[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is no legitimate justification for eating meat. Why shouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
There is no legitimate justification for eating meat. Why shouldn't it be criminalized?
>>
>>56457774
Because Vegas are fucking beta cvcks
>>
Legitimate justification for eating meat: It is edible
>>
File: umZAuBF.jpg (174 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
umZAuBF.jpg
174 KB, 960x960
>>56457880
>muh manliness
Keep at it.
>>
File: but it tastes good!.jpg (84 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
but it tastes good!.jpg
84 KB, 600x600
>>56458116
Would you eat human?
>>
>>56457774
>legitimate justification
MY BODY MY RULES SHITLORD!
I CAN EAT WHATEVER I WANT!
STOP RAPING ME!
>>
>>56457774
Its like vegan don't even care about farmers.
>just reorganize your farm
Its hard as fuck to convert a field that is filled with giant ass rocks and grass into a crop field. Its not like vegans pay for the machinery, gas, time, and losses to covert.
>>
>>56458160
I'll just throw it out here, but
>Muh Taste.
And indeed, I love Muh Taste. Granted Vegetables can be pretty good, but juicy meat is also great, and just a reminder, people don't go on this board and shill for meat unlike the Vegans who make Vegan shill posts every other day, the only time you'll see a person shilling Meat is in a Vegan Shill thread.
>>
>>56457774
There is no justification to fuck men in the ass. So why don't we criminalize it?
>>
>>56458324
No, as human lives hold more value than livestock.
>>
File: every argumentative comic ever.jpg (244 KB, 1004x1890) Image search: [Google]
every argumentative comic ever.jpg
244 KB, 1004x1890
>>56457774
>>56458324
>>
>>56458324
I'd try it
>>
File: W0wdS.jpg (38 KB, 497x550) Image search: [Google]
W0wdS.jpg
38 KB, 497x550
>>
#plantlivesmatter
>>
What the fuck is it with you leftists and your lust to imprison any who disagree with you?
Veganism is not natural.
>>
>Feeding billions of livestock takes more resources than feeding ourselves

No. See, here's how it works.

We grow grain. Then we harvest grain. After we harvest that grain we are left with stalks. We take these leftover stalks and dry them out to make hay. We feed that hay to livestock, such as cattle. We take the waste from our grain production and feed it back into the system in order to sustain livestock that will become more food. This is called 'efficiency'.

No, we are not wasting otherwise edible grain on cows. We are using an otherwise useless form of waste in order to feed cows.

If we switch to global veganism? Well, now our grain production is producing waste at a ridiculous level. We have to dispose of that hay now, which takes more time and energy. That's fine now because we use that hay to make more food, but with the vegan system we're just wasting time and energy with no added food production.
>>
>>56458522
Difference is this is literally how you meatfags argue. The comics simply takes it to its logical conclusions.

I'm sorry you really are that stupid.
>>
>>56458324
>eating cat is bad
Never had chinese food before, huh?
>>
>Why shouldn't it be criminalized?
because eating meat is human culture. get with the program bro.
>>
Canine teeth

Humans, like other carnivorous animals, have evolved to eat meat.
>>
>>56457774
Farm cows and shit would die in the wild, so what the vegans are proposing is even more inhumane than meat farming, total extinction.

A gradual cutback in meat consumption over centuries, driven more by health and economic than moral concerns, would be a smarter agenda.
>>
>>56457774
Fuck off. Meatfags can fuck off as well.
It's perfectly okay to eat meat, but we should REALLY dial down in the amount that's consumed.
Producing the amount of meat we do today has an extremely big impact on the environment. It's not efficient and it accounts for (iirc) the biggest percentage of emission of greenhouse gases.
tl;dr be sensible and eat more veggies and less meat, but a piece of meat once in a while is fine and healthy.
>>
File: skypepictture.png (84 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
skypepictture.png
84 KB, 250x250
>>56457774

I like meat and animals are expendable.
>>
>>56457774
but it's yummy in my tummy
>>
>>56457774
reported.
>>
>>56458324
If it was legal, yes
>>
File: I_am_silly!.png (66 KB, 810x800) Image search: [Google]
I_am_silly!.png
66 KB, 810x800
>>56458682
>if I say my strawman is true then that means its true
>>
>>56457774

you left out the foundation of your argument. why has science got it wrong?
>>
>>56458324
To me it is so retarded when vegans compare eating cow or pig to eating your cat or dog, we don't have an emotional attachment to the animal we're eating. If you want to buy a chicken and have it as your pet then no one will eat it. It's like comparing killing a terrorist to killing your friend because they are both humans.
>>
>>56458559
>Eating Koala
Enjoy your Chlamydia
>>
>>56458659
>No, we are not wasting otherwise edible grain on cows. We are using an otherwise useless form of waste
Then if everyone switched to veganism, you'd just stop growing that type of grain.
>>
Meat is murder, veganism is genocide
>>
>>56457774
>There is no legitimate justification for eating meat.
Vitamin B12.
Without it you can get permanent brain damage and nerve damage.

It's only found naturally in animal products.
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (190 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
190 KB, 1280x1280
>>56459036
>If it hurts my feelings then it's not true!
And meatfags say vegans are illogical and sensitive.
>>
>>56459386
Thanks. I knew there was a vitamin like that, but didn't remember how it was called.
>>
>>56459270

Doesn't matter what you switch to. Every single type of crop creates waste. In order to make our food system efficient, we need to have a use for that waste that will assist in creating more food.

