[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The new based God of /pol/ Behold the Golden One who fights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: goldenone.jpg (335 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
goldenone.jpg
335 KB, 1920x1080
The new based God of /pol/
Behold the Golden One who fights the Heresy of Liberalism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek7KHcnlI2A
>>
File: Kwxvzlf.jpg (154 KB, 456x469) Image search: [Google]
Kwxvzlf.jpg
154 KB, 456x469
>>56459382
>Golden One who fights the Heresy of Liberalism.
You meant to post this guy, right?
>>
>>56459382
I would love to see him fight kimbo slice
>>
>>56459487
He and Trump are on the same side.
>>
Looks like a mtf burn victim Kevin Bacon

No really this dude is ugly as fuck, no wonder nord women prefer balkan men
>>
>>56459522
Kimbo is a brawler. This guy looks like he has show muscles. Kimbo would win hands down
>>
>>56459660
he has a women, if u bothered to watch any of his videos you would not be the self loathing ignorant fuck you are. He is based as fuck, speaks common sense and is humble. I wager your far more ugly and pathetic than he will ever be fagit.
>>
>>56459660
He was 10/10 with his beard, I don't know why he shaved it.
>>
>>56459487
No, Trump is the Son of Odin.
>>
>>56459716
"The golden one" is apperently a boxer and MMA guy aswell. I think he has some videos of him training different martial arts.
>>
>(literal) white knight
>God of /pol/

Uh huh. Choose one.

https://youtu.be/SfysPaZFEtY
>>
>>56459716
He has massive built muscle = must be show and no strength. dude gtfo. actually watch his videos maybe and not judge by post picture yh?
>>
>>56459382
He needs to start a gofundme for plastic surgery on that face. He has a sort of ugliness that you can't ignore.

It is all that is holding him back.
>>
>>56459946

but he is right, hating women is beta.

The threads were the highest numbers of virgins gather are those "feminism hate" threads.
>>
>>56459382
He speaks absolute sense. Why aren't more Swedes like him?
>>
>>56459946
he literally describes you. white knight= someone who has an attractive partner and get laid regularly??? you are simply a beta kek gtfo you are just jealous as fuck
>>
>>56459382
Good ol Latsbrah
>>
>>56460130
far too many still need the red pill unfortunately
>>
>>56460017

His brother is a 10/10 hamsum dude too no homo must suck for him
>>
>>56460154
>types like a 8th grade shitskin low-IQ cück who came to 4chan through facegoy
>uses shitskin enabling terms like "based"
>redefines the term "white knight" so he can justify white knight cück behavior

I'm sorry you don't know what the definition of a white knight is, little cücklet. It's usually liberals and the underaged who redefines words/terms to attempt to win an argument.
>>
>>56460130

Iceland has a population of 300k and is an island, how come most of you arent inbred?
>>
>>56460028
There's a difference between "hate" and disdain.
>>
>>56460355
Jealous.
As.
Fuck.

cry more tonight virgin beta
>>
I have watched his videos for a long time, i owe it to him that i was able to break the chains of mortal degeneracy to achieve glory.
However i dont agree with him that "its ok to be homosexual". Other than that he is the Iron Pill personified.

He probably just has fag friends and doesn't want to hurt their feelings etc
>>
He's based.
He's aware of the merchant and supports nationalistic ideals and becoming non degenerate
>>
>>56460370
300k is big enough to avoid that. Plus it's only been around for 1000 years and has had enough genetic diversity since it's main population are descended from Swedes, Danes, Irish and Brits and now Poles.
>>
File: domestic.gif (2 MB, 295x211) Image search: [Google]
domestic.gif
2 MB, 295x211
>>56460017
Honestly, this.
I'm a faggot degenerate and I wouldn't fuck him even though he's /pol/ with that body, just because his face hurts to look at.
it's so unfortunate.
>>
>>56460742
Norwegians, not Swedes m8.
>>
>>56460484
Nice meme response, kiddo. Confirming that only children and liberals disagree with me.
>>
>>56460803
i would bet my entire life savings on every degenerate in this thread saying this being less attractive than him.
>>
>>56459382
Glory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi3I52mtzk
>>
>>56460428
Disdain is pure lunacy on it self.

By having disdain for women, you simply destroy everything entire civilizations have stood for. You are evil. You are part of why we are falling.

You deserve not an inch of land to have your body left to be buried in.
>>
He's not ugly. He actually looks like the quintessential Swede to be honest family.
>>
>>56459382
Good video. Starts bit slow, but certainly helped me understand more about the swedes.
>>
>>56461207
This, he's in no way as ugly as is being implied by people in this thread... Seriously wtf?
>>
>>56461402
they are most definitely jealous ugly fucks themselves
>>
File: primate gorilla.jpg (184 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
primate gorilla.jpg
184 KB, 800x800
>>56459382
It interests me and amazes me to no end that humans are a primate race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teB-Icrog6E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkiPCKlNjX0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_T4sZzSazw

lesser primates like chimpanzees, bonobos, and gorillas are very much like humans, and we are very much like them, but we humans are intelligent life, while they are just animals, yet we are all still primates, it is so amazing and interesting.
>>
>>56460333
Trips for truth

Mfw have fapped to his brother
>>
>>56461127
Said the libkek who thinks women dindu nuffin wrong. Only liberal cücks think ALL women can lay claim to civilization.

Your motivation for your post is the same motivation libcücks have when they sign laws saying it's illegal to withhold money or sex from your gf/spouse.

If you weren't a liberal cück, you'd espouse meritocracy rather than treating women like libtards treat their pet dindus
>>
>>56461781
Post pics of brother plox.
>>
>>56461882
Truly, if your women are no longer respectable, your nation is dead, your civilization is dead.

It was always the culture of man to hold a woman in high regard. Thus women acted in high regard. Wars were faught and with good reason. But you say it's all a waste.

Oh the horror. Such calamity is the end of us.
>>
Why aren't all Chads like this guy. It seems like all Chad Alphas aren't smart like this dude, I'm not hating here, just wondering
>>
He looked far better with the beard.
>>
>>56462875
>American women
>respectable

Comparing the women of Lithuania to the "women" of the USA is comparing apples to oranges.
>>
Beastmaster was an alright show I guess
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.