[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does nigger smell?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: FB_IMG_1447880110730.jpg (16 KB, 640x224) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447880110730.jpg
16 KB, 640x224
I've never seen a nigger in my life so I want a short description of their stink.
>>
>>56460001
A mix of grease, sweat and coconut.
>>
>>56460001
Oils, dead skin, smells like they take a shower once every 3 months but wipe themselves down with a rag every now and then. Niggers have their own unique smell. I can literally smell if I'm driving into a nigger neighborhood in the states.
>>
File: unusual.jpg (35 KB, 613x556) Image search: [Google]
unusual.jpg
35 KB, 613x556
>>56460363
>>
>>56460363
>>56460375
These are quite accurate so far. "Rotten grease" is the best way I can describe it.
>>
like body odor
>>
it smells like the walls of a damp house covered in surstromming juices
>>
>>56460001
OK this i cannot believe. the nigger has permeated across the white man's domain in search of the wealth like a mould across a cheese.
>>
File: blackguyclapping.gif (3 MB, 400x213) Image search: [Google]
blackguyclapping.gif
3 MB, 400x213
Like a sheep
>>
Stale cocoa butter.
>>
>>56460001
They smell like a combination of cocoa butter and feces.
>>
>>56460001

Racism is linked to low intelligence, OP.

http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 352x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 352x302
>>56460827
This this this 100x this is the precise essence of a coon's stench. One wiff and you'll want to see them all removed from Europe forever and left to starve and boil in their own cesspit.
>>
>>56460966
That's because people of lower intelligence tend to have lower incomes, so they have to live in areas where they're actually exposed to the shitskins.
>>
>>56460001
Oil, BO, and Coco Butter.
>>
body odor, unwashed messy hair, and powder for some reason
>>
>>56460001
Worse than Jews in an oven.
>>
>>56460375
Are you really a jap, though? I'm really impressed that you're this good at english.

OT: How would you even know how a nigger smells? I want to seek "asylum" in nippon in a few years, when I'm done with my college stuff. Don't tell me that I'm escaping the muslim tsunami only to get into a niggnoggland.
>>
>>56461769
No. I'm an American stationed here. The country is decent. The people are generally very nice but I hate the cramped bullshit that you have to deal with. A large portion of Japanese people know bits of English but I'd only guess that 10-20% are fluent. Not a niggnoggland here as far as I can tell. I've seen quite a few Indian/Middle eastern looking guys, (Specifically guys. Haven't seen any women that look like them) around but not many niggers. I think 90% of niggers that you would see here are American soldiers/sailors stationed here. They are the same niggers that you see on the streets everywhere else. Being in the military doesn't make them any better or rational, so still avoid the groid like you would in any other situation. If you see a Japanese girl here talking to a nigger, just cut her out as an option.

Oh, forgot to mention, I see a decent number of filipinos here as well. Just imagine them as the niggers of the Asian community. They Like to act superior to everyone because they are filipino and they think their homeland is wonderful, but their homeland is shit and that's why they all leave. A large number of them join the American military and try to get stationed in Japan so that they can visit home, but still get the nicer life of an American. It's like Mexicans in the U.S., they think their country is so fucking wonderful but they risk dying to try and cross the border to leave it lol. So, you may meet those fuckers too.
>>
>>56462523
Where are you stationed? Are you fluent in japanese? Do you hang out with japanese people alot? Are there much liberals around? And I mean the retarded liberals with that.
>>
I'm black, I bathe, why is everyone here so mean lol
>>
>>56460001
Shit.
There's nothing special about it, just shit.
>>
>>56464074
Right next to Tokyo. Not fluent in Japanese at all. I don't see much point in trying to learn a language for a 3 year stint in a country that I'll never return to, plus I'm trying to learn Spanish atm. Don't really see too many political things out in town. Most Japanese people keep to themselves, plus I think they are more hesitant to randomly start talking to people that are white because they don't want to get stuck in a convo when neither one can really understand each other. I have a few Japanese friends and they are pretty cool. I'm not single so if you're coming here single I think you would have a better time and would be able to make more connections than I'd be willing to make. Plus, you can crush some Japanese puss.
>>
>>56460001
They smell exactly how they look like they would smell. Like a dead chimpanzee smeared with feces and rancid oil and left out in the sun for a certain amount of time. They consistently smell like this to caucasians and asians. Interestingly to them we have a particular odor, as well.
>>
didn't believe niggers actually smelled until one passed by me a few days ago, almost gagged it was disgusting can't even describe it
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.