If we ceased the growing of all of our grains, then what? We start doubling up on crops that produce waste which we can't use? Same problem. The system becomes less efficient = more people starve.
>>
>someone makes these comics and actually thinks they are good

HURR MEAT TASTES GOOD? I HOPE SOMEONE EATS YOUR CAT
>>
>>56459435
I never said it "hurts my feelings". I said it's an unrealistic and emotionally charged strawman, because libtards can't argue without appealing to emotion.

Why can't libtarded vecücktarians ever argue without putting words in anothers' mouth?
>>
>>56458659
It's not just the feed though.
>>
>>56458659
Not to mention often times the animal waste is used as fertalizer, and without it there would be few non-chemical options for farm fertalizer.
Theoretically we could kill all the animals from the chemical fertalizer, over long term use. See: DTP
>>
>>56458160
>morality is subjective
>implying it's not
>>
>>56458559
I was just going to post this. Based maddox.
>>
>>56458324
Do you know why is it against the law to eat human flesh? Because cannibalism is immoral. Even if some dumb dictator made it legal no sane people would eat human meat.
>>
>>56459672
since something like 70% of all arable crops are used as animal feed anyway, that's not much of an argument
>>
Animals eat animals you faggot it's nature. Any one who thinks animals have a conscious is a retard. When was the last time you had an in depth conversation with your dog? I never did.
>>
>>56457774
We have a variety of shapes of teeth. We've developed to be omnivores, deal with it.
>>
braindead arguments to their logical and ridiculous conclusions.

I love that it makes meatfags like you upset seeing how stupid you are. Maybe one day you'll come to understand how we feel having to be on the receiving end of your bullshit.
>>
>>56459445
well, at least it´s fresh
>>
>>56457774

Fuck off veggie, I am a fucking legitimate lion, I need fucking meat in my diet and yes, I would eat a human if I had to.

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>56459128
This

>>56457774
Forum sliding much? I've seen too many of these vegan shill threads for it to be coincidence. Fuck off shill.

You're the same fucks that want to ban cars and houses and force everyone to ride trains and bicycles, and lived in cramped apartments stacked on top of each other like the communists do.

Admit it, you vegans are about control and restricting freedom of choice. You're just another part of that sjw politically correct mafia that wants to limit free speech as well. Until there is a way to artificially create animal tissue in a lab to be produced as meat, I will continue to eat traditional made.
>>
>>56459386
Actually, that is not true. Nutritional yeast is a healthy alternative, and in actuality most meat-eaters have very little of this in their diet (compared to vegans and at all) because farm animals are not raised in the normal, healthy environments where they would normally ingest the vitamin b12 that you expect to be found in their bodies. It comes from dirt, but farm animals are not raised anywhere near this dirt-rich soil.
>>
>>56458682
>you meatfags

jesus I've seen it all now. When you have to take supplements for B12, animal protein and certain types of omega oil because you can't get it naturally from your vegan diet, what does that tell you?
>>
>>56459839
pls be bait.
>>
>>56460109
traditionally made meat from the slaughtering of animals*
>>
File: but animals do it!.jpg (194 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
but animals do it!.jpg
194 KB, 1280x1280
>>56459386
>Vitamin B12.
Meat is not necessary to acquire it. BOOM there goes the last defense of the meatfags.
>>56459689
It's not, that's pure philistinism Not even most philosophers believe that. Rape is objectively evil and so is murder of human or animal.
>>56459839
pic related
>>
>>56457774
Your comic is retarded, just like you!

The most efficient staple crops that can be grown are wheat and rice.

For every 1 pound of usable grain or rice kernels, these plants produce between 6 and 12 pounds of WASTE PRODUCT that is 100% inedible to humans.

Of those 6-12 pounds of waste, 95% of them are STAPLE FEED ITEMS FOR LIVESTOCK SUCH AS SHEEP, PIGS, COWS, AND GOATS.

Chickens can be raised on farmed insect life, fed 100% by the same waste.

An entirely vegan or strictly vegetarian diet is NOT SUSTAINABLE, and would result in massive famines within 2 years.

Also, soil is a living thing that needs to be fertilized. Manure only provides 2 of the 4 vital nutrients for soil. The other two would need to come from ground animal bones and animal blood, or from oil refineries making hydrocarbon based artificial fertilizers.

Do we eat too much meat? Yes.
Should we instead go to the other retarded extreme? FUCK NO.

Your doctrine is one by lazy sheltered hipsters who know nothing of farming.
>>
>>56459445
thats cool
>>
Because I like eating meat.
>>
>>56460268
>Meat is not necessary to acquire it.
No, just to stay healthy and sane. :^)
>>
Because freedoms.
>>
How about this: people eat whatever the fuck they want.

Seriously. Don't both sides feel retarded for trying to tell each other what should they eat? To me this whole vegan-non vegan debate sounds like two kindergarten children fighting somehow like this:

>"nghaa, you eat meat, thats bad!"
>"no its not!"
>"yes it is!!"
>"no its not!!"
>"yes it is!"
>"mommyyyyyy!!!"
>both babies start crying
>>
Cows and goats and shit eat grass. Grass is free.
>>
>>56460268
There is no non-animal sources of active B12.

