happen.
>No-knocks shouldn't be issued for anything that is not linked by concrete evidence to an organized crime group or insane murderer. No one else is going to be prepared for 5 armed cops showing up at their door.
>We actually need to militarize our police, as in there must be standards for who can actually become and continue to be a cop. You need to have some level of intelligence, and you need to be able to actually fit your fucking gunbelt around your waist. The Mike Brown shooting was entirely on Brown and his simian fucking parents, but the fact is that it COULD have been avoided, if Wilson weren't a sweaty mess of blubber and low muscle tone. Give a half-decent bouncer or a vet a badge and see how many people try to take his fucking gun from him, and then count how many people do so and come out of it with all of their teeth.

Society is maintained through rule of law. Cops are the means through which the law acts. If they are sickly, stupid, weak, and incompetent, you have chaos.
>>
File: 1440082044511.jpg (204 KB, 1076x845) Image search: [Google]
1440082044511.jpg
204 KB, 1076x845
>>56479509
>short rifles
Again, carbines chambered in intermediate calibers have been around for a while, and aren't the preferred weapon of criminals anyway.
>now you can get a wonder 9mm for a few hundred bucks
9mm isn't that powerful and bulletproof vests are designed to stop it. There's actually a law in the US banning armor piercing handgun ammunition, which is defined as such:
>18 U.S.C. 921(a)(17)(B) provides:
>(B) The term “armor piercing ammunition” means—
>(i) a projectile or projectile core which may be used in a handgun and which is constructed entirely (excluding the presence of traces of other substances) from one or a combination of tungsten alloys, steel, iron, brass, bronze, beryllium copper or depleted uranium; or
>(ii) a full jacketed projectile larger than .22 caliber designed and intended for use in a handgun and whose jacket has a weight of more than 25 percent of the total weight of the projectile.
Meanwhile, a level II vest will stop the vast majority of automatic handgun rounds and there's plenty of better armor than that available. See: http://www.nij.gov/topics/technology/body-armor/pages/compliant-ballistic-armor.aspx
Police protective equipment has more than kept pace with advancements in firearm tech. Also, while a few hundred buck isn't much, adjusted for inflation the price of guns hasn't changed that much.
>>
>>56464385
Stalkers need arms in case bloodcyka's appear, rookie
>>
File: 1446090855162.jpg (34 KB, 493x344) Image search: [Google]
1446090855162.jpg
34 KB, 493x344
>>56473545
>being this butthurt for getting BTFO'ed by someone on /pol/

Unwad your panties and admit you were wrong.
>>
>>56462318
they announce themselves after they bust the door down

if you shoot at a cop during a no knock raid when they dont announce themselves, its ok

but if they do, you're shooting at cops
if they have them on bodycam saying "POLICE POLICE" then he is guilty

it also depends if he has the legal right to defend himself with a firearm in that situation, which he doesnt if hes a convicted felon with a firearm or was using his house for drug activity

theres a bunch of shit that goes into it
>>
>>56463288
BLM is a soros funded commie organization. That's all you need to know about why.
>>
Is there an explanation for why they attempted to enter through the window instead of the door?

That seems like... a tactical error. I imagine a man awkwardly climbing through a window is pretty defenseless for a few moments, as his hands need to be elsewhere rather than on his weapon.
>>
>>56471892
Australians are literally the stupidest people on the face of the earth.
>>
>>56468913
Fuck off leaf
>>
>>56483338
>if they have them on bodycam saying "POLICE POLICE" then he is guilty
Wrong. Anyone can shout the word "police."

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2015/08/24/detroit-police-looking-fake-cops-robbery/32268365/
>>
>>56462318
Nigger shouldn't have broken the law. Don't shoot at police dumb shit and you won't get the punishment you deserve. Nigger is lucky he wasn't put down on the spot.
>>
>>56463288

Because soros is not paying them to protest for this guy.
>>
>>56462318

Wow

After reading that, I think I would be defending this "Guy" no pun intended.

How in the blue hell can they get away with trying to get inside windows at 530am and not identifying themselves then holding him for murder for self-defense....

purely sickening and the worst violations of the 4th amendment
>>
>>56485311

As a white male, I have to say your a fucking idiot and this is reverse liberalism.
>>
>>56485997
*you're
Who's the real fucking idiot? Learn English you nigger apologist. You're probably some libcvck Mexican.
>>
>>56486236
I agree with him. You're either an idiot, or a boot licker. This is a clear cut case where the police acted egregiously, and then they're working to deny responsibility, and blame the man THEY victimized.
Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.