[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lefties are getting angry about all the freedom that they have.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 750x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 750x463
Lefties are getting angry about all the freedom that they have.

>take up arms
>the same arms that the left want to ban

Are they actually understanding the gun arguement and the second amendments context now?
>>
>>56460871
>understanding
>leftists
>>
>>56460871
no they all suffer from cognitive dissonance and will answer something like
>"BUT THIS IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT!"
because else the card house they call their mind would crumble.
>>
Well what do you know. A cause that could actually bring the Left to battle. Looks like they DO have principles they're willing to literally fight for.
>>
>>56460871
If lefties rise up, they will surrender as soon as the first drop of sweat gets in their eye.
>>
>>56461198
No not really. It's a mood swing thing, kind of like #KillAllMen, even though it says Kill All Men, it's not meant to be taken literally. Same thing with 'take up arms'.
>>
>>56461016
I'm gonna have to agree.

>So you support gun right?
>WHAT?!NO!
>But you want to take up arms, meaning guns.
>YEAH BUT THIS IS TO DEFEND PEOPLE
>Just like every other gun owner wants to defend themselves
>N-no....
>>
>>56460871
liberals

>what?, the government is discriminating against me, take up arms fight the government!

>b-b-but Mr liberal you banned all the guns

>now we see the error of our ways
>>
>>56461491
lol like women
>>
>>56460871
Bro they're just fucking cry babies and would run at any sign of conflict. The left attracts beta males, it's science and shit.

Also why does the left cater to Muslims so much even though they are factually more prone to violence? Is it because they're never around Muslims? Like how they always say #blacklivesmatter but have never walked through the
Ghetto and got shot in the stomach by a black?
>>
>>56460871
first he will make sure his gun is legal and then start to rebel

lel
>>
>>56460871
>thinking every leftist wants guns banned
>thinking half of all leftists want guns banned
Your fucking retarded, bro.
>>
>>56460871
>BAN DUH GUNZ
>DEH BANDUN THUH MUZZIEZ GET DUH GUNZ BOYZ
>>
>>56460871
Montel is a former Republican though turned cu.ck-centrist.
>>
>>56460871
With the guns they want to take away from everyone?
>>
>>56460871
>liberals
>taking up arms
wat
>>
>>56461939
Oh I can't own 30 round mags or semi autos because I live in California and I voted to ban them? Oh well I guess the revolution is called off
>>
>>56460871

Can he even hold a gun anymore? He has multiple sclerosis.
>>
>>56461875
They don't care about any sort of ideology, morals or values. They just want to support the underdog, even if that underdog would behead them as soon as they're in power.
>>
>>56461992
Meh, most of my lib friends who like guns are fudds. They're not really pro 2nd amendment. They just pull the Biden horse shit like "all you need is a shotgun" and "the sound of racking a pump action is the best home defense there is."
>>
>>56460871
>muslim cock sucker
>owning arms
>>
>>56462229
I love the 10 round limit. To them it somehow will stop a rampage. Like reloading is some lost eastern art that only a highly trained spec ops navy seal green berate seal team six spetnaz crossover could accomplish.
>>
>>56462402
I concede this. But nothing else.
>>
>>56460871
Take up arms in liberal speak is a rally drum circle at noon to 3 on saturday.
>>
File: wipe_them_out.png (244 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
wipe_them_out.png
244 KB, 500x346
>>56460871
God please do, then we would be allowed to wipe all the muslims and muslim-enablers out.
>>
>>56463192
>>56462207

Montel Williams was a Marine IIRC
>>
>>56460871
Nah. Leftists are wimps, they would never do anything resembling taking up arms.
Do you know how many leftists are members of the army? The marines? I'll give you a hint: It's not many.
>>
>>56460871

Lefties are idealistic fools. They live in their own personal utopia. Then again I suppose, so does everyone. When the veneer lifts, they either go full Hitler or full Stalin, depending on their previous political allegiance. There will never be a true libertarian movement because ultimately, people can't stand others doing or thinking things differently from them. It would be nice if we could evolve.
>>
>>56460871
ahahahahahaha
>being leftist
>having a gun

pick one and only one
>>
>implying they wouldn't expect the government to supply the guns
>>
>>56460871
jokes on him, all the guns got banned :^)

THANK YOU BIG GOVERNMENT :DDDDD
>>
No one should listen to this black Mr. Clean. Black Kojak needs to go back to being a TV nigger.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.