Active B12 is a product of the enzymes in animal intestines.
>>
>>56457774
>>56458160
>>56458324

>The UK Vegan Society, the Vegetarian Resource Group, and the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, among others, recommend that vegans either consistently eat B12-fortified foods or take a daily or weekly B12 supplement to meet the recommended intake.[21][22][23]

lmao sure sounds like a healthy natural diet
>>
>>56460420
That's not really a problem for militant vegans tough
>>
File: that would be you.jpg (327 KB, 937x1262) Image search: [Google]
that would be you.jpg
327 KB, 937x1262
ITT a shitter shattered vegan complains about things that have flavor
have one of my secret stash pictures
its on the house OP
>>
>>56459445
Looooooooooooooool
>>
I identify as a carnivore-kin.
Vegan Liberals B T F O
>>
>>56459672
we could get our fertilizer from india
>>
>>56460455
Dubs confirm the debate over vegetarianism is childish and immature. People should take care of their own business and realize that their political views supported by whatever arguments are in fact just different opinions on useless shit. This whole thing is like trying to enforce someone to eat chocolate ice cream over vanilla because the person thinks chocolate is somehow better. People just eat whatever they want and period. Christ.
>>
>>56458116
this
>>56458324
is not edible, you would vomit constantly if you don´t spice the shit out of it.
Human flesh is also poisonous and kills u if u eat too much, wich is why Polynesian cannibals only ate it on special occasions and only a little but. They knew they would die if they ate too much.
>>
>>56460197

we could slaughter you and distribute you as pork, interested much?
>>
>>56457880
Cooking and eating meat is what allowed our ancestors to develop large brains. On top of that, our ancestors would not have survived without meat in their diets.

Eat meat, folks. It's what we evolved to do.
>>
>>56458160
I see no reason to not eat meat. Amercians do eat entirely too much of it though imo.

Replacing any amount of meat with grains is just as fucking stupid though. People should be eating less grains than meat, and yet that retarded made-up food pyramid that has been circulating since forever asks you to eat half a loaf of bread a day. Complete garbage.

You should be eating vegetables, fruits, and meat. Sometimes grains. Not much. Dairy isn't even that good for you.

In the US we shouldn't be eating nearly as many cows as we do. If anything we should be eating Bison, as they're more efficient to farm in northern parts of the US, and are evolved to live here...

Blah blah blah. Morality is subjective. Blah blah blah.
>>
>>56460268
>murder
>objectively evil

You are that kind of faggot that given a gun and a chance to shoot stalin in head wouldn't do it because "killing is evul", right?
>>
>>56459715
>Based maddox
Except he really isn't. He's no better than any other retard who posts shitty edgy opinions on the internet, except that he's sometimes funny, and in his late 40's
>>
>>56460901
>shooting stalin in the head
That's how you get time paradoxes, m8.
>>
>>56457774
We need meat to literally live.
>>
I know many people from Pakistan still eat wood here, they say they it's put under the sand, becomes edible, and it hardens their teeth. On top of that, it's healthy.

Us white people (or normal people as I like to call them) ate meat and the fat of animals to strengthen our teeth and keep nourished.

Eat your fucking trees and leaves, ya shitskin, we'll be eating steaks and singing in the halls of god.
>>
>>56460268
>rape is objectively evil
It's like you've never went to school.

The only thing in history that's been unilaterally morally frowned upon is hypocrisy. Retard.
>>
>>56459435
Ironically enough man has a natural predator: himself.

Also, deer cannot perceive overpopulation, nor any other animal really. The fact that mankind has acted on the perception that theres too many people and taken steps against it is already evident(i.e. Chinas one child policy, gay rights, veganism, etc.) meaning that this comic isn't doing a fair comparison between higher and lower cognizance, as a deer doesn't think about if its going to eat the forest bare and have a massive population die-off.

Also, the comic ironically contradicts itself, if Aliens are so advanced as to be able to hunt humans, why aren't they vegans instead? Is the author trying to make the statement that veganism isn't something to be practiced by advanced alien civilizations?
What point are they trying to make? We should know better because of aliens? Stupid really.
>>
>>56457774
>shill bot
hide sage
>>
>>56460702
What? You mean guinean papuas getting Creutzfeld-Jacob after eating brains of their enemies? Human meat isn't poisonous otherwise.
>>
File: 14461531896100.png (452 KB, 638x312) Image search: [Google]
14461531896100.png
452 KB, 638x312
>>56458324
Africans eat humans on regular basis.

Check your privilege, you racist colonialist shitlord.
>>
>>56460994
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>56460989

That's a thought experiment and not a TARDIS.
>>
>>56460901

When I went back in time and threw baby Grinkov out the window Stalin took his place.
>>
>>56457774
>There is no legitimate justification for eating meat
it is our nature
see digestive tract
see teeth
see enzymes
our bodys literally evolved to digest meat
fucking vegans always love everything natural so much, but deny their own human nature
fucking hypocrites
>>
>>56460759
Part of the problem with how cattle are farmed is that they aren't bunched up, allowed to intensively graze an area for a short period of time, then moved on to another pasture. Go out in cattle country in my state and the cows are just randomly distributed. That's not how herd animals act when there are predators. Get back closer to how nature did it before we came along, and even cattle are fine.
>>
File: memefrog.png (5 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
memefrog.png
5 KB, 666x666
>>56461186
Have another rare thing. Just for you.
>>
>>56457774
God said we can.
Are you going against god?
Are you a heretic?
Scum of the earth no culture faggot.
>>
>>56457774
Vegans are assholes or mentally ill every single one.

They think natural news is a good source. Their arguments are full of fallacies their propaganda is nothing but confirmation bias. All their energy and feeling healthy is the placebo effect or comparing themselves to their fat ass friends they used to have. They literally act like a cult towards former vegans and make up stories about how they're constantly asked where they get their protein when in reality no one asked them.

Also they hate humanity, but won't kill themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if they used treatments for illnesses that came about via the use of animals.
>>
>/pol/ got BTFO by a vegan
How fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>56461258
Veganism was a religious fancy when famines were a normal part of life in many parts of the world, but now with abundance of resources in the west, propagation of leftist ideologies and overall pussifying of western people due to lack of contact with death they are growing strong in their failfaggotry.
>>
>>56460735
>eating animal meat = cannibalism
>Even the poles are bluepilled goddamn.

I think that's called murder, senpai. But I'd much rather kill you first before anything happens to me. Survival of the fittest.

I don't give a fuck what happens to my body after death. Preferably donated to science or organs for people that need them.

Fuck off with your high horse mentality that you're better than others just because you eat only leaves. There is literally nothing you can do to stop people from eating meat.
>>
>>56457774
Because it infringes in personal freedoms
Honestly though as long as the animals are respected and not huddled into mass fucking cages having a steady supply of meat is necessary for healthy growth
>>
File: pdCqD8N.gif (1 MB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
pdCqD8N.gif
1 MB, 350x200
>>56461392
>>
>>56461553
That was sarcasm you fatburger, I'm rare steak lover.
>>
>>56461454
>Vegans are assholes or mentally ill every single one.
What about those that don't give a fuck about others eating meat?
>>
File: lion-hunting-5.jpg (27 KB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
lion-hunting-5.jpg
27 KB, 400x321
>>56457774
This!

What lions don't realise that eating meat is immoral. These fucking lion BIGOTS need to go to mandatory diversity training or something to learn that eating MEAT is WRONG!
>>
>>56461646
I'm sorry then m8. But my argument is also aimed at those who are unironically promoting veganism here. Too much poe's law in this thread it's got me confused.

Medium rare steaks for me.
>>
>>56461143
prions can be found everywhere in our body, not only in the brain.
Eat too much and you go full kuru.
It´s common for mammals to get sick from eating flesh of their own species. See cows that were fed cows. Pigs, etc. All the worst diseases derived from cannibalism. And they always started on some farms in england.
>>
>>56460931
maddox is based
>>
The amount that I like meat is more than the amount that I care about the animals that I eat.
>>
>>56457774
We actually process animal proteins extremely efficiently. It's fine to eat both plants and animals. We should perhaps change our diets to be more balanced and eat a wide variety of foods and avoid using too many antibiotics on our livestock, but eating meat is nutritious a historical part of the human diet.
>>
>>56461655
As long as you don't start your sentences with "I'm a vegan..." or criticize others for eating meat and feigning moral superiority, then you're alright in my book.

But those that actively try to ban meat or try to bomb research facilities because of "muh animal testing," or are simply a member of PETA, those deserve to be gassed.
>>
>>56457774

Meat is significantly more calorie and nutrient dense than any plant matter, even nuts and seeds. And those calories aren't protected by cellulose, either, so we can digest it without having four-chambered ruminant stomachs.
>>
Because meat is delicious and supplements my wide variety of vegetables and carbohydrates nicely.
Plus, every vegan I know of is a beta loser who looks like a green party support
>>
>>56457774
>There is no legitimate justification for

So? I don't need to justify what I do. You try to stop me and we'll see who decides.
>>
>>56459308
Cuz all vegans are vegetables?
>>
>>56457774
Yeah, there's only this thing called.. how was it again? Oh yeah, biology.
Just some thousands of years of human diet containing all kinds of meat.
Don't worry, though, as I'm quite sure that if any other animal drastically changed their almost one million years old evolution-tailed diet within less than one generation of their species life time, absolutely nothing would happen.
Here, read this study from this very trustable website: www.Imaretard.kek/fagdiet
made by people who completely know what vitamin B12 is and understand how evolution works.
>>
>>56457774
funniest thing i've seen this year was a leftist faggot up in arms about whaling actually defend some fucking islanders backwards practice of killing and eating whales because it was "sustainable" and it is their "culture".

then, over the course of the next week or so i saw him chiming in on articles about the islanders, basically telling people to check their privilege. it all started because someone linked him to the island when he was bitching about whaling.

my justification for eating meat is because i want to and i can.
how do people justify anything?
>>
>>56461523
The opposite happened but I know liberals are dearthly afraid of real life facts contradicting their fantasies
>>
>>56458324
>if you eat cows you have to eat cats and humans too
>>
>>56457774
>There is no legitimate justification for eating meat.
Except that I need the protein, amino acids, fats, salt, vitamins, and minerals that eating meat provides.
>>
Empathizing with my own species is hard enough as it is.

Asking me to give a shit about animals is asking too much.
>>
>>56464441
>that eating meat provides
At a cheaper rate than supplements. Though iirc there are a few things meat gives you that chemical supplements or food replacements can't do well.

Soylent is supposed to be a food replacement sort of thing. I have some. It's not bad for replacing lunch with.
>>
Vegetarian here, have become very red pilled over the past year. This is one of the final transitions. What's the consensus of grass-fed vs grain/corn fed? I feel meat could clear my brain fog, mental ability, and alleviate some of my beta characteristics.
>>
Meat is tasty. Do you really need more justification than that?

Can you justify every single thing you do rationally, every day?

Pro-tip: You can't. Most likely we can't even justify staying alive and reproducing and whatnot, in such a fucked up world.
>>
File: steve_harvey.jpg (173 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
steve_harvey.jpg
173 KB, 1280x1600
>>56457774
Muslims don't eat pork and blow shit up.
Most of the U.S. eats pork, doesn't blow shit up.
Case closed
>>
File: fishnchips.jpg (63 KB, 706x264) Image search: [Google]
fishnchips.jpg
63 KB, 706x264
>eating mammalia

You people are goddamn cannibals
>>
>>56457774
No "legitimate" reason is necessary.

I can eat what i want unless you can think of a legitimate reason to stop me.
>>
>>56460567
that's actually really sad
>>
File: My diet philosophy.jpg (67 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
My diet philosophy.jpg
67 KB, 312x445
>>56458324
In a heartbeat. It has always been my lifelong dream to eat my enemies.

Pic related has always been my view on diet.
>>
>>56457774
The animals belong to the humans, and we are free to do as we please with them, we are the dominant species and we rule this planet.
>>
>>56465504
>Might makes right
Muslims and niggers have the right to colonize Sweden. It's only fair because they're obviously strong enough to do so without resistance.
>>
File: 1409499261031.jpg (20 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1409499261031.jpg
20 KB, 333x333
>>56465504
>>
>>56464831
>pic related: average American
Case closed.

>>56465634
Don't use a fucking hat as an argument.
>>
>>56458324
If it was legal, non-diseased, and I had a steady supply of human meat delivered to the stores as fresh as beef, eggs, pork, and other poultry then yes, I certainly would.
Apparently it tastes like veal and has the consistency of tenderloin. Also since it's lean meat it's very nutrition with minimal adverse side effects. Plus with the minerals that are in our water, it would be even more enriched.
>>
>>56465690
I don't need to argue with you if you're just posting nonsense bait.
>>
>>56459445
poor frog
disgusting barabaric people

hope they themselves get cut in half and put in salad and eaten by some smiling ching chong bitch
>>
>>56457774

Veggies give me gas.
>>
>>56461704
If lions are so great, why don't you integrate them into your society as citizens? You sound exactly like the typical butthurt liberal defending niggers.

>>56458559
For every human you don't kill, I'm going to kill all of them.
>>
>>56457774
Why do you care about the lifes of animals that if it weren't for the meat industry would never have existed?
>>
File: Tomahawk__Ribeye_1.jpg (2 MB, 2100x1405) Image search: [Google]
Tomahawk__Ribeye_1.jpg
2 MB, 2100x1405
Why do I need to justify myself for enjoying this?
>>
>>56466193
because that is disgusting
>>
>>56457774
It tastes good and I honestly don't care. That and the vegan/vegetarian/cúck community is full of annoying, self important assholes, so I like to flaunt how much I enjoy killing and eating animals in front of them. It's like they don't realize that plants are also living creatures that must be killed to be consumed. If you're going to be picky like that you might as well go all the way and just starve to death. I'm sure your personal handicap will pay off somehow.
>>
>>56466237
>because muh feels
FTFY
>>
Are you aware that supposedly 'fully herbivorous" animals eat meat?
Horses, deer, kangaroos... all occasionally eating meat.
Whats your excuse for not eating meat?

Heres some vids to enjoy:
Horses:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnWso-2YA-E [Embed]

Deer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q91dUtDYkU [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQOQdBLHrLk [Embed]

Kangaroo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMVvm8sDGXM [Embed]

Chimpanzees:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YMXk5Z6-IHY [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU1zUzXkTtw&feature=player_detailpage [Embed]

Baboons:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OUPhRYi_caY [Embed]

Undoubtedly many more.
Please enjoy, and eat some meat like a true herbivore.
>>
>>56466364
this is abnormal and unnatural behavior

and you do realize that the justification for abstinence from eating meat is not "THERE ARE SOME ANIMALS WHO ARE HERBIVORES SO I SHOULD BE TOO" right? jesus you're fucking stupid
>>
>>56466193
that looks delicious
>>
>>56459445
someone make a pepe of this
>>
File: 1446394281478.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1446394281478.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>56466364
>supposedly 'fully herbivorous" animals
>roos
>baboons
>chimps
baka
>>
>>56466522
do kangaroos eat koalas?
>>
>>56466474
Its not 'abnormal' or 'unnatural' its a regularly observable habit of herbivores who supplement their diets with meat.
Oh wait, I guess homosexuality is also 'abnormal' and 'unnatural' too. Checkmate vegan.
>>
File: yeah this.jpg (450 KB, 1000x1350) Image search: [Google]
yeah this.jpg
450 KB, 1000x1350
>>56458522
>>
>>56466642
uh, it is
>>
>>56466577
nsh they can't jump high enough. they have been known to catch birds midflight though.
>>
>>56466710
Why don't you draw up some comics where you kill homosexuals because your just "taking it to its logical conclusion"
>>
>>56466782
i don't draw and i have no interest in killing gays so no thanks
>>
>>56466767
Fucking hell I want to see this
>>
>>56466831
http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2012/11/deer_eat_meat_herbivores_and_carnivores_are_not_so_clearly_divided.html
>>
File: thanks sheik.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
thanks sheik.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>56459445
>looking into the eyes of your meal and eating it as its still alive
fucking brutal
>>
>>56466955
can I ask what you are trying to prove in asserting that natural herbivores can also eat meat?
>>
>>56467017
That the black and white thinking of veganism is absurd.
>>
>>56457774
It was our meat eating that drove human to develop critical thinking. To catch animals to eat man needed to catch them. Man created tools and kicked off the evolution of our minds thanks to eating meat.
>>
>>56467102
what black and white thinking? do you think my purpose in avoiding animal products is to live the same life as a deer and horse? are you serious?
>>
>>56466782
the conclusion you have reached is anything but logical. what does killing homosexuals have to do with animals eating meat too?
>>
>>56467144
If animals should eat animals, and yet you also consider yourself an animal, then why should you be above them whilst asserting that animals are your equals?
>>
>>56465610
But that is correct. It's not about honor or fairness.

They have the ability to do so, are doing so, and will likely win.

Might does, in fact, make right.
>>
>>56460689
yeah, but today's meat consumption is harmfull for the environment, wich affects all us it is not like just one personal election
>>
>>56467198
Its a play on those shitty vegan comics posted earlier in the thread:
>>56460268
>>56459435
>>56458324
>>
>>56466044
this desu
>>
File: hitler.jpg (83 KB, 946x472) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
83 KB, 946x472
>>56457774
hitler was vegan
>>
>>56466193
damn it Poland i just had dinner. Stop making me want more food.
>>
>>56458659
lol

nothing is lost

cows don't vanish nutritious molecules away.

and western society is more efficient at using all parts of foods and animals than the indians ever were.

concentrated nutrient sources like meat are great for you.

there is no reason not to eat meat. humans won't get as big and strong without it.
>>
>>56457774
In northern climates, it's a far more reasonable way to get protein since your fruit and vegetable choices are limited due to the types your can grow
>>
>>56466767
they also drown dogs.
>>
>>56458342
every day at the grocery store on my way home I, a vegan, pay for that shit
>>
>>56467296
>yet you also consider yourself an animal
i suggest you stop putting words in my mouth friend
>then why should you be above them whilst asserting that animals are your equals
what are you even saying? when did I imply I'm "above" them? i believe they should be treated as equals and not rounded up and hanged upside down as their throats are slit is all. it's inhumane, cruel, expensive, and detrimental to the planet
>>
>>56457774
I like eating meat

>>56458324
I probably would
>>
>>56457774
>There is no legitimate justification for eating meat
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essential_amino_acid
Die.
>>
>>56460901
Murder is objectively evil.
Killing can be morally right.
There is a difference.
In your example, I would shoot Stalin every time
>>
>>56459610
libtards to emotions, fucktards to their edgy nature
>>
>>56466193
>Big steak
>2 thin slices of potato
>Some sort of stuffed half tomato?

>Why do I need to justify myself for enjoying this?
This is not a balanced meal. You need more carb than that to get through the day, and there should be more veg too.
Nice steak though.
>>
>>56458559
so in total your going to eat four times as much meat as a normal person, just to spite vegans? good luck bro
>>
File: 1438205911954.jpg (166 KB, 1103x674) Image search: [Google]
1438205911954.jpg
166 KB, 1103x674
>>56467507
>i believe they should be treated as equals and not rounded up and hanged upside down as their throats are slit is all. it's inhumane, cruel, expensive, and detrimental to the planet

But, animals eat meat, and nature is rape and murder 24/7. Why is it you bring human values to entity's that have none?
>>
>>56467997
animals eat meat because they have to and, like i said a dozen times already, it is natural
humans do it purely out of convenience, ignorance, and selfishness
>>
Humans have omnivoric teeth, do they not?
>>
>>56468084
What will you do when you don't have the luxury of not eating seasonally?
Eating imported fruits and veggies flown in from south America is actually purely out of done out of convenience, ignorance, and selfishness.

I don't know if you realize this, but you can't normally get bananas in the continental United states without importing them.
>>
>>56458324
Maybe
>>
>>56468084
humans eat meat because it's natural too
We have canine teets, our digestory tract has evolved to digest meat and we need amino acids and B12 to function properly
Our females even have mammary glands to supply milk to their offsprings
Vegan diet is obejctively retarded
>>
>>56457774
If we didn't farm animals, a lot of them would go extinct. Farming animals is a good way to preserve them while not being an economic drain.

Also I have a lot of pets and care about animals, but I have no quarrels about killing them quickly after they have lived a nice life and not letting their meat just going to waste by them dying and rotting.
>>
>>56458324

If meat was criminalized, sure.
>>
Eating meat is the mark of being a predator rather than prey.

Predatory animals are more complex organisms, and their meat based diet is the reason. Meat contains much more calories per pound consumed than vegetarian alternatives. So the predator spends less time eating, or gets more out of their food, which promotes physical growth.

Consider the daily routine of a cow; they literally spend half their day eating because their diet consists of grasses. To sustain their massive bodies, they have to eat hundreds of pounds of grasses to meet their caloric needs. They also have dramatically less developed brains than, say, a wolf or a cougar.

Eating meat puts you atop the hierarchy of evolution. We are the apex predators of this planet because we consume animal proteins and animal byproducts which are dense in protein (milk, eggs).

Vegetarianism is an alright diet for health benefits, but even the vegetarian still relies on dairy and egg products to keep their caloric intake up to par. Veganism, on the other hand, is malnutrition.

There is everything wrong with not eating meat or other animal products.
>>
>>56460268
Lions don't sit there and take it, they fucking murder eachother
>>
File: 1401221830932.jpg (97 KB, 533x471) Image search: [Google]
1401221830932.jpg
97 KB, 533x471
>>56457774
Because if we didnt eat them they would eat us.
>>
>>56457774
Why don't you protest with wild animals that hunt to live? I mean, they are killing! They should be punished! So yeah, I demand a jail sentence for every carnivorous animal in the wild. Ugh #WildAnimalsAreSickFucks
>>
>>56468529
>I don't know if you realize this, but you can't normally get bananas in the continental United states without importing them.
and what is your point? are you dumb? there is absolutely no connection between that and my argument

>>56468560
okay. try eating raw uncooked and unsliced animal meat with your hardcore canines bud

also, you're right! females DO have mammary glands. i'm so proud you've made that observation.
>>
>>56458324
PEPSI
E
P
S
I

COLA
O
L
A

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2012/01/20/145539661/state-bill-outlaws-use-of-fetuses-in-food-industry-meets-visceral-reaction
>>
>>56468828
name one farm animal that would eat you if you didn't kill it first
>>
>>56465756
>American meat
>lean
>>
>>56467720
>You need more carb than that to get through the day
>>
File: 1439436158631.jpg (12 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
1439436158631.jpg
12 KB, 272x185
>>56457774

1. Animals don't have agency.
2. They taste good.

Eat shit and die you Kike.
>>
>>56468924
Your 'non-selfish' diet wouldn't exist outside of the vast international free market, its a modern construct, one that relies on heavily processed soy products and the importation of fruits and vegetables to be feasible.
Should the infrastructure fail, you may very well be forced to eat meat again, that or kill yourself to avoid your house of cards morality.
>>
>>56468924
I do retard
I fucking love rare steaks
I really hope you are pretending
>>56468689
You realize almonds have like 6x calorie density of chicken right?
>>
File: purge.jpg (5 KB, 64x105) Image search: [Google]
purge.jpg
5 KB, 64x105
>>56468978
Yer momma, boy. Now git back to yer cvck shed.
>>
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make a tasty bacon-and-eggs breakfast? Besides just cooking the eggs in the frying pan.
>>
>>56466999
It's not really alive at that point. Just the intact nerves reacting to the sauce and in spasm accordingly.

It's the same principle behind salt on frog legs and this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxQmOR_QLfQ
>>
>>56466005

You do it then you limey piece of shit :D
>>
File: crying_baby[1].jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
crying_baby[1].jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>be omnivore
>mind my own business and eat what i want

>be vegan
>shitpost everywhere about how eating meat is bad

Pic related, average vegan
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrH46p1I3UA&feature=player_detailpage

Heres a guy feeding a deer some meat
>>
>>56468978

Uhhhhh.... Having been raised on one... Ill go with pigs. Pigs will eat the shit out of anything living or not.

Eat what you will, modesty and respect are key in all walks of life.
>>
>>56467396

No he wasn't. Stop spreading lies about the man!
>>
File: slip_n_slide.jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
slip_n_slide.jpg
61 KB, 500x500
Nice slide thread
>>
File: 1448179856679.jpg (47 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
1448179856679.jpg
47 KB, 720x439
>>56457774
Because a high percentage of vegetarians suffer from a rare condition of being an asshole.

Symptoms include pointing out to people that you're vegan every thirty secponds while chiding meat eaters how backwards and barbaric they look.

IQ also lowered by 50
>>
File: 1442427871884.png (191 KB, 575x575) Image search: [Google]
1442427871884.png
191 KB, 575x575
>>56457774
Vegan here.
Also gave up on trying to persuade anybody long ago. If they want to kill, consume corpses and further degenerate themselves into cavemen - it's their right and their doom.
Everyone will reap what they sow.
>>
>>56459953
/thread
>>
>>56469147
you're right, it is a modern construct and I'm very happy mankind has made so much progress that I'm actually able to choose what i can and cannot eat.

on the downside, though, if the "infrastructure fails" you and weakminded people like you would be forced to hunt their own meat. i don't see that ever happening, so you'd be just as screwed as i am
>>
>>56469568
where's the pig eating the indian baby webm when you need it?
>>
>>56457774
survival and nutrition.
>>
Wow, that meat-eater sure looks silly!

I have no changed my ways and am fully vegan. I wouldn't want to look ridiculous, after all.
>>
>>56469281

Try baked eggs. Cook two pieces of bacon till slightly crispy, then chop up and layer them with two eggs in an ovenproof mug or small bowl that has been buttered. Don't whisk the eggs together, try to keep the yolks whole. Top with some shredded cheese, some heavy cream and herbs. Bake at 350 until the surface is white and cooked through, about 10-15 minutes.

When you get it right the yolks inside will still be a bit runny like a nice over-easy egg, and it is sublime.
>>
File: 500px-Vega_Unmasked.png (117 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
500px-Vega_Unmasked.png
117 KB, 500x281
>>56457880
bitch don't make me shred your face off
>>
>>56457774
I love animals and I still eat meat, what now
>>
>to feed the animals takes more resources than feeding ourselfs
so fucking how the fuck will the animals live? will they pray like shaolin fucking monks? or will livestock simply "disappear" the second we abandon animal farming? just curious about the mindset of the guy who made the comic. assuming he has a "mind" to begin with.
>>
I like the taste, and people are willing to kill and butcher their animals and sell it to me for a reasonable price.

What in this chain is wrong?
>>
>>56470764
But it's immoral!!1
>>
>>56470204
Due to your effeminate nature, you might be able to live as a sex slave, maybe getting fucked by the assorted post-collapse gangs. I hope ur boi pussi is prep'd.
>>
>>56470463
not possible

>>56471068
good catch, i'm a female
>>
>>56457774
I feed on the soul of animals and i grow stronger by the gram
>>
>>56471297
Oh how I love it when people say this, somehow they believe it changes reality. They call me cruel as I hug my cute little old dog and feed her chicken meat.
Another personal favorite is "well you don't ACTUALLY love them!!". All this oxitocin I get from pets sure is fake.
>>
File: 1442282299615.png (513 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1442282299615.png
513 KB, 480x480
>>56471297
Stating your gender contributes to the argument in no meaningful way.
>>
>>56471730
well when you bring up my gender in the first place, refuting your incorrect assumption is in fact relevant and contributory to your ad-hominem "argument"
>>
>>56471963
>boi pussi
> effeminate
>This means they've brought up you're a girl and not a effeminate man
Good one.
>>
>>56459445
This is my new fetish.
>>
File: 254.jpg (11 KB, 209x127) Image search: [Google]
254.jpg
11 KB, 209x127
>>56470064
>Vegan
>call someone degenerate
lil have fun being below 160cm and 50 kg,having deformed kids and dying in your 40!
>>
>>56472348
>being a vegan makes you shorter
>>
I wish vegans would fuck off with their religion
>>
>>56472572
>implying it doesn't
Unless you started this vegan bullshit at the age of 30 i doubt you could grow past 140cm.
>>
File: steak_recipes.jpg (309 KB, 1280x1011) Image search: [Google]
steak_recipes.jpg
309 KB, 1280x1011
Trigger warning for vegan faggots.
>>
>>56472592
i wish meat eaters would fuck off with their degeneracy
>>
File: steak.jpg (232 KB, 767x1025) Image search: [Google]
steak.jpg
232 KB, 767x1025
Vegans won't eat this because they have too much cock in their mouths.
>>
>>56460543
Hope those guys enjoy B12 shots, I had to take a few because I don't eat red meat. Feels like they're injecting glass.
>>
>>56465610
i can agree with this, that's why i carry a gun.
>>
>>56471297
Not sure if LONDON or tits or gfto

>>56471466
Vegans try to make it a black and white issue with no gray zones. The love people have for their pets while being able to eat meat, even feeding meat to their pet, which in many cases is considered a member of the family - destroys their libshit arguments.

>>56472572
Not you, but your kids will be.

>>56472592
Veganism is literally a cult these days. I wonder why they've gotten so uppity lately.
>>
File: bacon.jpg (496 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
bacon.jpg
496 KB, 1600x1600
Not for you, vegetable homos. Stick that cucumber up your ass.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4jZ_BV4MQ4
>>
>>56473178
See>>>>>>56472348
>>
File: Eggs-Benedict-Burger.jpg (267 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Eggs-Benedict-Burger.jpg
267 KB, 630x420
Homoqueersicle carrot fuckers can't eat this either.
>>
Most animals are fucking faggots.

Also I need muh protons
>>
>>56473508
What really bothers me is that they seem to think morality is universal, that I owe it to someone, etc; it's the guilting to death that all leftist groups try to pull on the powerful. The only duty we have as a race is to preserve our own house and keep it nice and pretty (preserve biodiversity for instance), but other than that, why should I care?
>Who are you to decide
A sentient creature, a powerful creature. There's nobody here to tell me I can't.
>>
File: bbq.jpg (334 KB, 650x409) Image search: [Google]
bbq.jpg
334 KB, 650x409
Not for you, cocksuckers.
>>
>>56457774
Eat meat because it tastes fucking good and there is moral justification through the Bible.
>>
File: 1421193806253.gif (965 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
1421193806253.gif
965 KB, 300x297
>>56472348
> being below
I'm 190cm and 75kg.
> having deformed kids
Vegetarian lifestyle doesn't lead to any genetic deformities. On the contrary: it reduces the chance of getting various cancerous shit and the like. Google it.
And anyway, I don't plan on having kids. Not in this age, not in this country, not when caring about one's spirit is way more important.
> dying in your 40
Top kek. Again, next time google shit before entering a discussion.
> have fun
Yeah, have fun poisoning yourself.
>>
>>56473550
if being able to stop an asteroid is the measure of being considered a person, then that shithead that made that video is just as subhuman as the cows he talks about. What is he contributing to the planet outside shitty youtube videos while he is arrogant enough to use the accomplishments of others to justify his own moral failings?
>>
>>56457774
there might be no justification for eating meat but that wont stop me faggot
>>
>>56457774
Why should it be criminalized?
>>
>>56458436
This.
>>
>>56473958
>Vegetarian lifestyle doesn't lead to any genetic deformities
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/4902648/Vegan-diet-increases-the-risk-of-birth-defects-scientists-warn.html
I could also find evidence to refute rest of your bullshit but after "I'm 190cm and 75kg"i know you ain't nothing but shit talking,weab,faggot.Go back to sosach you vegan,nigger!
>>
File: index.php.jpg (163 KB, 1356x1358) Image search: [Google]
index.php.jpg
163 KB, 1356x1358
>>56474916
> I could also find evidence
No, you couldn't. And you know it.
> after "I'm 190cm and 75kg"
It was the truth though. Jealous much?
> weab
You are on an anime imageboard with an anime admin, you disgusting bydlo. Behave yourself or fuck off to the orange board you mentioned yourself.
>>
File: 050.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
050.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
>>56475239
>It was the truth though
>was
Results of veganism everybody!
>>
>>56458324
eating his cat is a crime
reason: theft
>>
>>56476198
> pussydestroyer96
> look mom i'm trolling!!1
2/10 for making me reply.
Now back to school, kiddo.
>>
Meat is a good source of protein.

I don't want protein from other foods.

There are theories that say that cooked meat led to the evolution of homo sapiens into a complex species as it made digestion easier and supplied proteins necessary to develop the brain into an intricate biological machine.

Also vegans are the toppest fags
>>
>>56459445
the frog was already dead you retards
>its still moving
how does the CNS work????
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.